Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Hi people.
1) I want to know if i want to bind someone how can i check that he/she is a satanist or not to avoid a mistake. ??
2) after finishing cleaning . returning curses example. Negative energy and beings are coming out from my aura itself all day long. Is it normal. ??
Thanks

Ludwick said:
I want to reveal my past life but should I?
Or would I just doxx myself in revealing my history?

My beliefs stem from several signs given me at certain moments and even some dreams.

To make it clear, I might have actually foiled a hideous plot and was killed shortly after, or I was being hunted and so happen to stumble on an evil plot while on the run and managed to foil it at the expense of my own life back then. (I believe the latter more than the former, but still uncertain)

Hell, not only do I know the full name I was using at my time of death, but even my appearance! (Not sure of my past appearance)
I also know the weapon that killed me, but the cars seemed very modern despite taking place in the past. . . Although some modern cars do resemble past makes/models.

I wonder if anyone else had any similar experiences, and was that really my past life or someone's pulling my leg?
Forgot, I shouldn't give my replies a custom title.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Kalendra said:
Thank you for your answers.

Every day I work on meditations, Chakra, visualization, meditation of emptiness.

I take the time to get it right while studying every detail.

Right now I am opening the chakras of hearing and clarivoyance.

Since this month I have been practicing the entire RTR every day to support Father Satan.

Besides, apart from the Rtr, there are other ways to help our Gods in the fight against our enemies?

You are doing very well. Continue like this every day and you will be growing fast. Pay attention to how you feel and be careful to not do too much and become burnt out. But if you are feeling good, then you are working perfectly.

Yes, I'm careful, I move at my own pace.

This morning I had a very strange experience, and it happened again.

The third eye is very active and the crown chakra too, I have heat coming from the crown.

I can hardly sleep during the night, I put myself in meditation to try to relax... I felt my body disconnect for half a second, I had the flash of a red star on a black background.
I continued my meditation again, and again the same feeling, but it was a black background with words in white.

And now that I was slowly starting my meditation, it came again, with two words between two "( )". I couldn't read the words, it's going too fast.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Kalendra said:
Thank you for your answers.

Every day I work on meditations, Chakra, visualization, meditation of emptiness.

I take the time to get it right while studying every detail.

Right now I am opening the chakras of hearing and clarivoyance.

Since this month I have been practicing the entire RTR every day to support Father Satan.

Besides, apart from the Rtr, there are other ways to help our Gods in the fight against our enemies?

On the spot I can think of spreading information online , doing library or translation work, offering energy to Them, answering questions on the Forums, depending on your line of work crushing kike plans in a legal way :)

All right, I'll do my best for Satan and the family.

Clayface said:

Black people are not subhuman, at least they were not designed to be and most of them are not. They were created by Satan just like white people were, and they have the same ability to become gods as white people do.

If they have bad morals, then stay far away from them. But if they are good people with good morals, then there is nothing wrong with them and no reason why you can't talk to them.

From everything you said before, it seems like you are very shy about people you don't know. The way to fix shyness is by talking to many different types of people, different ages, and people with different jobs. And you will get used to it an not be nervous anymore.

I don't believe you, I have seen my dad and i can tell you he is retarded (but not enough to end up in a facility) and his family is also retarded and interacting with any subhuman (those really racially lower like retarded) is a waste of time

from what i have seen from the black part of my family, maybe genocide isn't so bad and the racism against blacks was for a good reason, even seeing my not so bad parts of my family still make me think that segregation has a good point

I want to make sure I will never see the black parts of my family ever again, if i ever see blacks again they better be strangers that only care to look into their phones and do nothing else
I hope some one can help me get them off me

I will still listen for proof that blacks are not subhuman (i have seen good blacks somtimes but it's rare)

Primal said:
Is the ability to enjoy my music from Spotify much better in any way linked to my intense void meditation practice? Or it's just coincidence?

I did my night time meditations and did another void meditation. But between my morning meditations and night time meditations (of both having the void meditation), I seem to really really enjoy my songs and music in my Spotify app.

Mediation makes all thoughts and emotions stronger. That's why is good to have the mind under control to not suppress any emotion but have control over it.

Darkspirit said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Darkspirit said:
Foolish and / or ignorant people often say such things.

Exactly that’s the only thing on this journey I get info like that kind throw me off cause I let them

Father Satan was known in the past by different names. Lucifer for example (luce = light), Shiva another name, ect. In Satan's library you can find more.

