Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Music that is actually satanic

Yeah the "Original Black Metal" bands like Behemoth and Emperor and Satyricon are really awesome

Also I agree about the flute Mageson, renaissance era wood flutes sound more "real" compared to our modern concert flutes which almost sound like synthesizers because it's literally a more synthetic instrument.

I do like synth music though, some good songs are Eyes of a Stranger, Everybody Wants to Rule the World, stuff like that is just good old fashioned rock music and Led Zeppelin is in there too kind of since they were some of the first to experience with post processing effects. Wild Nothing is a good modern band. If you look closely you can see a Satanic and anticommunist message in a lot of rock music. A lot of force-fed pop music now is just about drugs, pleasure and communism but it's just like, you could say, how Kiss was the big degenerate band when they were popular.

The only two bands that were remotely good with jewish members are Death and Rush. And by good I mean it doesn't sound like fart noises and challenge pissing. The thing is however you can tell Chuck Schuldiner and Geddy Lee are jewish just from how much they suck themselves off on being "prog" whereas other bands continued to write in poetry and not in psychoanalysis. Actually people think that "The Trees" is anti-communist but the song praises communism without doing it openly

Oh check out Windir's "Arntor". I never cared too much for Darkthrone or even Burzum because I find it's boring and the fans are just tall emo kids, but the more rock influenced stuff like Windir and Emperor and heavier stuff like Behemoth is a more fulfilling and deeper.

Aquarius said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Yes I like the Japanese drumming music. But I prefer European folk music because I am European. Hindu music is close to European in its structure due to the Aryan origins of such. I don't care for classical its nice but its off in its structure. The folk music of the Aryans from India and across the region of Euro-Asia still have the proper base. I note much of this music is designed to build into a climax like it creates its own sonic cone of power that is sent outwards this music was and is still used to spiritual ritual purposes as well in Hinduism. That is important to note.

I like the non religious folk music from the medievael period at lot. I think the worst thing they did was take the flute and make it into the metalic monster it is now. Note the flute used to be very prominate in music now no one cares its rare to hear it in popular music. The point of the wood is the resonace is better. I played a metal flute and didn't like it. But a wooden flute has sound to it that puts you into a trance state on the spot.

Also note the over use of the guitar in society this is due to popular influence. The guitar is a mechanic instrument very left brained. However the real reason the violin is considered difficult from playing one is its a right brained instument its actually quite easy to play. The same with the flute its a right brained instrument if you really understand it.
What do you think of the piano?

Harpsichord sounds very great;)

Kala Brahman by Gorgoroth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMEW-hPfdjs

I can only bet this is the chorus:
Aham Brahmasmi
Satan Atman
Satya Ananda
Satan Brahman

HP Mageson666 said:
Also note the over use of the guitar in society this is due to popular influence. The guitar is a mechanic instrument very left brained. However the real reason the violin is considered difficult from playing one is its a right brained instument its actually quite easy to play. The same with the flute its a right brained instrument if you really understand it.

Interesting. What about the piano do you know? I notice you’re right, the guitar is difficult. So much thought has to go into it, that it gets in the way. Or you just go to the same chords and it gets boring.

I think though, and this is one of the reasons I appreciate Bucketheads music so much is because he put so much time in learning the left brained aspect that once that was ingrained he could just let go and create honestly. He said like a basketball player shoots 50 shots in practice so come game time he doesn’t think. Just shoots. If the works put in. This could be done. And you can really channel from the soul to the instrument very purely.

Eric13 said:
I think though, and this is one of the reasons I appreciate Bucketheads music so much is because he put so much time in learning the left brained aspect that once that was ingrained he could just let go and create honestly. He said like a basketball player shoots 50 shots in practice so come game time he doesn’t think. Just shoots. If the works put in. This could be done. And you can really channel from the soul to the instrument very purely.
Buckethead is a new level, better than human. He has too many great songs for me to list, just picked these to show his skill and emotion.
Animal Behavior https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeNrcSWheOE
Electric Sea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4u8DNeyI-s

I think the pianist Tigran Hamasyan is close, with his creativity flowing seamlessly and effortlessly.
Lilac https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgzk5E8O9JI
The Grid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ngz1LBniTo

Trying to raise awareness of chicken slaughter Is he serious, no probably not, well noone takes it seriously, So what is the point of trying to convey a meaningless message? I would be seen as a satanist If I were him (which would be as simple as visualization) for the sake of saving peoples souls but he stands up for my food. Also what is the point of playing with a squeeky toy at the end of the song. Just a bunch of shit. Mind you I am trying to be nice. Soothsayer is good though.

