Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What Do You Want To See From JoS?

I love reading about the news and the updates! Just to know what is going on out there and what the enemy has planned and what we need to be warned of and what we need to do to protect ourselves as an individual and as a group!🌏 if you want my point of view about spiritual satanism! It may be a bit of a curiosity for some people and still for many people out there it is no and void either people choose not to talk about it or bring it up because of their religion and their upbringing? Or out of fear and lack of understanding! Fear and the lack of education! Keeps people in the dark and I do everything I can to explain my perspective and my point of view on satan! And I know a lot of people are offended by it and don't want to discuss it! And there are people out there their motivated by it and want to hear more and more about spiritual satanism and those are the people that I want to reach out to and help! So it does help me in many ways to read the news and the updates! And to be able to reach out to those who were interested in spiritual satanism! I also think that people in the future are going to be more and more curious about Satan especially when they have been through enough as it is dealing with the Illuminati enemy.
People are losing interest in religion as it is especially with the Catholic Church being exposed and with the Muslims being exposed anybody can see that the Muslims are nothing but a bunch of terrorists and that the Christians work right there with them and that they're a part of it as well which makes sense the way they treat their wife and their children at home especially the Southern Baptist and how they compare right up with the Muslim along with their rules and how they treat their family and how they look at the world and how they look down their nose at the world and judge other people. People are aware of it and they have become awakened to the fact that a lot of these organized slave programs and religion is nothing but a trap a lot of people now are looking for a way out and they're looking for their answers they are looking for the truth! And I would like to reach out to these individuals and help them on their path and help them out with their curiosity answer questions and help them find their way back to themselves if it's possible? By being an example! Talking about spiritual Satanism with those who were interested it is going to Branch out more and more and more and more people are going to get more and more curious about it! And I think people are sick and tired of being lied to and they're sick and tired of the abuse and the slavery people's eyes are beginning to open up to what is going on and for the fact that it's been going on for many years and when people get the truth and when people see the difference it's going to help out a lot and I think this spiritual Satanism is going to be even more popular in the future people are going to be even more Curious than they are now very few people even know about the joy of Satan let alone the truth about Satan and his gods and demons! So I am looking at a very curious world at this point a lot of changes are going to be taking place all over especially when it comes to Satanism people are going to start getting a whole different perspective on the joy of Satan and spiritual satanism! People are going to want the truth and people are going to want the answers

I think we should discuss more about the Enochian keys. I think there is a lot of mystery concerning them. For instance, when and how much should they be done to get the best effects? As they are used to praise Satan, shouldn't we consider using them in powerful dates (schedules) along with other rituals?

Big Dipper said:
when I was new, I was just doing the basic meditations for years not moving on to other, stronger meditations. I wish we had a "meditation tier list". Not in terms of usefulness, but in terms of "you do this for this number of times a day for this many days ( basic aura cleaning for 60 days (i dont know)) then you could start to move on to higher one's like raum cleaning or runic cleaning. 3rd eye opening with thaum for however many days, then you could do the dagaz rune instead for however many days, or whatever. This sounds like it would be hard to calculate since people advance at different rates tho.

Something like this, but much better:

3rd eye opening for (days?) and after that many days you can swap to ----> dagaz rune for (reps?) for (days?) ---------------->
or ----> (something else that's stronger) (reps?) for (days?)->
then -----> (something even stronger?)
or -----> (something even stronger?)

aura cleaning many days then ----> Raum cleaning for (days?). then after this many days -------> (something stronger?)
or ----> (rune?) for (days?) and (mantra?) then ---------------> (something stronger?)
or ---->(another rune?) same as ^^^ then -------------> (something stronger?)
or ----> (another rune?) same as ^^^ then ---------->(something stronger?)
and the list goes on.....

I have a bad stagnate nature, so when i was new I wasn't doing stronger meditations, because I thought the basics were good enough for a while. Stupid of me. I feel like it would help guide some people by showing them where they could be at in terms of meditation over time.

Good idea. I think the same. You finish 40 day programme and face the ocean of information. Maybe the more guidance is better.

Big Dipper said:
when I was new, I was just doing the basic meditations for years not moving on to other, stronger meditations. I wish we had a "meditation tier list". Not in terms of usefulness, but in terms of "you do this for this number of times a day for this many days ( basic aura cleaning for 60 days (i dont know)) then you could start to move on to higher one's like raum cleaning or runic cleaning. 3rd eye opening with thaum for however many days, then you could do the dagaz rune instead for however many days, or whatever. This sounds like it would be hard to calculate since people advance at different rates tho.

3rd eye opening for (days?) and after that many days you can swap to ----> dagaz rune for (reps?) for (days?) ---------------->

aura cleaning many days then ----> Raum cleaning for (days?). then after this many days -------> (something stronger?)
or ----> (rune?) for (days?) and (mantra?) then ---------------> (something stronger?)

I have a bad stagnate nature, so when i was new I wasn't doing stronger meditations, because I thought the basics were good enough for a while. Stupid of me. I feel like it would help guide some people by showing them where they could be at in terms of meditation over time.

Good idea. I think the same. You finish 40 day programme and face the ocean of information. Maybe the more guidance is better.

Gabriel Lamb said:
When it comes out that Satan is a real being a line Will separate those that Will side with us and those that wont. What I wonder is about the supposed event that Will kill many human lives, since Satan has stated many are going to die. Perhaps this war in ukraine Will escalate.

I tell you truly, Father Satan does not want humanity to suffer in this way. The Gods have been sitting on the sidelines because of human foolishness and we are in control of our behavior for better or for worse. Them creating JoS and helping us all is testament to this mercy, they want us to be enlightened and reach a Sat-Yuga state of consciousness that will procure positive changes, rather than dwindling lower and lower in the negativity of things that will indeed cause mass death. That is also largely unavoidable but the problem rests with people and challenged decisions. Population collapse for example is a realistic danger in Europe and in the United States, but might even affect even China if the monstrous conditions of life continue.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
That's an open discussion thread where ideas can be shared. Could be about now or about decades later, or more generalized things. Not many limits placed on any questions, this is more like a walk into the higher worlds that we could have?

We have the 10 year plan of course. But I would like to hear about more.

How has Satanism affected you and how do you see that this might affect others in the future?

