Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GROUP RITUAL SCHEDULE - 22 to 30 NOVEMBER - [WAR ROOM UPDATED!]

SATchives said:
patrioticgentile_666 said:
SATchives said:
if we had a church, an actual organization, one could loophole a lot of fda regulations, for example the 1st admentment would protect anyone who wanted to practice natural medicine, healing, and open up on a holistic, alternative to kike big pharma clinic, using private memberships, and keywords like

spiritually based- integrated indigenous native and natural healing, wellness and traditional medicine, chirothesia, etc.

I know of a few organizations that go under the guise of native American tradition and heal using thai yoga therapy and nutrition, and have won every single court case. the only shit thing is they are loosely deluded by xianity and the beliefs..

I so-agree with you on that one! In regards to the indigenous Americans of the USA and Canada (specifically), I been working on some projects revealing their Satanic origin - since there's just this common lie and the myth that the Native Americans of the USA didn't worship our Gods or bullshit like that, or that they were Lost Hebrews who followed Hebrew religion, because the so-called "tales and legends" that most Native American organizations like to push around is absolutely distorted beyond belief. Most of our Gods have been slandered in the form of anthropomorphic animals, or "evil animals" or BS like that, like Uktena of the Cherokees, supposedly an "evil serpent", but Uktena in his true identity is Satan. They still celebrate Winter Solstice, which is as Satanic and Gentile as you can get, in spite of the jews hijacking it to perform their heinous rituals. They even celebrate it in on the site of an ancient Native American pyramid.

The Natchez too, whose ancestors built pyramids, certain chiefs and factions were aligned with Azazel, and didn't practice blood sacrifice or any of that shit. The ones truly aligned with Azazel (the real one, not the imposter), had peaceful relations with French Satanists, who were astounded by their knowledge of herbs.

The "Manitou", or "Monetoo" of the Algonquian and Iroquois-speaking peoples, is actually just their word for the Akasha/Aether life force of creation, and the light-dark, feminine/masculine balance is described between "aasha monetoo" and "otshee monetoo". churches distorted and stole this concept, and now it's been pushed around as "Native American translation of Jewhova", and the churches also re-defined aasha/othsee monteoo as being "good vs. evil" BS.

With this Native American project, I do hope to get more indigenous USA/Canadian natives on board.

Thanks for sharing this! maybe you can make a post to further share all of the knowledge you have found about these connections in the future.

Oh yeah, next year....the cat's being let out of the bag. Kike power will feel the full wrath of Uktena!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Caspian said:
Ok so I have two questions:
First off, why dont we also have an Oriental Race Awakening ritual?

And secondly, if I recall correctly, High Priest, you said that the reason for the anti islam rituals not being here yet is because of the planets(?) or mars retrograde. Well, if that is so then doesn't that mean we should not do FRTR either? since I believe, the basis of both anti islam rituals and RTRs are on the same thing which is reversing... unless there is some actual cursing in the anti islam rituals...

Wait, is Mars sill in retrograde?

30 October to 12 January 2023 is Mars Retrograde. The Final RTR is not a direct destruction or hate based Ritual, it is a reversal Ritual that we have done and started years ago. Mars has to do with engagement too, making the situation different.

There is yes, in fact, there might be 3 Anti-Islam Rituals, which will be in parts. Part 1 will be released before the other two.

So the anti islam rituals wont be here until mars retrograde has ended....

And what about about the first question that i had? The reason for the absence of an Oriental Race Awakening ritual, that is.

Thank you for your patience.

Caspian said:
And what about about the first question that i had? The reason for the absence of an Oriental Race Awakening ritual, that is.

The white and black races have both been directly cursed with many thousands of curses. This is why we have the racial rituals to free these two races from all these curses.

The asian race has been very lucky that there have not been direct curses made against their race. The only curses against them are the general curses that are against all people, but their race has not been the target of a curse. So they do not need a ritual to free their race from curses because there is nothing to free from.

Will the FRTR tool be available at some point? (The version where I can click to keep track of my reps that has audio aid for pronunciation)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks HP as always for your great work helping our Gods, our community and the world at large. These are very powerful!

I have one question. Is doing the RTRs before the other rituals recommended? Or should I do them after?

I prefer doing them first as I feel more purified and empowered. I'm just not sure if one way is better than another.