Copy that

Greetings. I think there's a very small typo on the "Base Chakra Meditation Page"

The last sentence in step 2 reads like this:

Exhale slowly through your nose and visualize and focus upon energy being drawn into your crown chakra and with the exhale, direct this energy back down through all of your chakras to the base, illuminating each one.

I think it should be 'inhale' through the nose (pulling energy) and exhale (pushing energy).

Here's the link: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Base666Chakra.html

Aside from that I'm wondering, when I do a an AoP or the foundation meditation, should I (at the inhale) visualize my aura condensing/brightening while at the exhale expanding?

Clayface said:
Clayface said:

Black people are not subhuman, at least they were not designed to be and most of them are not. They were created by Satan just like white people were, and they have the same ability to become gods as white people do.

If they have bad morals, then stay far away from them. But if they are good people with good morals, then there is nothing wrong with them and no reason why you can't talk to them.

From everything you said before, it seems like you are very shy about people you don't know. The way to fix shyness is by talking to many different types of people, different ages, and people with different jobs. And you will get used to it an not be nervous anymore.

I don't believe you, I have seen my dad and i can tell you he is retarded (but not enough to end up in a facility) and his family is also retarded and interacting with any subhuman (those really racially lower like retarded) is a waste of time

from what i have seen from the black part of my family, maybe genocide isn't so bad and the racism against blacks was for a good reason, even seeing my not so bad parts of my family still make me think that segregation has a good point

I want to make sure I will never see the black parts of my family ever again, if i ever see blacks again they better be strangers that only care to look into their phones and do nothing else

I will still listen for proof that blacks are not subhuman (i have seen good blacks somtimes but it's rare)
You are describing low quality peole, which exist in every race, not just the Black race.

Given the fact that you lack sociability you have not even seen many people, thus your point of view becomes understandable.

Solution would be to leave the metaphorical cave you have been living in and make something out of your life.

Henu the Great said:
Clayface said:

You are describing low quality peole, which exist in every race, not just the Black race.

Given the fact that you lack sociability you have not even seen many people, thus your point of view becomes understandable.

Solution would be to leave the metaphorical cave you have been living in and make something out of your life.

Delay is delayed regardless of race, ethnicity or sexual orientation :lol: :lol:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=399217 time=1668274891 user_id=21286]
OuroborphicMystery said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=398898 time=1668145659 user_id=21286]

Check the SS astrology calendar. December 5th will be the next best time. After that, the January Esbat will be in Cancer. While not a Monday, this is a strong date for a Moon Square as well.

So can you start a Square even without the planetary day being the right one, Brother Guardian? That's a big piece of information if so.

Now that I think about it, I am not totally certain. I am trying to figure that out now.

At least for the Moon Square, if it did not succeed as a Square, it still works as a 40-day working. However, some Squares fall short of 40 days.

Is there a way to specifically "feel for" the sacred numerological/geometrical pattern of Squares over just normal workings? Maybe I can also try to research it myself.

Good afternoon everyone. Sorry for the spelling mistakes as I'm using google translator. I looked for a specific place to make this post but couldn't find it. I'm trying to avoid listening to music that doesn't suit my path. Could any of you tell me if these two bands are a good option? I think so, but I'm not sure.

Name of the two bands
Heilung
Wardruna

Thank you very much in advance.

Clayface said:
Clayface said:

This really depends on location, generally if blacks are the majority population in the area than this is the case as the culture currently is an abomination. Also yes segregation has a very good point that we should be seperate based on racial lines as we do not function together nor are the cultures of different races compatible, complete assimilation is impossible. We can work together for the destruction of the parasitic jews and worship the same gods, but we should not in any way be part of the same society, just being gentile does not make us equal nor compatible.

You can bind them with ISA, also Odhal can incite racial prejudice but I don't know how you would use that perhaps get creative?

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html#ODHAL

I asked this before but didnt get an answer so ill ask again.

Can a human soul posses a non human Or share senses? Like can somebody impose their experiences, understanding, and level of consciousness with somebody or something else?
And how can i let someone posses me and how can i control it/stop it?

Any answers are appreciated : D

So, I understand that timing is important when starting a square, but what if I want to repeat a square? If I repeat it immediately, skipping no days, can I do that? Or would I have to wait for favorable timing like usual?

gwton said:
So, I understand that timing is important when starting a square, but what if I want to repeat a square? If I repeat it immediately, skipping no days, can I do that? Or would I have to wait for favorable timing like usual?

