Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Movies, games, series

IA13 said:
HP Lovecraft's ''The Cats of Ulthar'',. Read it. Its the best short story on respecting this sacred animal I have read. ''In Ulthar, no man may kill a cat''. (I have a multitude of cats btw).

There are many short stories, some hard to find that teach much.

BTW: HP Lovecraft for one, caught enough of the truth too, by the laws of the nature of things, to capture the essence and attention of real beings, in base essence, his mythos: its part visionary fiction that is/become real on one level and is true on another.

He caught there attention and they even inspire his imitators. I have seen, and talked in a language without words. Seen there experiments, as has another I know. They live outside this system of things.

They are not necessarily humanoid, having a different origin but they are real beings you can contact and can innate you, or otherwise add you in self transformation. They want to use the stories, to imbue there essence and make connections to inspire.

There reach goes into many worlds. They are Scientist of a higher order and artist in there way. Gods to some monsters to others, and yet there power is older than most. Yet they are not the insane, raving, chaotic things, that they are portrayed as. They are very ordered, intelligent, and have there servants and adopted beings.

HP lovecraft sadly had his Nyarlathotepturned into some cringey, goofy and talkative animu girl by Japan but at the same time it might have gotten some people to know about the mythos. But his stories and concepts are absolutely epic asides being left curious one how he got away with self inserting himself in some of his writings he made. I'm studying on how to get good at writing(still has lots to learn as of now) and I am left curious on how in the world he defied it.

P.S. It's funny that he made himself an extremely far descendant of Azathoth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-qhxMrxDz4&t=619s&index=2&list=ELFZC2HAjiZ5A
Samurai Champloo - Highly recommended 30 ep. anime

It's set in an alternate version of Edo-era (1603-1863) but based on real events . The anime is about the Jesuit involvement with xtianity spreading to Japan, the corruption of teachings and the sacred knowledge of the powers of the vril/chi being kept in secret to only some groups.

There's a symbolism of Fire and Water (Muegan and Jin) as well Fuu (earth) and the flying animal air.

The group is in search of Fuu's father the "Sunflower" samurai who participated in the rebellion against christianity. However due to the Jews recent attainment of power he is now wanted dead so he had to abandon his family for their safety and go into hiding only to be killed by a Jesuit homeland traitor.

Episode 10
Story of a student who passionately studied martial arts and became adept at what his teacher taught him. Soon the domain lord sent him out to sea but his ship got wrecked he ended up on an island. The people he encountered there had a strange fighting style he had never seen before that utilized the inner chi or powers of the mind called hakkei. He then realized the mainstream teachings of martial arts is just a shadow of what it use to be and incomparable to the original. He spent years and arduous training learn this fighting style.

"But I once heard a story like this. Long ago on the mainland there was a mountain-climbing expert.
This man had climbed an amazingly tall mountain. But no one had ever seen this mountain, so they
couldn't comprehend the magnitude of this accomplishment. Reluctantly, the man continued to climb
mountains that were said to be even taller. Day after day he climbed, all in order to make the people recognize
his greatness. In the end, the man made the mountains his home and he became a demon." The student trying to express how when he came back his achievements were unacknowledged and shunned and stuck to himself.

Episode 19
The group find the hidden group of Christians working for the supposed "Pope Francis" kike who turns out to be a fake. The interesting part is when his big fake nose falls off. The creator probably knew that the jews are non-human ET hybrids trying to integrate into our society.

Some anti xian messages in this episode but because of certain things they probably had to tone some things down.

Hy8WKKM.png

Hy8X1HZ.png

Kike Francis up to a shill. This is probably what got the producers into a lot shit because of the maggot Christian/Jewish audience.
frame19-18.jpg

I found these and thought they would be great reading material.

Here are 410 Movies Made Under the Direct Influence and Supervision of the Pentagon
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/here-are-410-movies-made-under-the-direct-influence-and-supervision-of-the-pentagon/

(ZH) — A year ago we featured a detailed report by authors Tom Secker and Matthew Alford exposing just how vast the Pentagon and CIA programs for partnering with Hollywood actually are, based on some 4,000 new pages of formerly classified archived documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act.

