Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kanye West: Shut Down For Being "Anti-Semitic" [UPDATE: Kanye Missing?]

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=393525 time=1665643019 user_id=19170]
This is insane. They did this to other people like Andrew Tate. Shut him off everywhere.

If anyone doubts our reverse Torah rituals are working, now the jews literally shut you down everywhere for being woke on any level. I wonder if Kanye has also been banned by Uber, Airbnb and other apps.

Candace Owens and Kanye have been doing some good work exposing the hypocrisy of Blacks in America.

I believe Candace Owens is releasing a documentary exposing how top BLM officials used the 80 million dollars they collected as donations to pay strippers and some other degenerate shit. Should be out tomorrow.

I think the ritual of the Gods powered up the FRTR, cos the effects are mind blowing.

MJ , I felt had some knowledge about the Gods and might hv brought certain divinity in his art,
This year I felt HP HC is MJ

Egon said:
He may be cursed to death even, in the worst case. ... . May Satan give some of His blessing to this people, but they need to stop pandering to the enemy first.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Unavoidably all these souls belong to Father Satan and the enemy knows this in since the start. They know all the "Gentiles are of the Satanic Soul", but they try to keep them in chains while they are at it.

We know, jews know, only these people in the middle do not know (or do not want to know due to falsehoods and mental programs). They therefore, pay the price.

Not much we can do about it if they go open themselves up to the enemy.

Symbiosis said:
That's sad and he should have defended himself by calling himself non-semitic because an anti-semitic doesn't exist. Anti-semitic is a BS word invented by jews to silence other who question their bad behaviour. I'm non-semitic because judaism is anti-love and anti human rights. Anti-love because jewish couples or those who date jews can't naturally express their love for each other wherever and hold hands wherever. Anti human rights because of the barbaric practice of mutilating the penises of infants.

Ye has an issue with the proto-lithic conspiracy of the jewish people basically, who do all sorts of crazy shit like:

1. Kill millions of chickens in blood sacrifice rituals yearly
2. Kill goats and sacrifice them to their "God", namely the "Goat of Azazel"
3. Suck infant dick and eat foreskin
4. Do blood sacrifices of humans
5. Enslave the planet to create Greater Israel while everyone is brainchipped or something

etc etc.

Then Ye is a bad person for stating even 1% of this.

Manofsatan said:
I was thinking, if Ye wants to be really honest about this, why don't he expose their Rituals,... I'm sure he has participated in so many....he could start with that.

Chances are almost 100% he has no idea what is even going on, besides encountering the jews on the higher levels of society and seeing they have the real conspiracy of this world going on.

In regards to rituals Ye is more than likely innocent, because if he had known firsthand, he wouldn't be in this position.

I also do not see in his face or energy in anyway that he has done sacrifices or anything like this. He's like mostly innocent in any of this, his only "crime" being he talked out after they started fucking him and the world over, and his people over, and even white people over.

Ye showed more sympathy to the White people than most White politicians and many other traitors who pretend "no agenda exists" by the jews against Whites or Black people or Gentiles at large, I am sure the Gods have recorded his good deed here.

In Ye’s recent interview he listed all the media companies with Jews at the top and literally showed a chart that detailed this. Funny how they can’t prove Ye wrong.

EnkiUK55 said:
Nimrod33 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Unfortunately, Kanye is a Christian, because he has not understood that Christianity is the biggest hoax of the jews, but maybe he will understand this in the future. I think when he understands this, he will feel betrayed for his life.

What apparently he likes in Christianity is the Solar Savior mythos which he seems to not know is not sourced in the Jewish religion but rather Aryan religions predating it, and the Egyptian religion predating, which the jews later conveniently manipulated to create a total hoax.

At least he isn't part of the Black Hebrew Israelite cult. I love also when not just Whites, but people of other races points the finger to the Jews.

By the way, I've noticed that you changed your profile picture. I guess a new God's ritual will be scheduled. :D

I love you"re pic okay if i steal it, this and all Cops is substituted over here :lol:

Of course you can, I have no problem with it as I've also "stolen" it as well. :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Chances are almost 100% he has no idea what is even going on, besides encountering the jews on the higher levels of society and seeing they have the real conspiracy of this world going on.

