Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Worship - A Reply

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
VerSus said:

I don't see any hard talk here. Just some unstructured text with a lot of logical fallacies and vague..you are vague in 3 words and in a 5000 words.

Jews can't be an example for us in every aspect

Nobody said any of this, but let's move on. Yes, the jews are wiser that's why they run the planet. There are also unfortunately no logical fallacies here.

VerSus said:
...because they serve their community with great zeal they do it for their own safety and survival due to their history. Even this place I suspect, is helping jews much more than gentiles. They can LEARN about their history for free here.

The average jew is not like any Gentile, they celebrate, commemorate, and take their own upbringing seriously. Most of them care. In their case, the majority cares or does something. In the Gentile's case, the fringe minority even cares about anything of similar value in this day and age.

Those who do not do this, fall into the status of slavery under them, which is exactly what is happening now. To solve the problem, it's necessary to open up about this and explain this.

Unfortunately for Gentiles, most jews are totally aware of this, especially those who are jews in reality. The average kike you meet knows a lot about itself, it's culture etc.

The point you make here is false and a falsely injected point, as jews are schooled and grown into this. The average jew knows his pseudohistory very well. Gentiles do not even know when the United States was founded even if they live in the United States.

Thanks for reminding us it helps kikes to literally tell openly what they know since they are 5 years old. Clearly, you have no idea how they operate, but a lot of ideas to construct a falsified strawman argument.

VerSus said:
Jews can't be an example for us in every aspect..just More than that, a rabbi would go to them and say: see how much the nations are hating you LOOK HERE and you got the point. Oppression is what really helps them. For sure they even instil it artifically to keep their herd in check.
a random jew is cattle as well. Total replaceable slave to their own kind. They are locked in the houses eating biscuits at the candle light to save shekels.

Incorrect. The jews know everything about all that is typed here as it's normal part of their culture.

The JoS just mentions the facts for people who are not even aware these things exist or the enemy even exists.

VerSus said:
...Like christians following the herd and their leaders blindly.

Christians and Muslims do not "follow their leaders", they are simply enslaved into doing so.

VerSus said:
Taking people and turning them into profets or SAINTS. Wtf. We Satanists are turning them into GODS equals to our actual Gods - such an arrogance if you ask me. This is not a model to follow. At least not for me.

Where have you been when all the Pagans were deifying people and putting them on the ranks of the Hero, Demon, Demigod, God? That is part of tradition.

By the way, Valefor, Balam and other Demons were actually mortal humans who later did the Magnum Opus and helped humanity for consecutive thousands of years. As they did that, humanity gave them grace and did litanies (not worship in the Xian or Muslim sense).

This has nothing to do with actually making worship, it's part of commemoration.

Slavish worship of Christianity is based on DEPENDENCE and the HOAX that one has no personal power, but only the thing one slavishly WORSHIPS. Islam and Christianity are in this category, where people hardly exist at all as individuals. There is also no system of development or evolution towards "God", just a hoax that one is an eternal slave and must WORSHIP in order for anything to happen while they are only eternal vermin.

The above, as they hid behind the human need to worship or rather follow, turned cancerous. The human need and desire here is very important and at the core, it's to emulate the Gods and to advance one's self.

However, when you do not even know anything about the history of anything here, or even the Ancient Pagan culture or Aryan culture, you are quick to just project emotional reactions which stem from anti-christianity.

VerSus said:
Satanism is not a reaction to christinaity and is not reverse christianity but aparently we are doing only reversals and even mirroring. Jos is gospel you say. No, it's not. It's an imperfect GREAT WORK but still imperfect and incomplete.

Incorrect on all points. First and foremost, you react to Christianity without even being aware of it [as I specify on the first paragraphs of this simplified post]. Much of Christianity is in itself a reversal of the Pagan faiths. From accepting our ascended own, they then name them "Saints". From clear deification things, they mention this is something else.

Yes, the Joy of Satan should be treated as a gospel. If it's treated in the most serious and sanctified manner, we have only things to gain and furtheri improve. The writings of the wise SS should be taken likewise as things of seriousness.

