Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"I Know More Than You" & Denial - Team Spirit - Be Thankful

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Pillar said:
I've seen many times on here those ego confilct "I know more than you HP - or advanced member, etc.", - to my feeling those never end wee, but may drain consistent energies from both parties. Not to say this is sometimes needed or forced upon the forum.

I cannot judge if versus is a troll or simply a person advancing and fighting with wrong expectations, or will to show oneself, whatever personal issue.

I only see, this is happening very close in time to the cyberattacks to the forums.

The question of who "feels" anything is nonsense past a point and should be treated as such. Because one can wake up with a really big erection one day and suddenly they know more than me or anyone else, or others are idiots and so on, but objectively that is not so.

It's constant even in the first years of university etc, people based only on mere feelings, will likely point at their 50 years senior in all respects and say they are better and so on. The person working in NASA is there for a reason.

Due to lack of understanding, one cannot see this. This is very easy to notice in places like business, modelling, engineering etc. If one cannot put two bolts together, they are not more advanced than a person making spaceships.

For the stupid this is a point they cannot escape from and it's a syndrome situation which is very dangerous as a perpetuator of Ignorance. In Thoth's Page I will explain that Thoth and Plutarch emphasize on LISTENING.

The same sentence and post you read here, on the eyes of advanced meditators, is like a goldmine that they will carry home and make their fortune spiritually. To a fool, these are more discarded words.

That is called Ignorance and one does not want to shed it by comparisson to real knowledge. So one will avoid reality and their brothers and sisters in Satan as much as possible and never take their feedback.

So a wall of thinking one knows when one does not know is formed, and anyone who knows anything is treated as an "inferior" so one can maintain their own isolation and denial.

The True learner must skip this mentality really quickly. The more one meditates and advances in the path, the more the advancement of anyone will be thrown open in front of them in a very realistic way. As people grow they understand one another.

That's why you will see quite a few people understand where to give respect and where to not give any, or they treat me respectfully as I treat them. That's a token of their own development and has nothing to do with any imposed behavior.

I also entirely disagree with idiotic personas who say they have nothing to gain from the Forum etc, or their own advancing family. Everyone has something interesting to say, and any advancing person will have developments unfolding about them.

I oftentimes sit as a student or a guided person in people versed in other areas where I am not as advanced. That is normal in life. The programming geniuses and others behind JoS are more advanced and knowledgeable than myself. It what it is.

The foolish mentality on why one "knows more than someone" can be replaced with "I am appreciating the knowledge of my brothers and sisters", "How beatiful that we are all different and others fill in our gaps", "how nice that I can learn or others can help me and others", a team spirit and mentality to replace lone bitterness and denial.

People sometimes have tried to compare me to HPS Maxine and so on. That is off-topic, one cannot compare to their sister or their team-mate or the people that they love, as the right hand does not compare to the left. And any comparisson that might ever take place, is only so that we can all evolve and provide more.

Achievements also speak on their own, and people have their own. Some obvious, some less, the list goes. The lower ego cannot penetrate into this higher level.

The Olympic games, which is an ideal conceived from the Gods, is how one must behave: competition must work to grow those who compete, the upper and the lower, the "winner" and the "loser", and the spirit of victory must be equal to the spirit of respect.

Needless to say, look at the JoS section: The Gods work as a team. Those who deny their fellow have not understood a lot yet. If you ever spoke to a Demon, then you understand what I mean here. We humans are not there yet, as we are not ready yet for this, but those who open their heart and mind will understand.

Then life will be different for you. Instead of me being "The HP", I will become your brother that helps you now, to the best of his ability and so that YOU can finally decide on yourself. The "person I do not know" will become a soul that is your friend you might not know. The pain and misery of a "stranger" will become the plight of your own brother and sister, their success will become your success. The JoS will be the home you come in where you can speak and see that you are no longer alone, and a place where you can physically see that the Gods are with us actively working with us. This is like a warm soup on the height of a lonely winter.

Even when people tell me shit, I oftentimes I am very thankful. At least we exist for one another so they can tell me shit. That is my perception of the matter.

The above is a beautiful state to exist. The lowest states of utter spite must be handled to work as loyal animals so that you can grow.