The report noted at the time that “These documents for the first time demonstrate that the US government has worked behind the scenes on over 800 major movies and more than 1,000 TV titles.”

Documents Expose How Hollywood Promotes War On Behalf Of The Pentagon, CIA, & NSA
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-05/documents-expose-how-hollywood-promotes-war-behalf-pentago-cia-nsa

"Tom Secker and Matthew Alford report on their astonishing findings from trawling through thousands of new US military and intelligence documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.

The documents reveal for the first time the vast scale of US government control in Hollywood, including the ability to manipulate scripts or even prevent films too critical of the Pentagon from being made? - not to mention influencing some of the most popular film franchises in recent years.

This raises new questions not only about the way censorship works in the modern entertainment industry, but also about Hollywood’s little known role as a propaganda machine for the US national security apparatus."

Specter said:

That show was fantastic! I never really thought about the correlations much, but what you say makes sense. I fell off my chair laughing when I see that Francis' face, and laughed even harder when I saw his huge nose fall off. They didn't try to hide what they were portraying at all. xD

That show was fantastic! I never really thought about the correlations much, but what you say makes sense. I fell off my chair laughing when I see that Francis' face, and laughed even harder when I saw his huge nose fall off. They didn't try to hide what they were portraying at all. xD

Lol that part is the highlight of the show. Also something I want to expand on is the character development of the protagonists and the elements. Without Fuu, Muegen and Jin wouldn't have found meaning in their life and also the both of them needed each other despite having opposite characteristics. As the Earth contains water as well the base of fire to burn. Also to overcome the Jesuits Muegan had to acquire the traits of water that he was lacking and proves to be incredibly effective applying it with his fighting. And jin had to apply the characteristics of fire to defeat the hand of god.

Also one thing that wasn't made clear in the show is how Muegan survived the bomb in the final scene, as he was on the verge of death he unconsciously protected himself with hakkei which is a gift that he currently isn't aware of but has, as seen in episode 10.

And there is also the skull, when Fuu looks through the skulls eyes you see the xtian cross. The hidden meaning of that is xtianity if observed closely(The program and it's bloody history), is actually a religion of death, more emphasized as seen with protocols of the Jesuits having to wipe out the families of all who took part in the christian rebellion.

Mafia3 is on the PS network for free any good?

Also Pro evolution soccer 2019 is out today, my wife bringing it home as we speak :D :D

My team Glasgow Rangers are in it full licence, which to all us PES nuts means no need to make up a fake strip as it is legit.

With the EA franchise FIFA soccer having all the licences and kits etc its hard for pro evo to compete but where they do compete is in the gameplay, it has a kind of arcade feel to it. I enjoy it.

https://dailystormer.name/mel-gibson-and-vince-vaughn-star-in-new-alt-right-cop-film

Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn Star in New Alt-Right Cop Film

Adrian Sol
Daily Stormer
September 5, 2018

Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn are widely known to be the two most right-wing Hollywood actors – by far.

mel-gibson-vince-vaughn-zoom-2821abad-e81c-451f-9401-dea752583425-618x331.jpg

Though these days, James Woods is clawing his way up the ranks.

Either way, the fact that they’re co-starring in a new movie is already great news. The fact that that movie is the White nationalist version of Inglorious Basterds brings the whole thing to another level though.

Either way, the fact that they’re co-starring in a new movie is already great news. The fact that that movie is the White nationalist version of Inglorious Basterds brings the whole thing to another level though.

Daily Beast:
  • Two years ago, the Venice Film Festival hosted the world premiere of Hacksaw Ridge, a World War II drama directed by Mel Gibson. The film marked Gibson’s first turn behind the camera in a decade, since he’d drunkenly slurred “the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world,” pleaded guilty to battering his then-partner Oksana Grigorieva, and was caught on audio saying she was “asking” to be “raped by a pack of n****rs.” Despite never demonstrating much in the way of genuine contrition, he was treated to a prolonged standing ovation on the Lido—the opening salvo of a “comeback tour” replete with rave reviews, a $175 million box office gross, and six Academy Award nominations. This fuck you attitude, coupled with a rich history of racism, misogyny and homophobia, has elevated Gibson to folk-hero status among the far-right. He is their Oprah.

