Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

doing the FRTR while Mars goes retrograde

blackwizard

greetings to all my brothers and sisters in satan
for sure the FRTR considered black magic
what to do to guarantee that it will not backfired
especially when Shattering the jews soul protection and affirming that All hate, psychic attacks, and negative karma has manifested fully on the jews and the jewish people.
is there any sermon in this case

blackwizard said:
especially when Shattering the jews soul protection and affirming that All hate, psychic attacks, and negative karma has manifested fully on the jews and the jewish people.

These rituals were started on dates when Mars was not retrograde, therefore they are still valid and won't backfire.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=398511 time=1667982361 user_id=21286]
blackwizard said:

These rituals were started on dates when Mars was not retrograde, therefore they are still valid and won't backfire.

i do the FRTR everyday but i can't remember first time i did the FRTR if it was Mars goes retrograde or not

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=398511 time=1667982361 user_id=21286]
blackwizard said:

Rtrs are not curses, so even if they were started during retrograde it wouldn't have an effect. Perhaps since they counter curses it could also be a beneficial astrological placement.

blackwizard said:
i do the FRTR everyday but i can't remember first time i did the FRTR if it was Mars goes retrograde or not

They were started as a group ritual by the JoS Ministries. Sorry, I should have clarified that.

Aquarius said:
Rtrs are not curses, so even if they were started during retrograde it wouldn't have an effect. Perhaps since they counter curses it could also be a beneficial astrological placement.

It is true that they are not curses in a traditional sense, although they do destroy elements of the enemy. I also know that either HPS Maxine or HPHC had said that doing them on the hour of Mars would add power to it, so there is some sort of relationship to Mars.

Aleksandre said:
So what is the final answer? should we do or not rtr while mars is retro ? :))

Yes, do them while Mars is in Retrograde. All of these group rituals were started under appropriate astrological conditions and are valid to do at all times afterwards. Sure, certain transits will increase or decrease their effectiveness at later dates, but this does not prevent them from being done in any broad sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back