Most people are filled with complexes and reactions which are not helping them advance. To advance, we have to understand where we are and where others are. This takes effort, failure and success involved to fully manifest. People who do not allow this process to occur do experience a lot of pain in life.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Well Pillar it happens that I have to work and I have a LOT to work. My field of work is just like that. Sometimes, as now, I am not able to follow up replies because I REALLY CAN'T and I would like to do it properly.which I will when I ll have more time. Thank you

Isolation can be a prison without controlling it. People can be victims of isolation, in all forms.

Isolated from education, knowledge, life experience, friends, lovers, self love, empathy, logical pursuit. If this becomes a chronic self enforcement as a habit of life, it becomes a prison. Well beyond any volatile impulses and emotions.

At the end of the day, we need each other and life is among ourselves, shared and connected.

There's a lesson in life, that to respect other people. Even the stupid and the retarded. To a degree, as a manifested life force, there is a necessary degree of respect. Even when they are loud or saddened in silence.

Based on own nature, this can be dealt with detachment even, laughter, but if it is there, the underlying freedom it gives is that of power and control over them and yourself, as you'll comprehend life more than being isolated.

If you understand how the lesser mistakes life, you can appreciate the lengths of your effort to be different, but also have the bravery to admit the same with that of a superior.

What if I am a standoffish person and prefer not to be pressured into being in a so called family with them you and I prefer not to be called sister ? To clarify, I am united with you and am observant of satan's will for humanity.

Forgive me. I'm trying to solve a hang-up of mine regarding people forcing themselves on me. I had to work up the courage to post this because I feel like you will bully me.

I fully understand Brother HP HoodedCobra666. 100% 🍎 I still have big shoes to fill and lots to learn! And I am never going to give up trying,
And like many people here we are a team and we are a family! And it does pay to have patience for one another! And it helps in many ways! People always make things harder than what they really seem! And I have that problem myself as well! And I admit especially when people are not in a good mood. Or just simply having a bad day! And we all have those days and we all have those moments! This seems to make things more difficult than what they really are or what they really seem. I have had those days and I've had plenty! Where I have lashed out at somebody.. for just simply trying to help me and give me advice.? We're just to let me know that I need to cool off and relax. And then again people seem to make things harder than what it really seems because they don't seem to understand? Not only themselves sometimes it has to do with the instructions that they're reading? What's making it hard to follow whatever it is they're having trouble with? It always seems to make things a lot easier to have somebody on here helping one another and to have that appreciation and that understanding of one another especially with that person who seems to be having a bad day or a struggle with something! And then it makes it easier to relax and it makes it easier to be able to understand what is going on? Being able to follow what is being read or whatever the lesson is? It takes the stress off in many ways! You feel more at ease and you feel more comfortable! When you know that you feel wanted and appreciated even if you do have your struggles and make mistakes! And there isn't a day or a moment that goes by? Where we don't drop something or do or say the wrong thing? Or if you happen to wake up on the wrong side of the bed? And bring on that bad luck to other people and how it spreads out and how it passes on to one another both the negative and the positive of things! Being able to find balance in it all! Even when it comes to your bad days? There is always something good that comes out of it! Depending on your attitude and how you treat others! Especially when it comes to the gods and what they see? Essentially with us individuals on here. All looking to learn something! And to be the better person! Taking the time to learn things and read things! You're not only learning about others in the group but you're also learning about yourself as well! And we are aware of the fact that the gods are watching everything we do and say. 🔥 So that is something to consider and enjoy the pleasures and the freedom of learning, being able to express yourself even on a bad day! And that everybody has their struggles! Even I do. 🙏❤️ Satan knows that we are trying to achieve and grow, mentally physically emotionally and spiritually! Which is not easy but it is something much needed and something to appreciate! When it comes to the individuals on here and those who are struggling to get by in this world! Whether you are an intellectual or that of a mundane, we Satanists have our own goals to acheave and it pays to know and to have consideration and understanding! With not only ourselves but also with her brothers and sisters on here! We all have a life to live we all have our children and her family to love and support and take care of! And then there are some of us who are young going to school. Who have an active lifestyle or try to! We all do the best we can in spite of all this shit we go through! It doesn't matter who you are or what you are? On either side. We are fully aware of Satan and his gods and demons, they went threw many eons of experience and have had many lives. And we are just starting, were some of us are more advanced!. 🍎 We look up on them as teachers and Heroes. Someone wanted to admire and look up to! A good role model for those that are new and those that are struggling! Kind of like you're growing up in a big family where you're admiring your big sister and brother for the things that they can do and for who and what they are! And patience is a virtue! It makes it a lot easier to be patient! Even if we make mistakes laugh out loud that is a part of the learning process! And that is why it's important to be considered of others and to show patients and kindness! And to be a teacher and a role model. Hail Satan Oath!!! ❤️

I love this sermon & I feel this will help a lot of people who are confused.
Thanks High Priest!