It actually is, as Gospel has to do with holy and spiritual knowledge that is given and is above anything else. It is Father Satan's Gospel and through it the Gods can help us advance and evolve.

It will be complete when it's finished after my own work. People then contribute on top of this too, so we can enlighten ourselves and keep the process going.

VerSus said:
And why judge people who are showing their asses that gain more money than presidents? Who cares? Why this example. Why comparing such things. ". Showing ass (and not even giving it to any male at this point...LOL)" - High priest - be a serious person - this are not jokes to be made, if you want to be taken serious.

1. I am not a Christian and therefore I am free to judge what I consider important to be judged. There is no "Only God can judge me" here.

2. Isolating the sentence from the general post is silly, as it's supposed to be part of a greater display of an issue.

3. Yes, two bags of meat accumulating more wealth than the GPD of small Nations is simply sign of a retarded civilization. The degree of respect and attention everything deserves is up until a point, and that shows our civilization is going stupid and is stuck on low levels of consciousness.

You seem to have a lot of issues about the case of "worship", yet you cannot see that most people literally "worship" things like the ones I mention at this point, which is wrong and exaggerated.

4. The above is to be judged, because we live in a universe of correlations. Things are related and they are to be compared. That is called observation of reality. Yes, things relate as they are part of the social fabric, and they can be compared.

5. After writing endless volumes and tomes of utmost seriousness, making jokes is unfortunately allowed to me to be done once a month maybe.

If you do not recognize what to take seriously because someone joked, then any of the important things you would read you shouldn't read. Everyone who understands these things would make jokes.

Behind the joke, there is also instructional value.

For example, I clearly explain it's funny why something so nice as a physical figure is developed, but so many people indeed are not into relating or human interaction anymore. To analyze this further, we are going into excessive narcissism which is a major problem of this day and age.

VerSus said:
I would write more as you don't pay close attention to what you write always, despite you being an extremely inteligent individual but I am time restricted.
Respectfully my aim is not to offend anybody and especially you since you carry the heavy burden of taking care of things. My respect for you and Maxine always and beyond words.

It's better before you further criticize in anyway, to please read the material that is written and try to understand my way of human interaction. I clarify in the beginning of the post that this is not some serious speech or manifold revelation, just a series of an observational hard "truths" which some people might not dislike.

Even in a mediocre text I include clues which one can use to develop themselves or track problems.

VerSus said:
my appreciation once again for all the time and hard work invested here and for helping this community. May Satan bless you, protect you and enlighten you.
wishing the best to each SATANIC soul in here.

Thanks for the good words and be aware too that we are doing our best. Additionally, if you have concerns, it's good to relate and ask, before jumping into conclusions. Use my replies as referral above, but no matter what, I will relate about Apotheosis.

Maybe carefully read the sermons before talking shit, and then expressing gratitude or whatever at the end to escape from any sort of wrath or resentment?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
VerSus said:

I don't see any hard talk here. Just some unstructured text with a lot of logical fallacies and vague..you are vague in 3 words and in a 5000 words.

Jews can't be an example for us in every aspect

Nobody said any of this, but let's move on. Yes, the jews are wiser that's why they run the planet. There are also unfortunately no logical fallacies here.

VerSus said:
...because they serve their community with great zeal they do it for their own safety and survival due to their history. Even this place I suspect, is helping jews much more than gentiles. They can LEARN about their history for free here.

The average jew is not like any Gentile, they celebrate, commemorate, and take their own upbringing seriously. Most of them care. In their case, the majority cares or does something. In the Gentile's case, the fringe minority even cares about anything of similar value in this day and age.

Those who do not do this, fall into the status of slavery under them, which is exactly what is happening now. To solve the problem, it's necessary to open up about this and explain this.

Unfortunately for Gentiles, most jews are totally aware of this, especially those who are jews in reality. The average kike you meet knows a lot about itself, it's culture etc.

The point you make here is false and a falsely injected point, as jews are schooled and grown into this. The average jew knows his pseudohistory very well. Gentiles do not even know when the United States was founded even if they live in the United States.

Thanks for reminding us it helps kikes to literally tell openly what they know since they are 5 years old. Clearly, you have no idea how they operate, but a lot of ideas to construct a falsified strawman argument.

