Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about doing RTRs one after the other

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
I hope,that this helps

And btw,your username is very good.And I had a good laugh about it,not because it is bad,but precisely because it is very good and imaginative.

"Rabbi got rabies" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:πŸ€£β€ŠπŸ€£β€ŠπŸ€£β€ŠπŸ€£β€Š
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€ŠπŸ‘β€Š

I think I've found the real one.

aEnp1PO_460s.jpg

Rabbi got rabies said:
As i said i get pumped up more i do so means i become stronger the more i do but is this fine? Shoud i wait an hour after each ritual or can i carry on like i do.

And be on top of the world like or getting there

You can do as many as your time and energy throughout the day permits just don't burn out. you can also do more than 9 reps per letter to do more than one rituals at once (but you still only have to do the affirmation the normal number of 3 times)

So if you want to do 2, you can do 18 reps per letter or 27 reps for 3 rituals, etc.

The tetra and shattering only have to be done once. The shattering specifically is also good for targeting specific pest jews.

Shadowcat said:
Rabbi got rabies said:
As i said i get pumped up more i do so means i become stronger the more i do but is this fine? Shoud i wait an hour after each ritual or can i carry on like i do.

So if you want to do 2, you can do 18 reps per letter or 27 reps for 3 rituals, etc.

The tetra and shattering only have to be done once. The shattering specifically is also good for targeting specific pest jews.

I am exactly the that the destruction of Hebrew letters RTR(Final RTR) after I did 9 repetitions instead of 3(not always, but I sometimes do).I don't think it's a problem.The number 9 is a multiple of 3 and 9 is also for good ending(if not the best one),if I remember correctly.Anyway,I have never delved into numerology.
However, the tetra RTR and the shattering jew RTR there if I remember correctly,nothing should be changed there on repetition and vibration,because it is the most perfect for tetra RTR and shattering jew RTR.Essentially only the Final RTR can be modified(or may be appropriate to modify).

xlnt said:
I hope,that this helps

And btw,your username is very good.And I had a good laugh about it,not because it is bad,but precisely because it is very good and imaginative.

"Rabbi got rabies" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:πŸ€£β€ŠπŸ€£β€ŠπŸ€£β€ŠπŸ€£β€Š

aEnp1PO_460s.jpg
.........................................................................................

Shadowcat said:
Rabbi got rabies said:

I am exactly the that the destruction of Hebrew letters RTR(Final RTR) after I did 9 repetitions instead of 3(not always, but I sometimes do).I don't think it's a problem.The number 9 is a multiple of 3 and 9 is also for good ending(if not the best one),if I remember correctly.Anyway,I have never delved into numerology.
However, the tetra RTR and the shattering jew RTR there if I remember correctly,nothing should be changed there on repetition and vibration,because it is the most perfect for tetra RTR and shattering jew RTR.Essentially only the Final RTR can be modified(or may be appropriate to modify).

xlnt said:
I hope,that this helps

aEnp1PO_460s.jpg
.........................................................................................

yes, pretty much

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back