In order to properly grow in knowledge and wisdom in life, we must fully accept where we are now. Then look at where we want to be.

Then we make consistent effort to reach that higher point. Maybe we bitch and moan at ourselves a bit.. kick some dust or a rock or two around. But we eventually reach that point as long as we don't stop.

While at the same time, accepting that hierarchy exists in humanity, and like every other species that exists in the universe basically unless we are talking about the star trek borg... lol.

I've been able to amass a decent amount of knowledge and wisdom from listening to those more advanced than me, and understanding things.

I've reached points in my advancement, to where I'm shocked at where I'm at. Alot of this is just achieved from staying consistent, and keeping ones ears OPEN.

Then I see that there's an infinite path in front of me. It's amazing.

It's always good to stay humble. Even if someone is trying to be the next tesla for example. Assume you know nothing... then go from there.

Life isn't a dick measuring contest and people should definitely comprehend that properly.

This is HPCobra's First post in which I can see his true level of understanding. Most of his other posts are like more Earthy or Fiery type.

But this post is like a mixup of more air and water. He talks like ancient Indian philosophers who saw God in every one and everything.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The JoS will be the home you come in where you can speak and see that you are no longer alone, and a place where you can physically see that the Gods are with us actively working with us. This is like a warm soup on the height of a lonely winter.
That's exactly how I've felt since I came here.
I have read many posts, even from past years, often I read same answers from different people. I admire your persistence in answer to each of them each time, I think I would have already started to ignore them all.

This really is a touching subject, at least for me. Throughout my life, I have tried a lot to foster my empathy and understanding of other people, even if they were not kind to me, even if they wronged me, even if they were not in favor of my social group at the moment. As our society is now, this thinking and behavior is often not understood or appreciated. So naturally I sometimes doubted myself, am I not a fool for acting this way?

But the thing our brother Cobra says here, especially the part about the listening of people of other fields of knowledge where I have very little to no knowledge and also this filling of gaps, the appreciating that people are different and they can complement each other and not only in knowledge but also general character, this is who I always tried to be. I enjoyed listening to other people and I am glad that our brother Cobra now confirms here that this thing I have been attempting in my life was not meaningless, but instead very desirable. Thank you.

Hail Satan!

I appreciate your words if wisdom. Together we can achieve more. Our Gods, regardless of that we are way less in all aspects compared to them, they still stretch their hands, listening to our worries and take good care of us. Considering that only, its a complete lesson we all should learn from.
Lets not see others as less important just because they are new or because they are at a disadvantage.
In this path we grow. If i think of the person i was 10 years ago, its really sad, but the Gods still accepted me, and they are still with us helping us to grow. Team work is the key, we all grow as brothers and sisters together.
Thanks again

The feet cannot do the job of the hands,the hands cannot do the job of the mouth and so on. Different parts but all are necessary. The small and big,the great and not so are all necessary. We can tell the Wise, because the fool exists. They are immortal Gods because mortal men exist. Even the drunkard to do the things he or she does must necessarily get drunk,who else can do the things they do and so on.
Anyway a wise guru once said , trying to change the world is like trying to straighten the kink in the dog's tail. Many great saints have come and gone,even God's have incarnated to help. People still remained the same. Souls have come through improved themselves and went on to higher realms.
Improve yourself,help those who can be helped leave the rest to Divine Providence.

Clearly you both have massive penises to be doing this back and forth tit for tat shit posting Cobra do not waste your time on this any longer you have much more important work to be done on your other projects and such honestly brother i know some people just need to be told and called out but yes your time is better spent else where and Versus if you think you can do a better job then go for it honestly i would love to see what you have to.... "offer".

Or how you would do things "right" by comparison.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pillar said:
I've seen many times on here those ego confilct "I know more than you HP - or advanced member, etc.", - to my feeling those never end wee, but may drain consistent energies from both parties. Not to say this is sometimes needed or forced upon the forum.