In regards to rituals Ye is more than likely innocent, because if he had known firsthand, he wouldn't be in this position.

I also do not see in his face or energy in anyway that he has done sacrifices or anything like this. He's like mostly innocent in any of this, his only "crime" being he talked out after they started fucking him and the world over, and his people over, and even white people over.

Ye showed more sympathy to the White people than most White politicians and many other traitors who pretend "no agenda exists" by the jews against Whites or Black people or Gentiles at large, I am sure the Gods have recorded his good deed here.

So basically "Freedom of speech"|Unless it bothers the chosen, correct?

BTW is in your opinion of Ye(I wish he kept the name Kanye it sounds much better, I hope he decides to one day return back to Kanye, Ye has very little punch. Maybe he got too involved with brand imaging and it affected him).

Anyways, is he taking one for the team? All the MSM is talking about this and it's like you hear stuff "Chase is nicely cancel culturing him". Why does anyone need to be cancelled anyways?

It's like Trump, Deutch Bank, we are berging your shekels in our bank. Thank you for the 3.4 million shekels. We've been seeing this writing on the wall for a few years.

Do you think even if Kanye doesn't know about our organization. Do you think people of Parallel Economy will reach out and tell him Mr. West, this is a way of fighting cancel culture and having your freedom of speech back.

Like I said "Freedom of Speech".

UNLESS

It bothers the chosen.

Such wonderful these jews the social marxist "Vey yo goy vey" screams. I hope Mr.West blows the lid on more stuff. It reminds me of your video where Charlemagne was attacked by Lyor/Lior Cohen stating I'm not a mogul, I'm just a purveyor of the culture.

I hope Mr. West is having strong darkness is light, turned inside out. And realize Holy shit these fucking kikes are terrible they start fights and do shit. I think this is the culture war heating up.

I know MSM is bombarding how dare you fight "Da Chozen peple". Seriously what is up with this world. You can't even entertain any ideas. Reminds me of the video from the Supersize me guy talking politics in Israel somewhere in it. And being shut down by all these marxised jews. Comes to show you they need a Universal arrow of Zeus to strike the Belephronting so called "Gods incarneth".

So much for 1A rights in this country.

It reminds me of Dr. William Luther Pierce "The jews have been at war with the World for thousands of years".

Counter-culture vs culturalist.

I know Kanye is very popular in music industry and I'm sure a lot of darkies approve of his message. The thing with black people is their Earthly qualities make them unless their rage. Hence why they need a better message in their head instead of destroying themselves.

I hope Mr.West continues and does right to expose them. Especially with Project Coofy being terminated and WW3 being cucked in failing as well. All these culturalists on the internet have been memeing the war away for now. But we don't know the billions of other plans from the enemy.

The French extreme right supports Kanye! Who was very touched by his White Live Matter and very enthusiastic about his exposure of the Jews.
The consensus is to buy his CDs and some even let his tracks loop on Spotify (even though they don't like rap) just for support Kanye and to enrage the jooz. :D

I support him !

May the Gods grant him protection.

Nimrod33 said:
EnkiUK55 said:
Nimrod33 said:
At least he isn't part of the Black Hebrew Israelite cult. I love also when not just Whites, but people of other races points the finger to the Jews.

By the way, I've noticed that you changed your profile picture. I guess a new God's ritual will be scheduled. :D

I love you"re pic okay if i steal it, this and all Cops is substituted over here :lol:

Of course you can, I have no problem with it as I've also "stolen" it as well. :lol:

Yes my bro love it

Thanks mate :lol:

Ugh! Jews are so utterly fucking revolting!

Poor Mr. West.

I read his Twitter comment that began his downfall, which he stated that he is not Anti-semetic since he believes all Black people are jews. Poor guy does not know the truth that real black people are gentiles and not kikes.

Sigh. I wish I could give him a hug. He does have guts to speak the truth about how all lives matter and he is slowly awakening to the truth as HP stated.

