Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mel Gibson the 2nd, Jim Caviezel - Hollywood Elites are Trafficking Children for Adrenochrome

FancyMancy

Ninja 666 said:
Mel Gibson: Hollywood Is ‘Den Of Parasites’ Who ‘Feast On Blood Of Kids’
https://yournewswire.com/mel-gibson-parasites-blood-kids/

November 30, 2017

Hollywood studios are “drenched in the blood of innocent children” according to Mel Gibson who claims the consumption of “baby blood is so popular in Hollywood that it basically operates as a currency of its own.”

Hollywood elites are an “enemy of mankind continually acting contrary to our best interests” and “breaking every God given taboo known to man, including the sanctity of children,” Mel Gibson said in London, where he is promoting his role in Daddy’s Home 2, his most prominent on-screen role in years.

“It’s an open secret in Hollywood. These people have their own religious and spiritual teachings and their own social and moral frameworks. They have their sacred texts – they are sick, believe me – and they couldn’t be more at odds with what America stands for.”

Mel Gibson appeared on the Graham Norton Show on the BBC on Friday, and he schooled shocked guests about the real nature of Hollywood elites in the green room backstage after his appearance.

Explaining that he spent the last ten years “working on my own ideas, outside of the Hollywood system” after being blacklisted by Hollywood in 2006 for sharing opinions about the industry and the world that run counter to liberal orthodoxy, Gibson said, “I don’t know how to break it to you gently… Hollywood is institutionalized pedophilia.

“They are using and abusing kids.“

“They churn through a huge amount of kids every year. Their spiritual beliefs, if you can call them that, direct them to harvest the energy of the kids. They feast on this stuff and they thrive on it,” the Hacksaw Ridge director said.

“What do I mean? This isn’t some kind of artistic abstraction. They harvest the blood of children. They eat their flesh. They believe this gives them life force. If the child was suffering in body and psyche before it died, they believe this gives them extra life force.”

“There is a creative and loving force inside most of us that guides us through life. These people don’t have this. For them it’s the opposite.”

According to Mel Gibson, who has spent 30 years in and out of the Hollywood system, the industry elites “thrive on pain, trauma, stress, abuse, and suffering.”

“Hollywood is drenched in the blood of innocent children. For a long time all the references to pedophilia and cannibalism were symbolic or allusive. But I was personally introduced to the practice in the early 2000s. I can talk about this now because these people, the execs, they’re dead now.”

“The blood of a sexually abused infant is considered highly ‘enriched’ and is highly prized. The money changing hands, the favors, the kickbacks – you have no idea. Babies are a high-functioning currency all of their own. Babies are their premium brand of high-grade caviar cocaine diamond steak.”

But according to Gibson this isn’t a flavor-of-the-month perversion, popular among men and women who have grown bored of standard issue sins.

“This isn’t anything new. If you do some research you will see it’s a metaphysical, alchemical phenomenon and you can find it behind the scenes in all the dark eras in history.

“It’s a dark, multidimensional occult art and practice, used by secret societies in the last few hundred years for social programming and mind control, and raised to a zenith by Hollywood in America in our era.“

Mel Gibson the 2nd, Jim Caviezel - Hollywood Elites are Trafficking Children for Adrenochrome
MXTbkla.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/d05AqZBPR5P1

FancyMancy said:
Ninja 666 said:
https://yournewswire.com/mel-gibson-parasites-blood-kids/

November 30, 2017

Hollywood studios are “drenched in the blood of innocent children” according to Mel Gibson who claims the consumption of “baby blood is so popular in Hollywood that it basically operates as a currency of its own.”

Hollywood elites are an “enemy of mankind continually acting contrary to our best interests” and “breaking every God given taboo known to man, including the sanctity of children,” Mel Gibson said in London, where he is promoting his role in Daddy’s Home 2, his most prominent on-screen role in years.

“It’s an open secret in Hollywood. These people have their own religious and spiritual teachings and their own social and moral frameworks. They have their sacred texts – they are sick, believe me – and they couldn’t be more at odds with what America stands for.”

Mel Gibson appeared on the Graham Norton Show on the BBC on Friday, and he schooled shocked guests about the real nature of Hollywood elites in the green room backstage after his appearance.

Explaining that he spent the last ten years “working on my own ideas, outside of the Hollywood system” after being blacklisted by Hollywood in 2006 for sharing opinions about the industry and the world that run counter to liberal orthodoxy, Gibson said, “I don’t know how to break it to you gently… Hollywood is institutionalized pedophilia.