What about the future where more people will see the Truth, how do you see yourself and others in all this?

Why do you think that is important that it happens on a higher scale?

What would you like to see from JoS towards this world?

What if we start a campaign or something, just like we did with the Animal Support, but this time it would be a campaign where we support the Hubger Ending in Afrifa, or South Africa?

This is very good both for our image and also for our mission to help one of Father's Race.

Another idea or suggestion would be that we would work on that Azazel's marketplace as there may be people that need astrological interpretations, or to purchase items related to the Gods and Spiritual Satanism.

And, as a final question, and suggestion, when is the anti-pisslam ritual coming? I think we should add it as the chain is getting hotter and hotter in pisslam run countries.

Waiting for your reply :)

Satanas Vindice ⛧

Yes to everything basically. Most of it is planned and is being executed on the background. We are working hard to deliver here.

I also have thought oftentimes that a certain percent of JoS donations should be given to charity, even if it is a small percent. Not only to one type of charity but many. Yet, the overwhelming control of Jews into the field of Charity is a large dissuading factor, and I am rightfully worried they might steal money, which they already steal from Gentiles in copious amounts, likely never reaching the targets of charity.

Egon said:
I think Azazel's Astrology page should be on the menu of the front page instead of that small hyperlink as a sub-part of witchcraft.

Absolutely, we are working out big plans for both JoS-Astro and everything in Azazel's Astrology but also JoS Astrologers who are growing on the background.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
also i have a question about when the anti-islam rituals are coming :D :D :D :D

Super soon.

StoicAcorn666 said:
Two things

1) I hope I’m clear with what I am trying to say, there may be some back and forth. With doing workings for certain areas in our lives or selves instructions or steps for someone to follow for the layers to guarantee success. For example some one starting a business they do a working of protection for the business, one to attract the best workers and team for themselves, one to bring about good customers and a high success rate with their service or products, another on themselves for leadership and decision making, or maybe one to break up whatever blocks there might be, etc.. this can include runes, planetary timings, affirmations the whole nine yards. I’m sure this is something a bit more far off into the future and I have seen bits and pieces of this kind of info but to have something more centralized and put together.

2) some time ago HPS Maxine was talking about runes and proper ways to vibrate through the chakras or a more advanced way. Waunjo was her example- Vvvvv into the base, aahhh into the sacral, ooooo into the solar, nnnnn into the crown, yyyuuhhh into the shoulder, and Oooo back into the solar. Anyways is this something already in the works or completed?

1) Big YES, but be aware much of this has to do with the Demonic Rituals. The Gods are assigned to people to help you out. Other than this members have to focus on their learning and development.

2) I know, it might take a while but I know what she was talking about. I will try to relate more about this use on a topic. As this can cause overstimulation, she chose to take it easy with this, while giving the knowledge for those who were ready to proceed due to advancement.

F_For_Flamingo said:
I personaly would love a dedicated post about Karma. Because i think it is the most difficult programming to deprogram from.

I understand that the more you focus on something it becomes your karma. But i still can't grasp the whole concept of it.

So if people belive that Karma is doing good= good things happen to you, doing bad= bad things happen to you, does that become their Karma?

And then perhaps a page not on JoS(that has a direct link to JoS) with all the major terms explained, like Karma, Reincarnation, Energy(the stuff most people interested in the spiritual search) for people to be able to find us on google(as i understood we are blacklisted on google).

Actually a lot of "karma" is about one's decisions. Long story short as long as you exist, there is no way to fully "escape" from Karma. You are actively creating it, the idea is to create it in the best way, as it's related to the laws of universal cause and effect.

There is one section that is prepared for this, including "ethics". Ethics is actually indirectly related to the idea of Karma, which is the pervading idea in the Sanatana Dharma and basically all Ancient faiths, and it's based on viable knowledge of the Akashic records.

Did you find my posts on these sufficient or you do believe further clarification is needed? Let me know.

Lightningsnake said:
I've been thinking for a while now that we could have an FAQ forum. Or in a section above under the JoS logo, it would be like a library.
There could be many types of FAQ threads covering as many topics as possible.

It also occurred to me that when you log in, there could be a tab that says "I'm a new member" for example. And when someone clicks on it, it takes them to the FAQ forum automatically.

And there could also be all the JoS websites.

If you want a lot of new people in the future, I think this could be a good solution.

I don't have much time these days, but I found this important. I have read similar threads, but unfortunately have not seen the end result.

That's a great idea we are incorporating in JoS Wiki. It's a project under creation by members and a well advancing project. They are doing their best to incorporate basically what you write about here.

Aquarius said:
I'm still waiting for the glorious day in which you will make that sermon on how to be extremely disciplined like you are or something like that.

I definitely have to make that post. The point being is, I don't like focusing the conversation too much on myself, unless there is a use for others in regards to this.

I admit I have delayed this post and it hasn't been good.

TanzanianGod said:

Wow. Great discussion. Let me share some ideas. Maybe they might be of Growth to our path.

1. An Official Youtube (JoS) Channel.

2. A JoS App.

3. More international Reach About the Truth of Satan. (Africa and other places)

4. More Empowering of the people in this path.

1. Does everyone think we can weasel our way around the Jewtube algorithm by never mentioning certain things like the Juiyce people, therefore circumventing this block? If yes, then we could likely proceed. But we will have to speak in semi-censored manner.

2. Some SS are already working into an app that will actually astound you. I was astounded by our fellow's creativity on the app.

3. Big yes, that's why Translations are happening.

4. It's part of the plan.

I take it since everything is essentially covered here that is VERY good.

Promethean Flame said:
So far I see a few highly intelligent men and that is good. I want to see forums made for each state so those of us that are tribal can meet others. This is not a TOR Forum, it is on the clearnet. We have no black market. If big Brother is watching he can easily gather all the intel they need. I am tired of only meeting Fluffy Bunny Obese Atheist Laveyans with ZERO self-respect.

We are not against society or against the rule of law or any of the sort. Our disagreements lie specifically on the overwhelming jewish control and influence over the society that rightfully was not created to serve the jewish sentiments which are dangerous and expressed here.

I think you need to familiarize the JoS to understand this. Generally, "meetups" are a waste of energy, time and effort. You won't learn anything. Much of "Satanism" online is a leftist and jewish lunatic party. Anyone sensible should stay away.

screamingmonkkey666 said:
more rtrs..