I cannot judge if versus is a troll or simply a person advancing and fighting with wrong expectations, or will to show oneself, whatever personal issue.

I only see, this is happening very close in time to the cyberattacks to the forums.

Great post as usual HP. The thought has recently come to mind "I respect myself and I respect others". And trying not to connect with people of low energy so much. (Apparently everyone) Very simple but has helped me alot.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I love your posts HPHC! Always full of facts, wisdom, genuineness and compassion. This is common but highly expected, especially for our younger members. We've been lied to about nearly everything our whole lives so it's easy to become skeptical of everyone, even those trying to help us out the most. There's also the pride/ego thing that people all have which many act upon. Being proven wrong can illicit hurt feelings (due to a loss of pride) and cause a lashing out of pent-up negative emotions. This is particularly common in men and it's no wonder you see guys getting into bar fights all the time, yet never women (at least in my past experience).

History is such a mess. There's up to 1 billion years' history of the earth's strata missing (the great unconformity), diversions, perversions, plagues, wars and so on. (And of course the victor writes the history books). It's no surprise to me people seek new age ideas, like the use of entheogens for so-called "spiritually enlightening experiences" or the notion of flat earth, which also is a jew-spiracy from what little I've gathered. It's all like controlled opposition to the abrahamic religions, especially considering the use Hegelian dialectic and the use of jewish/judeo names and ideas.

Still, touchy subjects like these, the dinosaurs, NASA, science, the controlling hand (elites) and so on can be like intriguing traps whereby people develop biases and become divided over tiny aspects/details. The reality is almost none of us will know the complete truth of these matters, lest not for our path into Magnum Opus gifted to us by the Gods. It is therefore we should try and not stress about them too much and keep certain conversations unbiased (eg, 'I think/feel because...', instead of 'these are the facts'.) Thus we can compare facts instead of competing for them.

I personally think the dinosaurs were a hoax mainly because of the giants, dragons and other large creatures depicted in mythology/folklore around the world. I also don't trust a few shoddy cave paintings and the 'experts' who reassembled these creatures' bones. The only fully-preserved specimen I can find (Borealopelta; Alberta, Canada) looks like it could be a long-lost crocodile species. But I digress...

One thing Crowley said that I think was a compelling half-truth is that "belief is the enemy of knowledge". The general idea I get here is that faith should not replace unbiased facts. Still, we build belief from knowledge so they are part and parcel to each other. You also can't have self-identity without belief in something. This guy was beyond crazy and rightly so after the many evocations/invocations he subjected himself to.

Overall, I'm also happy we all have different views and opinions on things outside the JoS' teachings/(doctrine? I don't care for that word strangely.)
There is absolutely nothing on the JoS website that can be disproven as was well demonstrated by one incredible post "fact-checking the xianist fact-checkers", or something to that effect.

I think it would be exciting to learn more about our roots though it's hard to know where to start.

What are your thoughts HP? You've read countless books and have amassed a vast and exemplary vocabulary. Do you or others have a list of essential books somewhere?

I tried reading the Iliad and it had more titles/names than words it seemed, like a never ending prelude. I got a quarter through and I couldn't make sense of it, though if I knew the names and their background more I'm sure it'd be a thought-provoking read. I could sadly only recognize a few of the Greek Gods names and I honestly feel highly unlearned because of it. :?

Anyway, I'm sorry for yet another long and tedious reply everyone. :roll:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pillar said:

The question of who "feels" anything is nonsense past a point and should be treated as such. Because one can wake up with a really big erection one day and suddenly they know more than me or anyone else, or others are idiots and so on, but objectively that is not so.

It's constant even in the first years of university etc, people based only on mere feelings, will likely point at their 50 years senior in all respects and say they are better and so on. The person working in NASA is there for a reason.

Due to lack of understanding, one cannot see this. This is very easy to notice in places like business, modelling, engineering etc. If one cannot put two bolts together, they are not more advanced than a person making spaceships.

For the stupid this is a point they cannot escape from and it's a syndrome situation which is very dangerous as a perpetuator of Ignorance. In Thoth's Page I will explain that Thoth and Plutarch emphasize on LISTENING.

The same sentence and post you read here, on the eyes of advanced meditators, is like a goldmine that they will carry home and make their fortune spiritually. To a fool, these are more discarded words.