Thank you again and hail Satan!!

Νίκος said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There is yes, in fact, there might be 3 Anti-Islam Rituals, which will be in parts. Part 1 will be released before the other two.
I am really looking forward to do these rituals whe they come out but I would also like a clarification.
I remember HPS Maxine *stating back at 2019 that Lord Azazel told her that due to the impact our RTRs had, Islam is likely going to collapse on its own.Has anything changed since then (did the Islamic problem got worse?) or are we just going to do these new rituals to speed up its collapse?

*here is the post I am talking about
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18603&p=72958&hilit=Azazel+told+me#p72958

I think it has to do with time. Although in time they may collapse under their own weight of nonsense. The enemy is flooding Western countries with Islamic refugees.

The Islamics will change the culture of previously Xian countries to the more volatile and agressive Islam which might restrict everyone's freedom because of their lack of tolerance.

I visited East London UK where the area was overrun by Islamics and they really just want to talk about their religion.

If we land up with millions of these people around us we will need this ritual to offset their attempted recruitment and conversions to Islam. I think people might go Islamic just to be safe around masses of those fanatics.

The migrant crises is part of the enemy's plan to overthrow Western Nations.

Thanks for updating War Room. Yesterday was my first group ritual excluding daily FRTR`s. I've been on the right track for almost a month now and I want to continue to move forward, gradually improving spiritually. P.S the White Race Ritual so powerful and enjoyable

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Caspian said:
Ok so I have two questions:
First off, why dont we also have an Oriental Race Awakening ritual?

And secondly, if I recall correctly, High Priest, you said that the reason for the anti islam rituals not being here yet is because of the planets(?) or mars retrograde. Well, if that is so then doesn't that mean we should not do FRTR either? since I believe, the basis of both anti islam rituals and RTRs are on the same thing which is reversing... unless there is some actual cursing in the anti islam rituals...

Wait, is Mars sill in retrograde?

30 October to 12 January 2023 is Mars Retrograde. The Final RTR is not a direct destruction or hate based Ritual, it is a reversal Ritual that we have done and started years ago. Mars has to do with engagement too, making the situation different.

Will there be more Rituals on the Gods that help with material power, and will any part of the anti Islam rituals deal with wealth cos they seem to be more active in these aspects. Hence my older brother seems to have been a participant for this.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Caspian said:

The white and black races have both been directly cursed with many thousands of curses. This is why we have the racial rituals to free these two races from all these curses.

The asian race has been very lucky that there have not been direct curses made against their race. The only curses against them are the general curses that are against all people, but their race has not been the target of a curse. So they do not need a ritual to free their race from curses because there is nothing to free from.

Thank you for the reply, I understand now.
But i wonder why the jews didnt curse asians directly as well... and i mean, the horrendous situation of china, north korea and a few other asian Oriental countries really makes me wonder if these people have truly been subject to direct curses or not after all...
If only there was some more lead so that i could study more about it... how the jews cursed whites and blacks... where they stated that they have cursed... what was their real motive for targeting these 2 specific ones.. ( im guessing because they wanted to use the aggressive and destructive earth and fire qualities of the blacks to suppress white people who have been disarmed woth xianity, along with race mixing...)

I usually dont ask this many questions, but i feel like if i dont, i will never have the answer.

Caspian said:
Caspian said:

But i wonder why the jews didnt curse asians directly as well... and i mean, the horrendous situation of china, north korea and a few other asian Oriental countries really makes me wonder if these people have truly been subject to direct curses or not after all...
If only there was some more lead so that i could study more about it... how the jews cursed whites and blacks... where they stated that they have cursed... what was their real motive for targeting these 2 specific ones.. ( im guessing because they wanted to use the aggressive and destructive earth and fire qualities of the blacks to suppress white people who have been disarmed woth xianity, along with race mixing...)

I usually dont ask this many questions, but i feel like if i dont, i will never have the answer.

Actually the Asians were lucky in two ways:

1. Jews were not very close to them, because they were busy infiltrating other people's [whom they attacked psychically etc].
2. Therefore, they didn't bastardize endlessly because of mindwashing.

