Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[PICTURES] In Case You Missed it or Were Asleep - Welcome to Dystopia/Communism

Artoria Pendragon said:
What actually is an exorcism?

Hail Satan!
That's a very good question and I'm not sure if I have a full enough answer. Personally I think it's a money grab where priests offer their prayer services and put on a show to placate grieving relatives of a sick person. During the archaic period it was commonplace for people to believe sickness to be the result of 'evil spirits' while at the same time the monarchies in Europe suppressed science and even learning. It was a crime for people to learn to read as literacy was reserved only to people of status.

To think they put such control over people's lives. Today we're mostly made illiterate through television and the idea of instant gratification and information via technology, which is largely monopolized by companies like Google and such. We also have spellcheck/auto-correct which not only makes people lazy but it also has a very poor vocabulary.
Things like Wikipedia can have such lies too, one being that Galileo was never tortured. (Mind you it can have great information other times).
At the time he was 70 and any mention of torture would had resulted in an cry throughout Europe, something the Vatican church wanted to avoid at all costs.

Was Galileo Tortured (1878):
"The two preliminary appeals to terror were described as the "verbal scaring" (territio verbalis), and the "real scaring" (territio realis), while the words "rigorous examination were reserved, strictly speaking, for the final scene of actual agony. It is clear, however, from passages of the "Sacro Arsenale," that in certain cases confessions elicited by the second method of proceeding were described and made under the rigorous examination, though this laxity of expression is explicitly stated not to extend to the first. The text of the sentence against Galileo therefore implies, at the least, that he was carried into the torture-chamber and submitted to some form of territio realis."

Any "rigorous examination" (esame rigoroso) by inquisitors that didn't result in permanently debilitating injury in these terms wouldn't fall under torture even though it was just that.

The way these priests would 'exercise' people was to me a way to either 1.) make things worse and blame it on a malicious spirit, or 2.) have some dumb luck or (in some cases) positive results which further indoctrinated people into faith. Even with the former people would be left with the assurance that the afflicted person wouldn't go to 'hell' as this fear was cemented in people's mind at the time.

It just goes to show when whomever is in power says something, the majority of people follow. This phenomena is called cultural assimilation and it's amazing how much this is exploited. It's the same how animals are social and follow the lead of others, learning from their peers to better adapt to changes in their environment.

There were many videos that show this in humans. One was an elevator prank where several actors would face the wrong way. A confused non-actor would enter and nearly always would turn the wrong way even though they knew it was wrong.

Another example, there was a patio restaurant where 2 joggers ran by followed by a third. After, someone else got up and started running and suddenly everyone else started running as though there was some kind of danger. People are bred and raised as lemmings these days and it takes real courage to go against the flow of society.

Aquarius said:
I don't see a problem with using technology to milk cows, it's much more efficient time wise.
Me neither.
But.
Keeping thousands of cows in unnatural conditions in megafarms, feeding them unnatural diet and then managing the (natural) outcomes of that with antibiotics and other chemicals is a totally different (and a huge) problem.

There was this great documentary Milked.
https://milked.film/
This is eye-opening to put it mildly.

Also, while at it, a book From Dirt to Soil.
https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/40125546-dirt-to-soil

The information there will make you see the jewedness of current agricultural practices and the damage it causes not only to the Nature but also to humans consuming the produce.

xXx-s4t4n-sc3n3-xXx said:

What I just did is how you short hand a long post on here, just delete the interior between the quote header and footer, then replace with "..." . Also, type what you want to say after the "/quote", that will make it easier for everyone else to read your responses. To get extra space between your text and theirs, just click or press below where you see the last "/quote", then hit enter. I do agree that it's a bit cumbersome for long posts, and I would like some way for the software to do it automatically.

China Xinjiang: Ten dead in Urumqi residential block fire

aYClH3O.png

A screengrab from a video of the blaze in Urumqi taken by a resident

Ten people have died in a fire in flats in the city of Urumqi, capital of the western Xinjiang region. The incident has led to anger online. The city has been under strict Covid restrictions since early August. State media said the compound had been categorised as low risk for Covid and residents were able to go downstairs, but a resident told the BBC people were only allowed to leave their homes for short periods each day and the timing was controlled by authourities.

A further nine people were injured in the blaze, state media reported. The fire broke out on the 15th floor of the building at about 19:50 local time (11:50 GMT) on Thursday and spread to higher floors. It was extinguished nearly three hours later. Video from the scene posted online by Chinese state media showed workers removing fences near the compound and fire engines waiting. State TV reported an electric socket extension was the cause of the fire

Topics relating to the fire had been viewed more than 800m times by Friday afternoon, with Internet users demanding to know whether residents had been able to exit the building. "Please have a thorough investigation into whether the fire exit is clear. The price is just way too heavy. Every tragedy is worse than Omicron itself", one user commented on the Weibo microblogging platform. One man in a residential compound near where the fire happened told the BBC that even in low-risk compounds in Urumqi, residents still had to follow directions from local officials about when they could leave their flats for a short period of exercise each day. He said he had been following a stay-at-home order since 7 August.

"We Xinjiang people don't dare to go downstairs without permits as it will violate the law even if the building gate is not locked", he said. "After the accident yesterday, we are now wondering whether we should still follow the official's notice in the WeChat group", he added.

Fires occur frequently in China because of lax safety standards. Earlier this week, 38 people were killed at a factory in central Anyang city. Authourities blamed "electric welding in which workers violated safety measures".
https://archive.ph/sXXy4

Coincidence, when going to archive this (but it was archived already) -

Q3Qqye9.png

Oh, what does "square" mean - at least in America? Uncool? Boring? Lifeless? Soulless?...

re: Protests grow throughout China over COVID-19 lockdowns
- Covid protests widen in China after Urumqi fire

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=402144#p402144

It hurts to look at these photos. I can't single out any particular photo as they are all terrible. I imagined Alexandria different. I feel pain for Egypt and other countries that were once among the most beautiful and advanced in the world. Thank you for talking about this.