You would have to wait for the timing to be right. Which the planet might still be in the correct sign if it is a short square like Jupiter. But it is a good idea to put at least one or two days in between just to be sure that they will not interfere with each other.

Balanced_Keihla said:

Can a human soul posses a non human Or share senses? Like can somebody impose their experiences, understanding, and level of consciousness with somebody or something else?

It depends what animal it is. Some are more difficult than others because some have very simple minds and souls with not much consciousness, so there is not much consciousness to connect with.

Probably the easiest animal is a cat. Because cats have strong and healthy souls to begin with, and they have some psychic ability that they will try to connect with you when they see that your soul is brighter than most people's.

You can do this.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Telepathy.html

And you can get some information telepathically from a cat. But cats don't think about many things. Mostly wanting you to come pet it, wanting to jump into the window frame to watch the birds outside, and things like this. But you will be able to feel his emotions.

You would have to wait for the timing to be right. Which the planet might still be in the correct sign if it is a short square like Jupiter. But it is a good idea to put at least one or two days in between just to be sure that they will not interfere with each other.

Even if I want to repeat it with the same affirmation for the same purpose?

Balanced_Keihla said:

It depends what animal it is. Some are more difficult than others because some have very simple minds and souls with not much consciousness, so there is not much consciousness to connect with.

Probably the easiest animal is a cat. Because cats have strong and healthy souls to begin with, and they have some psychic ability that they will try to connect with you when they see that your soul is brighter than most people's.

You can do this.

And you can get some information telepathically from a cat. But cats don't think about many things. Mostly wanting you to come pet it, wanting to jump into the window frame to watch the birds outside, and things like this. But you will be able to feel his emotions.

I think you meant to send this one as it actually allows you to merge consciousness, I don't know if you could use the link you sent for telepathic communication with animals but I suppose you could try.

Anyways this should work better(meditation #3):https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Merging_Astral_Consciousness.html

If you start your square mantra and get lost on reps somehow then is the square ruined?
If I wait for the next proper planetary hour and just get the reps right then will my square be oaky?

I'm not exactly new here but this is kinda a newbie question so I don't wanna make a whole topic about it, why do I feel tired after doing the full chakra meditation? Isn't it supposed to boost your energy/bio-electricity?

Good day!

I'm new here. Tell me please, how I can call the demon to solve a specific problem (I'm going to call Duke Bune). While I'm only to start studying the forum, reading about demons, however, there is a problem that requires an urgent solution (total problems with earnings, clients).
I also wanted to ask what to use as an offering for Bune. How do I make sure that she hears me?

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
You can do this.
Anyways this should work better(meditation #3): https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Merging_Astral_Consciousness.html

What I sent is how I have visualized it when I have done it. But both pages are talking about the same thing. :)

gwton said:

Even if I want to repeat it with the same affirmation for the same purpose?

Yes you can do this.

My question is about Altars. Are they necessary? I already have an Alter to Thor, but I rarely use it and it is more a decoration piece as most pagan rituals I believe should be performed outside.

I spent 5 years in Iraq and Afghanistan as a Dept of Defence contractor. I know that in the daily prayers or whatever the correct term is, the Muslims always bow to the east as their combined energy is supposed to be more focused. What direction should one be for prayer and place an altar for proper Satanism? Also, can my daily meditations and yoga be performed in the same dedicated room in my house?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Promethean Flame.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
I'm not exactly new here but this is kinda a newbie question so I don't wanna make a whole topic about it, why do I feel tired after doing the full chakra meditation? Isn't it supposed to boost your energy/bio-electricity?

Perhaps you overused it and put strain on your Chakra? It's like working out I suppose, you should feel stronger and more energetic but if you do too many repetitions you'll get sore and painful.

Hello everyone, have a question again and hope for answers from you guys.

The same day my dad passed away and I was crying in a room that was totally dark..when an orange yellow burning orb appeared. I saw the vibrations from it and slowly it diminished and disappeared. Does anyone know what it was?

Hello, thanks in advance for your responses.

I have several questions :

1- How long can it take to open the crown. I’ve been practicing the MAUM mentra for one month now with almost no results. I’ve beginning desperate, is there a method to accelerate things ?

