Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Announcing the “Ask Satan” Service: Ask Private Questions Anonymously!

IMPORTANT:

Do not use this service for normal questions! Each one takes time for the operator to post. If you are asking about who a God is in another pantheon, for example, this is NOT a personal, secret, anonymous, embarrasing, or natal chart related question! There is no need whatsoever to post something like this anonymously!

Members need to participate in the forums, not use this service to avoid participating normally. Please be respectful, post regular questions here yourself, instead of going through an anonymous service. Otherwise, you are defeating the purpose of this anonymous service.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=407485 time=1671436135 user_id=57]

Thank you very much for saying this.

I was surprised to see what some of the questions were like. It looks like some of the people were using this for something like "People might not like if I put such a basic/simple/unimportant question, so I will do it anonymously."

Like Cobra said to me when I made the Ask All Questions Here topic, something like this is a very good and important thing to have, but we will have to be very careful that it does not just turn into a giant mess with so many comments. Because if it is such a mess that it is hard to read it, if questions are missed, or if it is hard to find the replies with the answers, it would not be working perfectly.

That topic did end up looking like a mess, but the thing that saves it is that when each question is answered, the person who asked the question gets a quote notification that will take them directly to their answers when clicking on the notification. So it almost does not matter that it is a mess of so many replies mixed together, because at least for the one person who asked the the question, you can go directly to the answer.

Of course this anonymous question service is a necessary thing that we need to have. Because if somebody does have a serious problem and does need serious help, privacy should not be the only barrier that prevents the problem from being fixed. But in all the years that will come, the topics where the anonymous questions are posted will end up having hundreds of pages of replies. And I expect it to be very difficult for the person who submitted the question to find where in the pages it was posted, and even more difficult to find where in the pages every answer and every reply to it is posted. Especially with no quote notification to tell the person, because the person is not the account that was quoted.

I don't have any idea or any plan for how to fix this problem. But I think it is important to think about and have some way to deal with it.

Just this moment there were something like 20 more questions added to that page. And there is only one of them that I think is actually something private or some reason to be anonymous. And with all of the ones on that page so far, only 5 of them or maybe less are the kinds of things where I see a reason why people could be embarrassed and want it to be anonymous.

Almost all of the questions on there are just the kinds of basic simple questions that we answer every day on the Ask All Questions topic, and really have no reason to be going through this system. I think it is a good idea to add some instructions or encouragement that most people should just put their question on the Ask All Questions page, and that this new service is meant for something like only for emergencies.

If all of those about 20 questions that were just posted in the last few minutes were instead posted on to the Ask All Questions page, I would have gone through right now in a few minutes and answered all of them. But I am discouraged from answering them on the anonymous page because I really doubt that they will all be finding or seeing the answers anyway.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

I agree, most were not necessary to use through this service. Hopefully over the next few days members will understand better of what this is for. Most questions should definitely have gone through your "Ask All Questions Here" thread.

Just this moment there were something like 20 more questions added to that page. And there is only one of them that I think is actually something private or some reason to be anonymous. And with all of the ones on that page so far, only 5 of them or maybe less are the kinds of things where I see a reason why people could be embarrassed and want it to be anonymous.

Almost all of the questions on there are just the kinds of basic simple questions that we answer every day on the Ask All Questions topic, and really have no reason to be going through this system. I think it is a good idea to add some instructions or encouragement that most people should just put their question on the Ask All Questions page, and that this new service is meant for something like only for emergencies.

If all of those about 20 questions that were just posted in the last few minutes were instead posted on to the Ask All Questions page, I would have gone through right now in a few minutes and answered all of them. But I am discouraged from answering them on the anonymous page because I really doubt that they will all be finding or seeing the answers anyway.

Agreed, an account should be made for these questions or posted from the original one. That should be specified and will be specified on the project. Community engagement is necessary here.