This makes me feel so sad for Kanye West.

sshivafr said:
The French extreme right supports Kanye! Who was very touched by his White Live Matter and very enthusiastic about his exposure of the Jews.
The consensus is to buy his CDs and some even let his tracks loop on Spotify (even though they don't like rap) just for support Kanye and to enrage the jooz. :D

I support him !

May the Gods grant him protection.

Kanye like the right wing has one problem: Worshipping the Jew Jesus.

So they are all going to fail, but at least they now expose the jews. As they see their own collapse and beg Rabbi Jesus, he will go from prominence to trying to play Jesus boy, eventually going back and forth, as jews like Ari Emmanuel and Rabbi Yeshua Jesus Christ will both laugh at Kanye.

Despite of them having some correct ideas they remain naive and retarded, and stubborn.

Makes you wonder how much better life would be if these people knew about JoS or gave the Gods a chance.

But I seriously debate if they deserve this or not in such stubborn cases.

Sweetest.Loki said:

Poor Mr. West.

I read his Twitter comment that began his downfall, which he stated that he is not Anti-semetic since he believes all Black people are jews. Poor guy does not know the truth that real black people are gentiles and not kikes.

Sigh. I wish I could give him a hug. He does have guts to speak the truth about how all lives matter and he is slowly awakening to the truth as HP stated.

Yes this is like Israelism for Black people, other people tried this before with catastrophic consequences. They just steal the lies of the jews then try to claim Jesus was a Black dude in Nazareth and Black's were Israelis in Israel who never knew Aramaic or Hebrew. And that somehow kikes stole this from all of Africa and now the imposter race of whom we call Jews stole the "originally African" culture of the Old and New Testament. British Israelism tried the same with likewise catastrophic consequences.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sweetest.Loki said:

Poor Mr. West.

Yes this is like Israelism for Black people, other people tried this before with catastrophic consequences. They just steal the lies of the jews then try to claim Jesus was a Black dude in Nazareth and Black's were Israelis in Israel who never knew Aramaic or Hebrew. And that somehow kikes stole this from all of Africa and now the imposter race of whom we call Jews stole the "originally African" culture of the Old and New Testament. British Israelism tried the same with likewise catastrophic consequences.

People are literally making confusions out of confusions, which they believe to be truth while in reality are all lies.

Cowboy123 said:
In Ye’s recent interview he listed all the media companies with Jews at the top and literally showed a chart that detailed this. Funny how they can’t prove Ye wrong.

They've wiped away over half his net worth, canceled him everywhere, he has lost all deals, yet he still stands strong. Ye is the only man in the western music industry who has faced the enemy head on without relenting.

Eveeyone else has their tail tucked between their legs. Nick Cannon merely lost his job and caved.

Everyone in the music or film industry knows it's Jewish run. Very few ever have the courage this man has. And even if he caves eventually the damaged he has caused them are very big and will eat away at them for a long time.

Now they are paranoid over the next goy that doesn't play by the script.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kanye like the right wing has one problem: Worshipping the Jew Jesus.

So they are all going to fail, but at least they now expose the jews. As they see their own collapse and beg Rabbi Jesus, he will go from prominence to trying to play Jesus boy, eventually going back and forth, as jews like Ari Emmanuel and Rabbi Yeshua Jesus Christ will both laugh at Kanye.

Despite of them having some correct ideas they remain naive and retarded, and stubborn.

Makes you wonder how much better life would be if these people knew about JoS or gave the Gods a chance.

But I seriously debate if they deserve this or not in such stubborn cases.

They may reject their false xian god.

The French extreme right is for half xtian, for the other half "paganist/pagan" (and I know how wrong this can be as spirituality, but it is nevertheless a little better than jeeboo).

I have asked Father Satan for protection for 2 non-satanists, well known in France, because they pay with their lives to expose the jooz. Hervé Ryssen and the wonderful Vincent Reynouard (who rejected the false xian god! After having been in the xtian integrist circles! He is ..Shivaite now and one day, he will make "the big jump"). Prison, exile, endless trials, stalking, etc for exposing the cursed.
Such a great gift from them deserves protection in my opinion so when they went through very hard times, I asked Father to agree to give some of his strength and protection. They are truly noble in heart and exalted. I know, I shouldn't say that, because they are without. But I would be lying if I didn't.

https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herv%C3%A9_Ryssen
https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Reynouard

Reynouard is doing a remarkable job of rehabilitating Hitler.