-Disturbed singer is a dirty kike
-Sully from godsmack says Satan is a christian invention...that is when he went retard level...idiot.
-Ozzy is great some songs like nib(especially) the wizard War pigs are all some of the most Satanic songs
that was with Sabbath, After when he named his band Ozzy of course that was Satanic as well espsecially with Randy, talent is Satanic.
Here is a story Ozzy tells
“One time, I got on my tour bus after a gig and we drove for seven or eight hours. We stopped at a truck stop in the early hours of the morning for a cup of coffee. We were out in the middle of nowhere. And this guy walks up to me and gives me one of these leaflets: “Jesus saves.” And I say to the guy, “Where did you come from? There’s nothing for miles and miles around here.” He says, “I’ve been following you all night.” I says, “You been following the bus all night just to give me this fucking piece of paper? You don’t want to go a church, my friend. You want to go see a fucking psychiatrist."

Adam Nergal released "The Satanist" album after being cured for Leukemia, as a response to xtian zealots who were praising his disease for "serving the Devil", which is funny since no xtian could show him such a "miracle" to prove him wrong.

HP Mageson666 said:
I am not a fan of Black Metal because I don't care for it as a musical sub culture as an over all style and never have. But I have started to like Behemoth from what I have listened to simply for Behemoth their music is good and their video's are interesting when it comes to the themes and artistry they employ. Much of it is a take of traditional catholic icons and art in a inverted sense. Like the video that Egon posted. The end is from the catholic painting of the judgement of souls.

Satanic Warmaster is a one man black metal band from Finland. No posing, no larping neo-paganism and no fake hollywood Satanism here.
You can start with his first album "Strength and Honour" the original one has a winged lion on a snake artwork. The one with the same name but a building artwork is a later remake. All his discography is enjoyable to the connoisseur even some of the most obscure and raw splits but keep in mind black metal is very much an "acquired taste".
If you wanna look metal bands and especially for discographies of specific bands there is a website the Encyclopaedia Metallum you will find it easily on a research motor.

I recommend Destroyer 666, the first album Unchain The Wolves is a great masterpiece of underground extreme metal, pagan antixian lyric content with historical references and constantly encourage the fight spirit against the enemy.

I need to self-promote real quick musician(dot)bandcamp(dot)com

I wrote and recorded everything up until the more modern tracks where about 50% of it is samples from other people and friends. I don't want to sound like I self-worship but it's pretty much just Buckethead + Billy Idol + Bukem + Behemoth and every other cheesy Satanic theme put together and I pretty much did it all to preserve the history of JoyOfSatan, so check it out if you want some good free music or just laugh at it lol.

Godmode said:
I need to self-promote real quick musician(dot)bandcamp(dot)com

I wrote and recorded everything up until the more modern tracks where about 50% of it is samples from other people and friends. I don't want to sound like I self-worship but it's pretty much just Buckethead + Billy Idol + Bukem + Behemoth and every other cheesy Satanic theme put together and I pretty much did it all to preserve the history of JoyOfSatan, so check it out if you want some good free music or just laugh at it lol.

While you're self promoting, allow me.

https://soundcloud.com/wolfsschanze-music/triumph-2

This is my newest song right now. I've also named one after Alex Jones after he got banned to keep up with current events and it's attracted a lot of attention from other Fashwave artists and promoters. I've planned a Double Album, free to download.

Dont know how long you guys like your songs to be but The Project Hate MCMXCIX has some of my favorite stuff. Plus the lead creator seem like a really nice fellow.

https://youtu.be/my-PT-dEJsE

Hellbound Fox said:
Dont know how long you guys like your songs to be but The Project Hate MCMXCIX has some of my favorite stuff. Plus the lead creator seem like a really nice fellow.

https://youtu.be/my-PT-dEJsE

I actually enjoy long songs depending on what they are. But usually the songs I listen to are about 7 to 13 minutes long.

HP Mageson666 said:
European Folk music and Hindu spiritual music is Satanic. There are many European modern Folk bands like Faun that put out Pagan music.

Thank you. I had never listened to Faun and I must say that I like it.