I really hope these anonymous megathreads will encourage members to participate and answer questions. Shadowcat is doing a great job of helping in the astrology anonymous megathread :)

Everyone else, please read through them and see if there is anything you can help with. The more participation, the better! :)

Hello there, I am a new member but in no way am I new to mysticism. I am wondering where I go to create an original post with which to introduce myself to all of you. Thanks ;)

I really think this should be it's own subforum. I mean, I don't know how hard it can be to implement, but having a single thread for all the general questions for example is a very disorganized way to do this.

Each question should be it's own thread in a subsection of the forum dedicated to this service. This makes it easier for everybody both the person looking for answers and the people seeking to answer them. And keeps it outside the main forum as to not fill it up with question threads.

If one views each question as a book, we currently have a large and ever-increasing pile of books all condensed in one small container, finding what you're looking for is difficult. When the proper way is to set up a shelf where it can all be labelled and organized.

Again, I've no clue how difficult that can be to implement, just some feedback.

Do people not know there is a search function? I notice this on the new members forum too. Please search for your questions before you ask here.

DarkDan666 said:
Do people not know there is a search function? I notice this on the new members forum too. Please search for your questions before you ask here.

Yes, what you say is very important. But the search is difficult to use even for people who do have a lot of practice with it. I agree that they should try to use the search, but the existing search is not perfect for everyone.

DarkDan666 said:

Yes, what you say is very important. But the search is difficult to use even for people who do have a lot of practice with it. I agree that they should try to use the search, but the existing search is not perfect for everyone.
There really is not any easier way to implement it, but perhaps small UI alterations could be done.

Instead, to put it bluntly, people need to get their heads out of "there".

Henu the Great said:
There really is not any easier way to implement it, but perhaps small UI alterations could be done.

Instead, to put it bluntly, people need to get their heads out of "there".

Yes. It just needs more practice and most things can be found.

Keniveth Rexxon said:
Hello there, I am a new member but in no way am I new to mysticism. I am wondering where I go to create an original post with which to introduce myself to all of you. Thanks ;)

I think you can be post if you use ask service or any service related to us.

Sounds like a great idea, it have a way to be protected from spam? I think it could be very annoying to have the enemy sending a lot of spam, please if not, think about it.

This is very cool! Be good for a lot of new people who may be too nervous or you know to ask things openly.

An idea, would it be good to pin this somehow into the Ask-Satan.net Forum ?

BlueLake666 said:
I find it even on the forums and such that there are some new members that are using drugs like the altereg0name user who said he or she bought 2 grams of dmt dangerous drug. What is going to happen with the questions of those individuals? I mean, I certainly like the idea that even them can ask questions more anonymously but, there is a certain thing that some of them can be Mageson / supposed High Priest Mageson666 accounts that can pretend.

And, as I searched a lot of info regarding Mageson666, he really knows how to get into easibly influencable people's psyche by havung a writing style of a teen in a very dangerous situation.
Hello BlueLake666, Your own account seem pretty new to me.
Is there any problems regarding the first post that I made on this forum?
Was the questions not fit for here? Were they to basic to ask? Didn't you think my questions was genuine?
What was so off in my post that you suspect my of being a Mageson666?(who ever that is?)
I was only trying to make a respect full first post, and get some answers.

I never stated in my post that I was using drugs, I actually said that I was kinda scared of it. But I asked about your guys opinion of it, since a lot of people have very similar breakthrough experiences meeting deity's when smoking DMT.
And I find that very intersting.
Just like I find the assumed Astral Light, on the inside of my eyelids very interesting.

If you had any concerns you could have made a comment on my post, I can see you make around 9 post's pr. day so why not?

Why not push me in some sort of right dicertion, I am very new to all this spirituality stuff.

I kinda feel like my post influenced your psyche somehow, since you need to mention it - but how & why?

When thats said, I'm very glad that some persons took the time to write some answers to my first post.