That is called Ignorance and one does not want to shed it by comparisson to real knowledge. So one will avoid reality and their brothers and sisters in Satan as much as possible and never take their feedback.

So a wall of thinking one knows when one does not know is formed, and anyone who knows anything is treated as an "inferior" so one can maintain their own isolation and denial.

The True learner must skip this mentality really quickly. The more one meditates and advances in the path, the more the advancement of anyone will be thrown open in front of them in a very realistic way. As people grow they understand one another.

That's why you will see quite a few people understand where to give respect and where to not give any, or they treat me respectfully as I treat them. That's a token of their own development and has nothing to do with any imposed behavior.

I also entirely disagree with idiotic personas who say they have nothing to gain from the Forum etc, or their own advancing family. Everyone has something interesting to say, and any advancing person will have developments unfolding about them.

I oftentimes sit as a student or a guided person in people versed in other areas where I am not as advanced. That is normal in life. The programming geniuses and others behind JoS are more advanced and knowledgeable than myself. It what it is.

The foolish mentality on why one "knows more than someone" can be replaced with "I am appreciating the knowledge of my brothers and sisters", "How beatiful that we are all different and others fill in our gaps", "how nice that I can learn or others can help me and others", a team spirit and mentality to replace lone bitterness and denial.

People sometimes have tried to compare me to HPS Maxine and so on. That is off-topic, one cannot compare to their sister or their team-mate or the people that they love, as the right hand does not compare to the left. And any comparisson that might ever take place, is only so that we can all evolve and provide more.

Achievements also speak on their own, and people have their own. Some obvious, some less, the list goes. The lower ego cannot penetrate into this higher level.

The Olympic games, which is an ideal conceived from the Gods, is how one must behave: competition must work to grow those who compete, the upper and the lower, the "winner" and the "loser", and the spirit of victory must be equal to the spirit of respect.

Needless to say, look at the JoS section: The Gods work as a team. Those who deny their fellow have not understood a lot yet. If you ever spoke to a Demon, then you understand what I mean here. We humans are not there yet, as we are not ready yet for this, but those who open their heart and mind will understand.

Then life will be different for you. Instead of me being "The HP", I will become your brother that helps you now, to the best of his ability and so that YOU can finally decide on yourself. The "person I do not know" will become a soul that is your friend you might not know. The pain and misery of a "stranger" will become the plight of your own brother and sister, their success will become your success. The JoS will be the home you come in where you can speak and see that you are no longer alone, and a place where you can physically see that the Gods are with us actively working with us. This is like a warm soup on the height of a lonely winter.

Even when people tell me shit, I oftentimes I am very thankful. At least we exist for one another so they can tell me shit. That is my perception of the matter.

The above is a beautiful state to exist. The lowest states of utter spite must be handled to work as loyal animals so that you can grow.

Most people are filled with complexes and reactions which are not helping them advance. To advance, we have to understand where we are and where others are. This takes effort, failure and success involved to fully manifest. People who do not allow this process to occur do experience a lot of pain in life.

Hp you are a great leader I'm sorry i said what i said before.

Sometimes I'm dumb and sometimes i feel much more ahead than any of you.
But then later i see i was wrong or it was already known or whatever but this has helped me a lot with learning.I don't want to feel imbarrest and all those things. You are like an father figure and by reading your posts makes me feel happy and welcome and stuff.

I don't know a lot of what is in the bible but i just found this. And sofar it's kind of what is happening here.
But then i feel I'm inferring with Father Satan's business.

I'm trying to understand what exactly is going on and how i can help while enjoying the process of learning.From what i can see is and
for those going deep into this is that it has to with our collective mind set on certain timelimes which determines our direction into the future and the enemy has programmed this for God knows who long meaning they can easily control us as i have come to realise i can do.If we look at it from their side aswell as us because it does tie in.They are already living on future earth so to speak which creates an short cut so to speak.And allows them to see and determine or make manifest our path as a group in the future before we are even close to that time.Now they are waiting for us and can see on the higher dimensions how advanced we are.Just like you can see me.

Coincidence after coincidence one after the other happens to me everyday more and more. It means im aligned with something playing out or should play out or has played out on the higher dimensions.They know and are controling timelines both our Gods and the enemies.
Some of my actions definitely effect our timelines.All i want is fix our important community and show that we are not what they say we are all those things.We can fix things now like things they say about us or the Nazi's and so forth which will change the course we take to prove them wrong.