Ah, yes. It is sad we do not decide the planets, but it's also great because everytime we do things we pick the best planets.

It feels good to see the enemy collapse bit by bit, I know it does.

Caspian said:
I personally believe that we should get the anti jihand and anti islam rituals ASAP.

Islam must be crushed and destroyed. I am impatiently waiting to revel in the final, ETERNAL collapse that will befall this disgusting , dirty and foul program.

Big yes, and no worries. We are essentially already there.

Caspian said:

I knew this was a troll thats why i asked him why he thinks like that. Since its a troll it wants to paint JoS as a cultish organization where you wouldnt even be allowed to mention the former leader.

Refer to my older posts and answers. I have already said a lot of things. Those who know also know and have known for years. Go to the Gods too.

There were never "forbidden" questions. I have also answered to a lot by e-mails.

Elas Qilar said:
Considering how Jews love to create associations in order to create connections and hold power in societies, maybe we should do something similar too. Do you think it is feasible to restablish what the freemasonry was supposed to be about (in a form of another organization) until the end of this century? Or should we rely at best with just covens?

More important than any spectacles it's for people to abide to what is already given, which is very much influential. If everyone does that, the manifestation is far more than anything of a social club. The fact many of this places have went to shit or were infiltrated despite of the best efforts, should be something to pay attention to here.

The JoS is literally an ultra-coven if one thinks about it. Then people of course have always tried [succesfully or not] to make smaller establishments. However as these are distanced from JoS, the enemy tends to have a party in these or foolishness ensues, causing numerous problems.

Soon, I want to see Satanic expansion into technology and communications infrastructure. I want to be a core part of that. I have several plans regarding how the technological infrastructure of the world (software, hardware, internet, satellites, etc.) will be taken back into the hands of Gentiles and how to reform and advance it for the benefit of everyone.

Currently, the situation is very dire and its been getting worse year by year. I have been deeply involved in technology since I was a single-digit aged child and I make that statement with the greatest weight possible. I know many brothers and sisters are aware of "big tech" and the Jews' fetish for snooping: the Jew NEEDS to know, just like their god that spies on everyone. But, that is just a single aspect of the much larger and nightmarish problem.

For Jews, technology is a powerful method to subjugate Gentiles. Gentiles have been held back from understanding anything that goes on beyond what is necessary to consume media and make posts on kosher social platforms. While you physically have possession over the devices and software that they offer you, you do not have control over them. You are not allowed to change how they operate, nor are you allowed to find out how they operate. Even if you do find out how they operate and learn enough to publish or manufacture your own platforms, the Jewish tech cabal will try their best to prevent anyone from migrating to your platform or even finding out about it. The amount of obfuscation, gatekeeping, and propaganda that's been done to prevent Gentiles from obtaining even a miniscule amount of technological power is mindboggling. I stay up at night thinking about it often. Anyone with a strong understanding of technological self-reliance is a serious threat to them.

"The OS is off limits. You're too dumb to do that, goy."
"Oy vey, the processor is off limits! We made the manual 5000 pages long and the architecture closed. Just write your python code and watch porn already."

General-purpose computers and the Internet are the most powerful Satanic tools (www = 666) that a person can use for self-advancement and societal advancement but the Jews would rather have you purchase new kosher hardware every year so you can play le epic video games on big screen, load Instagoy 0.1 seconds faster, consume mindless amounts of propaganda media, and stay penned into their chosen feedlot sites. Thanks to the extreme censorship by Google through their search engine and policies on JewTube, Faceberg, Reddit, etc., it's very difficult to get real information from outside the Jewtrix to the average Gentile.

This post could be multiple pages long, but to keep it short I will give just one example of what is probably the most insidious subversion in technology by the most Jewish company to ever exist (the rabbit hole goes much deeper, however):

Intel Corporation, a widely known manufacturer of processors that are present in billions of devices, mostly in direct use by Gentiles around the globe; Intel has been present in Israel since 1974. Since around 2010 they've pumped over $15 billion into setting up plants and hiring workers in Israel.

Since around 2006 there's been a hidden, network-capable, fully functional OS embedded inside every single Intel CPU. This is known as the Intel Management Engine. This "engine" is inaccessible by any operating system or user software, yet it has full view and control over them and the entire system, including attached peripherals. You simply cannot know what it is doing. These processors also have dozens and dozens of security vulnerabilities, some of which are literally un-patchable; they're designed that way by Jews in Israel.
To make an analogy, it's as if the enemy implanted an indestructible device into your solar plexus chakra (your CPU). No matter how clean or strong your other chakras are, or how protective your aura is, The enemy has direct and full access to your soul and can override, snoop on, and damage any part of it without you being able to do a single thing, despite your knowledge of its presence. That's the level of compromise we're dealing with.

I saw a post in the Hard Talk sermon thread which was made a couple weeks ago with the same insight I'm describing here:
serpentwalker666 said:
As I deep dived into academic study on my own, I've seen just how far jews have climbed while many gentiles have given a fuck less.

A few examples here I can give is the field of Mathematics, and Computer Science, which lately I've been rather obsessed with.

Advanced mathematics and computer programming is dominated in certain areas by motivated, advanced jews and this unfortunately is hard to stomach.

I've seen a very advanced Common Lisp program, written by a literal fucking rabbi. Like a very involved, advanced program involving alot of experience.

Then we have many gentiles who won't pick up a pencil to brush up on algebra.

It's appalling to say the least to see jews absolutely dominate over gentiles in many things. The little I mention here is just the tip of the iceberg.
Lisp itself was invented by a Jew named John McCarthy. In fact, that kike was the one who coined the term "Artificial Intelligence" back in the 1950s. The GNU/free software movement was started by Richard Stallman, a fat pedo Jew. Faceberg and Jewgle were started by Jews. Intel has been run by Jews from the start. I can go on and on but I hope the point has been made clear by now.