And they’re going to be very happy with his new film.

Damn. I fucking wish Mel had his own daytime TV show like Oprah does, and he can review books and bring guests on and shit.
giphy.gif

I could watch him twirling his beard all day, as he reviews Ford’s “The International Jew.”

• Making its world premiere in Venice, Dragged Across Concrete’s premise is as follows: a pair of detectives, Brett Ridgeman (Mel Gibson) and Anthony Lurasetti (Vince Vaughn) are caught on tape applying excessive force to a Hispanic prisoner in handcuffs, in the form of Ridgeman grinding his boot into the man’s neck until it emits a cracking sound. (During the bust, Ridgeman and Lurasetti also mock a scared, naked Latina suspect, claiming they can’t understand what she’s saying due to her accent. Both scenes are played for laughs.) With the tape destined to go viral, Ridgeman and Lurasetti are suspended for six weeks without pay, though the chief of police (Don Johnson) is sympathetic to their plight, delivering a rambling sermon about how being branded a “racist” today is akin to getting labeled a “communist” in the 1950s—or, to quote the president, this is a WITCH HUNT! and these two violent cops are the real victims.

Scenes of cops brutalizing and ridiculing brown people as comedy?

Is this even allowed now in Hollywood? I guess not.

• Though a six-week suspension seems like a mild punishment, especially considering this is the third time Ridgeman’s been busted for using excessive force, he is in desperate need of cash. You see, his wife Melanie (Laurie Holden) has MS and his daughter is bullied by black kids on her four-block trek to school. Worried that those same black kids will rape their daughter once she matures, they vow to move to a better neighborhood (presumably one with less black people). “I never thought I was a racist until living in this area,” Melanie says, her husband nodding in agreement. So Ridgeman cooks up a plan to rob an out-of-town crook, and ropes in Lurasetti with a Forgotten Man spiel: “I don’t politick and I don’t change with the times,” he explains, lamenting how that matters more in today’s world than “good, honest work.”

Dragged-Across-Concrete-1-620x400-618x399.jpg

Damn. It looks like the whole movie is full of frog whistles.

• Things don’t go as planned, of course.

Dragged Across Concrete is written and directed by S. Craig Zahler, whose previous film, Brawl in Cell Block 99, also bowed in Venice. Unlike Brawl, a slick work of poetic brutality about a hard-on-his-luck pugilist (Vaughn) who’s forced to smash in skulls to save his pregnant wife, Zahler’s latest is a cold-blooded saga that revels in the violence it inflicts on women and minorities, in particular. Its two most sadistic scenes consist of a newly-minted mom whose fingers and face are shredded off with a machine gun, and a black man (Michael Jai White’s Biscuit) who is graphically disemboweled in order to retrieve a swallowed key. After removing his heart and intestines, a white henchman warns another not to puncture his liver because “it stinks… black guys especially.”

There’s a lot more objectionable nonsense in this film, from Gibson and Vaughn’s characters prattling on about how gender lines have been erased, to a black character (Tory Kittles’ Henry Johns) whose grammar is constantly corrected by the white men around him, to a black woman who rails against her “cock-sucking faggot” of a husband for leaving her for another man.

Okay, so I have a vague suspicion that the ending will somehow have a subversive twist to it. After all, the writer and director is some sort of weird Jew.

However, he’s a Jew who apparently dgaf. In the previously linked interview, he says he doesn’t care about Mel’s past, and regularly enjoys works of art by anti-Semites like Wagner and Charles Dickens.

He also says he doesn’t like movies that shove “tolerance” crap down viewer’s throats.

Riot Fest:

• “Lack of pretense couldn’t be more important to me in a picture,” he continues. “I suppose that’s the movie that isn’t the genre movie—something like an Academy Award-winning Moonlight or 12 Years a Slave. I think that both of those are pretty good movies and have some real strong stuff in each of them. But to me, these are dramas, and that’s a genre. In particular, there’s an agenda that’s driving both of them, which in general is not my favorite kind of picture [where] the message is … subtler and mixed in, rather than, ‘Here’s what this movie’s about, and it’s going to let you know, be more tolerant of this and bullying is that and accept this other group.’ I understand that that serves a point for people, and that drives a lot of people to make movies, but it doesn’t drive me to see them, and it isn’t where I come from.”