I'm just saying.

I'm back after some time away from here, now I better understand my beliefs, my mind, and my emotional side, it was tedious and agonizing to read the nonsense I commented here a year and a half ago. I recognize how stupid I was being in every sense of that word, but after I got over my ignorance, I needed to get back here and do something different.

It's interesting to return and see a post like this one because it was precisely in this sense that I had arrived here for the first time. I understood absolutely nothing and thought I could define everything based on my superficial and artificial concept of things at that time, which was just ridiculous, my mind was quite shallow at that time.

When I left Joy of Satan, I went through really hard times, a few months of personal and psychological terror that made me see the whole truth of this world clearly, and from what I see here, not many like me return to tell stories, despite from being horrible times, they made me evolve spiritually and as an individual.

After the outbreak, and a long recovery period that exceeded a year, and after everything I've seen during that time, it's easy to come to the conclusion that the gods have always been here for me, to lift my spirit, my mind, and my heart. my body when I fall, that's something the fraudsters can't avoid, nor stop it from being done, for them I would be completely destroyed by now.

During this time of darkness and darkness but which also brought me more knowledge, I also went through many spiritual and mental experiences that I had never seen before, I believe that many long-hidden hidden secrets were revealed directly to me by our true gods. .

As for the topic of the post, when I got here I was younger, and I assume I tried to appear and I was exhibitionist at times, I tried to pass the image of a spiritually advanced guy, and I disrespected the natural hierarchy that exists within Satanism several times , I ended up being punished here precisely because of this and I agree with the verbal attacks I received.

I think this happens in most cases because of immaturity or spiritual fascination, the individual knows one of the countless pleasures of Satanism and with that he already feels unbeatable and superior to everyone else, it's a natural attitude of novices and beginners. Something that clearly needs guidance from the most advanced and superior minds here.

I must say, thank you HP for taking to time to address something that, to be honest, left me a bit confused and enlighted at the same time. This is for me positive sign some "wall" inside me has been touched and reacted causing internal conflict and mind energies drain due to this.
I did not want to say there is nothing to gain from the forum and people writing here but, due to past experience, I am very often suspicious of people with aggressive patterns, or better I am suspicious about everyone around me except very few. I see often conflicts may bring to new views and balance things for some people, this happens even out of our conscious knowledge, as far as I can see.

Wiz Kid said:
I'm back after some time away from here, now I better understand my beliefs, my mind, and my emotional side, it was tedious and agonizing to read the nonsense I commented here a year and a half ago. I recognize how stupid I was being in every sense of that word, but after I got over my ignorance, I needed to get back here and do something different.

It's interesting to return and see a post like this one because it was precisely in this sense that I had arrived here for the first time. I understood absolutely nothing and thought I could define everything based on my superficial and artificial concept of things at that time, which was just ridiculous, my mind was quite shallow at that time.

When I left Joy of Satan, I went through really hard times, a few months of personal and psychological terror that made me see the whole truth of this world clearly, and from what I see here, not many like me return to tell stories, despite from being horrible times, they made me evolve spiritually and as an individual.

After the outbreak, and a long recovery period that exceeded a year, and after everything I've seen during that time, it's easy to come to the conclusion that the gods have always been here for me, to lift my spirit, my mind, and my heart. my body when I fall, that's something the fraudsters can't avoid, nor stop it from being done, for them I would be completely destroyed by now.

During this time of darkness and darkness but which also brought me more knowledge, I also went through many spiritual and mental experiences that I had never seen before, I believe that many long-hidden hidden secrets were revealed directly to me by our true gods. .

As for the topic of the post, when I got here I was younger, and I assume I tried to appear and I was exhibitionist at times, I tried to pass the image of a spiritually advanced guy, and I disrespected the natural hierarchy that exists within Satanism several times , I ended up being punished here precisely because of this and I agree with the verbal attacks I received.

I think this happens in most cases because of immaturity or spiritual fascination, the individual knows one of the countless pleasures of Satanism and with that he already feels unbeatable and superior to everyone else, it's a natural attitude of novices and beginners. Something that clearly needs guidance from the most advanced and superior minds here.

Welcome back.
We fall, then learn, grow and Rise back again stronger..
Feel at home Wizard Kid.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back