Getting back to the thread topic, complete reform would involve rebuilding everything from the ground up. Obviously we're not at that level yet, but will be inevitable. Where we can start now is building our own software systems (OS, applications, content platforms, etc.) and migrating off the Jewish cattle fields. I am particularly steadfast on creating our own operating system(s), since that is the secure root/foundation for everything that comes on top. Advancements in OS development have been forcefully shut down since the mid 2000s when the (((industry leaders))) decided that no more platforms were allowed. All you get are the big 3 that everyone's heard of already, and they are developed and compromised by you know who. My estimate is that we are at least 20 YEARS behind in OS technology because of this. Large amounts of research and development has been done by universities and companies alike but none is implemented of course.

The well-formed Satanic plan of transforming humanity out from spiritual sleep and dependence on external entities, towards self-reliance and awakened existence needs to be mirrored in the technological realm as well. This is a serious endeavour that needs to be taken up as soon as possible. Educating ourselves on this topic is just as important. No SS should be ignorant of the very technologies he/she found out about the Gods through and uses to communicate critical information with fellow SS. I know there have been many threads made on cybersecurity, privacy, Linux, etc, which are good, but it is only a temporary solution.

In the end, we don't truly own anything unless we understand it ourselves. When a system is simple enough to be able to be fully understood and modified by one person alone, the need for reliance on external entities to maintain that system vanishes entirely (and with it, the control dynamic vanishes too.) And that is the true solution to this problem. This is what "Open Source" gets wrong. It doesn't matter if a software is open source or proprietary if its 5 million lines of code. Functionally, it is the same because it creates a dependence on an entity dedicated to maintaining that software.

Satanism has given me a leg to stand on, taught me how to fight for myself, how to be strong, how to be accountable for myself and how to take the reigns of my life in my own hands by following the example of the Gods. I think it will help others in the future by helping them finally learn that they have everything they need in their own hands all they need is knowledge and they can find that through Satan and through the JOS.

It's important that it happens on a larger scale because humanity needs that connection again, we need to be connected to our humanity, to our satanic roots, our souls need to be able to finally advance. For so long we've been stagnant, and I'm all about seeing us start to grow again, I'm so ready for humanity to grow in a healthy way and all the breakthroughs we will make and true advancements for people and the world finally in the right direction. We need that direction from Father Satan and the Gods. I often think about how wonderful it will be someday when children can learn in a safe satanic school system the basics of meditation and beginning magic. When someday in the future satanic learning will be just as important as all other forms of learning.

As far as what we can do for the world, some day I'd like to see more social advocacy for jos, through safe means. What we are doing is already doing so much for the world, I want whatever the Gods guide us to do for the world, I want to rid the world of it's curses, I want to see more rtr like warfare, more group ritual events, fun and engaging group activities to help humanity, and to guide it as we continue to spread knowledge and healing.

In a semi unrelated note, I had a neat idea, what if we have something new added to Jos website or the forums like a personal Journal where we can save pages and make notes and quotes from our favorite sermons from the Jos website It could be a personal reference section . I know we can add pages to bookmarks already through Google or any browser, but it would be so cool and convenient on here. We can log in and click where we saved last to continue with our learning, It would be private and only seen by yourself to keep enemies away from what we're studying. It may be unnecessary or something difficult to do but it may be a cool idea otherwise if it can be done. Not everyone can save bookmarks because some of us have to use private browsing and share a mutual computer with family, it would help them most of all. A digital journal would help people keep track of what they're working on and studies. If it's all in the same place it would be easier to keep track of.

Perhaps a radioshow, on a hosting platform like BlogTalkRadio would be awesome! Not sure whether they make you use your real name, but I don't think it's something that an HP or a very-advanced SS can't face or get around (after all, we are a warrior group, meant to take hits). A new episode during the respective days of the Gods, any God of the host's choosing (if Lucifer's day, then it'll be every Monday, and etc.). Its a very popular platform among occultists and conspiracy theorists, and quite frankly - I'm sick and fed up of all these conspiracy radio hosts either being

a). retarded and deluded Xians lambasting and blaspheming Satan - exposing Jewish atrocities and then making up excuses to turn back and worship the very "god" responsible behind it all

b). occultists promoting enemy forms of the occult like Wicca, New Age or Jewish Kabbalah

An even-more daring project would be a news publication of some short. I know the League of the South, a White nationalist group from Dixie, has one called the "Free Magnolia" - so based off of something like that. I'm not a member of the LoS for obvious reasons, being that they worship Rabbi Jebo, and their members have admitted to being Freemasons, not the original ones, but the corrupted child-raping Freemasonry of today. But this'd be for that era when it becomes safe for JoS members to openly give out their names, I assume when people get REALLY REALLY fed up with Judeo-Xianity and Islam.

And yes.....I know I mentioned this before, the "counter Xian" billboards in the rural regions! :mrgreen:

We need higher levels of collaboration so that members can actually work in groups and teams in their countries we need to do this so we can start to slowly but surely take back control of our communities, businesses, industries and governments you need to allow for proper lines of communication to be had between members Vetted and trusted members need to be carefully selected and we need to start using PGP messaging systems so we can talk to each other without anyone else knowing what we are saying to each other not giving instructions and crucial classified information and instructions over a public forum or any other platform even though you use proton for your email services Proton owns the cypher key or private key you don't so you need to go and use your own 3rd party software as well as use protons auto PGP this way it is double encrypted so we can truly operate under the radar.

Once that has been done we can properly pool our resources and assets into making everyone in our groups more wealthy this way we might actually have some money and fire power to actually be able to fight and win a hidden war we can operate as a multi national hidden faction like the way the CIA operates but its the JOS doing this we are the ones whispering in the ears of world leaders or we have operatives that can "remove" high value targets and crucial infrastructure of the enemy.

I'm aware that this will take generations to achieve this but it is work I'm already trying to implement all of this above i have already been able to issue and receive in return crypto loans between members being able to help my fellow Satanists who aren't as fortunate as me the guy has got a good job now and has already started making repayments the loans can be done extremely fairly at only 10% commission so if i lend say 500$ you pay back 550$ the money has been put aside for the next satanist to use essentially i want to turn us into our own bank making us immune to the jews and all the financial woes and bullshit they cause on us once we start getting quite powerful like this we can manipulate markets not just with magic but with sheer combined financial power.

get good at setting up things such as offshore shell companies and tax haven bank accounts charity bank accounts etc to avoid tax and still make stupid levels of money just like those grubs do we can take advantage of the situation rather then being burdened by it.