HP Mageson666 said:
However the real reason the violin is considered difficult from playing one is its a right brained instrument its actually quite easy to play.
Violin and piano are my favourite instruments. I want to ask you the same Aquarius asked: what do you think of piano? Also, I'd like to know if you play any instrument.

Dimmu Borgir is full on SS. Behemoth is great too but they have some morbid themes, I think to please the owners of the record label so their popularity can increase. Septic Flesh is also good. Rotting Christ is a mix between SS and Christian in lyrics but some songs like Davadavam I think are very important

Is 30 seconds to Mars Satanic. I like their whole albums this is war and a beautiful lie. A lot of these songs sound anti xtian in some way at least subliminally.
Hail Satan

Some very good new Nordic folk songs:

Helisir - Floating
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8EPvl_M1AE

Kati RAN - Sol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iMLIt_l_yI

Kati RAN - SUURIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQWmryiIcxY

Egon said:
Some very good new Nordic folk songs:

Helisir - Floating
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8EPvl_M1AE

Kati RAN - Sol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iMLIt_l_yI

Kati RAN - SUURIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQWmryiIcxY

I like these songs, especially the third one.

Don't fear the reaper-Blue oyster cult
Sympathy for the devil-rolling stones
Electric hellfire club band
Ted Nugent - stormtroopin
Check out Ted Nugent's posts on twitter totally far right and what not absolutely beautiful person. For once washington post is good ja. :lol:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/02/10/gun-rights-advocates-urge-nra-to-remove-ted-nugent-from-board-over-anti-semitic-outburst/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.95658f1fdd5f

Shining Sloth 666 said:
Your Avatar pic is really cool btw. :)
Do you think Travis Fimmel is a Gentile?
That's a strange question.

Also I thought you might enjoy this music. ^-^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mNv5sxs2tw
Thanks for the suggestion :D

Hedningarna - Täss' on nainen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usDgBw8oy-U
(English translation contains some mistakes.)

Kalevala Rune 18:1-40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnH5k-_U2L0

Egon said:
Shining Sloth 666 said:
That's a strange question.

Thanks for the suggestion :D

Yes indeed I am simply curious aha ^^
And pleasure is mine! This music is a true gem to me :D

Reckoned666 said:
zolaluckystar said:
An epic Satanic song: Hotel California.

After you mentioned I listened to it a few times. Some verses are really Satanic, however it's pretty hard to interpret.
Would you mind?
It's about heroin addiction. At first it seemed like paradise, then you see everyone's really trapped into it and doesn't have a choice. They would quit if they could. I heard either someone in the band or someone they knew was on heroin and that inspired them. Not sure if it's true, but it fits the song.

Thank you for an eleborate response. Loved reading that.

zolaluckystar said:
About Hotel California:

Oh, no. Its not about herion addiction. It's about Satanism!

“The Eagles’ 1976 album “Hotel California” has sold more than 16 million copies, spawned a best-record Grammy, and is regarded by numerous rock critics as one of the best albums ever. Its title track, the haunting “Hotel California” continues to entrance listeners even though during its heyday the song was on the charts for only nineteen weeks and in the number one spot for only one”.

I remember HP Mageson broke this song down masterfully in an older Sermon. I searched for over an hour for it in the wayback machine to no avail. Couldn't find it. So, I'll try to explain in my own words. If I forget something or make a mistake, I'm sure someone will be more than happy to correct me. And if anyone has the link to that Sermon could you please provide it? Thanks :)

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night

Shimmering light – the astral light in the third eye. He has to lie down. Going into trance state, having a 'trip'. Seeing visions.

There she stood in the doorway

'She' being the Goddess Astaroth. She's known for causing one to have prophetic dreams and/or visions about the future and giving insight into the unknown, which is what this song is all about.

Doorways are always symbolic of crossing over into another dimension. The singer is entering another dimension. When we do past life regression for example: “When you have reached a deep trance state, visualize yourself walking towards a door in your mind. As you walk towards the door, tell yourself when you walk through the door, you will enter into your past life”.

I heard the mission bell

He's referring to entering the astral. Interestingly, many times I've heard the moment when one is about to go out of body, you will hear a humming, or a tone, or a buzzing. For some it tolls like a BELL. I personally always heard it as like a humming of bees. I'd lay down on my bed, enter trance, hear the humming buzz of the bees (as I thought of them) and that was the signal I could go. And then I'd will myself out of my body and take off. Go explore.