FancyMancy said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=401865 time=1669451027 user_id=57]Beauty is essential. As we advance, this becomes clear. As HP Cobra wrote, "beauty makes the soul operate on a higher level". We SS need to take control, we have much work to do on our beautiful planet. You can't even see the beauty when living in a place like those, is it any wonder the world is in the state it is?
Oy, vey. Coincidentally (I am starting to get sick of that word!) I saw this one just moments ago. I deliberately searched for the top one. I made this combination photo because seeing those at the bottom reminds me of such a cars comparison photo I saw years ago, but this works well, I think -

8iDLqcb.png

I watch the proper Top Gear with the Clarkson, Captain. Slow and Hammond sometimes, but I am not into cars all that much at all. Even so - to me, all of those "different" makes and models look all the same to me. The only one that looks noticeably different to me is the jeep. I am struggling to find the differences between the rest... other than the colours and positioning of the cars/cameras and locations. There is nothing in them, just... well, cookie-cutter, copy-and-paste. It's so bland and distasteful.

Eurgh. The jew has turned beautiful Nature and Mother Earth into bland, grey/beige boring nothing (but not quite nothingness yet, I would say).

Unrelated, but I just realized from that picture that there is a Jeep Renegade and a Jeep Patriot. Something for everyone :lol: What's next, Jeep ExPat, Jeep Infidel, Jeep Outlaw, Jeep In-law?

You see gentlemen, this is what happens when marxist ideology is the impetus of [insert system here]

I'm sure rabbi mordecai would be very pleased to see this post.
sublimestatanist said:
When you mentioned 'soylent' something came to mind.

There was a 1973 thriller called 'Soylent Green' and it actually featured a synthetic meat of the same name. Here's a trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_jGOKYHxaQ
"Soylent Green is introduced as being made of plankton, but as the film unfolds, the main character discovers that it's manufactured from dead bodies."
"Soylent Green assumes the earth would be too overpopulated for sustainable coexistence by 2022, and put the world’s population calculations at a then-frightening 7 billion people. We hit 7.9 billion in 2021."

As you no doubt well know the Matrix touched on cannibalism. On top of that, there's an article titled 'California has Legalized Human Composting:' https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/california-has-legalized-human-composting-180980809/

On top of this there are many articles touching on human synthetic meat:
https://www.dezeen.com/2020/11/13/ouroboros-steak-meal-kit-andrew-pelling-grace-knight-orkan-telhan/
https://www.livescience.com/62008-lab-grown-human-meat-grown-cannibalism.html
https://www.cnet.com/culture/internet/human-meat-burger-made-to-make-you-feel-uncomfortable/
https://thespoon.tech/human-steak-the-next-lab-grown-meat/
And so on ad naseum...

The powers that be appear to be serious about this whole cannibalism thing. It just blows my mind how sci-fi reveals so much of their plans. Words can't do justice for how sick and evil this agenda is.

Fuck the jew-world-order and hail Satan!
Well of course a minority infested state would legalize cannibalism
While I don't mind eating humanoids (Hold the Caucasians. . . and Upper-Asians, please) I absolutely refuse to give any power to neanderthal intent, and do as much as I physically can to complicate their scheme. (Horrible ingredients in them jewish soylent greens, right?)
Note I said physically because recently, I have had not enough time to do anything aside from daily meditations and RTRs with the occasional replacement with other forms of spiritual warfare. (I feel like I could be doing more spiritually)

Also, I thought that the subhuman conditions that exist in lands one inhabited by stone age tribes were the result of their own poor intellect, but the jews being at fault actually makes more sense, seriously how could any stone age/lower paleolithic race fathom anything like civilization as compared to their tribal shitholes? (Get it? No toilets?)
Note: Although consistently shitting in dug out holes seems better than having to hold it in only to disgrace yourself in public, because marxist driven place is too cheap/poor to fix anything.

If you think I hate those who are less than human, I actually don't, I intentionally make no effort of sugar-coating the facts and adding to it, I tend to be callous at times.

agni said:
I feel pain for Egypt and other countries that were once among the most beautiful and advanced in the world.
You know what's bad to see?That such places are where the most prosperous societies were, like Egypt,tourism is awfully high,therefore attracts many tourists,which the probably jewish-owned hotels and caterers are profiting from.

Ursa Minor said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

Aquarius said:
Ludwick said:
While I don't mind eating humanoids
Is something wrong with you?

It looks like he was making a dark sarcastic joke in reference to the quote about "Soylent Green." If you didn't know, it's a dystopian movie with themes like overpopulation, environmental consequence and civil consequence, and the big plot reveal is that the government is complicit in quietly turning humans into food in a facility which the surviving population fights over because they are deprived and hungry and ignorant of the cannibalism.

I believe some people vent about things that are too much to cope with by engaging in dark humor. It doesn't mean something is wrong with people who do this. I have noticed in posts by HPHC that he sometimes gets dark and sarcastic when something is too unfathomably stupid to do commentary on in any other manner. Everyone responds to and deals with things differently in their own way.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
agni said:
I feel pain for Egypt and other countries that were once among the most beautiful and advanced in the world.
You know what's bad to see?That such places are where the most prosperous societies were, like Egypt,tourism is awfully high,therefore attracts many tourists,which the probably jewish-owned hotels and caterers are profiting from.

Ursa Minor said:

Yes, it's terrible. Jews destroy and enslave, and then they also profit from the remnants of what is still left.

agni said:
agni said:

Yes, it's terrible. Jews destroy and enslave, and then they also profit from the remnants of what is still left.
They profit from the megalithic edifices of the ancient.
I think that's why have been preserved the Ancient megalithic structures and the like,so that they can benefit from it for the benefit of the kikes.If kikes could not have made a profit,they would certainly have destroyed these beautiful and beautiful megalithic structures.Or it could be that they wanted to destroy it,they just didn't know it at the time(Even today, it would not be easy to remove these megalithic structures).

jrvan said:
Aquarius said:
Ludwick said:
While I don't mind eating humanoids
Is something wrong with you?