The profits can be used to spread Satan's message upon the world and buy politicians and crucial assets such as farm land power production, technology and real estate etc.

Lamaie said:
This is off-topic but.. we have been online for many years and I think that it would be nicer to stop being an underground community. We have the 10 years plan and the time is going fast, how are we supposed to make 1 billion people know about us and maybe trust us if we are not exposing us more. Idk maybe some of us can go to podcasts or things like that and talk about everything. Maybe we'll have a "church" too in the future, what's stopping us? The jews? We have the Gods with us.
Yes, you underestimate the retardation of christcucks, they would gladly torn you to pieces and let's not forget of US.
Imagine having a JOS church and some nigger hear that we practice no race mixing, it will immediately translate into his brain that this is some KKK bullshit.

I would take this opportunity to thank JoS above all else. The amount of work and dedication is inspiring, really. I guess I mean to say that if everything is according to plan thus far, my suggestion is stick with the plan. I have only just started so I would be looking for your suggestions but I can only think to continue with my meditations and growth in all areas of my life. I don't post much but there's a plethora of information if one takes the time to look for it thanks to everyone here at JoS. As a result, I feel I can continue to do what it is I feel I'm meant to do without feeling lost and without bothering anyone with simple questions or problems that are easily answered with some simple reading.. maybe if I'm confused about a minor detail but not much else. 🙂 If I was more "in the know" maybe I'd have something better than "good job" lol

i'll just post a bunch of things that come to mind

I'd like to be able to work with others on ideas about how to spread the truth, by different means, outside the view of all the trolls and infiltrators, you already mentioned something like this coming along.

I'd like to see more knowledge, especially in regards to connecting the missing links and history elements, maybe a study group can form in the future where we fix the missing history with the help of the Demons

I'd like to see a group effort, in how we are making translations, to use technology either A.I or artist here, to create videos from all of our material, it's too much for any one person to handle, and for everyone to make an odysee account, rumble account and put up these videos with links, slightly different titles.

I'd like to see a group effort of *everyone working towards some form of online warfare, either by building up an twitter, youtube, or other mainstream media, and revealing truths, and links slowly, and i would like this to be timed with astrology for the best results.

i'd like to see a sub forum for business + entrepreneur and maybe a place where we can share our experience loosely to help others and receive advice.

I would love if on Azazel's astrology there to be more examples of biography readings, and the explanation of ones event's to that years/placement of the person, and how the signs/houses/everything corresponds to them or things which happened.

I'd like a sub forum on legal and law, but this is probably way off into the future when we can be more open. for example I am having to be undercover in my practice of health and using native american law in the us to do things which would be impossible otherwise because of the FDA/AMA. which I personally hate because of reasons.

I want to see more HP and HPS in the future, and I know this will come, as Satan and the Demons decide, and as we all grow to that responsibility.

I'd like to see a encyclopedia of workings many times I have a working I want to do an I go and see how others have done it so that I can get new ideas or such, and many times I learn of things I did not know before, it would be nice to have a plethora of examples for every working imaginable, if you have issues with something find the working, someone else has done, and apply it to your situation, as many new comers are stuck into limbo and confusion when doing workings on information they cannot find, until they become experienced.

I really want to see a team of meme makers put together, as the 10 year goal of reaching a billion people, one of the most powerful tools we have is memes, and I know there are some really good meme makers here. If everyone made 1 meme a week, we would have a lot of power in that sense. also collecting memes from other sources, and posting them here for people to add to there collection is powerful, as there are several meme categories that are TRUTH, but not directly Spiritual Satanism, that we could use in our efforts of growing accounts. one example off the top of my mind is anything based off the plandemic.

i'd like to see more back up websites.

I'd like to see a link shortener idk like satan.as/123 or jos.link or anything, link shortening will be important in the future, and we'll probably need to make changes for censorship many times.

maybe something after the 40 day meditation program, maybe a revised 6 month spiritual warfare program.

for those of us who have damaged our nervous system, maybe mediations or a post on how to heal this, maybe this is just a common sense thing of healing and doing work.

maybe a concurring ritual, like how we do for protection but for strength, and discipline?

sub forum for art, such as music, art, comedy, self made fiction, poems, etc

i'm thinking out loud here, but i love collecting books, so a sub forum or mega thread for books, i'd prefer a subforum every thread will be a book, and synopsis, and then discussion, among books relating from missing history, information on our Gods, all the way to self help, and fiction.

1. Satanism is probably the only thing that trully has a meaning in my life, it gives a sense of purpose and also answer many question that people have today.
It helps getting out from this insanity we today call a "society", this vile cage and the best part is that there is no need for someone else to convince you because i felt the effect on my own skin.
The power... The vibrations... The feeling that you re finally calm or when you feel that you're double the size. And let's not forget how JOS showed me how this world can trully be saved, how it can be trully a beautiful place.
I do believe that JOS will give hope to the world, especially to the new generation who always dwell in video games and fantasies.
Thank you HP Cobra and Maxine for showing this world can be magical :D

2. You mean ideas to spread? Yes of course, we need to be more organized, didn't Maxine said that online spreading is very important? We could use an app similar to the final rituals one but for online campaigns, and app or site where someone give a video, we prepare to a certain hour then we goo all at once and spread jos information thus it will have a higher chance to be seen.
Bitchute, twitter, Quora even jewtube you name it.
OF COURSE WE SHOULD CREATE SPECIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS USING TOR AND NOT OTHERWISE.

Another one i have... Hmm we both know that outside the internet can be very dangerous but... how about a meditation movement or something like that?...
One where we could spread the benefits of yoga like:
-Yoga help the blood flow better.
-Kundalini yoga makes the spine more flexible thus decreasing the chances of having a hunch back also by liquid of the spine travel more easier to the brain thus being able to think more clear.
-Yoga increase the dose of oxygen to the body
Etc.

3. We are entering endgame now, the world is going place and we gotta press the acceleration pedal, of course sorry if that means saying that I put pressure on you even if you re working for Satan 24/24.

