Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Cosmic6999 said:
I do try it I was just saying would it return any curse

Okay good. Yes it will work for you. There are two parts to it. The first part removes every curse that is in you right now and it sends the curses to the people who put them on you. Then the 2nd part helps you make a protective aura that automatically reflects curses away from you so they don't attach to you.

Thank you I need to do that don’t the returning curses 1 deep clean your aura soul and chakras

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
I'm not exactly new here but this is kinda a newbie question so I don't wanna make a whole topic about it, why do I feel tired after doing the full chakra meditation? Isn't it supposed to boost your energy/bio-electricity?

Perhaps you overused it and put strain on your Chakra? It's like working out I suppose, you should feel stronger and more energetic but if you do too many repetitions you'll get sore and painful.

To be fair I have only started doing the full chakra meditation recently, perhaps the amount of breathing exercises you do back to back, I used to only do one breathing exercise per day and now its more than 7 due to this. I only vibrate x7 necronomicon words into the chakras which really isn't that much. I remember learning somewhere that feeling tired after meditation is a bad sign or dangerous, is this true?

If I recall correctly yes. I once read a post on TCM and it explained how excessive physical exercise leads to blood stagnation so perhaps excessive meditation does the same? Yet don't take it literally, I may misremember but the idea is not to push yourself after the point it's painful or extremely tiring.
I guess it's normal to feel a bit tired after meditation since it's a continued effort but don't go on if you feel you just can't or feel exhausted.

Hi does anyone know someting about this, i have not been given any answers. :)

Hello everyone, have a question again and hope for answers from you guys.

The same day my dad passed away and I was crying in a room that was totally dark..when an orange yellow burning orb appeared. I saw the vibrations from it and slowly it diminished and disappeared. Does anyone know what it was?

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
I'm not exactly new here but this is kinda a newbie question so I don't wanna make a whole topic about it, why do I feel tired after doing the full chakra meditation? Isn't it supposed to boost your energy/bio-electricity?

Perhaps you overused it and put strain on your Chakra? It's like working out I suppose, you should feel stronger and more energetic but if you do too many repetitions you'll get sore and painful.

To be fair I have only started doing the full chakra meditation recently, perhaps the amount of breathing exercises you do back to back, I used to only do one breathing exercise per day and now its more than 7 due to this. I only vibrate x7 necronomicon words into the chakras which really isn't that much. I remember learning somewhere that feeling tired after meditation is a bad sign or dangerous, is this true?
You are straining yourself. Take a nap, relax. Do it again. You will adapt.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:

Well, this practice has to be done once a day and it doesn't have to last long the first few times. Then it could be done even a little longer, but the point is that you have to focus more on the quality of the meditation and not so much on its duration.

Primal said:
Sorry for my OCD. Here's my question...

So, this right here: https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

There is only one such forty-day program in here in Joy of Satan, right? Only one forty-day meditation program? I just want to make sure this is the original one recommended to me some months ago when I just joined this website. I don't want to unknowingly end up following a wrong, alternate forty-day program that wasn't intended for me nor suggested to me.

That thing above is in fact the one and only forty-day meditation program by High Priest Hooded Cobra, correct?

Thank you. Again, sorry for my OCD. I really just must double-check.

It is not the only one but the most recommended and best built. Don't worry, we're here to help each other.

Primal said:
Sorry for my OCD. Here's my question...

So, this right here: https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

There is only one such forty-day program in here in Joy of Satan, right? Only one forty-day meditation program? I just want to make sure this is the original one recommended to me some months ago when I just joined this website. I don't want to unknowingly end up following a wrong, alternate forty-day program that wasn't intended for me nor suggested to me.

That thing above is in fact the one and only forty-day meditation program by High Priest Hooded Cobra, correct?

Thank you. Again, sorry for my OCD. I really just must double-check.
That's "the official JoS" 40-day program for beginners to get accustomed to practicing meditation and yoga. You are free to create your own from the get-go or modify an existing one for your situation and needs.

Please how far can energy or a workings go ,can it go , and go very deep to raise the death , or do unbelieverble things ,and extra ordinary things .

I officially hate my own race

Yesterday, my mom just began to move stuff around our home for three hours only to do just a few things (she wanted to makes things a little nicer where we live)

that wasn't the only thing that made me finally hate my own race, but the three hours she wasted made me snap (mentally, but I hid my anger) to where I hate my race, she told me that it was the journey that counts but for such a big journey just to accomplish some small things makes me think that my subhuman (but not black part of my family) are stupid (but not retarded like blacks)

I think genocide is a good thing when it comes to subhumans, I never saw white people being known for their stupidity like those brown skins

I know that she was given offers (she told me things about her past) but never accepted them because she couldn't "use people like that", so stupid she couldn't even give me a better life than she ever had, If I was white i wouldn't be so stupid so ugly and poor or have to face trouble from more subhumans near where i live and I wouldn't be in such a bad spot in life personally

I believe hate groups are justified in what they do against non-whites
I will forever have a grudge against subhumans (not all of them but you know what i mean)

If anyone is wondering, i'm actually subhuman (I might sound like a nazi since I hate my race but if I were white i can actually become SS like it is said on this forum since only aryans can be the real SS)

there are times that I feel so horrible when i'm being astrally touched by some form of subhuman heritage
I want to detach from my own race completely and never be affected by any and all subhuman heritage ever again
any workings i can do to detach from my race completely?