“They are using and abusing kids.“

“They churn through a huge amount of kids every year. Their spiritual beliefs, if you can call them that, direct them to harvest the energy of the kids. They feast on this stuff and they thrive on it,” the Hacksaw Ridge director said.

“What do I mean? This isn’t some kind of artistic abstraction. They harvest the blood of children. They eat their flesh. They believe this gives them life force. If the child was suffering in body and psyche before it died, they believe this gives them extra life force.”

“There is a creative and loving force inside most of us that guides us through life. These people don’t have this. For them it’s the opposite.”

According to Mel Gibson, who has spent 30 years in and out of the Hollywood system, the industry elites “thrive on pain, trauma, stress, abuse, and suffering.”

“Hollywood is drenched in the blood of innocent children. For a long time all the references to pedophilia and cannibalism were symbolic or allusive. But I was personally introduced to the practice in the early 2000s. I can talk about this now because these people, the execs, they’re dead now.”

“The blood of a sexually abused infant is considered highly ‘enriched’ and is highly prized. The money changing hands, the favors, the kickbacks – you have no idea. Babies are a high-functioning currency all of their own. Babies are their premium brand of high-grade caviar cocaine diamond steak.”

But according to Gibson this isn’t a flavor-of-the-month perversion, popular among men and women who have grown bored of standard issue sins.

“This isn’t anything new. If you do some research you will see it’s a metaphysical, alchemical phenomenon and you can find it behind the scenes in all the dark eras in history.

“It’s a dark, multidimensional occult art and practice, used by secret societies in the last few hundred years for social programming and mind control, and raised to a zenith by Hollywood in America in our era.“

MXTbkla.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/d05AqZBPR5P1

Neither of them can be trusted, they are both Freemasons. I've posted months ago some photos on the forums where they did the Masonic Hidden Hand.

Two can play that game, Oly!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:

I wonder why do you steal Ninja's topic and put the whole thing into a second topic, instead of just replying here to bring it up to the top of New and Unread pages.
I have hardly posted in this thread; therefore, I have not stolen AKA hijacked it. Enjoy your annoyance, dude. If anyone else has a problem with how I did this, then reply and let Oly know. He thanks you.

P.S. FancyMancy is not "allowed" to reference other posts/threads about similar topics, because when he does, like here, that means he steals that referred-to thread. FancyMancy didn't take each and every post in that thread - i.e. "the whole thing" - and put them in here; FancyMancy merely quoted an OP in another thread to refer back to it, just like he has linked to other threads to refer back to them multiple times. Maybe consider this - the first in a series of films has its own discussion area; the second in a series of films has its own discussion area; both first and second in said series of films can be discussed in either area. Everyone cries. Enjoy.

FancyMancy said:

You misinterpret me. I am not annoyed or angry or anything like that. I am just wondering why you chose to do it this way. When there are comments on the original topic that might be valuable to people and they won't be seen if all anyone sees is your copy.

Nimrod33 said:
Neither of them can be trusted, they are both Freemasons. I've posted months ago some photos on the forums where they did the Masonic Hidden Hand.
Presumably, they have to do that. I remember a post by a member which said that celebrities are recorded abusing Children, so that they do what they are told publicly, or else the video will be used to prosecute them. Why any would agree to that is beyond me, but it takes all sorts...

Either way, with the... I think recent exodus from Yemen makes it 111 times the jew has been expelled (at least recorded to have been expelled), according to a comment I saw recently, and the lists we have had posted in other threads on here, it makes sense that the jew would do such a thing. Looking at the "panda eyes" of abused Children and the non-Human way the jew packs us together like raw meat on a shelf in a freezer... It wouldn't be too difficult to believe that the jew does what these two celebrities have said. Of course, until we have actual proof, then we can only guess and assume.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:

You misinterpret me. I am not annoyed or angry or anything like that. I am just wondering why you chose to do it this way. When there are comments on the original topic that might be valuable to people and they won't be seen if all anyone sees is your copy.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Please delete the quote in my OP. Thanks.

Now - no-one will know any reference to Mel Gibson having a 2nd, if they don't know it already. Now they will have to search for it, but they won't because they are too lazy.

In other words - if I hadn't have quoted or made any references or links to any other relevant and related post, then this part of the thread wouldn't exist. Damn. Curse FancyMancy.

I didn't see Ninja's post the first time around so thanks FM!

This is messed, nothing will feel better than to crush our opposition with the full force of Satan.

We need to keep at it, ruthlessly and relentlessly.

Honestly, I have extremely dark intentions for these sick "people". They would never want to be alone in a room with me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back