It looks like he was making a dark sarcastic joke in reference to the quote about "Soylent Green." If you didn't know, it's a dystopian movie with themes like overpopulation, environmental consequence and civil consequence, and the big plot reveal is that the government is complicit in quietly turning humans into food in a facility which the surviving population fights over because they are deprived and hungry and ignorant of the cannibalism.

I believe some people vent about things that are too much to cope with by engaging in dark humor. It doesn't mean something is wrong with people who do this. I have noticed in posts by HPHC that he sometimes gets dark and sarcastic when something is too unfathomably stupid to do commentary on in any other manner. Everyone responds to and deals with things differently in their own way.
Oh, I just didn't recognize the sarcasm in that.
Thank you for explaining, I also saw that movie, funny that the only jew in that movie is portrayed like someone that tries to suscitate mercy on the spectators? Typical jews

agni said:

Ursa Minor said:

It angers the living daylights outta me as well. When I see countries like Mexico, Peru, Guatemala and Indonesia how beautiful and advanced it was before the reptilians introduced blood sacrifice, and the arrival of the cuck-quistadors (and Pisslam in case of Indonesia), the cuck-quistadors who I learned - weren't even gentiles.

It pisses me off even more how all the bullshit "Hispanic Heritage" groups here in the U.S. don't ever honor the glory of the Olmecs, Maya and Aztecs and promote race-mixing BS, trying to create a generic "Hispanic race" when no such thing exists. Every time I try to explain to "Hispanics" that Hispanic/Latino isn't a "race" the Spanish world is multi-ethnic and multi-racial, I get blank stares to outright " :evil: YOU'RE A RACIST :evil: "!. It's as bad as "White Nationalist Xian" groups.

Now all the native full-blooded, pure Aztec and Mayan people today live in huts and perishable homes, and the most abominable of conditions, while the Kikes, wierdo kIke-mestizos control all of their ancient pyramids and profit off of all the revenue, and more kikes go around killing the indigenous (via druglord groups). Yeah....I wonder where's all the rage from the "Hispanic Heritage" groups about the Mexican government's hatred of their indigenous?

Like all else, all the hotels in these countries, were stupid people who abuse their wealth do absolutely nothing but party and drink profusely to oblivion are owned by the Kikes...Los Judios.

I find it even more true when Mexicans have told me they hate Cancun, I even met an Indonesian foreign worker who told me how tainted Bali has become, and how she avoids Bali, because of the kike-tourism industry, and none of it is helping the peoples of Indonesia.

I got nothing against tourism, or travelling, even in a world where all the races are separated, travelling and touring is still a part of life......but like all else, when the kikes take over it, it becomes nefarious. There was a time where travelers actually respected the countries they went to, instead of partying profusely and spitting in the face of the native host.

Is it any coincidence that Elon Musk announced that he’s granting amnesty to suspended Twitter accounts and the United Nations Twitter account tweets a meme of a grendade and captions it by saying that words are weapons? The tweet also mentions hate speech too.

According to archaix, a man that spent much time in prison and made full use of that time by studying and compiling ancient manuscripts so he formulated a clear picture of history. He has a youtube channel where he presents all his finding, all of his info comes from his studies, none from the internet. https://www.youtube.com/@Archaix138/videos https://archaix.com Throughout history the calendars have been changed, so the timing of much of history is fragmented. He put it all together in a continuous time line. there are regularly spaced events that happen repeatedly.
He has some great info on the gods as well, as he translates and cross references ancient texts.
Events like the great flood and similar things happen on a regularly scheduled timing. the next big event is in may 2040, which he calls the phoenix event where much or all of the surface of the earth is destroyed. Many times what happens before that event is Mankind goes underground. there are vast cities there now and one can live there until the event passes and then come out to restart the surface civilization. Before the last event there were giants on the earth, there were a few left that made it through and have been seen even recently. Look at some of the architecture with huge tall doors, there are artifacts of very large books also available. Who killed the giants. After the phoenix reset the white gods came out from under the ground and restarted civilization providing all sorts of technology to the surface inhabitants. Some of these events happed within the last few hundred years. Mud floods wipe out much of humanity, and look at all the architecture that is buried under 9 feet of soil with windows and stairs going down that far. there are pictures of huge empty cities and how they were repopulated and the people had horse drawn carriages and picks and shovels in a city with huge cathedrals that they could not possibly have created. This is around the world to see. the history we have been taught in school is a total lie.
Here is a video someone put together revealing some of that. I am not saying everything in the video is true but there is much evidence that is useful for putting together a different picture of history. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDLRDYMN0bg

nW5VBup.png

Extension-Lettuce-45 said:
Getting the kids used to being in a prison
https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinfuriating/comments/zb6rea/the_new_rules_being_enforced_at_my_sons_middle

FancyMancy said:

This is sadly the result of exaggerated capitalism.

One thing is to have companies and modern services which are good like Korean medicine, some good modern or better said, present era restaurants which some of them have very quality food and a totally different and disagreeable thing is to put tons of tons of commercials and be mentally and visually asphyxiated by such a disgusting amount of commercials or logos.

Just like you posted at the beginning of your topic, it is truly disgusting that the jews have the grosollany to put their commercials on the roofs of historical monuments such as the Gothic architecturally projected monastery that is in England.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The reason why they are against beauty is because beauty makes the soul operate on a higher level.

Personally, I'm surrounded by it :p

Now, shit, man.. what a thread. I showed this to both a friend and my brother who reacted to it just like people in this thread have. How dirty and dystopian lives some people live, while I sit here in my comfortable modern apartment drinking tea.

My friend is much younger than me and unfortunately a Jewsus lover.
I don't know how sincere he was about this, but at one point he said:
"Yeah I guess you're thinking how can there be a god when it looks like that etc but this is how he wants it then I guess.
He punishes the Indians for their worship of invented gods. They have to live in a hell of garbage."