I do not despair that they will one day know the truth about Father Satan. Like many of us.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=396735 time=1667240185 user_id=19170]
Cowboy123 said:

They've wiped away over half his net worth, canceled him everywhere, he has lost all deals, yet he still stands strong. Ye is the only man in the western music industry who has faced the enemy head on without relenting.

Eveeyone else has their tail tucked between their legs. Nick Cannon merely lost his job and caved.

Everyone in the music or film industry knows it's Jewish run. Very few ever have the courage this man has. And even if he caves eventually the damaged he has caused them are very big and will eat away at them for a long time.

They’re trying to put him in a conservatiship like Britney Spears was in. Literally trying to ruin him for telling the truth about the Jews. Of course he’s a Christian and kind of a Black Hebrew Israelite. But he says *some* truth and he’s literally Hitler. Lol

It's a very nice thing these jewish cunts are being exposed everywhere. Humanity should be grateful to the Gods for the knowledge THEY provide and ofcourse should be grateful to you fellow warriors of the Satanic cause, not forgetting all High priests who mentor us making all this possible .You people have done a great job, but the question that has given me sleepless nights is IF WE SUCCEEDED IN BRINGING FORTH THE EON OF OUR LORD SATAN (PBUH) HOW ARE GONNA GET RID OF THE FULL,HALF,QUARTER ETC JEWISH SCUM ALL OVER THE GLOBE?! I mean recently in my studies i got to discover here in Africa the Rwandan Tutsi community(Cushites) has jewish roots. Their women are undoubtedly gorgeous and in my ignorance of their ancestry i have dated and slept with many(Can't even look at maself in the mirror). My brother even procreated with one hence one son and a daughter...So when the time comes (Satan`s Eon) what am i supposed to do with my dilluted jewish relatives?! Plus if our goal is to deal with all JEWS , how will we even differentiate them from fellow gentiles if they have managed to disguise themselves amongst us unnoticed ?!

Hidden One 666 said:
It's a very nice thing these jewish cunts are being exposed everywhere. Humanity should be grateful to the Gods for the knowledge THEY provide and ofcourse should be grateful to you fellow warriors of the Satanic cause, not forgetting all High priests who mentor us making all this possible .You people have done a great job, but the question that has given me sleepless nights is IF WE SUCCEEDED IN BRINGING FORTH THE EON OF OUR LORD SATAN (PBUH) HOW ARE GONNA GET RID OF THE FULL,HALF,QUARTER ETC JEWISH SCUM ALL OVER THE GLOBE?! I mean recently in my studies i got to discover here in Africa the Rwandan Tutsi community(Cushites) has jewish roots. Their women are undoubtedly gorgeous and in my ignorance of their ancestry i have dated and slept with many(Can't even look at maself in the mirror). My brother even procreated with one hence one son and a daughter...So when the time comes (Satan`s Eon) what am i supposed to do with my dilluted jewish relatives?! Plus if our goal is to clear ourselves form all JEWS , how will we even differentiate them from fellow gentiles if they have managed to disguise themselves amongst us unnoticed ?!

Our "Goal" or at least our very serious goals, aims and aspirations are not centred around jews.

We just have to fight them and what they represent and the forces behind them now as they represent a century old obstacle in the enlightenment and progress of humanity.

The above is part of a way greater goal for human progress and advancement. It unfolds as we go. We have to be as one can understand VERY aware of them, and KNOW about them, and keep them OUT of our midst, and then at bay when it comes to anything and everything, and then the other things will come out as they should.

The short answer to this is that the Rituals will bring all that is necessary to deal with the issue these creatures represent in all applicable manners relating to society and reality.

The longer answer is that so called "ancestry" of "everyone" being "from" jews is a bullshit thing overall.

Jews in their attempt to hide have tried to lie about their own origins being from literally 100 or so Gentile tribes and locales. The reality is they are now something very distinct and not as spread as many people would assume.