4. You knows, i seen people here saying that JOS should have a place in the government, well you know... NOOOOOO. Why?!?! It's simple, i seen here even so called "very advanced satanists" saying crap that would make me puke.
Just because someone is an SS that doesn't mean they should be a politicians, the JOS shall act as a chruch having having the job of getting the population to a higher existence while the government are being busy with everything else.
The government and the priesthood were two different bodies in ancient time and that how it should remain, of course i don't mean that the priesthood shouldn't advice the government when the need arise.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
That's an open discussion thread where ideas can be shared. Could be about now or about decades later, or more generalized things. Not many limits placed on any questions, this is more like a walk into the higher worlds that we could have?

How has Satanism affected you and how do you see that this might affect others in the future?

What about the future where more people will see the Truth, how do you see yourself and others in all this?

I would like to see a more effective physical organization that operates in a physical manner to support members and grow the operations.

I think I would love more spiritual information and sermons.

When I first got into JoS. I binge read the JoS website and it was one of my happiest moments. I was constantly learning something new and life changing.

The kind of spiritual wisdom that expands the mind and can never be retracted back.

I was very positively affected as a personality because of the sermons, articles, audiosermons, etc.

Even when I read the old groups archive I would learn new knowledge I never thought possible and it was a huge help.

I think there is so so much more JoS haven't explored at least publically regarding spiritual knowledge and I would love to learn something new, beneficial and fascinating.

I think the reason JoS doesn't feel like a purely spiritual hub like it used to when I first found it is because of world events and getting too much into politics.

Also, attracting people that are not very suitable for JoS spirituality and just came for the politics who end up being very toxic and some of them are not even willing to learn or practice true spirituality is a problem too.

I think JoS needs to get more into its roots and that's being a spiritual place first and foremost. Our identities is not defined merely by being a political organization or just national socialists (or neo-nazis like they say).

I think most of us adore Hitler but he was a leader and a soldier for Satan so we should focus first on Satanism so we can be our own soldiers and leaders amd change the world like he did.

There are a lot of good replies here! Great ideas that I would love to see implemented :) Just reading this thread has made me happy, seeing how so many of us are on the same page regarding the growth of the JoS, and understanding the importance of us increasing our status.

However, some of the ideas mentioned are already in the works, which makes me cringe a bit reading this, because I am used to keeping things completely secret until revealed. Lol. But I guess this just shows that a lot of us are on the same wavelength.

Things are only going to go up for the JoS, and for all members! :)

Hail Satan!

Really if I had to say a temple or dedicated place of learning and cultivation. Their are no mediators I know but there are mentors and masters of the arts. A place of focus and growth for ourselves to be more effective for Pops (Satan ) and the armies of Hell. In company with peers of wiser feathers it only inspires one to be better. We all have our own challenges on are path to Truth, that being said I would ask Father Satan impart a sense of my insight for others to more genuinely relate to my reasoning for the question and my motivation. I Hail and Thank you Father Satan.

2 things I would ABSOLUTELY adore:

1, we had a sermon on the greek gods on how each god represented masculinity, I would really like to hear one for femininity too.

2, I REALLY REALLY WISH we could get some more explanations of mythology tales (greek for me :D). Like, what some of the tales are supposed to teach us, what everything is supposed to represent.

I don't know why, but I've always been infatuated by greek mythology. I heard that some of the stories were faked to blaspheme the gods; the rapes that some of the gods did (poseidon and zeus for most of it) for example. Were they faked or are they supposed to represent something somehow :cry: ? thx

I would like to see a page on the main JOS site dedicated to a complete beginners step by step guide to Spiritual Satanism. Much like the 6 month Spiritual Warfare Guide, but much broader in scope in terms of certain knowledges we should have or be aware of with links to relevant pages each step of the way.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

1) A communication platform of our own, such as protonmail.

2) A page that gives instructions on the use of crystal stones and gives information about the types of crystal stones.

3) A page with instructions for making rune talismans.

Satanism has affected tremendously the way I view the world and myself. Realizing my own limitations and self-inflicted obstacles I put to myself has been the biggest part of my advancement. Maybe a section with only freeing the soul workings and theory/informative articles could help people.

Podcasts seem to be favored by many people worldwide, so maybe creating a weekly or monthly podcast could help gain more attraction and of course possible future Brothers and Sisters.

If we can also get our name (joyofSatan.org) in public places, it will be great. For example, if joS is involved in donations to another cause, our name should be used like so (joyofSatan.org). I remember one time I was playing a stupid game at the pc that was very popular at the time and I had used this name as my username. (Very silly, but good enough even if just two people got curious and visited our website)

We need to stop being considered as a cult and start being taken seriously.

I personally looove when I read revealing posts about spirituality, our Gods, ethics, and of course new meditations! You had said you would write something about the Magnum Opus as well? 🙃
Overall, it feels like my brain re-wires itself when new information comes in.

I wonder if we could have book recommendations in one place? Also, some people want "scientific proof" of certain things, and if we could have links/resources, again, in one place (not just as references to certain articles), that would be nice, I think.

Another person mentioned building temples. Oh yesss, that would be a dream come true. I believe if we get publicly recognized as a religion (officially, on paper), we could actually build temples (I think).

Aleksandre said:
Big Dipper said:

I also entirely agree with this.

And in the magick section, maybe adding just one article, a step-by-step on different ways to succeed in different things would be great. (Summarizing things written in parts in other articles -eg how magick works, that you need to raise, direct, affirm etc, and then that runes can be used, planetary squares etc etc).

I know people who are only interested in magick, or who get lost in the sea of information and keep on asking for my guidance to do the X, Y thing. One article summarizing matters about magick (perhaps another one for meditation - things that are written in parts in some meditations and other articles, the goal of meditation, kundalini, what the third eye is, how our spiritual powers have been repressed, how past life karma has further affected our spirituality and lives etc etc etc) - these two articles in ONE place sounds like a very good idea. Of course it would be a huge article, so maybe divide it in parts with links at the top of the page, where someone can "jump to" (like in e-books) - but all in one page preferably.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Physical temples/IRL meeting places

If I was to remove myself from this place, I would hope others would continue to build spiritual practice and understanding.

My own responsibility, I hope to grow in all aspects of my life in a positive manner, and become a role model to all.

I had seen the JOS as a place in truth for the dedicated and soon to be.
So I see the JOS, we all Grow together, we shape the fate of our future.

