Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thanksgiving Day Question For Everyone

Do not ruin these family ties over this crap. Their "blessings" are empty. Eat turkey with your family and screw them.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Well... between the blaring TV (aka Jewbox) commercials and sportsball commentary, GMO pesticide-laced "food", xtian prayer circle and meaningless/superficial small talk to fill awkward yet profound silence, I'm sitting this one out. They couldn't have formulated a more powerful repellent to keep me away. They literally concentrated all the things I loathe into one single event... pretty amazing feat, tbh :lol:

I just simply can't do it.

I don't complain to them or ask them to change anything for me, or argue about any of these things. Just because I can't enjoy it doesn't mean I can't let them.. I just silently am not there.

AryanPriest666 said:
Would you eat a turkey consecrated and blessed in the name of the enemy?

I'm not sure if "consecrating meat" does anything to it, since our Gods don't get involved in food offerings (in spite of jewish lies, or distorted jewish pagan practices), but honestly - you're good and have nothing to worry about. A turkey isn't gonna rot and fill with worms and salmonella because someone prayed jewhovah's name on it.

All that bullshit that the bibLIE spews about " :roll: it's a sin to eat meat sacrificed to idols :roll: " has literally no basis, other than to spread unnecessary fear and panic.

When I heard about Subway offering Halal meats, all my Xian friends on FB started going on extreme panic/rage mode. It's literally nothing, the only TRUE concern I'd have if if they're lacing anything in, as I explain in this post, as well as here, and has been expose with their "tuna ingredients".

Yeah during my days as a retarded Xian, I literally used to fear and panick everytime I ate an Arabic, Asian, Indian or African food with the "Halal" sticker on it....until I came to the realization that "Kosher" foods are literally no different. Xianity robs you of life and enjoyment, and I couldn't even eat anything Middle Eastern, Asian, South Asian or African due to some nonsensical fear.

"No no no no! Don't eat Halal food! Here, eat this Kosher-blessed food, that was done along with a child sacrifice!" - the hypocrisiy of the Christian crowd.

Hope you had a great Late Autumn Harvest (Thanksgiving)!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do not ruin these family ties over this crap. Their "blessings" are empty. Eat turkey with your family and screw them.

Happy Thanksgiving.

I get it, but my anger and discomfort is to the point I just can't. I don't lash out or take it out on them, I just leave them be. I can't fake-pretend I'm happy to be around them or that I belong because I'm not and I don't. If it feels like a forced interaction, I won't do it. What's the point of it, if it doesn't bring me joy? I shouldn't be forced to be around people I don't like, and I honestly don't like my family. Even as a child I never felt like I belonged... I always knew I was different but didn't know how. As an adult, I'm beginning to understand and the reasons are fairly serious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back