One of his previous movies, Bone Tomahawk, was about cowboys slaughtering vicious cannibal natives.
bone-tomahawk-main-2-618x464.jpg

So his schtick seems to be making hyper violent, politically incorrect movies. This might be surprisingly free of politically correct spin, as it seems to rub against this Jew’s “esthetic.”

Egon said:
Nick Vabzircnila said:
The movie "Law Abiding Citizen" with Gerard Butler is good in the sense that it really exposes the American justice system for what it is - completely rotten from the inside.
That's an excellent movie. His revenge is epic.

A worth watching Third Reich movie in French about Masonry, Forces Occultes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7wXY_Bb7-s

Jew Süss:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWNwmk9tqSY

411_Forces-occultes-PA0121969.jpg

Noragami is an excellent Shinto anime in 2 seasons and 4 OVAs, very well animated. There is "7 sins" crap (it's kind of a fetish in Japan lol), but the interesting is the dynamic between Gods and humans, and that most problems there are caused by negative thoughtforms they have to destroy. It's funny as hell too.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TRwivx7B9I

http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Noragami
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Noragami-Aragoto

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods is a worth watching movie as well.
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Z-Movie-14-Battle-of-Gods/Movie-1080p?id=51859&s=openload

Reposting user VP666 about Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F:
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Z-Movie-15-Fukkatsu-no-F/Movie?id=117971&s=openload

OKi I've just seen that New Dragon Ball Z movie Resurrections F and it's awesome and what I find interesting
about it is that both Goku and Vegeta have got a new blue form and Goku even says that this is his God Form!

Where as Freiza has just mastered a new Golden form:
39bc4e1e8c21ff9eb1ce5c6900a0dacc--freezers-trailers.jpg

Also the movie has a hell of lot of other spiritual things and so on...
Plus the movie is funny as hell which is a good thing so I am looking
forward to what the next movie will be!!! :mrgreen:

Egon manages to get Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods on film but it was a dodgy site and it crashed :evil:

It looked brilliant, checked Netflix and found it under animie although th eone i watched was cartoon i thoroughly enjoyed it thanks even my daughter loved it. I need to watch the film.

Cheers Egon top man

You can chose different players in the site and/or use videodownloadhelper (or pay Crunchyroll). I bet your daughter will love Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle, both by Studio Ghibli.
Highly recommended to watch with family during Sabbaths and Esbaths :D
Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle (Sub)
Howl's Moving Castle (Dub)

EnkiUK2 said:
Egon manages to get Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods on film but it was a dodgy site and it crashed :evil:

It looked brilliant, checked Netflix and found it under animie although th eone i watched was cartoon i thoroughly enjoyed it thanks even my daughter loved it. I need to watch the film.

Cheers Egon top man

Egon said:
You can chose different players in the site and/or use videodownloadhelper (or pay Crunchyroll). I bet your daughter will love Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle, both by Studio Ghibli.
Spirited Away

EnkiUK2 said:

Cheers Egon top man

Magik bro I cant wait :D :D

Aye she loved it i will do the family Sabbaths and Esbaths also :lol: :lol:

Well there you go shocked i havent watched any before.

As for they sites its the same as vipbox i use for watching Football full of lovely trojans etc :eek:

There is a few DragonBall Z on Netlix i shall try the links cheers again Egon

EnkiUK2 said:
Egon said:
Spirited Away

EnkiUK2 said:

Cheers Egon top man

As for they sites its the same as vipbox i use for watching Football full of lovely trojans etc :eek:

download an ad blocker

EnkiUK2 said:
Egon said:
Spirited Away

EnkiUK2 said:

Cheers Egon top man

Sorry for the off topic but you have a family and they are all SS? :eek: If Yes, this is so cute and awesome! *Insert heart-eye emoji*

I really love to see this kind of things! Hope in the future there will be even more! :D

Thaks Aquarius and Luis I presume my family wlll be the same as Egons ;) Staunch SS.