VerSus said:
Jews can't be an example for us in every aspect..just More than that, a rabbi would go to them and say: see how much the nations are hating you LOOK HERE and you got the point. Oppression is what really helps them. For sure they even instil it artifically to keep their herd in check.
a random jew is cattle as well. Total replaceable slave to their own kind. They are locked in the houses eating biscuits at the candle light to save shekels.

Incorrect. The jews know everything about all that is typed here as it's normal part of their culture.

The JoS just mentions the facts for people who are not even aware these things exist or the enemy even exists.

VerSus said:
...Like christians following the herd and their leaders blindly.

Christians and Muslims do not "follow their leaders", they are simply enslaved into doing so.

VerSus said:
Taking people and turning them into profets or SAINTS. Wtf. We Satanists are turning them into GODS equals to our actual Gods - such an arrogance if you ask me. This is not a model to follow. At least not for me.

Where have you been when all the Pagans were deifying people and putting them on the ranks of the Hero, Demon, Demigod, God? That is part of tradition.

By the way, Valefor, Balam and other Demons were actually mortal humans who later did the Magnum Opus and helped humanity for consecutive thousands of years. As they did that, humanity gave them grace and did litanies (not worship in the Xian or Muslim sense).

This has nothing to do with actually making worship, it's part of commemoration.

Slavish worship of Christianity is based on DEPENDENCE and the HOAX that one has no personal power, but only the thing one slavishly WORSHIPS. Islam and Christianity are in this category, where people hardly exist at all as individuals. There is also no system of development or evolution towards "God", just a hoax that one is an eternal slave and must WORSHIP in order for anything to happen while they are only eternal vermin.

The above, as they hid behind the human need to worship or rather follow, turned cancerous. The human need and desire here is very important and at the core, it's to emulate the Gods and to advance one's self.

However, when you do not even know anything about the history of anything here, or even the Ancient Pagan culture or Aryan culture, you are quick to just project emotional reactions which stem from anti-christianity.

VerSus said:
Satanism is not a reaction to christinaity and is not reverse christianity but aparently we are doing only reversals and even mirroring. Jos is gospel you say. No, it's not. It's an imperfect GREAT WORK but still imperfect and incomplete.

Incorrect on all points. First and foremost, you react to Christianity without even being aware of it [as I specify on the first paragraphs of this simplified post]. Much of Christianity is in itself a reversal of the Pagan faiths. From accepting our ascended own, they then name them "Saints". From clear deification things, they mention this is something else.

Yes, the Joy of Satan should be treated as a gospel. If it's treated in the most serious and sanctified manner, we have only things to gain and furtheri improve. The writings of the wise SS should be taken likewise as things of seriousness.

It actually is, as Gospel has to do with holy and spiritual knowledge that is given and is above anything else. It is Father Satan's Gospel and through it the Gods can help us advance and evolve.

It will be complete when it's finished after my own work. People then contribute on top of this too, so we can enlighten ourselves and keep the process going.

VerSus said:
And why judge people who are showing their asses that gain more money than presidents? Who cares? Why this example. Why comparing such things. ". Showing ass (and not even giving it to any male at this point...LOL)" - High priest - be a serious person - this are not jokes to be made, if you want to be taken serious.

1. I am not a Christian and therefore I am free to judge what I consider important to be judged. There is no "Only God can judge me" here.

2. Isolating the sentence from the general post is silly, as it's supposed to be part of a greater display of an issue.

3. Yes, two bags of meat accumulating more wealth than the GPD of small Nations is simply sign of a retarded civilization. The degree of respect and attention everything deserves is up until a point, and that shows our civilization is going stupid and is stuck on low levels of consciousness.

You seem to have a lot of issues about the case of "worship", yet you cannot see that most people literally "worship" things like the ones I mention at this point, which is wrong and exaggerated.

4. The above is to be judged, because we live in a universe of correlations. Things are related and they are to be compared. That is called observation of reality. Yes, things relate as they are part of the social fabric, and they can be compared.

5. After writing endless volumes and tomes of utmost seriousness, making jokes is unfortunately allowed to me to be done once a month maybe.

