Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to tell if your mixed with other races?

Ignisalas

I know a DNA test could tell you, but Ive never gotten a dna test, so I was wondering how to tell if your race mixed.
Theres something that's been bothering me for a while, and that is my weird hair type/texture. My dad told me that there was a native American woman in our family a few generations back. My grandmother on my dads side has the same weird hair type that I do. She has black hair, and its a mixture of being wavy, thick, coarse, and dry. I tried to look this hair type up and most of the people I found in pictures with the same hair type as me where natural redheads. I have brown hair, when I look at it closely I see a very faint red pigmentation to it. My skin is very pale white, but its mostly because I don't go into sunlight that much. Its not like the paleness that you see natural redheads have. A lot of redheads have freckles too, I get these tiny sunspots on my skin whenever I get too much sunlight, they don't go away.

As far as I know, I'm like 95% white, but my weird hairtype bugs me a lot, and sometimes I get that damned worry about being jewish because of it. Could anyone explain where this type of hair is from, I would post a picture of someone with the same hairtype, but I'm not sure how to on the forums, I always get a feeling that trying to post a pic would bug out and not work.

Ignisalas said:
I know a DNA test could tell you, but Ive never gotten a dna test, so I was wondering how to tell if your race mixed.
Theres something that's been bothering me for a while, and that is my weird hair type/texture. My dad told me that there was a native American woman in our family a few generations back. My grandmother on my dads side has the same weird hair type that I do. She has black hair, and its a mixture of being wavy, thick, coarse, and dry. I tried to look this hair type up and most of the people I found in pictures with the same hair type as me where natural redheads. I have brown hair, when I look at it closely I see a very faint red pigmentation to it. My skin is very pale white, but its mostly because I don't go into sunlight that much. Its not like the paleness that you see natural redheads have. A lot of redheads have freckles too, I get these tiny sunspots on my skin whenever I get too much sunlight, they don't go away.

As far as I know, I'm like 95% white, but my weird hairtype bugs me a lot, and sometimes I get that damned worry about being jewish because of it. Could anyone explain where this type of hair is from, I would post a picture of someone with the same hairtype, but I'm not sure how to on the forums, I always get a feeling that trying to post a pic would bug out and not work.

I can't say that I'm certain of such, but it sounds to me like you simply have a trait in you that governs hair type that is also common in redheads, to the point yours is a tad red as well. I'd wager that it's merely one of many biological traits that White people can be comprised of and that you've no need to worry.

HP Hoodedcobra's words will save you a lot of stress and wasted time if you take them to heart, especially if you're experiencing the near-universal "Am I Jewish?" attack. This is something the enemy tries to hit everyone with if there's any sense of doubt on their part. They exploit it and have you sitting there wondering about your nose or your ears or about that one family member four, five generations back that you don't know much about. Consider what Father Satan means to you, how you feel here amongst fellows, how you feel performing RTRs, looking at Demonic sigils and Pagan symbols. And consider how it would feel to be disconnected from all of that, as you would've always been if you were a kike. I had a particularly bad scare regarding this a year ago, and it almost completely destroyed me. It made me realize that the idea of not being part of this family, advancing as a Satanist and being committed to my people and our Gods, that idea literally takes away my desire to live and to fight for anything. I've still not fully recovered from the psychological damage that resulted from that horrific void of an episode. But now I'm here, and the steps in the right direction are being taken. My point in sharing that is being Jewish is in the soul, and this is something they can never shed off or truly separate from themselves. They would not have the desire to genuinely commit to Father Satan and His children, nor are they ever truly loyal to the host nations they hide amongst like ticks. When you next sit and contemplate your feelings in regard to these matters, you'll most assuredly convince yourself, especially as you continue to advance.

Lastly, it is important to not trust DNA tests. This industry is openly polluted with Jewish liars, and it has been demonstrated that on top of questionable methods like sampling based on "historic population" or some such garbage, which would make a lot of Gentiles Jewish, people in the business will actually tamper with the results just to "screw with racists." There was an article from some site about this that I can try to find, but the basic gist of it was these anonymous employees admitted to wanting to mess with people they assumed were racist and would put things like <1% Jewish or Northern African or Arabic or whatever the fuck - because hey, 0% is less than 1%, tak? They wouldn't put 10%+ or anything because they feared a person who would see through that obvious bullshit would shoot up the place, but <1% is perfect for doubt. Perfect for making you question. I can't confirm but people in the comments were saying that the employees for this particular company worked for 23AndMe, but this shit will happen with any of these companies.

