Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Experiences With The Gods: Levels of Experiences

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
As a final note, the level of the cleaning and purity of the soul inside an individual is the deciding factor when it comes to quality communication. The Gods do not like dirty or unclean human souls that are rife with dross in them. That is why, especially when outsiders try to fiddle in "Demonology", their own negative energies can get in the way when they try to instantly summon, and they either get no result or might get an experience that points them to a strong "No".

I can totally confirm this! ive been working with my GD in an astral senses work, all days i use the rune "ansuz" 16 times and then i say "the energy of the rune ansuz is permanently amplifying my capacity to communicate with the demons and my astral senses" 16 times, after that i vibrate AUM.

Yesterday, after doing the work that in very short time have make me improve a lot, i was talking with her, when she told me that i have to focus on cleaning my soul a lot if i want this job to go at 100% until i clean my soul, i just cant believe i found this today, Thank you so much!!

Something i would like to add from my experiences doing this job is that, when i summon my divine guardian, the sensation that she is there is every day stronger, when i close my eyes i feel she's in front of me and this feeling being so strong that i totally feel there is someone in front of me and sometimes i open my eyes to check.

Thank you so much for this topic dear commander! i hope the gods always guide you to good things.

Hail Satan!
Hail Bathin!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If they are unclean or too evil [not in the moral sense, but in the sense of lacking spiritual advancement]
HP, what is the nature and origin of evil? Where does it come from etymologically, how was it understood and used in ancient times? How did it become a matter of morality instead of spirituality?

I think you've written about virginity/purity in detail but not about evil yet.

That is why I am always reluctant to ask the gods personal things to have cleaned and released your soul and dominate the second level.
In the past I made this mistake and only received confusing messages and interference from the enemy.

Hi, I've been a ss for nearly 8 years and i think I've come in contact with the gods. sometimes I'm talking in one context, but when i hear what I'm saying it applies to a totally different context usually one I'm have trouble with lol, also for some reason when I'm listening to music i feel as though its Satan talking to me and sometimes i can tell its the enemy and then sometimes its just the singer lol a non ss would totally freak out, but it makes me happy lol, i love being SS.

Hail Satan Forever

Light13 said:
Hi, I've been a ss for nearly 8 years and i think I've come in contact with the gods. sometimes I'm talking in one context, but when i hear what I'm saying it applies to a totally different context usually one I'm have trouble with lol, also for some reason when I'm listening to music i feel as though its Satan talking to me and sometimes i can tell its the enemy and then sometimes its just the singer lol a non ss would totally freak out, but it makes me happy lol, i love being SS.

Hail Satan Forever

Hello :) The Gods are extremely psychic. When you visualize their sigil and talks to them, they do hear us telepathically. We come here in a range of different levels psychically. Some SS need to do much work upon their soul before proper communication takes place (as can be seen in HPHC's sermon above). Some of us have worked on our souls in a past lifetime or many lifetimes, establishing certain qualities and abilities that makes it easier for us to open up our soul and communicate with them in certain respects.

Keep on with your daily meditation and clean your soul daily. Come back to this sermon after a little while and re-read it again, perhaps it will shed some new light to you. Oftentimes, after some time spent with meditation, HPHC's sermons changes my perception and understanding of the particular subject of the sermon.

Light13 said:

Hail Satan Forever

88 is the number for Hail Hitler. Not Satan.

You are just slandering right now

Light13 said:

Hail Satan Forever

Yes, you can receive communications and signs through music. You should think about what is being said and apply it, as these signs will be personalized to you. For instance, you may see something related to "dirt" or "vulnerable" if you need further cleaning or protection.

existentialcrisis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If they are unclean or too evil [not in the moral sense, but in the sense of lacking spiritual advancement]
HP, what is the nature and origin of evil? Where does it come from etymologically, how was it understood and used in ancient times? How did it become a matter of morality instead of spirituality?

That question is indeed very difficult, but I will address it in another topic. It's one of the most difficult questions.

