Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thorat Chakra stinging?

HailMotherLilith said:
Shining Sloth 666 said:
luis said:
The 4th chakra is the chakra that rule emotions

If I recall correctly emotions are ruled by the 5th and 6th chakras.^-^

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Throat666Chakra.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra_Meditation.html
It was just a typo :lol: i know that is the 5th :)

I've had this problem, it would also happen during vibrations or RTR.
i don't speak a lot, so it makes sense that it'd come up during those things.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html said:
Strong chakras can absorb energy. Weak chakras that are blocked are depleted and unable to attract and absorb energy on their own. Weak and blocked areas create diseases associated with the particular chakra and visa-versa- diseases create the weak chakra.
These aren't diseases but more so problems, if you've got a speech/thyroid problem or soar throat that may weaken the chakra or be caused by a weak chakra, however i'm not really sure on this.

Further more it could possible be weakened by others, i know i've always had problems speaking/expressing myself around my parents however when i'm not in the house and they're not around i speak a lot and i say what i want. or this could be a symptom of having a weak throat chakra.

They're most likely sap energy from my throat chakra weakening it as a result and causing the stinging pain i have.

Rook said:

Strong chakras can absorb energy. Weak chakras that are blocked are depleted and unable to attract and absorb energy on their own. Weak and blocked areas create diseases associated with the particular chakra and visa-versa- diseases create the weak chakra.
These aren't diseases but more so problems, if you've got a speech/thyroid problem or soar throat that may weaken the chakra or be caused by a weak chakra, however i'm not really sure on this.

Further more it could possible be weakened by others, i know i've always had problems speaking/expressing myself around my parents however when i'm not in the house and they're not around i speak a lot and i say what i want. or this could be a symptom of having a weak throat chakra.

They're most likely sap energy from my throat chakra weakening it as a result and causing the stinging pain i have.

Oh this explains a lot, thank you!

But I don't exactly have any speech problems, sure I sometimes stumble upon my words, but that is besides the point.

Anyways, the problem fixed itself after one more day, I believe it was part of the working indeed. :)

Thank you once again!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!

luis said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Shining Sloth 666 said:
If I recall correctly emotions are ruled by the 5th and 6th chakras.^-^

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Throat666Chakra.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra_Meditation.html
It was just a typo :lol: i know that is the 5th :)

Oh! great. :D

Rook said:

Rook I think you need to invoke the element of air because from what you said it seems to have a very little amount of it !The elemt of air will make you to improve your communication !Also the element of earth can make you to not care so much about the other's opinion of you so it will make you feel more comfortable!Also when you feel someone absorbs energy from your chakras close them do you Wil keep your energy!Also do the meditation for the Aura of protection more times or start to do it if you don't because it will protect you from the negative energies and will help you clean your aura !I hope my advises will help you with the problem!I would be happy if so!

HailMotherLilith said:
Rook said:

Anyways, the problem fixed itself after one more day, I believe it was part of the working indeed. :)
For me this problem always seems to correct itself after a while within a day, however recently it lasted a few days.

A few times ago, i'd abruptly wake up from a bad dream, with a really unbearable pain in my throat, somehow i always manage to go back to sleep, when i wake up afterwards my throat is perfectly fine, it seems safe to reason that this is most likely an attack by the enemy.

Νίκος said:
Rook said:
Rook I think you need to invoke the element of air because from what you said it seems to have a very little amount of it !The elemt of air will make you to improve your communication !Also the element of earth can make you to not care so much about the other's opinion of you so it will make you feel more comfortable!Also when you feel someone absorbs energy from your chakras close them do you Wil keep your energy!Also do the meditation for the Aura of protection more times or start to do it if you don't because it will protect you from the negative energies and will help you clean your aura !I hope my advises will help you with the problem!I would be happy if so!
I appreciate the advise brother :)
from an astrological perspective, element wise i'm 4air, 4 earth, 2 fire and 0 water. air is the most dominant as it's well aspected(pure air trine). communication wise, i've always been able to express myself quite well through writing.
I think some of my speach problems come from a retrograde Uranus and Saturn(1st house) opposition Moon which makes it hard to speak around my parents as they've always been very strict and scrutinizing.

but you're correct i do need to work on balacing my elements it's been on my mind for quite a while now, namely the water element of which i have none.

Νίκος said:
Also do the meditation for the Aura of protection more times or start to do it if you don't because it will protect you from the negative energies and will help you clean your aura !
Yes, i shall increase my reps

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back