The jews creating confusion to make everyone think that "everyone is a jew" is like the word "anti-semitism" in which they try to confuse the people that hating on this specific segment of kikes is actually a hate that deals with "semites". This is part of a mental psyop for them to just hide their origins. The jews themselves, have clear view of their origins, applied in Judaism and in the modern Israeli state.

They also have a method of combining real DNA data, ancestry up until a point, spiritual inclinations, to prove if someone is a jew. None of these are taken individually or on their own, they take this that seriously. They certainly do not sit there to measure only a nose or an ear, or check for an earlobe.

The above method of looking at people physically OR looking for "Biblical" lineages, are both wrong. The first is wrong because it takes only the physical in consideration (it can be successful, but mixing confuses this) and the second method is entirely FALSE to tell the origins of anything as it's based on falsehood. Hearsay is also not a method like this either.

People who are Semitic have been many other tribes including the descendants of old time Assyrians, Akkadians, Babylonians, and quite a few Arabic tribes, which do not have commonalities with jews in reality. I highly doubt the Rwandan people are actually jewish.

If this thing about ancestry were real, they would be admitting into their fold every person with a hooknose, which they clearly are not doing in anyway. Even though many jews are not admitted in their tribe, they remain "jews", but not "jewish enough" and therefore not accepted.

Even people who have so called "Proven jewish ancestry" are oftentimes not admitted into Israel, despite of looking or not looking the part. Looking the part is important, but there are cases where people look the part of anything nowadays because of too much mixing.

Jews are a racial and religious group. If they haven't been religious, their own consider them discarded material from the tribe.

Because many people have Semitic, Arabic, and other races from the region, confusion ensues. Rabbi Laitman has also stated that they take the form of the Nations they hijack. Oftentimes they cannot be told of what they are just by physical traits alone, unless one knows exactly what they are talking about.

Cases of total kikes exist where they seldom have any characteristics, either naturally or due to surgeries or who knows what else. Merely trying to look at them in most cases can fail, except of the at least half jewish ones.

They can "look" the part, but they are not the part, and therefore they are not even admitted into Israel or Judaism.

Gentiles who learn they even exist rush into conclusions out of nowhere without any actual knowledge or having a trusted understanding, and are often-times confused with this as they have no clue what is even going on racially materially or spiritually.

Because they have no clue and because the jews are very capable of infiltration, the Gods have moved one step ahead than the simplistic theorems of material characteristics, because these are common to literally billions and billions of people and genes have overlapped all over the place by now.

Many people from the Akkadians, Middle East, Europe, Mediterranean, have most of these characteristics in a mix, or one or even two of these.

Asiatic and Black Jews are even more difficult to find based on the physical characteristics. As the Joy of Satan PDF says, there has to be a blending in of all factors to recognize the jews, including name, lineage, behavior, and material face.

Most people are terrible as is at recognizing jews, as they stay too much on material physical characteristics, which are shared by too many people now [mixing] and cannot tell a jew through behavioural or other ways in anyway. Even worse, most people take actual Gentiles for jews and it's a common issue among the "Jew aware" crowd.

Therefore the smartest thing is not to look at bullshit and so on, and just let energy should be left to do it's job, that's why the Rituals are done for. What is of theirs and them will give out eventually.

We are supposed to let nature take it's course while doing the Rituals. What has to be cleansed will be cleansed due to natural spiritual law and consequence.

What has to be cleared out will happen through many avenues, be these all the way from events, changes of policy, further developments into science and society, or spiritual understanding.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
"Kanye West: if you see yourself at war with Jewish people, then you are, by definition, Antisemitic," Torres wrote.
If you find yourself at war with the jew. Most Humans don't find themselves at war with the jew; most Humans don't know that they are at war with the jew; most Humans don't know that they are anti-semitic.

Jews define "War" against them as you literally sitting there and getting a full attack, then if you do anything as much as blink during it you are at "War" with them, that's normal for them.

:lol:

That is SO true of them!

They cannot stand any opposition, you choose death in their eyes if you even so much as lift a pinky finger!