Yet, the major downside is that the Asians were sold on Communism to a major extent, with China being the bastion of it through Mao [who was either a jew or the biggest slave of jews]. Jews strongly start having influence in China during Mao. Mao adopted the system of Karl Marx [son of a Rabbi] and ruined his people to a great extent.

Destroying the system will save the Oriental people. Most of them are also very much disconnected from the jews, but they have to indirectly suffer from their programs.

Racially, Asians are literally blessed like in India. They never had to deal with all the "Muh bring everyone here that hates you and make them your kings cause it's good and moral goy, oy vey" from the jew, as they simply were too analytical and very distanced from jews.

However, Communism has caused the great deaths of many great people in Asia. This was internal genocide, not genocide through race mixing. Even in the US, the Asians are rather disconnected from jews, have their own life, and are there organized. They don't give that much of a shit about jews.

So on a racial level, or even abroad, they are generally not risking any form of extinction.

The Chinese and others will also not tolerate a jew to be above their head, because they recognize jews and their schemes without a lot of the emotional fuss others are manipulated under.

Yet the same airy nature and calculating power made Orientals approve a lot of oppressive communist systems. This will be wiped out by the RTR and world progress. The foundation of communism is founded inside the the jewish occult system.

Will there be special ritual this Yule?
My parents go to vacation this Yule, so i can easily do rituals this Yule.
Just wondering if it is a sign, or just a lucky brake :lol:

AryanPriest666 said:
Will the FRTR tool be available at some point? (The version where I can click to keep track of my reps that has audio aid for pronunciation)

Count with your finger pads.

Each hand posses 12 finger pads your index finger is split into 3. So are your fingers.

Pick one hand to count the other to keep the counter.

For example left count 1-12 then right one pad the next pad second set 13-24 and so forth.

12 x 9 = 108

12 x 15 = 144.

So your finger on one hand counts 12 and the other keeps the counter blocks so you can do up to 108 or 144 or 216 or 288.

SuttraPutran on Prophp previous forums explained it to us very useful meditation counting used in Far East. You can use it for everything.

For example count 4 for 40 then count 36 for 12-24-36 finger pad to accomplish 40.

If 40 is 4 more than 36 vibrate 4 mantra then count up to 36 and your done.

For example 108 is a Saturnian number that requires 40 days for success. But you can use 100 as a number you just don't count the final 8 pads. So 12-24-36-48-63-72-81-96 then count 4 more for 100 or do 4 more before counting then count up to 96. To avoid 108 as 108 isn't an evil or malefic or bad numbers no number is bad but does require 40-days and not all rituals require a full 40 days.

Finger pad counting and count keeping.

If your still having trouble understanding the concept feel free to reply back.

For example if your first pad contains 12 then 24 then 36 then 48 then 61 then 72. For performing a Bjarkan protection rune you got 72 a nice number and a multiple of the rune. You can indeed synchronize with Lunar numbers for the Bjork protection rune at night as it's a night rune provides additional feminine protection from moon being out. Sorta like Necronomicon runes/glyphs that at certain points in time you do it day or night.

Anyways feel free to ask questions on this and I'll reply.

Artanis said:
Remainder: The Kikes loves to attack and shut down our RTR-websites, so recommend bookmarking https://archive.org/
Use that, when the sites are down. Just copy+paste the ritual-site to the "enter URL or keywords" press enter, click on the highlighted day number and click the timestamp.

Could you put up a topic or a link beside the (current schedule), so that as many people as possible could know about the Internet Archive HP?
I doubt that the Enemy would DDS the ritual sites so frequently, if most of out people would already be using the Archives. :?

Wotanwarrior said:
I so-agree with you on that one! In regards to the indigenous Americans of the USA and Canada (specifically), I been working on some projects revealing their Satanic origin - since there's just this common lie and the myth that the Native Americans of the USA didn't worship our Gods or bullshit like that, or that they were Lost Hebrews who followed Hebrew religion, because the so-called "tales and legends" that most Native American organizations like to push around is absolutely distorted beyond belief. Most of our Gods have been slandered in the form of anthropomorphic animals, or "evil animals" or BS like that, like Uktena of the Cherokees, supposedly an "evil serpent", but Uktena in his true identity is Satan. They still celebrate Winter Solstice, which is as Satanic and Gentile as you can get, in spite of the jews hijacking it to perform their heinous rituals. They even celebrate it in on the site of an ancient Native American pyramid.

