Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I vibrate Runes and Chakra words in Astral realm

Hi,
So I live in a place where finding a completely solitary place might be a little difficult.

People can be present near me when I'm meditating in my room. They are quiet, good for general meditation, but I don't know if I can vibrate runes, chakra words for opening my chakras in front of them.

So can I do this in my astral temple instead? Or do I need my physical voice to vibrate chakra words to open them?

Yes, you can, but it will be much less potent. Over 90% less potent than vibrating out loud, or even silently.

You could ask them what they think if you recite mantras and if they are friendly or even neutral towards that. You can also mask the sound of you vibrating mantras with audio from devices, such as a radio or music playing. You can also vibrate them silently.

Henu the Great said:
Yes, you can, but it will be much less potent. Over 90% less potent than vibrating out loud, or even silently.

You could ask them what they think if you recite mantras and if they are friendly or even neutral towards that. You can also mask the sound of you vibrating mantras with audio from devices, such as a radio or music playing. You can also vibrate them silently.

What about normal power meditations? And void meditations? Will those also be less potent while doing them in my astral temple?

The Phantom Stranger said:
What about normal power meditations? And void meditations? Will those also be less potent while doing them in my astral temple?
That's correct. Although single-pointed meditation probably not to the same extent, depending on the point of focus.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back