Cowboy123 said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
Cowboy123 said:

They’re trying to put him in a conservatiship like Britney Spears was in. Literally trying to ruin him for telling the truth about the Jews. Of course he’s a Christian and kind of a Black Hebrew Israelite. But he says *some* truth and he’s literally Hitler. Lol

It is sad. As mentioned above, they prepare him for the loonie bin. Whether or not he has money to keep a legal defence going, is something one would hope he has. As the kikes could orchestrate something to take him in without recourse.

After this he will likely come out having "Forgot" any of this or might die in there by some sort of heart complication or simply falling off from somewhere, unlucky him.

If anyone says anything objective or true in this world and mentions the "Chosen", they will go to the loonie bin, because they don't exist goy you are imagining everything, LOL...

They don't exist to such an extent you can be racist to everyone on the planet by basis of any gender, ideology, belief system, or religion, but if you mention the "DEFINITELY NON EXISTING AND NON CONSPIRATOR JEWS", you will find yourself broke, dead, or in the loonie house.

Money isn’t real…loyalty on the other hand is very real. Soon there will be a shift energetic power and influence from the individuals who live in a world that is not real….

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hidden One 666 said:

HP, I have a question, I have been on the forum for some time, I have done soul dedication, I have performed the rituals as planned.

However, I have a feeling that I may have a touch of jewish blood in me. My grandmother has a typical Aryan appearance, but I am completely unsure of the rest of my family, in fact I have more and more suspicions. I come from a country where there was a relatively large Jewish percentage. Looking at a photo today of one economist of jewish descent (Jeffrey Sachs - do you think this type of appearance could be indicative of such roots?), I saw a face that in truth strongly resembled my uncle's - almost like a copy, paste, including hair type and a few more details. I have strong suspicions about the genes of one side of the family.

Can we touch on the topic of gene mix from an occult perspective? What about a soul that lives in a body that has a small percentage of Jewish genes, for example? Do I remember correctly that in some of your post HP, you wrote that Aleister Crowley happened to be a gentile soul in jewish body for some specific aims? If it is true that I have some degree of mixed genes, is there any chance of getting on the right side? I know, I have read that since here I am with you in JoS I am probably not jewish. But observing the appearance of some family members and their behavior, I'm really not sure.

And if I have these damned genes in me, then I am a kamikaze in the service of the Gods against this race.

Are there any questions I could answer that would help clear up my doubts?

Someone projected "Kanye was right about the jews," onto a building in Philadelphia, a major city in American history. This is really beautiful. This is modern sigil magick, and they used a lower case j which is even more powerful.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MEXN329AiAko/

SatElite said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hidden One 666 said:

HP, I have a question, I have been on the forum for some time, I have done soul dedication, I have performed the rituals as planned.

However, I have a feeling that I may have a touch of jewish blood in me. My grandmother has a typical Aryan appearance, but I am completely unsure of the rest of my family, in fact I have more and more suspicions. I come from a country where there was a relatively large Jewish percentage. Looking at a photo today of one economist of jewish descent (Jeffrey Sachs - do you think this type of appearance could be indicative of such roots?), I saw a face that in truth strongly resembled my uncle's - almost like a copy, paste, including hair type and a few more details. I have strong suspicions about the genes of one side of the family.

I wouldn't even think this if I were you as all the reasons you cite do not really show any logical credibility, just something similar to worry at best.

Stop worrying and keep advancing.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
Cowboy123 said:

This is the interview I’m talking about

https://youtu.be/P3MtXJ00Jg4

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SatElite said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I wouldn't even think this if I were you as all the reasons you cite do not really show any logical credibility, just something similar to worry at best.

Stop worrying and keep advancing.

Actually, I'm living near a town which has in its name a word directly pointing to the fact, that it was highly populated by jews (and that is a historical fact, there's still typical jewish architecture), and I think there's some logical credibility, as I ask if look of the mentioned by me jew is typical for jews, cause one of my rather close relatives is really similar in appearance to him.