Don't allow them your genetic information, and don't allow them the chance to lie to you and convince you of harmful falsehoods. You are here and you fight for Satan, and that cements your status as a full-blooded Gentile.

Ignisalas said:

1. It's not that important. Every gentile can complete the Magnum Opus and become a god! Worrying about being race mixed will only waste your time and energy.

2. You're not jewish. Jews feel sick and disgusted by the Joy of Satan teachings. Let me repeat it again: YOU'RE NOT JEWISH! :) Never doubt this. It's one of the enemy's favorite spiritual attacks.

Maxine has written a very enlightening sermon about it on the 666BlackSun group. I can't find it right now, so I'll paraphrase the info that was there.

First of all, you're not jewish.

Second, most people are mixed nowadays, but what really counts is the race that's most pronounced on you. The race you have more traits from.

100% white people are blonde and blue-eyed. Brown hair, red hair, brown eyes and other traits in today's whites are all from race mixing. Course hair is from blacks. Natural redheads are a mix of white and black blood. Jet black hair and a large face are from asians. And so on.

But like I said, what stands is the race you have the most traits from. So redheads, white people who have black/brown hair and so on, are still white.

If anyone could share the sermon I'm talking about right now, please do it.

Dypet Rod said:
Maxine has written a very enlightening sermon about it on the 666BlackSun group. I can't find it right now, so I'll paraphrase the info that was there.

Second, most people are mixed nowadays, but what really counts is the race that's most pronounced on you. The race you have more traits from.

100% white people are blonde and blue-eyed. Brown hair, red hair, brown eyes and other traits in today's whites are all from race mixing. Course hair is from blacks. Natural redheads are a mix of white and black blood. Jet black hair and a large face are from asians. And so on.

But like I said, what stands is the race you have the most traits from. So redheads, white people who have black/brown hair and so on, are still white.

I thought redheads where from the pure white race.
Also I have large facial features, Its hard to explain but my head is a little large and seems a bit out of proportion with the rest of my body. My nose, and my brow bones above my eyes are large, and it makes my face seem big.
I don't know where that trait is from, but I was born a month premature, maybe that caused a lot of my strange features but who knows. I feel like I was meant to be taller than what I am right now, but my body didn't fully develop, and it makes my head seem a little big and out of proportion a little bit. In the group post, HPs Maxine says that Slavic people have large faces and are built stocky. My dad doesn't have a large face, but he is really stocky, but he has been plagued by poverty his whole life, and did a lot of hard work and you could say that the work he has done his whole life made him stocky and strong.
My great grandfather from my dads side is german I think. My dad told me he was. My grandfather from my dads side was a bit short, i'll say about 5'5 - 5'8 I'm not sure, I never knew him. But my dad told me that he was stocky. I saw a picture of him, he has brown hair and green eyes. So does my dad.

On my moms side of the family, I believe they are almost 100% Aryan. My grandmother on my moms side has a lot of brothers and sisters, all of her brothers are a lot taller than average. atleast 6'3+ I believe the tallest one is 6'10. I'm only 6'1, and when I stand next to him, he has to atleast be that tall.
But I don't see any of them with blonde hair. Mostly green eyes, and some blue. with brown and black hair.
My mom has dark blonde hair and very bright blue eyes. I get my eyes from her, my eyes are very bright blue. I have no clue about my family's origins. I was hoping to try and get atleast 3 different DNA tests done at different places, and then compare them, since a lot of DNA tests are false and can easily be corrupted with other types of DNA/Genes purposely being put into them just to confuse people.

Unfortunately we are almost all mixed to some extent. If one is white but doesn't have light eyes and light hair it's from race mixing by some ancestors.
We are seriously lacking enough high quality white bodies as well - because not enough are produced
So reincarnating people can have issues getting bad bodies and such

Ignisalas said:
Dypet Rod said:

I thought redheads where from the pure white race.
Also I have large facial features, Its hard to explain but my head is a little large and seems a bit out of proportion with the rest of my body. My nose, and my brow bones above my eyes are large, and it makes my face seem big.
I don't know where that trait is from, but I was born a month premature, maybe that caused a lot of my strange features but who knows. I feel like I was meant to be taller than what I am right now, but my body didn't fully develop, and it makes my head seem a little big and out of proportion a little bit. In the group post, HPs Maxine says that Slavic people have large faces and are built stocky. My dad doesn't have a large face, but he is really stocky, but he has been plagued by poverty his whole life, and did a lot of hard work and you could say that the work he has done his whole life made him stocky and strong.
My great grandfather from my dads side is german I think. My dad told me he was. My grandfather from my dads side was a bit short, i'll say about 5'5 - 5'8 I'm not sure, I never knew him. But my dad told me that he was stocky. I saw a picture of him, he has brown hair and green eyes. So does my dad.