The Natchez too, whose ancestors built pyramids, certain chiefs and factions were aligned with Azazel, and didn't practice blood sacrifice or any of that shit. The ones truly aligned with Azazel (the real one, not the imposter), had peaceful relations with French Satanists, who were astounded by their knowledge of herbs.

The "Manitou", or "Monetoo" of the Algonquian and Iroquois-speaking peoples, is actually just their word for the Akasha/Aether life force of creation, and the light-dark, feminine/masculine balance is described between "aasha monetoo" and "otshee monetoo". churches distorted and stole this concept, and now it's been pushed around as "Native American translation of Jewhova", and the churches also re-defined aasha/othsee monteoo as being "good vs. evil" BS.

With this Native American project, I do hope to get more indigenous USA/Canadian natives on board.

Many Satanist occult groups of that time were interconnected, for example I know that the first Spanish republic was directly linked with the French Enlightenment and the second French republic and also with the Masonic founders of the United States, The leader and founder of the first Spanish republic Estanislao Figueras had close contacts with the French Enlightenment.
The patron goddess of the first Spanish republic and that appears as a banner in his drawings and illustrations is the goddess of justice Maat, who apart from Athena I think was also known as Themis.

iu

Oh yeah, I also heard about the Statue of Liberty being Libertas, Goddess of Liberation. I got no doubt it's of the French Satanic gift, and proves that New York City - like all else, was a Gentile trading city hub before you know.....the "chosen race" took over it.

In the history of all these "colonial empires" I often see that there were "peaceful factions" - those who got along with the indigenous and established trade networks with them, due to the knowledge of the Gods, and then there were the "murderous factions" - who were obviously Kikes, under Kike orders.

I know that the Founding Fathers didn't hate the indigenous, as the liars and cuckspiracy theorists like to claim (although presidents after them did, since succeeding presidents sold out to jewhovah and became involved in blood sacrifice, the usual shit you hear about in all these conspiracy forums). As a matter of fact, the Founding Fathers knew that the Native Americans built the mounds, and tried to delve into their Satanic origin, unfortunately by the time that the FF encountered the indigenous peoples, most of them have been followed cuckified and distorted forms of spiritual religion, courtesy of the greys and reptilians.

In regards to the Spaniards, I often wonder whether their Kings/Emperors were Gentiles, Satanic or Kikes. Another SS mentioned that the conquistadors themselves were kikes, not sure if that was you. I have heard that the current royal family of Spain are Lizards.

The conquistadors of America were Jews or puppets who worked directly for them, Maxine herself mentioned years ago in a sermon in the Yahoo groups that the "discovery of America" was financed by the Catholic church and several influential Sephardic Jewish families in Spain and not by the Spanish royal crown.

On the contrary the kings of Spain of that time like Isabella of Castile, the Austrian dynasty or the original Bourbons were gentiles and I suspect that some of them were even hiden Satanists.

What today call the royal family of Spain are crypto-Jews as well as the royal family of England.

It helped a lot that was announced little awhile before starting date.

First time I completed runic rituals, definitely not perfect but much better.

(Initially priority has been focusing on RtrS, I'm fine there now.)

A great ritual Hoodedcobra666 !!!

Hail Satan!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nice update, thanks be to you.

I think you should update the following page to include all the Demon rituals: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

Henu the Great said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I think you should update the following page to include all the Demon rituals: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

I sent the designed plan I made to Soaring and he programmed it, so thanks goes to him too.

Yes, this one needs an update too. Thank you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Henu the Great said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I sent the designed plan I made to Soaring and he programmed it, so thanks goes to him too.

I was actually thinking it was a group effort, but was not completely certain so I edited my post, but technically "you" in English also includes multiple people. :D

Henu the Great said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Henu the Great said:

I was actually thinking it was a group effort, but was not completely certain so I edited my post, but technically "you" in English also includes multiple people. :D

Just had to mention it because everytime a work is done I want everyone to get their credits, it's part of my insistences.

https://youtu.be/laiDiflUizE . What do we make of this.? And RTR win ?

Omarionlords said:
I want to join the satanism how can I do that

Dedicate:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html
Meditate:
https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf
Obliterate:
https://evilgoy.com/
Educate:
https://satanslibrary.org/index.html

That's how you join.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

One more thing...