If you do not recognize what to take seriously because someone joked, then any of the important things you would read you shouldn't read. Everyone who understands these things would make jokes.

Behind the joke, there is also instructional value.

For example, I clearly explain it's funny why something so nice as a physical figure is developed, but so many people indeed are not into relating or human interaction anymore. To analyze this further, we are going into excessive narcissism which is a major problem of this day and age.

VerSus said:
I would write more as you don't pay close attention to what you write always, despite you being an extremely inteligent individual but I am time restricted.
Respectfully my aim is not to offend anybody and especially you since you carry the heavy burden of taking care of things. My respect for you and Maxine always and beyond words.

It's better before you further criticize in anyway, to please read the material that is written and try to understand my way of human interaction. I clarify in the beginning of the post that this is not some serious speech or manifold revelation, just a series of an observational hard "truths" which some people might not dislike.

Even in a mediocre text I include clues which one can use to develop themselves or track problems.

VerSus said:
my appreciation once again for all the time and hard work invested here and for helping this community. May Satan bless you, protect you and enlighten you.
wishing the best to each SATANIC soul in here.

Thanks for the good words and be aware too that we are doing our best. Additionally, if you have concerns, it's good to relate and ask, before jumping into conclusions. Use my replies as referral above, but no matter what, I will relate about Apotheosis.

This versus guy is obvi a troll. Seems to overreact on nonsense pretty often. The name of their account is a subtle tribute to the among us meme, also probably implies their intention to cause general discord. They took from a different troll's playbook, must not be that creative.

Christianity is actually Reverse Satanism. There are so may levels of confusion layered one upon the other that the average Gentile is completely confused about what is going on. There were supermassive temples all around the world with great advanced siddha Yogis who were leading thousands in their congregations vibrating mantras in unison and other empowerment schemes for humanity.

The concept of "worship" itself has been corrupted. The worship of priests in Christianity ,Rabbis in Judaism and Imams in Islam is stolen from pre-christian traditions and corrupted into blind obedience which the priests then use for personal as well as State gain.

This can be corroborated by analyzing the Christian religion and the Judaic religion and seeing how many parts of it are modeled after Hinduism ,the now extinct Egyptian religion and various others. Even the Pagan symbols were in many cases not removed.

The concept of worship is more necessarily the concept of Emulation ,of a being far advanced that you. That is the concept of a Guru. The is worshipped and venerated not in a slavish way that is taught in Christianity but in an empowering way where he teaches you the ways of life ,traditions and empowerment techniques.

That is the actual concept of Worship of a Guru which has been completely corrupted in the enemy religions where they've used blind obedience to wage massive wars and bloodshed for person gain.

An advanced being has a purified ego and thinks in positive and empowerment terms for humanity. He is not concerned with small trinkets and doesn't missuse his power.

You put your trust in a Guru ,you bow down to him ,looking at him as a superior and accept his tutelage. There are some things that require faith in the Guru in form of mindsets that can be imparted to make your life a better one.

Worship means veneration and trying to earn guidance from a superior being in order to advance. It doesn't mean slavish blind obedience.

The majority of people are not born with an extremely strong or stubborn will and are necessarily in need of guidance. In such a case searching for a role model for self empowerment is not only natural ,but necessary. There are freaks who are losers claiming to be Gods because they do not follow some religion , acting edgy while being 30 years. This entire liberatarian model of extreme selfishness where you think you know everything and you don't need anyone's advice is just dumb.

When you need to learn sales ,you go to a good salesman and you put your trust in him because hes demonstrated results.

When you need to learn to grow muscle ,you go to a trainer you put your trust in him because hes demonstrated results of having a nice body.

When you're lost you go to something who has it figured out and adopt his mindset to figure it out. Its really simple.

The idea that you need to figure everything out by yourself and you won't follow anyone's advice is dumb. Every great philospher and scientist built his thesis upon others works and improved it. You need to do the same.

Otherwise you'll just end up wasting multiple lifetimes while no answer comes.