Bravera said:
In my recent "rediscovery" of Spirituality. I have found that I wish to emulate the Gods and Goddesses of my Ancestors. I wish for others to have these Divine representations of the heights capable within humans. I wish for a Culture and Community that teaches our People to be Intelligent and Strong, Loving and Patient, Ferocious and Swift.

I have seen the infinite importance of passing these Natural Abilities to our youth, as this is Nature's purpose. If we did come from Nature, why should we sin against our creator, that would surely lead to our doom.

Even within our own lives, to disregard the heights capable within ourselves; the ability to manifest greatness and glory in all things, will certainly bring about chaos and despair, illness and weakness, poverty and laziness.

I have felt the energy of the Gods, I have had many experiences I would attribute directly to a Divine power. I would not be the man I am today had I not had so many great role models, had I not been inspired directly from our High Priests, they had always been and continue to this day to be the highest manifestation of Divinity.

I could choose to have doubts, or I can choose to follow in the path of Divinity wholly. I know that man was once truly Intelligent and Divine, and we will recreate this, by emulating the Gods and Goddesses of our Pagan Ancestors. This I cannot deny, so I continue to Dedicate myself completely to this purpose.

I appreciate your message, stay steadfast on the path, you have been doing pretty well as far as I know.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
existentialcrisis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That question is indeed very difficult, but I will address it in another topic. It's one of the most difficult questions.
Thank you, I look forward to your answer. I have other questions related to it and the three gunas, but I will save them for the appropriate thread.

Mind-Reader69 said:
Light13 said:

Hail Satan Forever

88 is the number for Hail Hitler. Not Satan? Yes, You are right.

Light13 said:
Mind-Reader69 said:
Light13 said:

Hail Satan Forever

Ignore him, he's just a troll.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I appreciate your message, stay steadfast on the path, you have been doing pretty well as far as I know.
Thank you Commander Cobra! I am doing indepth research currently into many different topics related to our studies here, and am continuously reaffirmed of the infinite importance of our work. It was important for me to justify my will, and so I allowed myself to question everything I have learned with logic and research. It is truly an honor to be commended by the most intelligent individual I have ever known. I may have taken a minor step back, but it was necessary for me to embolden and solidify my foundations.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=411683 time=1672855453 user_id=57]
Nova666 said:
Which would be advised to use for opening the senses more? Should we use the mantra of Moon? Or any other mantra used for the psychic senses is alright? Thank you
Elas Qilar said:
Do you have any sugestion on how to open these? By the way, I've been using a method to contact the Gods that you shared years ago (with some variations), and I've got some promising experiences. Keep an eye in this thread, because I am going to share it here at any moment on how I did this. Cheers.

Hello :)

Try Inanna and Isis, both mantra-names of our Goddess Astarte. There are also runes, such as Dagaz for the 3rd eye.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
I've been wanting to do that. I tried a couple of times in the past but I'd hear or see or experience other things that would scare me. Every time so far.

However I am determined to not give up and try some more.

Any suggestions to alleviate this issue is welcome though.

Try affirming to yourself that your psychic experiences are beneficial for you, and that you feel comfortable opening your psychic senses.

It is very effective to tell ourselves exactly what we want to happen, in a straightforward and optimistic tone :)

Also, think of it this way: if a blind person were to suddenly get eyesight, they might be scared frequently, and overwhelmed by all the colors and sights they have never seen before. But it is natural to see. Same with the astral senses, it is natural to have them, and other beings on other worlds have them. So why be concerned, it's normal! That perspective could help you adjust better.

Ty for the suggestion. I saw that voice of enkis astral work topic has a similar thing in the affirmation. Ill try to incorporate it regardless.

The only time I saw a goddess or god when I had a medical issue on nov 20 2017 where I almost died..... I had just a few days before hand I came back to Satan if I had not I would not be here.

Anyway it got Bad to where I was in the ER getting iv's then a hospital transfer. This happened after my husband leaving the room to get my bag. The woman had almost black hair, soft brown eyes, wearing a black dress and she was skinny. She told me to sleep and it wasn't my time.