What a nice so called "God" then... People need to wake the fuck up before it's too late,
because in reality, this is what his "God" want us all to live like.

xlnt said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The reason why they are against beauty is because beauty makes the soul operate on a higher level.

Now, shit, man.. what a thread. I showed this to both a friend and my brother who reacted to it just like people in this thread have. How dirty and dystopian lives some people live, while I sit here in my comfortable modern apartment drinking tea.

"Yeah I guess you're thinking how can there be a god when it looks like that etc but this is how he wants it then I guess.
He punishes the Indians for their worship of invented gods. They have to live in a hell of garbage."

What a nice so called "God" then... People need to wake the fuck up before it's too late,

Your friend is a little victim like any others from the vicious circles of Xian mental destruction.

You shall do the RTR on him, but again, as real Satanism that is preached here doesn't advocate an aggressive approach, his decision are his to be made.

It is sad to hear that, after perhaps he read about the Indian history, at least from school documentaries, he still believes that the Indians have a history of "invented" Gods.

But, I hopefully think that with time everything will be settled and maybe he will be on the good path.

Also, keep showing your friends and close ones these topics, because truth needs to be shared, regardless of region and resources.

This is a small approach, but it is very good. :)

Congratulations! :D

BlueLake666 said:
xlnt said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Your friend is a little victim like any others from the vicious circles of Xian mental destruction.

You shall do the RTR on him, but again, as real Satanism that is preached here doesn't advocate an aggressive approach, his decision are his to be made.

It is sad to hear that, after perhaps he read about the Indian history, at least from school documentaries, he still believes that the Indians have a history of "invented" Gods.

But, I hopefully think that with time everything will be settled and maybe he will be on the good path.

Also, keep showing your friends and close ones these topics, because truth needs to be shared, regardless of region and resources.

At least his words about Jews are "Scum. Disgusting pedophiles. Hitler knew even then what evil people they are" and also "reptilian evil beings", so I find it strange how he cannot se the big picture here, but I guess the spell is strong with this one, just like with Kanye West.

I said to him: I think you've started to realize one thing or another here, but the worst Jew of all - the King of the Jews...
And he replied with: Jesus was not a "Jew", he was the enlightened son of God. Much of what he advocated was against traditional Judaism. Jews showed their true sides when they sacrificed him to Roman soldiers.

facepalm-meme-idlememe-6.jpg

I have told him about the Joy of Satan and talked to him about the importance of meditation and so on, and he do have respect for my beliefs. I try to respect his belief also in order to not come off as disrespectful, as such a thing could jeopardize our friendship.

How do you mean I should do RTR "on him" though?

xlnt said:
BlueLake666 said:
xlnt said:

At least his words about Jews are "Scum. Disgusting pedophiles. Hitler knew even then what evil people they are" and also "reptilian evil beings", so I find it strange how he cannot se the big picture here, but I guess the spell is strong with this one, just like with Kanye West.

I said to him: I think you've started to realize one thing or another here, but the worst Jew of all - the King of the Jews...
And he replied with: Jesus was not a "Jew", he was the enlightened son of God. Much of what he advocated was against traditional Judaism. Jews showed their true sides when they sacrificed him to Roman soldiers.

I have told him about the Joy of Satan and talked to him about the importance of meditation and so on, and he do have respect for my beliefs. I try to respect his belief also in order to not come off as disrespectful, as such a thing could jeopardize our friendship.

Oh, bummer! What I meant to say was to use a ritual of racial awakening, not RTR, perhaps my keyboard received the word în a wrong way.

Though, even when you do that, I find it useful that you will respect his opinions as after all, even if we do the rituals which are powerful, there is a chance that your friend may still be on the xian path or at least half xian.

So, I hope everything got clarified.

A thing is, I think, when you do the RTR you can send some curse removing energy to him, but of course, this is a very advance technique and one should always have a clean aura before doing this.

This is my opinion,

Waiting for your reply on this matter

Hail Satan

xlnt said:
"Jew", he was the enlightened son of God. Much of what he advocated was against traditional Judaism. Jews showed their true sides when they sacrificed him to Roman soldiers.

I think you might need to hebrews 13:8 all over his arse! (OK, maybe not exactly, but...) Maybe ask him "is the son, the father and the holy spirit the one god?" and he probably will reply "yes", then say "while all 3 = 1, then hebrews 13:8 says, "jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever" - remember jesus=father=holy spirit=1 god; plus - why would either

1. jesus care about a hebrews scripture if he is not a jew, and
  2. god put this precise scripture in HEBREWS?
It's just a coincidence that god decided to put this precise scripture about jesus/father/holy spirit/1 god being the same yesterday, today and forever in hebrews?". Then remind him that the OLD testament, if it is irrelevant, that this hebrews scripture is in the NEW testament; god is the same yesterday (old testament), today (new testament) and forever (whatever the 3rd temple is supposed to be - borgification of Humans).

Also consider this (as I have said before about negative-infinity ("so forever into the past")) - if the father, the son, the holy spirit i.e. god is the same yesterday, today and forever, then for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...ll of infinity into the past, god was there, floating around in...the... void, and was like "huh". Then an infinity later, it decided to not be "the same yesterday, today and forever" and instead decided to be NOT "the same yesterday, today and forever"; it decided to genesis 1:1 for no apparent reason. "god" certainly is NOT "the same yesterday, today and forever" - and remember, this scripture is in hebrews - one of the jew's languages - plus the bibles were written in Greek, Aramaic and hebrew, as well (just like the jew to speak in different 'tongues' to confuse things, like in videos of rabbis we've seen). Speaking of rabbis - yeshua. What is rabbi yeshua? It is jesus, and yeshua is ... yep - yeshua is hebrew -

Yeshua or Y'shua was a common alternative form of the name Yehoshua in later books of the Hebrew Bible and among Jews of the Second Temple period. The name corresponds to the Greek spelling Iesous, from which, through the Latin IESVS/Iesus, comes the English spelling Jesus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua

Yehoshua in the Septuagint
Two things indicate that Yehoshua is the proper Hebrew name for Jesus:
(1) In the Greek Translation of the OT known as the Septuagint (LXX), the name Joshua is rendered *Iasous* = Jesus.
(2) In the NT, Joshua is mentioned twice (Acts 7:45; Heb 4:8), and in both places the Greek NT spells the name *Iasous* = Jesus.