Clayface said:

Your self hatred is one of the most major causes of your failure. It is impossible to ever succeed at anything when you spend every moment cursing yourself by your self hatred.

Stop hating yourself. Stop pretending to be a victim. You would be successful if you just did the work to build your success. Every moment spent by pretending to be a victim instead of by actually building anything is the entire reason why you have never built anything.

Clayface said:

Yesterday, my mom just began to move stuff around our home for three hours only to do just a few things (she wanted to makes things a little nicer where we live)

that wasn't the only thing that made me finally hate my own race, but the three hours she wasted made me snap (mentally, but I hid my anger) to where I hate my race, she told me that it was the journey that counts but for such a big journey just to accomplish some small things makes me think that my subhuman (but not black part of my family) are stupid (but not retarded like blacks)

I think genocide is a good thing when it comes to subhumans, I never saw white people being known for their stupidity like those brown skins

I know that she was given offers (she told me things about her past) but never accepted them because she couldn't "use people like that", so stupid she couldn't even give me a better life than she ever had, If I was white i wouldn't be so stupid so ugly and poor or have to face trouble from more subhumans near where i live and I wouldn't be in such a bad spot in life personally

I will forever have a grudge against subhumans (not all of them but you know what i mean)

If anyone is wondering, i'm actually subhuman (I might sound like a nazi since I hate my race but if I were white i can actually become SS like it is said on this forum since only aryans can be the real SS)

there are times that I feel so horrible when i'm being astrally touched by some form of subhuman heritage
I want to detach from my own race completely and never be affected by any and all subhuman heritage ever again

Any gentile race can be SS, not just whites. Satan created all the races of Man, some more or less in his image. Non-whites have the same potential of Godhood as white people, and some like Blackdragon (JOS Guardian) are more advanced than a lot of white SS here. It's about the labor you put in.

The purpose of the different races is known only to the Gods at this point, be proud that you are a Satanic race.

As for your self-hatred, you will continue to feel this for as long as you give it attention. Stop giving that which you want to avoid so much attention, and if it is your desire to hate yourself and your race then you do need take immediate action to stop this downward spiral.

There is no end goal other than nihilism if you continue.

Hey I have a questions how do I walk this path as a true satanist?
How am I supposed to live as a satanist?
And how can I trust this path, I have blockages I need to bring how can I break them

What do I really do I haven’t got no where in 2years cause I don’t know how to leave like a satanist I don’t know which meditations to do it’s like I’m lost to be honest

Clayface said:

One of the foundations of Christianity is self-hating (a thing that leads to self-destruction), so if you've been in this religion in the past maybe it's something you have left.
Then it depends on the country you live in (it is not necessary to reveal it), and how much this country has accepted the enemy programs (Islam or/and Christianity), because these are what take you to such low levels independent of your race. The more you accept them, the closer you'll be to beastly level.
Another thing, all (the gentiles) if they commit themselves can become valuable SS. :ugeek:

Cosmic6999 said:
And how can I trust this path, I have blockages I need to bring how can I break them

Regarding this, there is no precise, precise and strictly necessary way, nor some specific diets. Try to improve, to do the best for you and for Jos. Ask or read when you don't know and contribute where you can. Respect the other members here and the people who matter in your life, but above all our dear Gods and you will see that little by little you will find your way.

Cosmic6999 said:
It boils down to practicing meditation and yoga every day.

Blockages are removed with specific meditations depending on what kind of issue is at hand.

On days when the void course of Moon lasts several hours, can I not stop all my magickal practices? Because I may not have the time to catch up afterwards. If I do something in that time period, are there chances it won't fail?

The thing with void moon is that it only concerns new things. Never start a new thing on void moon, but you can continue an ongoing thing regardless of void moon. The only period I would recommend ceasing all action is during those few hours a month where the moon is completely dark, just before the first seal (new moon).

In the natal chart. It shows some elements as being "Mutable" - What does that mean?

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Heart666Chakra.html
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra_Meditation.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

Are Yaum and Aum interchangable for the 4th and 6th chakras? Why is it mixed up among these pages?

Oops I didn't read the note where it said they are changed. Maybe the other pages should be updated?

Cosmic6999 said:
What do I really do I haven’t got no where in 2years cause I don’t know how to leave like a satanist I don’t know which meditations to do it’s like I’m lost to be honest

You have asked the same questions for two years, perhaps look back to previous replies to you for what meditations to do.