Ever since then I could find nothing on her in the god index on the jos site...... It's something I will never forget

Hail
Satan

existentialcrisis said:
Light13 said:
Mind-Reader69 said:

have i missed something where heil hitler isnt allowed.

EnkiUK56 said:
existentialcrisis said:
Light13 said:

You didn't miss anything, of course it is good! Nothing has changed at all on our opinion or anything related to Führer Adolf Hitler.

I think this is miscommunication caused by Mercury retrograde.

Existential crisis was telling Light13 that Mind-Reader69 is a troll and should be ignored for saying that praising Hitler or writing 88 is somehow a slander to Satan, which it is not obviously.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
EnkiUK56 said:
existentialcrisis said:

You didn't miss anything, of course it is good! Nothing has changed at all on our opinion or anything related to Führer Adolf Hitler.

I think this is miscommunication caused by Mercury retrograde.

Existential crisis was telling Light13 that Mind-Reader69 is a troll and should be ignored for saying that praising Hitler or writing 88 is somehow a slander to Satan, which it is not obviously.

Hail Satan!

Thank you brother Hope you are doing well pal.

Too tired to care said:
The only time I saw a goddess or god when I had a medical issue on nov 20 2017 where I almost died..... I had just a few days before hand I came back to Satan if I had not I would not be here.

Anyway it got Bad to where I was in the ER getting iv's then a hospital transfer. This happened after my husband leaving the room to get my bag. The woman had almost black hair, soft brown eyes, wearing a black dress and she was skinny. She told me to sleep and it wasn't my time.

Ever since then I could find nothing on her in the god index on the jos site...... It's something I will never forget

Hail
Satan
It isn't compulsory that she is a goddess. It can be the spirit of one of your ancestors or any deceased person who looks after you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There are many ways to evaluate an experience from being valid, invalid, or somewhere "in between". There are many factors at play for this to be the case, as to avoid liars of making up factors, these will not be shared. Yet if these lack, this cannot happen.

Practitioners will understand the more they advance of what is meant here.

This kinda makes this area of the topic a bit convoluted in my opinion.

I guess it goes back to the other topic of "faith" or "belief" maybe for people who are new or don't have the connection to validify their experiences. Doubt can hit hard and in so many ways in my experience, I can also see the double edged sword of faith and skepticism.

With skepticism I feel safer when I know something 100% to be true with solid evidence, but when it comes to spirituality and the mind, things seem convoluted sometimes, at least at first. I think its too easy for people to create their own delusions for what they want to believe to be true.

But maybe with belief it is like a stepping stone to finding the solid evidence, the leap of faith before hitting the truth. I just hate how Christianity is all based on belief/faith, and yet I find myself trying to have faith that all this is true here.

I do understand however that mostly everything from Christianity is stolen from Paganism, so maybe I shouldn't hate the concept of "belief/faith", I'm just so tired of being lied to and misled, its so hard to trust and have faith.

Any thoughts?

Asurya said:
I once had an experience of my entire perception being shifted.
I was no longer capable of thought but only feeling and emotion.
The song that was playing transformed into something else.
It had a feminine wailing that was experienced hand in hand with the emotion.
I felt like some entity was sharing pain with me somehow, but it never made a lot of sense to me.
It was a very Samsaric sentiment that I felt.

Me too. But isn't this a relationship with a succubus?

Hello people, i need a opinion about a dream i have,
I dream i was making a invocation of astaroth in the mirror of my hom3, i speak her name in different ways and then i fall to the ground and fell like i was being pulled anyone have a possible interpretation of this dream tell me pl3ase im curious

I have had some unusual experiences but i dont think it was with the gods, a few days ago i came from a friend house wee smoke a joint or two and then i go back home in my garden i have a lemon tree and i put the hand on the wood o dont know the name in english, i was cery relaxed and i started to fell a energy in my hands, after a while felling i put the hand in my body and i fell a energy i never felt before, i didnt know i could do it but i just did, and hav3 other experience with cristals but i was high to on LSA seeds i was very relaxed and i put my hands around th3 cristals and i fell diferent things, like if some have a magnetic field its hard to explain

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back