2- The god Satan said to « keep his secrets ». The issue is that several members of my close family are atheists or with the enemy (and not just a little…). Is sharing the content of the 40 day meditation program ok ? Perhaps without any explicit mentions to the gods ?

3- How long in average can it take to wake up the kundalini ? 6 month of yoga ? One year ?

How often is satanist should cleanse is does it helps the chakras as well and when we don’t cleanse do it causes blockages

Primal said:
During void meditation, are the random images that you see part of the unwanted thoughts to take out? Or it's all about turning off voices and noises in your head?

I find that the more relaxed I get with void meditation, the more those random (and very vivid) images actually pop up, as opposed to the voices and the noises which definitely need to be silenced.

Those negative images and voices are usually a thanks to Christianity. Just block them out and ignore them and they will eventually go away. Cleaning and the FRTR always helps.

Cosmic6999 said:
How often is satanist should cleanse is does it helps the chakras as well and when we don’t cleanse do it causes blockages

Do AOP atleast every morning and every night. Your aura builds up strength in time.
Check this out for cleaning
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57615&hilit=How+much+sleep

Promethean Flame said:
My question is about Altars. Are they necessary? I already have an Alter to Thor, but I rarely use it and it is more a decoration piece as most pagan rituals I believe should be performed outside.

No external prop is really necessary, as everything can be done in your mind. Altars and other props help get you in the mood and direct the energy but are not really really necessary.

Promethean Flame said:
I spent 5 years in Iraq and Afghanistan as a Dept of Defence contractor

I'm sorry that you had to associate with and support the ZOG in their unnecessary wars for kikes and pissrael.

Promethean Flame said:
I know that in the daily prayers or whatever the correct term is, the Muslims always bow to the east as their combined energy is supposed to be more focused. What direction should one be for prayer and place an altar for proper Satanism?

Muslims actually face towards the direction of the Kaaba in Mecca, not necessarily east. It all depends on their location. Indian Muslims for example face west because Mecca is to their west. Muslims who live in Russia have to face south for that same reason.

There's no set direction to align your altar. In the JoS site it says that many people align them to the east but some others to the north.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Cardinal_Points.html

The reason why a specific direction is unnecessary is because in the Standard Ritual you turn to each of the four directions and invoke the Crowned Princes from each one of them.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

Again, any material things or alignments are not required as even that page says. If you want to focus towards a specific direction, you can try "praying" towards the Constellation of Orion because that's where the Gods are. However, "prayer" in Satanism is just telepathic communication with Satan and the Gods once you are advanced. For less advanced people, they can just focus on Satan's sigil while addressing to him.

Promethean Flame said:
Also, can my daily meditations and yoga be performed in the same dedicated room in my house?

Yes.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:

Perhaps you overused it and put strain on your Chakra? It's like working out I suppose, you should feel stronger and more energetic but if you do too many repetitions you'll get sore and painful.

To be fair I have only started doing the full chakra meditation recently, perhaps the amount of breathing exercises you do back to back, I used to only do one breathing exercise per day and now its more than 7 due to this. I only vibrate x7 necronomicon words into the chakras which really isn't that much. I remember learning somewhere that feeling tired after meditation is a bad sign or dangerous, is this true?

Nameless One said:
Promethean Flame said:

No external prop is really necessary, as everything can be done in your mind. Altars and other props help get you in the mood and direct the energy but are not really really necessary.

@ Nameless One. Thank You very Much. My meditation room already has a good look to it I feel. I have some props already. I just find many people's rooms / alters look tacky.

Promethean Flame said:
I spent 5 years in Iraq and Afghanistan as a Dept of Defence contractor

I'm sorry that you had to associate with and support the ZOG in their unnecessary wars for kikes and pissrael.

Actually, It was the best thing, I was a contractor, not active military so I made over 100K a year, and the 1st $ $86,000 was tax-free. That money opened a good business for me that lasted for 10 years. Also, I have been awakened to ZOG since 1991. I was actually an Identity Christian back then and a member of the Aryan Nations. It was at AN in Hayden Lake Idaho that I met Odinists for the 1st time, which led to Paganism which led to JOS. But thanks for the concern and answers.

Cosmic6999 said:
I do try it I was just saying would it return any curse

Okay good. Yes it will work for you. There are two parts to it. The first part removes every curse that is in you right now and it sends the curses to the people who put them on you. Then the 2nd part helps you make a protective aura that automatically reflects curses away from you so they don't attach to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back