The interactive final rtr is on the evilgoy domain: https://evilgoy.com/RTRS/A/index.html

However, I did not find the link to it on evilgoy page (https://evilgoy.com/) or in https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

Henu the Great said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

One more thing...

The interactive final rtr is on the evilgoy domain: https://evilgoy.com/RTRS/A/index.html

However, I did not find the link to it on evilgoy page (https://evilgoy.com/) or in https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

Yeah, I also noticed it vanished, it is my favorite, though. I would love the Tetragrammaton RTR and Shattering Jew Soul RTR to be made interactive, it would be very convenient.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Caspian said:

Actually the Asians were lucky in two ways:

1. Jews were not very close to them, because they were busy infiltrating other people's [whom they attacked psychically etc].
2. Therefore, they didn't bastardize endlessly because of mindwashing.

Yet, the major downside is that the Asians were sold on Communism to a major extent, with China being the bastion of it through Mao [who was either a jew or the biggest slave of jews]. Jews strongly start having influence in China during Mao. Mao adopted the system of Karl Marx [son of a Rabbi] and ruined his people to a great extent.

Destroying the system will save the Oriental people. Most of them are also very much disconnected from the jews, but they have to indirectly suffer from their programs.

Racially, Asians are literally blessed like in India. They never had to deal with all the "Muh bring everyone here that hates you and make them your kings cause it's good and moral goy, oy vey" from the jew, as they simply were too analytical and very distanced from jews.

However, Communism has caused the great deaths of many great people in Asia. This was internal genocide, not genocide through race mixing. Even in the US, the Asians are rather disconnected from jews, have their own life, and are there organized. They don't give that much of a shit about jews.

So on a racial level, or even abroad, they are generally not risking any form of extinction.

The Chinese and others will also not tolerate a jew to be above their head, because they recognize jews and their schemes without a lot of the emotional fuss others are manipulated under.

Yet the same airy nature and calculating power made Orientals approve a lot of oppressive communist systems. This will be wiped out by the RTR and world progress. The foundation of communism is founded inside the the jewish occult system.

The Indian race was safeguarded from race mixing due to countless sacrifices done by Indian Kings during the past millennia.Christians and Muslims and Commies are still desperately trying to fuck up my country by any means.Communism is poisoning the minds of India's youth.It reduced the Indian states of Kerala and West Bengal into backwater states with minimal industrial output in the past century which is felt till this day.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Beautiful SS family this schedule is now concluded.

I feel so much positivity after this schedule,despite the fact that the White Race,SS Prosperity and JoS Protection Ritual unfortunately I didn't do it.

And btw,I always feel exalted during the schedule,but I think/feel it(this) was so well done,that it will permanent[persistent] the blessings.

Thank you,you really great Commander.

Bipolar Bear said:
Henu the Great said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

One more thing...

Yeah, I also noticed it vanished, it is my favorite, though. I would love the Tetragrammaton RTR and Shattering Jew Soul RTR to be made interactive, it would be very convenient.

I agree on that. Making it more convenient would probably also inrease the amount of people doing these rituals.
Personally I only do the interactive one now and then when the timer hits zero.
Would definetly do more of these rituals though if they were available as interactive ones for dummies like myself :)

Are there any plans on making those other rituals interactive? And why isn't the interactive FRTR linked on evilgoy.com?
Like others pointed out it's the most convenient one, and my favorite ritual also.

One thing is for sure though.. doing the FRTR while working in a store will make costumers come in like never before.
So that's my best tip for busniess so far lol

xlnt said:
Are there any plans on making those other rituals interactive? And why isn't the interactive FRTR linked on evilgoy.com?
Like others pointed out it's the most convenient one, and my favorite ritual also.

One thing is for sure though.. doing the FRTR while working in a store will make costumers come in like never before.

A lot of businesses receive indirectly curses from jews who want to monopolize the customers so only jews take them.

So actually doing the RTR inside a business can be like an exorcism from negative energies if these curses have hit it, bringing the result you observed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
xlnt said:

A lot of businesses receive indirectly curses from jews who want to monopolize the customers so only jews take them.

So actually doing the RTR inside a business can be like an exorcism from negative energies if these curses have hit it, bringing the result you observed.

Interesting indeed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back