Cowboy123 said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
Cowboy123 said:

His latest Twitter posts are gold. He has exposed how his jewish trainer was threatening him with some MK Ultra type of thing. Basicall

I'm a huge fan of Kanye West and have been since I was a kid. I always admired him for being genuine, honest and outspoken. I've been in the Kanye loop for a while. I'm not sure if anyone remembers, some people don't know at all, but in 2016 at one of his concerts Kanye went on a little rant saying "f**k you" to mainstream radio, Mark Zuckerberg, JayZ and Beyonce etc. and exposed many things on stage. https://youtu.be/bkUr99epJh8

Two days later he was hospitalized and put in a 5150 for "erratic behavior".
https://www.tmz.com/2016/11/21/kanye-west-hospitalized/

After this he didn't look so well in paparazzi pics, like they tried to zap his brain or something and he was constantly tweeting references from the movie "Get Out" saying he was out of the "sunken place".
kanyetweet.png

You can image search the rest of his tweets and they will show up. He exposed Kris Jenner for pimping out Kim Kardashian and her sisters for fame and money and that they were evil and he wants to protect his kids from Kris. It's no secret the Kardashians are jewish witches working for the jewish mafia, just look into the "kardashian curse" where every man that crosses them meets great misfortune. Just look at how they all are acting and Kim's fake crocodile tears when she hears about Kanye. https://youtu.be/W6dgqgoSDFY

Yesterday, Kanye posted screenshots of text messages from Jewish celebrity personal trainer Harley Pasternak, threatening Kanye to get him institutionalized again and medicate him to the point he is back in "zombieland" forever. These Jews really are sick. I assume this is the "friend" who called Kim in the youtube video above.
LBacZLY.png

OaP5tAn.png

jzp9A6y.png

They did the exact same thing to Michael Jackson and Britney Spears along with many other celebrities. Let's just hope Jews don't take him out.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Cowboy123 said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

It is sad. As mentioned above, they prepare him for the loonie bin. Whether or not he has money to keep a legal defence going, is something one would hope he has. As the kikes could orchestrate something to take him in without recourse.

After this he will likely come out having "Forgot" any of this or might die in there by some sort of heart complication or simply falling off from somewhere, unlucky him.

If anyone says anything objective or true in this world and mentions the "Chosen", they will go to the loonie bin, because they don't exist goy you are imagining everything, LOL...

They don't exist to such an extent you can be racist to everyone on the planet by basis of any gender, ideology, belief system, or religion, but if you mention the "DEFINITELY NON EXISTING AND NON CONSPIRATOR JEWS", you will find yourself broke, dead, or in the loonie house.

Ye posted on Parler what his Jewish attorney told him

“On my last and final meeting with Bob Cohen he told me “if I keep up anti-Semitic rhetoric you’ll loose custody of your children” So let me get this straight If I complain about Jewish business practices it’s considered anti Semitic So my custody lawyer was basically telling me If you complain about getting done wrong in business You will loose custody of your children And this was the guy on my side”

Just recently Ye tweeted screenshots of texts he had with his Jewish therapist Harley Samuel Pasternak. Ye said that he was misdiagnosed by this jew back a few years ago when he was hospitalized and 51/50 by this Jew. Recently The Jew told him that if Ye doesn’t cooperate
“ I will have you institutionalized again where they medicate the crap out of you, and you go back to zombie land forever. Play date with the kids just won’t be the same.”

Ye tweeted

“ What should be obvious by now is that I was raised to stand for my truth regardless of the consequences

So I will say this again I was mentally misdiagnosed and nearly drugged out of my mind to make me a manageable well behaved celebrity”

These Jews have been attacking him for years and all he did was the crime of noticing the tribe of his attackers.

SleepingWolf said:
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1588299600258924545

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1588301293243625472

The jew even tries to butter up the confused Kanye agreeing with his self delusion that he "may be" jewish

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1588302803121774592

This jew is very aware of the damage Kanye is doing. They're afraid

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=397509 time=1667538944 user_id=19170]
Cowboy123 said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

His latest Twitter posts are gold. He has exposed how his jewish trainer was threatening him with some MK Ultra type of thing. Basicall

He’s exposing how much power these Jews have. If a gentile entertainer gets out of line then they’ll send a Jewish doctor to label them “mentally Ill” and get them drugged up and kept in line.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=397509 time=1667538944 user_id=19170]
Cowboy123 said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

It seems many entertainers had similar problems like Dave Chapelle and Michael Jackson.