My wife not got a choice when i married her i was a protestant ( although not as bitter as pr prison time)
She was a catholic all i said was you wont be one now so needless to say we are SS now seen through all the Xian?jewish lies, that was 09(married) and 2013 I have been JOS from day one.

Thanks for all help ma bros n sis hope all good Egon wi u mate

EnkiUK2 said:
Thanks for all help ma bros n sis hope all good Egon wi u mate
Thank you too, but my family is not SS yet though, I always try to inspire my siblings and cousins one way or another by movies, animes etc. I'm glad I can freely discuss Race, NS or meditation with some of them. The RTRs have been great catalysts of this.

Egon said:
Positive Nazi memes have become a thing in the anime community lately:

z7j7g3375mp11.jpg

eo8il2knzrn11.png

It says the first meme can't be seen because it was deleted. Feels bad.

I've seen those too. They're cute. I like them since they're with zero two. Like I said on here, I loved that anime. And when you put her with Hitler in a meme all I can say is POGGERS. XD

Pro Nazi memes>>>>>>>times infinity>>>pro commie memes. Besides, Nazis were/are way cooler than commies. The swag alone says it all. :ugeek:

Darling in der Panzer :)
hailourtruegod said:
It says the first meme can't be seen because it was deleted. Feels bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------

About Hellraiser and the Kabala Cube:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2291#p13283

As I've told about Berserk here:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=46199#p46143

Some similarities between Hellraiser and Berserk:

Lament Configuration and the Behelit as portals to evoke astral kikes:
configurac3a7c3a3odolamento.jpg
10244207.jpg
(An avarage kike lol)

Leviathan and Idea of Evil as the Jewish Thoughtform:
3067068-leviathan-hellraiser4-1990-overlooking_the_labyrinth.jpg
evil.jpg

Cenobites and the God Hand/Guardian Angels:
9Gm54xc.jpg

I haven't seen that one before. :eek:

Dang... I kind of want to use that as my pic but im not trying to confuse people into thinking I'm a chick. XD

Good finds Egon.

Also I still have Beserk on my lists to read and watch. I barely started watching JoJo stardust er whatevs and I would like to get into Naruto also but at the same time I don't want to watch so many filler episodes which I hear there's a lot of. :?

Egon said:
hailourtruegod said:
Also I still have Beserk on my lists to read and watch. I barely started watching JoJo stardust er whatevs and I would like to get into Naruto also but at the same time I don't want to watch so many filler episodes which I hear there's a lot of. :?
As I've said in my post about Naruto, watch "Naruto Kai" instead which is a fan cut without all the fillers:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/91wdjv/naruto_kai_ultimate_subbed_edition

Wew! Thanks brother. :D

Naruto Kai consists of 72 episodes of 1 hour, which in normal anime lenght is 216 episodes of 20 min.
Very nice numbers :cool:
-----------------------------------

EnkiUK2 said:
Superb love that :D :D :D
Dang the 2nd trailer for the new Dragon Ball movie just came out and it looks fantastic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iym8J5IshcM

Dragon-Ball-Super-Broly-movie-poster-v2.jpg

Being able to watch Naruto without watching endless filler makes me a happy boi yaes. \o/

That trailer gave me goosebumps. :shock:

I'm looking forward to it. I hope they make it a little longer than the two movies before it. There seems to be a lot of info in this one especially since they're rewritting what's canon and what's not. Not hating tho since it seems interesting. They're going with the Dragon Ball Minus story and that's cool. Seeing Gine and Bardock saying goodbye to little Goku got me all feelsy ;-;

Egon said:
Naruto Kai consists of 72 episodes of 1 hour, which in normal anime lenght is 216 episodes of 20 min.
Very nice numbers :cool:
-----------------------------------

EnkiUK2 said:
Superb love that :D :D :D
Dang the 2nd trailer for the new Dragon Ball movie just came out and it looks fantastic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iym8J5IshcM

Dragon-Ball-Super-Broly-movie-poster-v2.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back