Thus the Greek *Iasous* is the equivalent of Hebrew *Yehoshua*

https://www.essene.com/Yeshua/yehoshua.htm
by Dr. James Price, professor of Hebrew
"The Nazarenes of Mount Carmel
An Esoteric Spiritual Order

The Nazarenes of Mount Carmel is an esoteric spiritual Order which fully embraces the deeper levels of the ancient Nazorean 'Way' of Jesus the Christ. We are a modern resurrection of the ancient Nazorean Christians."

Plus - if he knows about numerology, then say to him about 13+8=3; 3 - the "holy trinity", "it comes in threes", 3 is the number of creation and destruction... and "god" is supposed to be "the same yesterday, today and forever" and hebrew.

No offence, though, but I doubt that this would make a big difference. As christians love to say, though - you can plant the seed, but (as I'm saying) it's up to him if he wants to water your flower or water "god"'s weed.

I have told him about the Joy of Satan and talked to him about the importance of meditation and so on, and he do have respect for my beliefs.
The difference between christianity and JoS Ministries/Spiritual Satanism/Nature is that "thou shalt not test the lord your god" and "moses, bitch, you can't see my face, but I'll permit you to see my back as I pass, you idiot dickhead"; whereas, Nature is observable and testable and knowable. It's not a belief.

BlueLake666 said:
xlnt said:
BlueLake666 said:

Oh, bummer! What I meant to say was to use a ritual of racial awakening, not RTR, perhaps my keyboard received the word în a wrong way.

Though, even when you do that, I find it useful that you will respect his opinions as after all, even if we do the rituals which are powerful, there is a chance that your friend may still be on the xian path or at least half xian.

So, I hope everything got clarified.

A thing is, I think, when you do the RTR you can send some curse removing energy to him, but of course, this is a very advance technique and one should always have a clean aura before doing this.

This is my opinion,

Waiting for your reply on this matter

Hail Satan

I don't see how racial awakening has to do with not being xian though, as people like David Duke (among many others) who are well awake on that question, still are very asleep when it comes to the question of what true spirituality is.

He also already seems to be quite awake on the racial question, mentioning how evil Jews are, and says he will vote for Alternative for Sweden (a party for Swede's, being anti-immigration) in the coming election.

I think it's important to clean one's aura when doing RTR's, but what may be even more important is having a strong aura of protection with less need of cleaning.
I've done some RTR's at my former best friends place (it's through him I got to know this new friend), and that place has now turned into a complete shithole with people smoking crack cocaine and shit, himself included.
I don't know if the rituals are to blame for that but it may have some connection, as we are dealing with people who never meditate, do asanas and so on.

FancyMancy said:
xlnt said:
"Jew", he was the enlightened son of God. Much of what he advocated was against traditional Judaism. Jews showed their true sides when they sacrificed him to Roman soldiers.

I think you might need to hebrews 13:8 all over his arse! (OK, maybe not exactly, but...) Maybe ask him "is the son, the father and the holy spirit the one god?" and he probably will reply "yes", then say "while all 3 = 1, then hebrews 13:8 says, "jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever" - remember jesus=father=holy spirit=1 god; plus - why would either

1. jesus care about a hebrews scripture if he is not a jew, and
  2. god put this precise scripture in HEBREWS?
It's just a coincidence that god decided to put this precise scripture about jesus/father/holy spirit/1 god being the same yesterday, today and forever in hebrews?". Then remind him that the OLD testament, if it is irrelevant, that this hebrews scripture is in the NEW testament; god is the same yesterday (old testament), today (new testament) and forever (whatever the 3rd temple is supposed to be - borgification of Humans).

Also consider this (as I have said before about negative-infinity ("so forever into the past")) - if the father, the son, the holy spirit i.e. god is the same yesterday, today and forever, then for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...ll of infinity into the past, god was there, floating around in...the... void, and was like "huh". Then an infinity later, it decided to not be "the same yesterday, today and forever" and instead decided to be NOT "the same yesterday, today and forever"; it decided to genesis 1:1 for no apparent reason. "god" certainly is NOT "the same yesterday, today and forever" - and remember, this scripture is in hebrews - one of the jew's languages - plus the bibles were written in Greek, Aramaic and hebrew, as well (just like the jew to speak in different 'tongues' to confuse things, like in videos of rabbis we've seen). Speaking of rabbis - yeshua. What is rabbi yeshua? It is jesus, and yeshua is ... yep - yeshua is hebrew -

Yeshua or Y'shua was a common alternative form of the name Yehoshua in later books of the Hebrew Bible and among Jews of the Second Temple period. The name corresponds to the Greek spelling Iesous, from which, through the Latin IESVS/Iesus, comes the English spelling Jesus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua

Yehoshua in the Septuagint
Two things indicate that Yehoshua is the proper Hebrew name for Jesus:
(1) In the Greek Translation of the OT known as the Septuagint (LXX), the name Joshua is rendered *Iasous* = Jesus.
(2) In the NT, Joshua is mentioned twice (Acts 7:45; Heb 4:8), and in both places the Greek NT spells the name *Iasous* = Jesus.

Thus the Greek *Iasous* is the equivalent of Hebrew *Yehoshua*

https://www.essene.com/Yeshua/yehoshua.htm
by Dr. James Price, professor of Hebrew
"The Nazarenes of Mount Carmel
An Esoteric Spiritual Order

The Nazarenes of Mount Carmel is an esoteric spiritual Order which fully embraces the deeper levels of the ancient Nazorean 'Way' of Jesus the Christ. We are a modern resurrection of the ancient Nazorean Christians."