Dear Hp, Thank you very much for the reply and everything I want to express my deep apologizes for my brief comment right now due to work obligations
thank you kindly

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is the kind of comment that makes HP mad at explaining the same thing to us a thousand times.

Furthermore, it has never been said that the Jews are an example of anything. "Know your enemy" is the intent here. HP is explaining why a few sewer rats have taken over the world: their cohesiveness.

It has been said here that they have studied the ways of the Gentiles to identify their weak points and subdue them and we are doing the same to defeat them.

VerSus said:
Dear Hp, Thank you very much for the reply and everything I want to express my deep apologizes for my brief comment right now due to work obligations
thank you kindly

I hope the reply was at least helpful in furthering understanding.

We do not "worship" like the enemy. The enemy preaches "worship" as a replacement for a lie which means that you worship an idol like Mohammed, Jesus or JHVH, while you are utterly and eternally useless as a being spiritually or materially. That is slavish "worship".

The above is a reversal of all the Pagan mentality and approach.

Satanism: The Gods guide, help, and we do what we must. Then, we swim. So we can advance too, with the idea of Godhead in min.

Enemy: Just believe in jeboo goy, you can never do shit, just ask for mercy, be a slave, you can't do anything.

Hypatia666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is the kind of comment that makes HP mad at explaining the same thing to us a thousand times.

Furthermore, it has never been said that the Jews are an example of anything. "Know your enemy" is the intent here. HP is explaining why a few sewer rats have taken over the world: their cohesiveness.

It has been said here that they have studied the ways of the Gentiles to identify their weak points and subdue them and we are doing the same to defeat them.

I am never angry on real and dedicated SS or learners. Not even agitated. I do not get angry on our own except if the situation really calls for it, ie, almost never.

The reason I reply and reply indepth is to instruct and give the clues to learning so one can move on. In regards to daily verbal attacks attacks or a lack of manners or just emotional attacks, many people think it's "justified" either through the enemy or just because of many other reasons. I understand that and it's fine. One will get one after another because of what I do, that's unavoidable.

Reason why here is that most people either are very new, or they do not understand the deeper essence of the forum or Satanism, or they can have a bad day, or it can be a million reasons.

Thanks for explaining. Also, those who do not know their enemy, will die by their enemy.

People are misunderstanding yet again.

The Jews have their eyes on the prize. This is as simple as it gets. Even a rat like this has an agenda. It gets a standing ovation from an institution meant to be the supposed flower of civilisation for Gentiles, bragging about how it made 50 million by being a criminal and a toilet. The 'elite' goy toys are so degenerated that they are all clapping for this creature like some idiot circus seals. It still had to put itself OUT THERE to do this and to push a nefarious agenda, even on the lowest echelon of the pig farm. Many Gentiles are not even getting to the step of 'OUT THERE'.

Nietzsche mentioned all of this 150 years ago because even then there was enough moronic phenomena misleading the masses. For pointing this out, he got endlessly slandered by the likes of the xian-leaning antisemites misrepresenting his point. Fast forward we had magestein trying to pull the same nonsense.

Things have truly gotten so bad that even Idiocracy seems like an understatement. People, the best of Gentiles like Petrarch, da Vinci, Copernicus, Paracelsus, Newton and many others didn't appear out of nowhere at a time when the church controlled all flow of knowledge and even literacy. They had patronage networks, investments, bankrolling, PR networks and so on. People were prepared to give them resources over the church which was deliberately blocking the flow of wisdom to entrench its control.

HP Cobra is being very kind in the circumstances. We have a pool of morons putting money hand over fist into the likes of some cesspit like Amaranth or a cuck like Jerma or something whose only 'talent' is playing video games. If not that, judging by the horde of scum on twitter, it's some prostitute, scum drill rappers, the local Democrat politician LARPing as transgender Lenin or playing a character on P-Valley when they're not on the job, or some retard like Patrisse who gives alla dat green to her babydaddy. What are their talents? Nothing. What will their legacy be other than signing on the dotted line to not 'offend' the social media mob on one octave and the enemy several levels above it? Oh yeah. Nothing. What's their loyalty to YOU or to Gentiles as a collective? Zero. What's their life? A lie. These things aren't even on the level of a celebrity. Even someone like Kanye is leagues above this trash.

