Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where to start when you want to learn astrology and tarot?

Demonolater2023

Can you please recommend resources? I am new to those subjects and want to learn properly.

Thank you

Demonolater2023 said:
Can you please recommend resources? I am new to those subjects and want to learn properly.

Thank you

Here you go (astrology birth charts):
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67788

I'm sure most people have answered by now, but if not:

Try browsing this subforum: https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=8
Take a look here for your birth chart and info (this is concise, easy to read information): https://jos-astro.com/
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/About_Astrology.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astrology.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html
You can always respectfully ask Azazel to guide you too.

As for Tarot it's a little more complicated. You want cards based on the original Rider-Waite system, but you don't want the Rider-Waite deck itself, as it is jewish and corrupted. Stay away from angel cards, anything with jesus in it, anything insulting Satan etc. Meanings are difficult because everything is different depending on who is looking at the card. You can get a general gist of what cards/suits mean but take a look at each card and come to a conclusion yourself before reading any books or websites.
Check out Pammy's comprehensive thread on Pagan Tarot (use https://www.reverso.net/text-translation): https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=319671#p319671
Here is a list of topics and the help the Gods can give. Foretelling the future might be the best here.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html
Astaroth (aka Astarte, Aphrodite) came up during my searches a lot, so perhaps you could ask her for guidance too. She works alongside Azazel as well. I have also spoken to a psychic who conferred with Balam to help foretell the future and she was extremely accurate. She also taught me a little bit about Tarot, still thankful for her. Hopefully one day we can reconnect.

Lastly, be careful with both divination methods as they can reveal information you perhaps didn't want to know. Be prepared! It may also spook you how accurate it can be, but that's totally normal.

Those two have very different starting points as they essentially are two different instruments of using the same more or less capacities of the individual. For astrology, you can read and learn from the site and years and years of feedback and posts from Hps and members. For tarot, you can start by choosing a deck of your liking and possible guidance, and learn to use the intuition and state of manifested clarity with the cards. By meditation, experimentation you learn. You learn by doing it, not by rationalizing spiritual "theory".

Also for tarot readers, and this whole spectrum of insight, nothing here is fixed. I am against the first level of understanding any card and the symbolism, in the sense of prefacing the meaning simply by the card itself. The cards are only a basis and structure by which your own capacity flowers and manifests direct information, not the other way around. Personalization and the assumption of the foretelling of the future must be supreme. Before any reading, have the absolute conviction by manifested will that now, you are seeing exactly what you desire to see. It is a state of the being that you will create and access.

Demonolater2023 said:

Thank you

Others have replied about astrology resources, but for tarot, HPS Maxine recommended the book "Tarot Plain And Simple", it is found online and on Amazon.

Serbon said:
Hey, can you please email me? My email is in my signature.
Apologies, I can't remember the password of my throwaway email. Can I help with anything here?

Serbon said:
I wanted to ask for one tarot reading :geek:
I am rusty, despite doing readings before, I am still a relative beginner. If you are ok with this, I can do one for you. However, I will not sugar coat anything.
I am planning on replacing my current deck at some point, currently I can use my Lenormand deck to give you some answers.
If you have a general question, I can answer publically. If you want answers for something super personal or private, I can look to make another throwaway email exclusively for readings.

Soul Wings said:
Serbon said:
I am rusty, despite doing readings before, I am still a relative beginner. If you are ok with this, I can do one for you. However, I will not sugar coat anything.
I am planning on replacing my current deck at some point, currently I can use my Lenormand deck to give you some answers.
If you have a general question, I can answer publically. If you want answers for something super personal or private, I can look to make another throwaway email exclusively for readings.
Yeah that's okay.

Could you ask if I had something to do with the Third Reich in my last life (in a positive sense)?

And if the answer to that question is yes, could you ask if I had something to do with the Wewelsburg?

Thanks.

Soul Wings said:
Serbon said:

I would love a reading as well actually. I wanted to ask who was I in a past life, and if there any details around what year I was living in before this one and where was I, that way I have an idea of why I'm here again.

I asked the general question who were you in a past life, I cannot really give a year, location or timeframe with my current deck atm. I can ask again when I have my golden wheel deck perhaps for more specifics, if you'd like.

Flowers, Child, Clouds, Sun [Reversed], Anchor, Bear [Reversed], Orchids [Reversed], Fox[Reversed]
I have a sense here you were some kind of seafarer, whether that be naval, or a fisherman, but you loved a sense of adventure. Being at sea made you feel your best in life. However I think this caused trouble because of course you are away from your family [and lovers] all the time so it can be quite a lonely life, and it can make you feel disconnected from others. The sun reversed could quite literally mean you travelled by the sea at night. You also felt like you could escape from negative people affecting you on land - at sea. It helped you grow as a person and learn lots of things about yourself. Perhaps it's time for trying something new, having a new adventure, even if starting out small?

Soul Wings said:
I asked the general question who were you in a past life, I cannot really give a year, location or timeframe with my current deck atm. I can ask again when I have my golden wheel deck perhaps for more specifics, if you'd like.

Flowers, Child, Clouds, Sun [Reversed], Anchor, Bear [Reversed], Orchids [Reversed], Fox[Reversed]
I have a sense here you were some kind of seafarer, whether that be naval, or a fisherman, but you loved a sense of adventure. Being at sea made you feel your best in life. However I think this caused trouble because of course you are away from your family [and lovers] all the time so it can be quite a lonely life, and it can make you feel disconnected from others. The sun reversed could quite literally mean you travelled by the sea at night. You also felt like you could escape from negative people affecting you on land - at sea. It helped you grow as a person and learn lots of things about yourself. Perhaps it's time for trying something new, having a new adventure, even if starting out small?

I do want to know about when. And if this has anything to do with the 1400s. And as far as the sea goes, I've always had a feeling my past life was me living in an island, probably as an indigenous, surrounded by water. I always loved looking at the stars and may have know some astrology here or there back then. Man, I definitely can feel some things coming back to me. Thank you so much.

Soul Wings said:

For some reason, this reminds me of Moana, or Hawaii/Caribbean for some reason. I can't quite put my finger around it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=402015 time=1669496246 user_id=21286]
saintscripts said:
Please remove your face from your profile picture, as those who are opposed to this forum may leverage your personal information against you.

Thanks for understanding.
Dude, it's a spam post...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back