On my moms side of the family, I believe they are almost 100% Aryan. My grandmother on my moms side has a lot of brothers and sisters, all of her brothers are a lot taller than average. atleast 6'3+ I believe the tallest one is 6'10. I'm only 6'1, and when I stand next to him, he has to atleast be that tall.
But I don't see any of them with blonde hair. Mostly green eyes, and some blue. with brown and black hair.
My mom has dark blonde hair and very bright blue eyes. I get my eyes from her, my eyes are very bright blue. I have no clue about my family's origins. I was hoping to try and get atleast 3 different DNA tests done at different places, and then compare them, since a lot of DNA tests are false and can easily be corrupted with other types of DNA/Genes purposely being put into them just to confuse people.

Well, genealogy is something really complex for all of us nowadays. All levels of race mixing have taken place throughout history so it's hard to trace our absolute origins.

But one thing you can be sure of: you are an individual of our white race. As is HPS Maxine, even though she has brown hair.

I have brown hair which is wavy to curly and a little coarse, brown eyes, and a somewhat large face too. But very fair skin and overall white features. In the end, people would still look at me and say "this is a white man". And this is what matters.

If you're at least 90% white, then you're a white individual. The rest doesn't matter, even because when we undergo the Magnum Opus, we are purified. All that is not pure from us is eliminated. So I suppose we end up looking exactly like what we really should, according to our race. (By the way, another member has said that some time ago, and I'm paraphrasing)

So in the end, like HP Hooded Cobra said, it's really nothing for us to worry about.

Our heads can also look large when we are skinny.

Sinistra said:
Unfortunately we are almost all mixed to some extent. If one is white but doesn't have light eyes and light hair it's from race mixing by some ancestors.
We are seriously lacking enough high quality white bodies as well - because not enough are produced
So reincarnating people can have issues getting bad bodies and such

I guess so. I'm not quite satisfied with my body. Race mixing can give us a lot of genetic problems and worries from them, from a type of hair we're not satisfied with, to skin problems like severe acne and deformities in the bone structure, because each race's bone and skin structure are different.

I often thought to myself: why wasn't I born in a more pure Aryan body?
But I'm not to blame for my ancestor's mistake. At least we now have this racial awareness and we can make up for it.

sorry for saying this but i have seen some of the gods who have brown eyes and brown or black hair,so why you say any white who have black hair or brown eyes is mixed?

Big head, big facial features, coarse, wavy/curly reddish brown hair, white spotty skin...
It's confirmed. OP is 5% Bogdanoff, and Dypet Rod is his long lost twin.

Grichka+Bogdanoff+Solo+Star+Wars+Story+Red+kVpdd5fyBdvl.jpg

Dypet Rod said:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/666BlackSun/conversations/topics/3564
Hello.
Could you please make a screenshot on that sermon? Or just copy it here? I forgot my email address and I can not do an email right now because I've been doing many emails over the years with the same phone number.
I really want to read that sermon.

shinninglight said:
sorry for saying this but i have seen some of the gods who have brown eyes and brown or black hair,so why you say any white who have black hair or brown eyes is mixed?

The Gods are of the Nordic race, so it's a different matter. This may be natural in their race, but in the human race, these traits are from race mixing.

Olivia said:
Hello.
Could you please make a screenshot on that sermon? Or just copy it here? I forgot my email address and I can not do an email right now because I've been doing many emails over the years with the same phone number.

https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/on-race/

curio said:
Big head, big facial features, coarse, wavy/curly reddish brown hair, white spotty skin...
It's confirmed. OP is 5% Bogdanoff, and Dypet Rod is his long lost twin.

