Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy of Satan's Copyright Protection

I've seen groups stealing JoS content for years, even stealing the name directly on (plainly obvious) unofficial terms. I always wondered how people here felt about that. Sometimes it doesn't seem malicious but other times it is certainly, like when JoS content appears to be purposefully mixed in with extra nonsense or some important aspects totally cut out. I actually saw one discord group that completely cut out all references to Satanism while using info c/ped right off the JoS main website, had a good laugh.

Earlier I believe I read on the website/s somewhere that the JoS allowed the sharing of it's information as long as it wasn't edited. Personally I've given people JoS material without telling them the source to avoid association with the JoS's unfortunate reputation in certain social environments. In my experience, when people hear "Neo-Nazi Satanic Terr04ists" they tend to steer clear almost instinctively.

On the other hand, I know as a content creator that if I spend decades writing a book to the highest degree of quality I can that I wouldn't appreciate it if my work was stolen by a greedy kike with a steep paywall. I don't think I'd care if people gave the information for free.

TLDR: How do people here feel about other websites using JoS content without crediting them? Do you think that's appropriate in some cases?

653262725725724 said:
TLDR: How do people here feel about other websites using JoS content without crediting them? Do you think that's appropriate in some cases?

It is not "inappropriate", it is illegal.

Did some fatass worthless LHP leftist copy the JoS again because he cannot do anything better to get anything out of it to impress more weirds who cannot even google and when they google they will find the JoS and understand the LHP was a mere thief?

It takes only a few letters for one to find themselves in massive trouble, and in the case of theft behind proxy, there are means to follow through with that too.

After a point one has to face the Gods on that. I never seen a case end well by trying to steal and go with ill intent over what the JoS gives for free.

If you want really long hospital bills that will x250 any profits from the theft, then one might consider that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
653262725725724 said:

Did some fatass worthless LHP leftist copy the JoS again because he cannot do anything better to get anything out of it to impress more weirds who cannot even google and when they google they will find the JoS and understand the LHP was a mere thief?

It takes only a few letters for one to find themselves in massive trouble, and in the case of theft behind proxy, there are means to follow through with that too.

After a point one has to face the Gods on that. I never seen a case end well by trying to steal and go with ill intent over what the JoS gives for free.

If you want really long hospital bills that will x250 any profits from the theft, then one might consider that.

In no way would I defend people butchering JoS material for profit or even fame.

Right, so you're saying in order to help someone with the reliable content provided on the JoS I have to practically imply I'm associated with Nazi terr04ists (of course that common assumption isn't true). Well Cobra, I am very sorry that I shared your content with my privacy in mind. I'll entirely refrain from doing it ever again in any circumstance. Thanks for letting me know.

653262725725724 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
653262725725724 said:

In no way would I defend people butchering JoS material for profit or even fame.

Right, so you're saying in order to help someone with the reliable content provided on the JoS I have to practically imply I'm associated with Nazi terr04ists (of course that common assumption isn't true). Well Cobra, I am very sorry that I shared your content with my privacy in mind. I'll entirely refrain from doing it ever again in any circumstance. Thanks for letting me know.

People have written occult books on Amazon and they have cited our work with full citation and writing it in their bibliography without alteration no problem.

The perception of JoS like that is only biased and from leftists or just some ignorant LHP. In this case, showing the information first and then the source, can aleviate these worries.

That is not published material of a commercial use, that's you sharing things with friends or other people. Whole different subject.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
653262725725724 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

People have written occult books on Amazon and they have cited our work with full citation and writing it in their bibliography without alteration no problem.

The perception of JoS like that is only biased and from leftists or just some ignorant LHP. In this case, showing the information first and then the source, can aleviate these worries.

That is not published material of a commercial use, that's you sharing things with friends or other people. Whole different subject.

Oh, ya alright I see.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back