I definitely see that however I choose to live my daily life, where i place my choices, will affect our SS community. So I personally choose to speak Truth with my words as much as possible.

Hail my SS siblings!
Glory to Satan!

At first I wasn’t sure what to ask, but then a thought just came to me I would like to see some channeled messages from father Satan himself regarding the current state of Black people today as well as black Satanists and what we can do to better ourselves currently in 2022 and beyond as future years go by.

This thing I'm about to say came to my mind just yesterday.
I would simply like two things, if possible to desire: the first is more spiritual knowledge (ie meditations and magic), but I know you are working on it and I trust you very much.

The second is that, if it were possible, spiritual warfare (i.e. FRTR and other group ritual programs) would be widely advertised, perhaps even within the site, how I don't know: I don't know how all this could happen because how I said I trust you very much. But I would like everyone to participate in the spiritual warfare. I say this because many follow Satan, but don't know about RTRs and therefore don't do them.

Then of course I could go on and say things like that I wish JoS was much better known, but not known as Christians (or the shitty Jews) describe it, known in the sense that the truth be declared and that one then decides for oneself whether to follow it, but obviously no one will follow the truth if JoS is continually described by Jewish psychopaths in the ways it is described (which I avoid repeating).

Thanks so much for listening to me!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

1) Physical Action. Either a political party of ours, or a non profit organization with a physical scope in mind such as taking attitude in regards to modern day issues or informing people or charity untouched by kikes etc, so we become more visible and get the people's attention. We need to be seen so that they consider us. Not shape ourselves to them, but make them see us.
Other than that, readings in Azazel's Marketplace to inform one, according to their astrological potential, what kind of path applicable materially to our cause they should follow and training them to reach positions of power so that they first hand change society physically by what they'll be doing everyday for a living and serve Satan materially, also getting beyond the goyimish 9/5 and living conditions. It feels limiting to only serve the JoS spiritually, not being able to right a wrong that's currently happening. They should communicate through some sort of network (high positioned SS) so they cooperate to legally collapse the jews, in their own areas of expertise. Also, counseling with Clergy about this.
Weren't it for SS I would've been dead or hospitalized by now. People have to see us. And we have to facilitate the manifestation of the kikes' karma with physical action. We can't just wait for them to make some mistakes or for lazy masses to get in the streets protesting, meanwhile we're only doing Rituals. We'd be sure and better off if we would action directly for this, all the same while still doing Rituals and the FRTR.

2) a true history of all the Ancient people, in all aspects of their life not only Religiously. A time-line of JoS with HPS Maxine at the top.

I have 2 answers to this. Things I'm searching for, and things that I would like to see done. I'll start with the like to see done:
I really want to see things more orderly. I send people to the JOS site and they get on and click around, but navigating from there is a nightmare. There's a dozen sites that all have relevant information that has no central structure behind it. I went back lately to see if I could find references about the jesus lie and the references to him demanding blood to do miracles, and I still can't find it. I know it exists. Sometimes I have no other option than to send one of the new guys to the forums.
Even worse they click on the forums and get round house punched in the nose with Nazi messages. When I first started the hardest part for me to get around was the National Socialist stuff. I had to dig through to find all the good stuff, and only when I had seen all the rest did I take the time to research the WWII things and the history behind it. Don't get me wrong I love that stuff now, but when I first started it was the largest hang-up I had. Since then when I introduce people I don't start with anything from history. Not even stories of the Gods, or any of that. I start by telling people how to make themselves better. I start by telling them about the serpent. The need to know more every time leads them to the site, but from there I have to walk people through it. Much of the site hasn't been updated in some time. I know we're working on these things.
I was OVERJOYED to learn WE HAVE A BOOK that comes with the current JOS app. I've read it multiple times. I'd really like to see it updated and split into 2 sections, as I've stated before. The first sections on the soul, what it is, and how to empower it. Its page 331 in my copy before we talk about meditation. Most people don't even know what you mean when you say energy in the body, or chakras, or inner workings. Then work towards Magic. Then start in with the stories about the aliens, and the Gods. Its much easier to get people involved with it. And remember humans are currently VERY VERY stupid. :lol: Me included in that. haha.

I've followed Q groups, I've followed new age. none of them talk about the serpent. I feel it needs to be front and center in any new talks. Then we can go over Christianity, Islam, magic, world history, and finally the heavy topics of Aliens.
A second thing I'd like to see is more explanations, and references. Let me explain this one. I've explained things about the bible to people and the first thing they ask is "where does it say that in the bible", or "where did you hear that from". It would be extremely helpful to have reference to things on hand. Even more important though is explanations. The more detailed the better. I know some of the stuff we talk about can fill volumes, but the more information the more I can get people to listen. I hate when I show a new person the RTRs and the first thing they ask is "is this hebrew? Why are we speaking hebrew?" And I can sit there and say no its not hebrew its reversed. But a visual breakdown of how that works would do wonders! I'd love to see notes too on the RTRs about what each letter means to the jews so when I destroy it I know what part of their society is destroyed with it. Recordings of how to do the runes (I think we have these, but everything's buried). Videos of how to enter trance. Again, I know a lot of this is being worked on. But thats the biggest things I want to see done right now.

Now onto the things I'm looking for: besides the time to do anything, my biggest hangup is I have a serious case of phasmaphobia. Its a fear of ghosts. Its my biggest problem and what's taken me the longest to advance. I'm working on it. It comes from hearing and seeing things when I was a child and being threatened not just with my life but my family if I didn't stop. So I made it stop, and became terrified of ever hearing or seeing anything again. Now I find out its all real and should be perfectly normal. Now I've got to overcome that. I'm not yet strong enough, but In the meantime I love hearing about what is going on with the gods, or what is being done in the world to fight back. Even if that information is you can't talk about it because the Gods have asked you not to. Any information on the inner workings of the soul, or the gods is fascinating! I really like it when there are sermons that explain not only what some of the Jews are saying is going on, but countering that information with truth to know HOW its wrong. I know the people who have inside knowledge of these things probably can't talk about a lot of it, but every little bit helps. It reminds me that I'm not alone in this world. And its why I listen to anyone that wants to talk right now and might have inside knowledge. I'd love to know what Maxine is up to. I'd love to know if there is people inside governments for example that are helping the gods. I don't want names of people, that would put them in a bad place. To know that people are doing something makes a world of difference. Are there people perhaps in the military that are with us? Are we just a couple million people on the internet just a talking with each other and the rest is up to the gods, or is there more than that? Another aspect is that I hear and talk to a LOT of people. They tell me all kinds of stories of what's goin on in the world. Its a little disheartening when something I thought was bad wasn't, or things I thought were good aren't. Its nice knowing that the energy I'm putting out that I think is helping is not actually hindering.
The one thing I ask of Hoodedcobra and any of the other higher ups is please indicate when your saying something from the gods themselves, or when its something that is your opinion. That was something that used to be done and as things have become more hectic has slipped. I'm using a bad example here, but its the one I can think of right off hand. It's one thing if HP is asking to do rituals, its another when father Satan is demanding energy be put in a certain direction.....that make sense? Perhaps a better example would be the posts about Cryptocurrencies. Is this something we know from the gods will be an everyday thing, or is this just an opinion?
As always you guys all rock. Keep being awesome. I'm loving the ideas put forward here already.