As for the JoS, what is more deserving than actual spiritual knowledge? This is worth more than gold.

It isn't hard to translate the JoS if you already speak both English and your native language. I can't fathom why this is so apparently taxing other than having suspicions about the lifestyle imbalances of certain members. Especially with the assistance of things like SysTran and DeepL (I'd still never use these), one only has to make appropriate corrections of technical vocabulary and choices that that sound natural to the writing style of the HPs.

Karnonnos said:

The Jews have their eyes on the prize. This is as simple as it gets. Even a rat like this has an agenda. It gets a standing ovation from an institution meant to be the supposed flower of civilisation for Gentiles, bragging about how it made 50 million by being a criminal and a toilet. The 'elite' goy toys are so degenerated that they are all clapping for this creature like some idiot circus seals. It still had to put itself OUT THERE to do this and to push a nefarious agenda, even on the lowest echelon of the pig farm. Many Gentiles are not even getting to the step of 'OUT THERE'.

For literally being just a sex performer and all of this to get 50 million, it would strike as sensible to donate at least 10 million for worthwhile societal progress.

Not long ago someone told me about a very famous streamer, who was doing porn videos. I was not believing the things I was being related to in regards to their videos and what they got in return or how many literally almost millions were following that.

Because the person insisted I would see this, they also showed me a video of their so called sex "tapes". It was boring to watch after 15 seconds as it was like a looped lazy video. Porn is also in my view extremely boring.

I just sat there thinking to myself how unmasculine and of poor sexual taste people must have become to literally watch a woman lazily have sex with a piece of plastic, especially women who clearly do not have any sexual skills, passion, physical beauty, or a spark, are not even "anything" at what they do.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this jewy looking creature just lazily sucking on a piece of plastic, that this would generate as much revenue. That one on this post is like an ugly version of Cardi B but plus the jewish snout and everything.

The jews in control of OnlyFans clearly know what they are doing and promoting, it seems the tribe ranks the highest in this platform and in every porn platform. They are known to do this for since this fad began.

Clearly, our world is sexually starved and men have went insane if they price these things so highly. This is the consequence of people being beaten down on their masculinity all day long too. As stupidity grows, so does the state of sexual tastes drops lower and lower. Back in the day, if a woman was to succeed with sexual prowess, there had to be some sort of quality or effort involved.

Regardless, the fact that now these people or the content of let's say Oxford university, simply highlights where our world will be very soon.

The sexual level is just going lower by the day with expression of sexuality going lower and lower.

I have to talk to people at current year where they see this and say it's sensible and great all of this. Basically the economy is attention driven now and most people just look at digital vagina all day, so that is technically not a bad business model. Reasons why? Mentioned above.

Humanity is clearly fixated still on solely the lowest levels of existence in a never ending loop thanks to jews.

This society might not deserve JoS in the end of the day if you look at some things. This is like watching an evolving cancer.

Yet the Gods think otherwise and are extremely understanding of how stupid we have become, we do our best and so on, but maybe in the end of the day they deserve an ugly jewish version of Cardi B whom they see pixelated on a screen and make sure she gets more wealth than George Washington.

I have my personal reservations about what society deserves in all ways after seeing all of this bombardment of stupidity but I insist to keep my attention on worthwhile subjects and the real world 99% of the time. Sometimes I look out on the 1% window to remind myself in what world I am before I retreat again to the other subjects.

And to approach the matter with loving kindness and understanding. But the insanity on the daily is off the charts.

Jews also elevate this trash or low level people exactly to cause mental warfare in the minds of the worthwhile people of a civilization that they want to break mentally.

[Just copy pasting my reply from the other post].

Jack said:
Christianity is actually Reverse Satanism. There are so may levels of confusion layered one upon the other that the average Gentile is completely confused about what is going on. There were supermassive temples all around the world with great advanced siddha Yogis who were leading thousands in their congregations vibrating mantras in unison and other empowerment schemes for humanity.

The concept of "worship" itself has been corrupted. The worship of priests in Christianity ,Rabbis in Judaism and Imams in Islam is stolen from pre-christian traditions and corrupted into blind obedience which the priests then use for personal as well as State gain.