Grichka+Bogdanoff+Solo+Star+Wars+Story+Red+kVpdd5fyBdvl.jpg

Lol haha xD I don't know this guy, but I definitely look nothing like this, except for the face lineout and skin color xD

I don't know of a good reference of what I look like, but my hair is actually dark brown, it used to be past my shoulders but now it's shorter, down to my neck I would say. I also don't have the spotty skin mentioned by the OP, and I don't have such high cheek bones and that nose shape from that guy in the picture. I don't have those squinty eyes either xD But nice guess

Olivia said:
Dypet Rod said:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/666BlackSun/conversations/topics/3564
Hello.

Of course.
There are two important parts. Here they are.

I can see from the numerous posts here, not too many members know about race. This is a very extensive topic to cover. Before I go on, please remember that very few Whites are 100% pure anymore. The Jew pushes trying to destroy the few, as they have invaded Scandinavia with nonwhites. The Nordic countries.

Now, I won't get into a long discussion here, but just to answer the latest threads. Regarding Slavic people... Slavic people are part Asiatic. Now, not every person who, for example is Russian and speaks the Slavic language is Slavic.

Some 1,000+ years ago, Ghengis Khan invaded Europe. This is why many Europeans/Whites have brown eyes, black hair. Pure 100% Whites have fine light blonde hair and blue eyes, BUT, know just because someone is blonde and blue, this does not automatically make them White. I've seen blonde haired, blue eyed Jews. Again, though, the other physical features come through.

Getting back to the Slavic people, they have large faces, like Native American Indians who are also Asiatic. The classic stocky babushka Russian woman is classic Slavic. Again, not all Russians are Slavic. Take Olympic gymnast Svetlana Khorkina, she is Russian, but not Slavic. She appears to have German and/or Scandinavian in her ancestry. Slavic people have the large faces and are usually built stocky.

I have dark brown hair and brown eyes. My kids have blonde hair and blue eyes. I have seen many other women who had dark hair and eyes have children with blonde hair and blue eyes as well. In most cases, the father's coloring determined the hair and eye color of the children.

On another note, regarding the strong influence of the father, I saw a young very dark black woman years ago when waiting for the bus. She had an infant in a carrier that appeared to be White. I asked her if her baby's father was White and she said "yes."

Upon looking at him closer, he had the negroid features and the coarse hair, but his skin was very white.

On another note, people with red hair and freckles are part black. I have seen several blacks who were light-skinned, freckled and had tinges of red hair.

Old time actor Gregory Peck was known as "Black Irish" though he didn't have red hair or freckles.

You also need to know the history of a country to determine the racial makeup of its citizens. Like I said, very few are 100% pure. Race mixing in the examples above, they are classified as White.

People here need to know about race. Like I said, it is a very extensive topic to cover in just one post.

I will try to answer questions on race here.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

I need to clarify... Yes, Slavic peoples are classified as White, which they are mostly White. Also, people with red hair and freckles. The nonwhite genes go way, way back, and they are very mostly White. There are degrees of White.

The black woman with the very light skinned baby; the baby is not, nor ever can be White. He is mulatto.

Another black person who was often mistaken for being White was Lena Horne, by people who knew nothing of race.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Dypet Rod said:
If you're at least 90% white, then you're a white individual. The rest doesn't matter, even because when we undergo the Magnum Opus, we are purified.
How can I figure out if I am 90% white? It is true that after you finish the Great Work you are purified, but until then some people would like to have children. And at least me, I don't want my children to reproach me.

Olivia said:
Dypet Rod said:
If you're at least 90% white, then you're a white individual. The rest doesn't matter, even because when we undergo the Magnum Opus, we are purified.
How can I figure out if I am 90% white? It is true that after you finish the Great Work you are purified, but until then some people would like to have children. And at least me, I don't want my children to reproach me.

It's really simple. Except for jews (which you are not, otherwise you wouldn't be in our path), it's literally about the race you look like the most.
If most of your traits are of a white person, then you can be sure you are white. The percentages like "90%" are just for easy comparison, not really a strict rule.

Dypet Rod said:
Olivia said:
Dypet Rod said:

It's really simple. Except for jews (which you are not, otherwise you wouldn't be in our path), it's literally about the race you look like the most.
If most of your traits are of a white person, then you can be sure you are white. The percentages like "90%" are just for easy comparison, not really a strict rule.
I understood. Thank you for both answers. I'm a Satanist for three years now. :D

Olivia said:
Dypet Rod said:
Olivia said:

I understood. Thank you for both answers. I'm a Satanist for three years now. :D

You're welcome. Glad I could help :)

I'm a Satanist for five years, but still have a long way to go, too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back