Aleksandre said:
Big Dipper said:

There is also the 6 month program.

Given the information and the quality of life that the Ministry of JoS spread, I want to see it at the top, the spiritual column of the world.

A physical approach is difficult, because it exposes the members too much, and it is constrained by the physical locations and dangers. Thanks to the Internet, many of these constraints disappear.

Thus, on one side, the Ministry must be known world-wide, and has to become the center of the spiritual world.

On the other side, each member must elevate and reach higher levels of consciousness, thanks to which each of us will learn how to affect the physical world, in a secret and secure way, in order to increase the overall quality of the world. It's imperative to advance spiritually, because only by these means we come to understand what is good and what is true, and what are the best decisions to take.

Thanks for anwsering HP, but actually no i did not understand it fully(it could be that i just need more time). But i would like to change my question.

Till yet I have not searched about Universal Laws on the forums( perhaps because i don't really understand them, that is why i can't understand karma).

I watched a video a long time ago from Mark Passio about it, but then I think i read on the forum that he is a jew and I probbably did not go in any further into the topic of Universal Law(i think the video was called Natural Law and was really long).

So my new question would be, is it possible to get a Sermon or page dedicated to Universal Laws( im guessing there are alot, but for atleast a few)

And another topic would be perhaps, when you start feeling energies, what then? Do you continue with the meditations that you were doing, or are there some not relased meditations for that.

Cheers

I would like to see updated info on Azazel's astrology page. I am referring to the info on DarkMoon, LotofFortune, Ketu and (South/DragonTail), Rahu (North/Dragonhead).

I think a lot of very thorough introspection work should be encouraged for new people. I'm doing that introspection work that is put as the first step in the Hermetic Initiation and personally I'm regretting that I didn't start it earlier, also astrology is very useful for this work so I agree with Egon's request.

Of course I'm also doing daily the introspection meditation you posted the last year but I think it's very easy for new people to underestimate this kind of work because of course in the beginning you are just curious about sensing energy and you don't care much about knowing who you really are . Or at least that has been my case, I'm sure there are people who are more introspective by nature who advance faster.

Maxine had written that she was going to create a more advanced program to be done after the six months program, I would love if she worked on it to have it published.

Reading all these replies I don't know what to add. I definitely want the Jos to become the library of Alexandria of the real spirituality, I know its already an objective but this is my wish, a more perfected way to learn spirituality and advance.

About the troll who said we can't ask here when the next updates are going to be, It's not true, I've asked many times myself and I was always answered, there is no need to keep asking because I do understand if it's not happening there is a serious reason behind it. It will happen when it happens and it will be good. Hopefully soon because I can't wait to read it, in the meantime let's keep advancing with what we have.

1. More JoS (group) rituals of destroying the enemy.

The enemy must drained from what is left as energy.

At the same time that way we will clear the landscape / path / veil so that other misguided can see the truth.

2. More rituals for Satan and our Gods, the whole universe should be JoS vibrated.

3. More rituals for our empowerment or detailed instructions.

I think us here we will lead / rule the Golden Age of aquarius of our creator Satan, the stronger we leave from here, the more strong we will return.

Also we must ensure that the traitors will be excluded from the path of next generations.

Just cause many insist on asking, i don't know where Maxine is, but I have a feeling that she has reached such a level that one of her things is to digging through psychic network for the revival of all Satan's spiritual warriors.

Someone can be connected to Maxine as if with electricity, I don't know how to describe it, but that's how I felt the first time I heard her voice from an mp3.

I would really appreciate Killing Tetragrammaton RTR and Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR, to be made interactive on https://www.evilgoy.com/ just as The Final RTR is. It is very convenient to have it interactive and it makes doing RTRs even more pleasant.

And a small aesthetic detail, perhaps we could add a favicon (small icon on browser tabs) for Main and Forum webpages, for example a pentagram or Father Satan's sigil.

Other than that, I only wish for further prosperity and growth for our community.

Hail Satan!

As someone who dedicated himself, almost 5 years ago. It has helped me a lot, I got wiser despite of my young age. I have avoided many useless distractions and stuff people my age did that led them to self-destruction. For that, I am grateful, for every word of knowledge that was shared here.

As somebody who daydreams about a future where the entire globe has joined satanism and is willing to do the work to improve themselves and do their best to make the Gods happy, I think it will lead to lots of people discovering themselves and the entire population of Earth will improve as a whole. People might take some time to accept satanism, even if they find out about it, after all, humanity has been through thousands of years of curses.

But, just thinking that the JoS community grows exponentially truly makes me happy, always made me not feel so lonely, in a world where almost everyone hates satanism. I just imagine how much our civilization will improve if there are, say, 100 million satanists! That would lead to a tremendous change!!

I wish to see no more suffering.

I'm already acting in this direction, can't publicly say much on the forum. But I am willing to do my part, to help Satanism and the world, in my way :)

The only thing I can say is that my JoS Android App has already 70 active users, in 2 months and a half :)

The more numbers, the more energy, the more energy, the more awareness, the more awareness, the better direction :)

Definitely temples, and IRL libraries full of the wisdom of the Gods :)

I’d like to see more information regarding crystals and herbs, such as their properties, what element they correspond to, which planet or Deity they are associated with, etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back