Plus - if he knows about numerology, then say to him about 13+8=3; 3 - the "holy trinity", "it comes in threes", 3 is the number of creation and destruction... and "god" is supposed to be "the same yesterday, today and forever" and hebrew.

No offence, though, but I doubt that this would make a big difference. As christians love to say, though - you can plant the seed, but (as I'm saying) it's up to him if he wants to water your flower or water "god"'s weed.

I have told him about the Joy of Satan and talked to him about the importance of meditation and so on, and he do have respect for my beliefs.
The difference between christianity and JoS Ministries/Spiritual Satanism/Nature is that "thou shalt not test the lord your god" and "moses, bitch, you can't see my face, but I'll permit you to see my back as I pass, you idiot dickhead"; whereas, Nature is observable and testable and knowable. It's not a belief.

The last thing I did was post this to him on messenger:
CnB84H4WEAAZwNU.jpg

It's been quiet after that :)
I just hope he takes in what I've already said, and read through the joyofsatan.org website.
But one should not force it in, as Satanists aren't supposed to push Satanism.

As for having beliefs, yes you are right, we are first and foremost knowers instead of believers.
However there are things I would say I believe in more than know about, for example the existance of Demons or the astral, which I've never really experienced myself but strongly believe in. More than a kike walking on water that's for sure.

It also says on the main website:
Spiritual Satanists acknowledge science and believe everything of the occult/supernatural to have a rational scientific explanation. We believe humanity has been held back dangerously in this area due to the hoax of Judeo/Christianity and its relentless attacks upon science for centuries.

We believe each and every person who is willing and respectful can have a personal relationship with Satan.

We believe in justice and just as martial artists are versed in the uses of Dim Mak and other aspects of physical combat, Spiritual Satanists are versed in the Black Arts of "magick" should they ever need them.

xlnt said:
There is a quote I intend to post in a new thread in the Internet Batallion section soon. It is "we mustn't force our way and culture upon other peoples; rather, breathe it in, become part of it". I expect it is more niche than known, but there is also further subtle understanding of that quote/where it's from, etc. It is more than a mere quote here.

Spiritual Satanists acknowledge science and believe everything of the occult/supernatural to have a rational scientific explanation. We believe humanity has been held back dangerously in this area due to the hoax of Judeo/Christianity and its relentless attacks upon science for centuries.

We believe each and every person who is willing and respectful can have a personal relationship with Satan.

We believe in justice and just as martial artists are versed in the uses of Dim Mak and other aspects of physical combat, Spiritual Satanists are versed in the Black Arts of "magick" should they ever need them.
"Belief" is a mixed-up word. It means to accept as true/fact, but people also use it like faith - despite proof which is in opposition to the thing they believe/have faith in. We know justice exists, so we don't need to have any belief in it; but we accept that actual justice exists - just (((the "system"))) ignores actual justice.

Belief is not holding steadfastly to something; instead, accepting as true/fact and if something else comes and fine-tunes it or changes it, the belief changes; faith is denying all everything else, including direct and absolute proof contrary to the thing one has faith in - being closed-minded and deliberately ignorant of the actual truth. In an existence where we don't know much, we have to believe (accept as true and fact) that what HPS Maxine and HPHC tells us is true. We can still, however, test it and check if it is real, so then it is no longer having faith in it; it is fact; it is belief. Once we test Spiritual Satanic teachings and we find they are real, we still believe them; we still accept them as true and fact.

In the future, it won't be a belief in the sense of faith. It will be belief in the sense that we not only accept it as truth and fact, but we can observe and demonstrate it as truth and fact directly. Also some people say, e.g. "I believe I told you that already" or "I believe I went to the shop at that time"... not that they believe it, but a softer way of making a direct claim, and also as accepting as fact that they said that or went there. The World understands "believe". If we start making big, bold claims, then we have to prove them; then belief, in the sense of having faith in those big, bold claims, is irrelevant; we still accept those big, bold claims as true - if we prove them true. It seems more that it is about testing things and then knowing the answer. A lot of the time, people confuse "belief" with "faith".

"You believe in Spiritual Satanism. I believe in the god of the bibles". "Believe" here has different meanings. We know Spiritual Satanism exists. We also know christianity exists. We believe in both Spiritual Satanism and christianity. We know justice exists. We believe in justice. Believing is an agreement, subscribing to that thing, to that school of thought, to that doctrine, as fact and truth. We know yahweh doesn't exist; we believe, accept as fact and truth, that yahweh doesn't exist; christians, while they say they know it does exist, only believe that is exists - both accepting as real without proof, and in the sense of having faith, ignoring everything contrary - that it exists. We believe/accept as real without proof that Nature is powerful and worthy, by which I mean we can use Nature - Paganism/Spiritual Satanism/Ancient Hinduism/Magick - to make things happen. We believe this; we accept it as real and true, and we can also test it, observe it and demonstrate it.

We believe/accept as real without proof that the teachings of Spiritual Satanism are real; christians believe/accept as real without proof that Spiritual Satanism is evil. Truth is whatever it is; we can update, fine-tune and correct/change things that we learn and know to make them better and improved. Satan does not want nor need gold-mining slaves; it might be a mistake that this was mentioned, and I presume back in 2002 to e.g. 2015 (at a guess) Satan wanting/needing gold-mining slaves, but then changing His mind and rebelling against the reptillians, etc., was accepted; now, we know it was never the case. We (before I joined JoS) believed/accepted as real and true that this was the case; now we believe/accept as real and true that it is not. It is left in for others to read about and explore further and know and understand more. It is also a jewish perversion and corruption, as well - I am typing about it here, as others have; people will read these things. If it was not left in, then it would be forgot about. We believe/accept as real without proof that justice works; a victim believes/accepts as real without proof that justice doesn't work, but I refer to actual justice, not (((justice "systems"))). We can test these things; christians may and must have only faith.