No hard feelings, Best Regards - altereg0name

Guys PLEASE stop posting questions in the Ask-Satan forum using your forum accounts. If you want your question to the posted in the Ask-Satan subforum, just use the actual service to submit your question anonymously.

https://ask-satan.net/

If you want to post a question using your forum account, just post it in the JoS666 main forum.

gordon-ramsay-hells-kitchen.gif

Dahaarkan said:
Guys PLEASE stop posting questions in the Ask-Satan forum using your forum accounts. If you want your question to the posted in the Ask-Satan subforum, just use the actual service to submit your question anonymously.

If you want to post a question using your forum account, just post it in the JoS666 main forum.

I believe simply because they realize it's not being buried under a mountain of other topics. I agree with you. For posting A reply to a person, sure. But to post on the forum without going through anonymous system is wrong.

I think we need an off-topics forum section we mix and match too much. It's okay I appreciate it, it's a breath of fresh air compared to other forums.

Gear88 said:
Dahaarkan said:

I believe simply because they realize it's not being buried under a mountain of other topics. I agree with you. For posting A reply to a person, sure. But to post on the forum without going through anonymous system is wrong.

I think we need an off-topics forum section we mix and match too much. It's okay I appreciate it, it's a breath of fresh air compared to other forums.

I think the reason is the people posting their questions there haven't actually read this thread yet, and simply see the "Ask-Satan" subforum and assume this exists for anybody to post questions.

I think instructions on how the service works should be pinned to the top of that subforum for clarity, I made a thread for this if they want to pin that, or delete it and make another one, but instructions and a brief overview of the service should be added to the subforum and kept visible at all times.

Or a small "rules" text box like what we have here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=27

With a brief overview of what the subforum is for and a link to the website.

Greetings to all members of JOS
I am a Nigerian based in Nigeria, can I have a link to other members to form a coven or join a coven.
2. Due to Nigerian government restriction on self practice of spirituality most expecially occult, impossing Christianity and Islam on the people, inorder to enslave it's them, most of the occultic website are being restricted from our location, inorder not to have access to them.
3. How do i get access to JOS website in my country if their is restriction from the Government.
I wish to get a reply that can help me and the nearest future, thanks.

Resonance 666 said:
I am a Nigerian based in Nigeria, can I have a link to other members to form a coven or join a coven.
2. Due to Nigerian government restriction on self practice of spirituality most expecially occult, impossing Christianity and Islam on the people, inorder to enslave it's them, most of the occultic website are being restricted from our location, inorder not to have access to them.
3. How do i get access to JOS website in my country if their is restriction from the Government.

You can use a VPN program to make it look like you are in a different location, and this will probably make the websites work.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=407122 time=1671323180 user_id=21286]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I wonder what y'all think about this.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Please post these to the general forum, this is the anonymous Ask Satan forum.

It is a subforum for asking questions, and a question has been asked. I think it is perfectly fine.

The general subforum is not specifically for questions the way this one is. And if the general subforum is flooded with just questions, that covers and hides the other topics about other general things. I think questions forum is perfect place for questions.

I don't think any question should be required to have to be in either location. But I do think it would be better if questions are put in questions forum.

Resonance 666 said:

Like Olly said to you VPN software can make it look like your internet address is in a different location, or even a different country altogether and JoS will not be blocked for you anymore. This is a link to a good VPN that you can use. It is also free and one of the good ones :). https://protonvpn.com/download

This pretty much made the health & astrology forums obsolete. As it was, people posted the relevant threads in the main forum half the time anyway.

existentialcrisis said:
This pretty much made the health & astrology forums obsolete. As it was, people posted the relevant threads in the main forum half the time anyway.

I personally think that the service was created with the intent of asking questions anonymously.

Sure, people used the main forums and Astrology and health forums to ask their questions, but some of them are shy to post something they sure have as a burden on their soul.

By using the service, there is a very good thing that people can ask health questions, Astrology questions, and such.

I encourage all the people that will read my mesaje to use the service and ask every but every single question you have to ask.

Hail Satan

existentialcrisis said:
As long as many get the help they need it does not matter if it made a forum obsolete. This is actually good because the enemy doesn't need to know sensitive astrological things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back