Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The World Is Getting Better, Not Worse - We are Winning & Staying Positive

Promethean Flame said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Promethean Flame said:
Now the question is, can I find local Brother and Sister on JOS that do more than talk behind a computer or remain anonymous?
Yes let me just give you my location and personal details rq...
covergn.jpg

Are you a coward that hides behind a computer? You must be. How dare you use the ancient Swastica. Me and my kinsman have battled the reds more than a few times and I have been hospitalized while doing it. You are a sad weak soul to think you are important enough for a CIA profile. Men do not hide behind a PC. If we are ever lucky enough to meet. You will learn what a Dr Marten Dental Plan is.

People are not very keen on doing that as enemy and their operations plus others are clearly the only ones who would highly "profit" by any such thing such as random or immediate meetups, and not real Satanists.

That however will become clearer as you study and learn in the JoS which will further show you how certain things work and what things one might be against only because they know spirituality exists or because they know specific information, or due to merely believing in what the enemy calls "evil" etc.

The enemy has harassed people severely for no reason at all, stupid shit like being a republican is enough nowadays.

Other members here are not exactly dissing you, rather they are aware of this. No need to take that personally.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Promethean Flame said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Yes let me just give you my location and personal details rq...
covergn.jpg

Are you a coward that hides behind a computer? You must be. How dare you use the ancient Swastica. Me and my kinsman have battled the reds more than a few times and I have been hospitalized while doing it. You are a sad weak soul to think you are important enough for a CIA profile. Men do not hide behind a PC. If we are ever lucky enough to meet. You will learn what a Dr Marten Dental Plan is.

People are not very keen on doing that as enemy and their operations plus others are clearly the only ones who would highly "profit" by any such thing such as random or immediate meetups, and not real Satanists.

That however will become clearer as you study and learn in the JoS which will further show you how certain things work and what things one might be against only because they know spirituality exists or because they know specific information, or due to merely believing in what the enemy calls "evil" etc.

The enemy has harassed people severely for no reason at all, stupid shit like being a republican is enough nowadays.

Other members here are not exactly dissing you, rather they are aware of this. No need to take that personally.

I'll just leave this quote from Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri (game).

Information, the first principle of warfare, must form the foundation of all your efforts. Know, of course, thine enemy. But in knowing him do not forget above all to know thyself. The commander who embraces this totality of battle shall win even with the inferior force.

As Salty Cracker's put it and others around the internet would agree.

Use your information bullets to change people and wake them up.

Kinetic warfare never solves anything unless everyone supports it and is required.

But keep it on the internet. 5th Generational Information Spectrum Warfare is superior.

Even the alphabet agencies use 5th generational warfare.

The kinetic fighters are being groomed for destruction. Did January 6th not give you enough After Action Report to show the agencies love this shit.

Your being a stupid goyim if you go out in the streets this isn't the era of the old economic communists who fought on the streets.

Your more impactful spreading and memeing and using 5th generational warfare than before. Does Ukraine not show it?

Why is it your being a kinetic fighter?

Promethean Flame said:
Men do not hide behind a PC. If we are ever lucky enough to meet. You will learn what a Dr Marten Dental Plan is.
You are a low level thug. Fighting retarded commie teenagers on the street is pointless, and you just wasted your time.

Here is a group of spiritual warriors that only exist on the astral and higher planes, to join you have to show up on the astral.
http://www.silverlegion.org

Warrior brotherhood is great! Yaro sets aside his interests! But I'm often busy in plastic surgery and I don't have much time to develop and achieve my goals!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back