While we believe - accept as real and true - different things, belief can change. Faith is ignorant and deliberately-so, closed-minded, unforgiving, unrelenting, the person refusing to accept anything other than what they are sticking to, that which they have faith in, regardless of actual proof against it. We can prove christianity exists and we believe in christianity, for it does exist; we can prove christianity's teachings are false, we believe/accept as real and true that christianity's teachings are false by demonstrating, and having others observe, after we have tested, Spiritual Satanism teachings and Magick.

FancyMancy said:
xlnt said:
There is a quote I intend to post in a new thread in the Internet Batallion section soon. It is "we mustn't force our way and culture upon other peoples; rather, breathe it in, become part of it". I expect it is more niche than known, but there is also further subtle understanding of that quote/where it's from, etc. It is more than a mere quote here.

"Belief" is a mixed-up word. It means to accept as true/fact, but people also use it like faith - despite proof which is in opposition to the thing they believe/have faith in. We know justice exists, so we don't need to have any belief in it; but we accept that actual justice exists - just (((the "system"))) ignores actual justice.

Belief is not holding steadfastly to something; instead, accepting as true/fact and if something else comes and fine-tunes it or changes it, the belief changes; faith is denying all everything else, including direct and absolute proof contrary to the thing one has faith in - being closed-minded and deliberately ignorant of the actual truth. In an existence where we don't know much, we have to believe (accept as true and fact) that what HPS Maxine and HPHC tells us is true. We can still, however, test it and check if it is real, so then it is no longer having faith in it; it is fact; it is belief. Once we test Spiritual Satanic teachings and we find they are real, we still believe them; we still accept them as true and fact.

In the future, it won't be a belief in the sense of faith. It will be belief in the sense that we not only accept it as truth and fact, but we can observe and demonstrate it as truth and fact directly. Also some people say, e.g. "I believe I told you that already" or "I believe I went to the shop at that time"... not that they believe it, but a softer way of making a direct claim, and also as accepting as fact that they said that or went there. The World understands "believe". If we start making big, bold claims, then we have to prove them; then belief, in the sense of having faith in those big, bold claims, is irrelevant; we still accept those big, bold claims as true - if we prove them true. It seems more that it is about testing things and then knowing the answer. A lot of the time, people confuse "belief" with "faith".

"You believe in Spiritual Satanism. I believe in the god of the bibles". "Believe" here has different meanings. We know Spiritual Satanism exists. We also know christianity exists. We believe in both Spiritual Satanism and christianity. We know justice exists. We believe in justice. Believing is an agreement, subscribing to that thing, to that school of thought, to that doctrine, as fact and truth. We know yahweh doesn't exist; we believe, accept as fact and truth, that yahweh doesn't exist; christians, while they say they know it does exist, only believe that is exists - both accepting as real without proof, and in the sense of having faith, ignoring everything contrary - that it exists. We believe/accept as real without proof that Nature is powerful and worthy, by which I mean we can use Nature - Paganism/Spiritual Satanism/Ancient Hinduism/Magick - to make things happen. We believe this; we accept it as real and true, and we can also test it, observe it and demonstrate it.

We believe/accept as real without proof that the teachings of Spiritual Satanism are real; christians believe/accept as real without proof that Spiritual Satanism is evil. Truth is whatever it is; we can update, fine-tune and correct/change things that we learn and know to make them better and improved. Satan does not want nor need gold-mining slaves; it might be a mistake that this was mentioned, and I presume back in 2002 to e.g. 2015 (at a guess) Satan wanting/needing gold-mining slaves, but then changing His mind and rebelling against the reptillians, etc., was accepted; now, we know it was never the case. We (before I joined JoS) believed/accepted as real and true that this was the case; now we believe/accept as real and true that it is not. It is left in for others to read about and explore further and know and understand more. It is also a jewish perversion and corruption, as well - I am typing about it here, as others have; people will read these things. If it was not left in, then it would be forgot about. We believe/accept as real without proof that justice works; a victim believes/accepts as real without proof that justice doesn't work, but I refer to actual justice, not (((justice "systems"))). We can test these things; christians may and must have only faith.

While we believe - accept as real and true - different things, belief can change. Faith is ignorant and deliberately-so, closed-minded, unforgiving, unrelenting, the person refusing to accept anything other than what they are sticking to, that which they have faith in, regardless of actual proof against it. We can prove christianity exists and we believe in christianity, for it does exist; we can prove christianity's teachings are false, we believe/accept as real and true that christianity's teachings are false by demonstrating, and having others observe, after we have tested, Spiritual Satanism teachings and Magick.

I did not say I have a faith though, but certain beliefs.
You said first: "Nature is observable and testable and knowable. It's not a belief."
And now you are saying belief is equalent to accept as real. *confused* :roll:

Personally I don't have that much of a problem not knowing certain things, but believing in them;
like the astral/afterlife, Demons etc.

To me, some aspects of JoS is more about knowledge and some are more about beliefs, until those things I believe in (Demons for example) turns out to be true and thus become knowledge instead.
I don't have a problem with that, and I don't seem to have the same need for Demons or Satan for that matter to "be on my side" like a friend in life or something like that, like some people here seem to have.
Richard Dawkins often talks about having "imaginary friends" when he criticises religion, but hey maybe they aren't in the case of Demons, I don't know, yet anyways.
I'm mainly on the side of what seems true and logical more than anything else here.

xlnt said:
To me, some aspects of JoS is more about knowledge and some are more about beliefs, until those things I believe in (Demons for example) turns out to be true and thus become knowledge instead.
I don't have a problem with that, and I don't seem to have the same need for Demons or Satan for that matter to "be on my side" like a friend in life or something like that, like some people here seem to have.
Richard Dawkins often talks about having "imaginary friends" when he criticises religion, but hey maybe they aren't in the case of Demons, I don't know, yet anyways.
I'm mainly on the side of what seems true and logical more than anything else here.