Chapelle said on Oprah that “people” around him were trying to get him to take psychotic medication.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2022/11/03/sports/basketball/kyrie-irving-apology-antisemitic-documentary.amp.html

At this point this thread must become a full on proof archive of the exposures of Ye before the kikes do what everyone expects on him. They will likely fail, but at the pace of deleting info, we must save Ye's videos, posts and Instagram uploads and follow the trail of what he does.

We will not allow them to take it down like they do with deleting shit from everywhere. Future people must know Ye sacrified his life literally to unveil the facts.

He is brave, and the future will reward his bravery. I can tell he is washing out many of his transgressions in the eyes of the Gods with all of this. He might lose some things of this world, but he earns in virtue for doing what he does against an enemy of this magnitude and influence.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
CandiceLee1313 said:
I find this very interesting...🤔 Kanye West being an xtian and slamming kikes...😁 needless to say he has the right to voices opinions! This I find fucking funny! Because he is right on about the stupid jews! Everything he says about them is true!

It'd do you well if you used paragraphs in your long messages. Makes it easier to read.
For satan sakes.. Kanye is marroed to Jews

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
At this point this thread must become a full on proof archive of the exposures of Ye before the kikes do what everyone expects on him. They will likely fail, but at the pace of deleting info, we must save Ye's videos, posts and Instagram uploads and follow the trail of what he does.

We will not allow them to take it down like they do with deleting shit from everywhere. Future people must know Ye sacrified his life literally to unveil the facts.

He is brave, and the future will reward his bravery. I can tell he is washing out many of his transgressions in the eyes of the Gods with all of this. He might lose some things of this world, but he earns in virtue for doing what he does against an enemy of this magnitude and influence.

I asked this in another thread some time ago. But I'd like to hear it from a different perspective

But isn't it ludicrous that he can just be cancelled and deleted off the Web?

Honestly it seems like everyone is in collusion to knock his ass out of existence.

I cannot believe so many people cuck around crashing and thrashing Mr.West. It seems like a joke at this point. Someone says something and boom cancelled. Honestly isn't that illegal? colluding with various entities to knock someone out of existence metaphorically in this case.

I do hope the Gods extend their reach to Kanye even with all the xtianity. I hope they shield him and that all actions against him backfire and fail.

I literally do not understand how all these companies just cancel him. It's strange it sure is exposing the enemy and funny enough all these idiots trying to crash and trash him are acting like useful idiots to fuel Kanye.

May the Gods bless Kanye with much firepower. He should be returning salvos left and right.

BTW Kyrie Irving cucked back he "apologized" whatever that is supposed to mean to the enemy. I highly doubt they'll forgive him they'll just wrangle him in and twist him up like a windup toy and pull-string statements.

Kanye exposing more of Jewish criminal ways in Hollywood, exposes sacrifices and people being killed in Hollywood

https://youtu.be/GQhMatoCQaY

Ivan said:
Kanye exposing more of Jewish criminal ways in Hollywood, exposes sacrifices and people being killed in Hollywood

https://youtu.be/GQhMatoCQaY

Archive all of this, it might not exist for long.

Jack said:
This is one reason why decentralized Finance is so important for the future. These Jews are out of control just taking away people's wealth by pressing a button.

Just becoming more and more brazen and blatant about it as well. They will be coming after Cash very soon. Also, as most of you are already aware, the White House has made statements indicating a desire to cripple the cryptocurrency currency system.
Not saying anything that hasn’t been said a million times here already but prepare, prepare, prepare.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

It is a waste to watch the whole thing. Kanye was only there for about the first 20 minutes.

But he named the jews several times in multiple different crimes against humanity. To what will likely be an audience of more than a million people.

Tim Pool is a jackass but at least he gave an opportunity for Kanye to speak to a large audience.

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufcDoegDNsk

It would be great in situations like this if the JOS had the influence to get his attention, when the time is right. Someone like Kenye could give us massive publicity and begin to protect himself spiritually. He has even been known to like Hitler and the Nazis.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back