And I was thinking to myself,
"This could be Heaven or this could be Hell"
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say...

'She' stood in the doorway. She lit a light and showed the way. Astaroth has worked with and for Humanity from the very beginning. Astaroth is a very ancient Goddess. She has been with humanity, as have Satan and Beelzebub, since the beginning.

She is the true "Queen of Heaven" (sumerian) a title stolen by Christians and used for their fictitious "Virgin Mary" which is an imposter. She's also called "Light of the World," in Babylonian. Satan is the Light Bringer, She is His Daughter. She 'lit up a light'. Its symbolic of Her.

So, this song is describing a dream or a 'vision' and there they are met by The Lady. Who says:

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the Hotel California
Any time of year (Any time of year)
You can find it here

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

This is a reference to the May Dance, a Pagan celebration, Young people (pretty boys), young women, and others dance this dance. Some danced to remember, others to forget. Its just a reference to a pagen ritual which happens in the spring/summer.

So I called up the Captain,
"Please bring me my wine"
He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine"

This is a reference to the Spirit of Satan returning to the mainstream, as Alester Crowley brought Satan into the public consciousness with the Church of Satan, Founded April 30, 1966 c.e. by Anton Szandor LaVey where it hit the mainstream consciousness by 69. Theres a Sermon on this subject (Anton etc) but I forget the link. If someone has THAT, could you please give it to us here?

And still those voices are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the middle of the night

This is a reference to past lives, voices calling to you in the middle of the night, in dreams, from faraway, from other places and times that the Soul remembers....when You were Dedicated to Satan in another life. You are a Satanic Soul and this remembrance is there, in the Soul and it calls to you.

Just to hear them say...

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face
They livin' it up at the Hotel California
What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise)
Bring your alibis

So you see, Hotel California is referring to Satanism. You Dedicate, and its for all time.

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"

Meaning we all Dedicate to Father Satan of our own free will. Satan has no need of nor interest in slaves. We are not forced or coerced, as people are to the Xian 'gawd'.

And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

I believe this part is a reference to how the enemy trys to kill Satanism, to end Satan, and they 'just can't kill the 'beast'. I think there's more, but I forget, sorry :(

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

This just means, once you Dedicate your Soul to Satan, its for ALL time. You can 'check out' - try to leave - go running back to the Xian Gawd – but your Soul is Satanic and always WILL BE.

You can never leave :D

Which, personally, I find to be a great comfort. Because I never want to!

Hail Satan!

Hi,
No one said anything about HIM, which seem like Satanic to me, their name being shortened for His Infernal Majesty.
Or Simon and Garfunkel may be Satanic from my point of view, The Boxer and Scarborough Fair.
What about Deep Purple and Megadeth?

This is my first post on this forum, been lurking and reading for 3-4 days 24/7.

Hail Satan and the True Gods!

bloodyteo said:
Or Simon and Garfunkel may be Satanic from my point of view, The Boxer and Scarborough Fair.
What about Megadeth?
I think Simon and Garfunkel are jewish. Can hear it in the voices and have that pedophile kike song Mrs. Robinson.

Megadeth has become so christianized that they now refuse to play many of their old songs that they consider to be too Satanic. They have a lot of Anti-Satanism, like in Rust In Peace...Polaris the line "Satan rears his ugly head", this would be such a perfect song as an instrumental or with different lyrics. Some songs like Holy Wars...The Punishment Due and Hangar 18 are great. Five Magics and Lucretta have some vague and ignorant attempts at magical references, better than nothing at least they tried. Tornado of Souls has very Kosher lyrics too. They had some songs that were close to being somewhat Satanic, but Dave Mustaine has gone totally and embarrassingly christ-tard. Like 1/3 partially Satanic inspired and 2/3 total christcuck. At least some great inspirational bass playing from Dave Ellefson, but I think he's a bad christtard too now. Or at least pretends to be. A lot of their songs were broken down by individual instruments and put into some videogame, like Rockband or Rocksmith one of those, so at least you can find videos where it's instrumental, or only bass or only guitar. That's better than Dave Kike-Stain whining about jesus, looks like he could eat a whole giant cheeseburger in one bite. When in the early days if it wasn't for Satan or at least the image of rebellion he never would have gotten anywhere. :x

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back