And what about your meditations? Does this not also require some degree of faith until you gain in experience and confidence?

It is fine to be skeptical, but there are also methods currently available and encouraged to test this problem. You should pick a God which you are attracted to in any way, then vibrate their name and focus on their sigil. Imagine a connection growing between you and them, and try to sense their energy.

If you feel comfortable, you can ask them for a sign of their existence. This could come in a dream, or it could come in the form of a sign related to them, for example.

Since they are our best teachers, it makes sense to establish a good and mutual relationship here.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=407077 time=1671311333 user_id=21286]
xlnt said:

And what about your meditations? Does this not also require some degree of faith until you gain in experience and confidence?

It is fine to be skeptical, but there are also methods currently available and encouraged to test this problem. You should pick a God which you are attracted to in any way, then vibrate their name and focus on their sigil. Imagine a connection growing between you and them, and try to sense their energy.

If you feel comfortable, you can ask them for a sign of their existence. This could come in a dream, or it could come in the form of a sign related to them, for example.

Since they are our best teachers, it makes sense to establish a good and mutual relationship here.

Meditations and asanas is something I practice on a regular basis, and there is also scientific data which proofs that it actually works, unlike contacting Demons on the astral, which science has not yet really proven to exist (due to Jews),
but I strongly believe in those things.

I will consider your tip about picking a God I like. Someone good with music and arts, perhaps Paimon. Will see :)

xlnt said:
You said first: "Nature is observable and testable and knowable. It's not a belief."
And now you are saying belief is equalent to accept as real. *confused* :roll:
Well, Nature is observable, testable and knowable. We can look, we can pick a leaf and put it to a flame. From doing these things, we can know. The definition of "belief" is to accept as truth. It is confusing, as you say; people misuse words all the time. Check my posts for the word "dissimilation". I mention it often enough - or I have mentioned it often enough!

Personally I don't have that much of a problem not knowing certain things, but believing in them;
like the astral/afterlife, Demons etc.
That's what I meant - "belief" having different uses, usually not what the word actually means. What I think you're saying here is that you go along with X and at the moment you can't prove X is real. At least you can test it, though, so then you can know it is real, then after that you can prove it. Usually, it is proof v belief; prove v believe, from what I have seen.

Exactly. I cannot prove, absolutely and irrefutably, that the jew is the enemy. All I can do is show bits and pieces of evidence... then over time those will add-up and eventually it will be known. For now, I have to just accept that it is true. It is... not dangerous or risky but sort of a bit... uncertain, I think the word is, to use "believe". I believe Satan exists - I accept as truth and fact that Satan and Gods and Goddesses exist, but I have not worked enough to be able to have actual communication with Them or to be able to see and hear Them.

That's what life should be - real and true. While all of the nonsense exists, we have to sift through it and dig up the truth which has been buried deeply under centuries and centuries of nonsense. If nothing else, we're scientists who have a hypothesis and we're working on a theory. If it pans out, then good; but in the meantime we believe - accept as truth and fact - that the answers will come. Once we have the answers, then we have solid ground and it will be a hypothesis no more.

xlnt said:
there is also scientific data which proofs that it actually works, unlike contacting Demons on the astral, which science has not yet really proven to exist (due to Jews),
I am convinced, albeit mostly ignorant of it (believe/faith!) , that Quantum Physics is an answer to it. The sheer distance between Earth and Orion makes no difference; it doesn't matter, when we are/can be/will be in communication with Gods and Goddesses, and sending/receiving Energy or Astral projecting, etc. The Quantum Physics bit, in case you or anyone else doesn't know, is about 2 particles being able to interact, regardless of the distance between them. OK, fine - but those 2 particles being able to interact regardless of the distance between them no matter how far apart they are - and to really drive the point home - 2 particles being able to interact regardless of the distance between them, no matter how far apart they are, instantaneously. Time and distance are irrelevant Energetically/Astrally/Spiritually. The build-up of Energies and the Mage's/practitioner's capability cause things to happen. Science is starting to be able to explain it, but as you say (((something))) is a hindrance.

No, I can't prove this. I believe - accept as truth and fact - that it is so, though. I would have faith in it - look forward to the future and put time, energy, effort into it, so that it comes to fruition; however, if we are winning and cleaning Earth up from (((them))), then this will happen anyway.

xlnt said:
Meditations and asanas is something I practice on a regular basis, and there is also scientific data which proofs that it actually works, unlike contacting Demons on the astral, which science has not yet really proven to exist (due to Jews),

I will consider your tip about picking a God I like. Someone good with music and arts, perhaps Paimon. Will see :)

Remember that we are on the forefront of occult knowledge. For science to first study this phenomenon, they need to have people who can demonstrate these concepts. This is where we come in.

Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:
The testicle suburb, where is it? Looks like it could be US? How perplexing design.
Sorry, I don't know. I copied the titles for each picture, so that's all I know.

Shadowcat said:
FancyMancy said:
I did not intend to post this because I didn't know about it when I made this thread, but here is a video that shows something which is also in this thread quite well.

Morrakiu - The Goyim Know!
22rVTJq.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vJ5KBTVxSCgz

See - the jew is the same. It is like a carbon copy, repeatedly, with minor differences. It hates - and also fears - difference. It wants and needs us to be all the same, and not different. If we are all the same, then it is easier for us to be controlled - that would be less things (differences) for the jew to have to focus on. (Wait - the jew doesn't like hard work, doesn't it?!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tkmcTLl6po
Oooh, some good, heavy shit! That is well put-together, as well. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks to all who replied. If I didn't reply to anyone who intended me to reply back to them, then just ping me again.

I think I will be posting these as I find them. I realise that above I mentioned a stadium and car parks - while I was looking at the pictures I remembered it but I didn't post it here. I should be posting that in the next lot. For now, here's one I found recently -

Fire Escape of 38-story Copan Residential Building in São Paulo
ueGo1Gz.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back