Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Improving your focus and memory

SSinHeartandSoul

The pillar that supports Satans upcoming aeon
Good day brothers and sisters, recently i have had an interest in improving my focus and memory, i am writing this post to share my findings and hopefully help someone else.

--
It is said that focus and memory is simply a state of being, meaning that focus and memory in itself does not exist but rather it is how you feel in that moment. For example when you are bored or when you do not want to do something, or when you are uncomfortable, it can be really hard to focus and make use of your memory. Being in such a state is really bad for storing any kind of information, as such your learning ability will be extremely hampered.

Thoughts -> Action -> Experience -> Feelings -> Repeat

The above is the cycle that you constantly go trough, if this is negative to you and it is continuously happening, ask yourself questions. Why am i doing this? What am i going to do do? Is this positive for me? In short always ask questions! This is key to improving your focus. For example is: You want to speak to a stranger but you find it hard to do so, ask yourself the question: What do i need to do, who do i need to be, do i need to be bold, playful or maybe compassionate?

That said don't overthink anything, the main goal here is to be conscious about what you are doing. Innovation and creativity is born this way as well.

Asking questions can be about anything be it internal or external. Simple questions could be: How can i make this easier or more effortless, why is this object here or what is it for. Do make sure to avoid negative questions like: Why am i not good enough or why does nothing work for me. Your mind and chi (Bio-electricity) will record what you are saying / thinking, this is how you program energy in workings, be it positive or negative. In short negative thoughts can program your mind and chi to ''attack'' your own self.

Exercises and points to help you increase focus and memory:

1. In the evening before going to bed, go back to what you did that day in your mind. What did you do? Where have you been? Who did you talk to? optionally you can pick 2/3 things that you are grateful for, this reinforces positivity and helps you remember those things, i recommend writing down these 2/3 things.

2.In the morning you can do the same as above but instead of going back to how the day went, you will go back and recall your dreams, try to write this down, going into as much detail as you can. In time this will become easier and easier because you become more conscious of your dreams.

3. As stated above write things down! people are forgetful, there is no way you will remember everything you want to remember.

4. Make certain that you get enough sleep 8 / 9 hours is a must! Getting up early can also help you out a lot.

5. Frequently get in contact with the earth trough skin exposure, meaning walk or stand barefoot in the sand or grass, get your hands dirty etc. This can be immensely beneficial in many different ways, including healing and getting rid of inflammation.

6. Be aware of your habits, Create your habits and your habits create you.

7. Get a healthy morning routine, drink water, do yoga or at least some stretches. It is also a good idea to avoid distractions like your phone or tv for the first hour of your day.

8. Especially in the morning do things differently than you would normally do, for example brush your teeth with your left hand instead of your right, this will make you more conscious about what you are doing.

9. Do not stay in your comfort zone all the time, challenge yourself by doing things that are hard or uncomfortable. This will strengthen you.

10. Ponder about what you want to accomplish this day, or with the activity that you are doing. Again in a positive way for you, do not discourage yourself.

11. Make your bed every morning, your mind does not like a messy environment.

12. Create an environment where you feel good in, as stated before boredom etc. can make it hard to focus and memorize anything.

13. Do your morning and evening meditations, especially void meditation!

Additionally you can use runes to help with improving focus and memory.

If there is anything that i have missed or said wrong please do give me a comment, i do hope that this will be useful to some of my brothers and sisters, be it beginners or long term members.

... I should have waited and reread this before posting, there are just to many mistakes.. words that i forgot to type, weird sentences :oops: No wait i meant to say that there seem to have been a server side problem, it seems to have messed with the post :eek:

7. Get a healthy morning routine, drink water, do yoga or at least some stretches
I forgot to mention that it is important to do stretches or yoga exercises that open up your chest, this will drastically improve your mood.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
I'd like to mention that from what I learnt about cognitive behavioural therapy, the order is is thoughts - feelings/emotions - actions. This can be seen in society - the jew implants thoughts (media, education, societal "norms" including historically, etc.), this invokes feelings/emotions, which then lead to actions.

create your habits and your habits create you
Don't you mean "create your habits or your habits create you"? Unless I'm misunderstanding.

FancyMancy said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:
I'd like to mention that from what I learnt about cognitive behavioural therapy, the order is is thoughts - feelings/emotions - actions. This can be seen in society - the jew implants thoughts (media, education, societal "norms" including historically, etc.), this invokes feelings/emotions, which then lead to actions.

Well it depends on how you look at it, when you look at brainwashing like you describe yes, jews are actively trying to invoke your feelings so you do exactly what they want. But in my case think for example about you getting a pizza for the first time in your life, you don't have any experience or feelings for eating pizza yet. So first you think about eating a pizza after that you act on that thought, when you ate a pizza you have the experience, and trough this experience you developed feelings for this action, which will lead you to think about eating a pizza, which in turn will make you act on those thought etc.

When you are deciding things for yourself, the cycle generally goes like Thoughts -> Action -> Experience -> Feelings.

Don't you mean "create your habits or your habits create you"? Unless I'm misunderstanding.

You are right habits create you, that is exactly why you want to create your habits first. So those habits form you in a positive way for you.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Interesting. Thank you for sharing this information with us :)

Currently, there is nothing you have missed, though, if I find something useful that I feel it needs to be added, I will post it right away in a reply

Hail Satan

Thank you brother! i am glad that despite the post being written poorly, its of use to you and my other brothers of sisters.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
FancyMancy said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:

Well it depends on how you look at it, when you look at brainwashing like you describe yes, jews are actively trying to invoke your feelings so you do exactly what they want. But in my case think for example about you getting a pizza for the first time in your life, you don't have any experience or feelings for eating pizza yet. So first you think about eating a pizza after that you act on that thought, when you ate a pizza you have the experience, and trough this experience you developed feelings for this action, which will lead you to think about eating a pizza, which in turn will make you act on those thought etc.

When you are deciding things for yourself, the cycle generally goes like Thoughts -> Action -> Experience -> Feelings.
Oh, yeah. That works. That makes sense. :)

You are right habits create you, that is exactly why you want to create your habits first. So those habits form you in a positive way for you.[/quote]
Then we get the experiences and feelings, as you said, which - hopefully - are positive. Cool, thanks.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
FancyMancy said:
Then we get the experiences and feelings, as you said, which - hopefully - are positive. Cool, thanks.

:D Now if you wouldn't mind please like and subscribe :lol:
searching... searching... searching... Video Link to Like and Subscribe not found :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back