I don't think your problem is not knowing what to do but rather not doing anything, if this is the case spam nauthiz into your aura multilpe times with affirmation "I am always disciplined and motivated to meditate and advance on the SS path" or something similar to that, or you could just use hypnosis with a similar affirmation. Stop asking, start doing.

nauthiz: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html#NAUTHIZ

Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:
It boils down to practicing meditation and yoga every day.

Blockages are removed with specific meditations depending on what kind of issue is at hand.

What specific meditation

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Cosmic6999 said:

You have asked the same questions for two years, perhaps look back to previous replies to you for what meditations to do.

I don't think your problem is not knowing what to do but rather not doing anything, if this is the case spam nauthiz into your aura multilpe times with affirmation "I am always disciplined and motivated to meditate and advance on the SS path" or something similar to that, or you could just use hypnosis with a similar affirmation. Stop asking, start doing.

nauthiz: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html#NAUTHIZ

Yes sir

Darkspirit said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Regarding this, there is no precise, precise and strictly necessary way, nor some specific diets. Try to improve, to do the best for you and for Jos. Ask or read when you don't know and contribute where you can. Respect the other members here and the people who matter in your life, but above all our dear Gods and you will see that little by little you will find your way.

I thought it was specific as I feel I’m not living up to it

Been getting confuse on this the site says orgasm is good but in Hinduism it’s not good to waste the sperm it’s called the life force and it do many things but do we hold or not it got benefits and stuff

Cosmic6999 said:
Been getting confuse on this the site says orgasm is good but in Hinduism it’s not good to waste the sperm it’s called the life force and it do many things but do we hold or not it got benefits and stuff

You've been asking for 2 years questions of the same type "The JoS site says this but somehwere else says a different thing" and people have literally told you many, many times that other religions are corrupted and contain dangerous BS. The JoS does say that the teachings of Hinduism about sexuality are not only wrong, but dangerous. No matter how many times you ask these types of questions people will tell you the same thing: that other teachings are corrupted and wrong. So stop asking the same questions over and over again start practicing things. Less asking and wondering, and more doing. You are beyond the point where you ask newbie questions, 2 years in you should already be doing things. Even if you practice a corrupted and wrong path like Hinduism, it's still better than doing nothing and asking the same questions and wasting people's time. It's just as the person above told you.

Cosmic6999 said:
Use the search function, all of your questions have already been answered.

Cosmic6999 said:
What specific meditation
Depends on what you want to achieve. For unblocking chakras you need to meditate on them daily. Perhaps vibrate certain rune(s) in chakra(s) if it's needed.

You also need to learn to learn. We can't hold your hand forever.

I'm considering starting a moon square next month. It will be for my Capricorn Moon placement.
What sorts of spiritual transformation might I be able to expect from resolving that?
Would someone need to see my whole chart or can any broad/general statements be made?

Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:
What specific meditation
Depends on what you want to achieve. For unblocking chakras you need to meditate on them daily. Perhaps vibrate certain rune(s) in chakra(s) if it's needed.

Alright thanks

Nameless One said:
Cosmic6999 said:

You've been asking for 2 years questions of the same type "The JoS site says this but somehwere else says a different thing" and people have literally told you many, many times that other religions are corrupted and contain dangerous BS. The JoS does say that the teachings of Hinduism about sexuality are not only wrong, but dangerous. No matter how many times you ask these types of questions people will tell you the same thing: that other teachings are corrupted and wrong. So stop asking the same questions over and over again start practicing things. Less asking and wondering, and more doing. You are beyond the point where you ask newbie questions, 2 years in you should already be doing things. Even if you practice a corrupted and wrong path like Hinduism, it's still better than doing nothing and asking the same questions and wasting people's time. It's just as the person above told you.

I didn’t not ask this it’s the first time and also yes I should be already doing things but guess what I’m not why you think it’s a struggle

Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:
What specific meditation

This is something I see a lot of, and something I've struggled with myself quite a bit. Those of us who were raised in contemporary western society (sooo I'm guessing about 99.9% of us here) were taught "learned helplessness". I'm not going to lecture about what it is, there is plenty of info at your fingertips by searching for it; but, in a nutshell it's being conditioned to believe that you can't do anything on your own... that you always need an "authority" figure (mommy, daddy, teacher, government, etc.) telling you what to do otherwise you're wrong if you think for yourself. If you attended public schools (or even private, xtian schools) you were conditioned to behave this way. It's also conditioned self-doubt, insecurity and disbelief in onesself. All of these things Satan can help us overcome! But yes... he's not going to hold your hand forever, either. At some point, he'll demand you help yourself.

AVE SATANAS!
HAIL SATAN!

Is it only for vaginal sex? Or anal and oral sex is valid to create a connection too? Does it have to ejaculate or the penetration already connect you? What about someone masturbate you?

I really wanna learn astrology to learn about my self and the others, but I'm kinda stuck in the pdf from JOS official website. Does someone have any post that explain all the basics in a simple language or manner? Or a video? It would help a lot! :roll:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back