This can be corroborated by analyzing the Christian religion and the Judaic religion and seeing how many parts of it are modeled after Hinduism ,the now extinct Egyptian religion and various others. Even the Pagan symbols were in many cases not removed.

The concept of worship is more necessarily the concept of Emulation ,of a being far advanced that you. That is the concept of a Guru. The is worshipped and venerated not in a slavish way that is taught in Christianity but in an empowering way where he teaches you the ways of life ,traditions and empowerment techniques.

That is the actual concept of Worship of a Guru which has been completely corrupted in the enemy religions where they've used blind obedience to wage massive wars and bloodshed for person gain.

An advanced being has a purified ego and thinks in positive and empowerment terms for humanity. He is not concerned with small trinkets and doesn't missuse his power.

You put your trust in a Guru ,you bow down to him ,looking at him as a superior and accept his tutelage. There are some things that require faith in the Guru in form of mindsets that can be imparted to make your life a better one.

Worship means veneration and trying to earn guidance from a superior being in order to advance. It doesn't mean slavish blind obedience.

The majority of people are not born with an extremely strong or stubborn will and are necessarily in need of guidance. In such a case searching for a role model for self empowerment is not only natural ,but necessary. There are freaks who are losers claiming to be Gods because they do not follow some religion , acting edgy while being 30 years. This entire liberatarian model of extreme selfishness where you think you know everything and you don't need anyone's advice is just dumb.

When you need to learn sales ,you go to a good salesman and you put your trust in him because hes demonstrated results.

When you need to learn to grow muscle ,you go to a trainer you put your trust in him because hes demonstrated results of having a nice body.

When you're lost you go to something who has it figured out and adopt his mindset to figure it out. Its really simple.

The idea that you need to figure everything out by yourself and you won't follow anyone's advice is dumb. Every great philospher and scientist built his thesis upon others works and improved it. You need to do the same.

Otherwise you'll just end up wasting multiple lifetimes while no answer comes.

It's more that it gives the opposite results.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Karnonnos said:

For literally being just a sex performer and all of this to get 50 million, it would strike as sensible to donate at least 10 million for worthwhile societal progress.

Not long ago someone told me about a very famous streamer, who was doing porn videos. I was not believing the things I was being related to in regards to their videos and what they got in return or how many literally almost millions were following that.

Because the person insisted I would see this, they also showed me a video of their so called sex "tapes". It was boring to watch after 15 seconds as it was like a looped lazy video. Porn is also in my view extremely boring.

I just sat there thinking to myself how unmasculine and of poor sexual taste people must have become to literally watch a woman lazily have sex with a piece of plastic, especially women who clearly do not have any sexual skills, passion, physical beauty, or a spark, are not even "anything" at what they do.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this jewy looking creature just lazily sucking on a piece of plastic, that this would generate as much revenue. That one on this post is like an ugly version of Cardi B but plus the jewish snout and everything.

The jews in control of OnlyFans clearly know what they are doing and promoting, it seems the tribe ranks the highest in this platform and in every porn platform. They are known to do this for since this fad began.

Clearly, our world is sexually starved and men have went insane if they price these things so highly. This is the consequence of people being beaten down on their masculinity all day long too. As stupidity grows, so does the state of sexual tastes drops lower and lower. Back in the day, if a woman was to succeed with sexual prowess, there had to be some sort of quality or effort involved.

Regardless, the fact that now these people or the content of let's say Oxford university, simply highlights where our world will be very soon.

The sexual level is just going lower by the day with expression of sexuality going lower and lower.

I have to talk to people at current year where they see this and say it's sensible and great all of this. Basically the economy is attention driven now and most people just look at digital vagina all day, so that is technically not a bad business model. Reasons why? Mentioned above.

Humanity is clearly fixated still on solely the lowest levels of existence in a never ending loop thanks to jews.

This society might not deserve JoS in the end of the day if you look at some things. This is like watching an evolving cancer.

Yet the Gods think otherwise and are extremely understanding of how stupid we have become, we do our best and so on, but maybe in the end of the day they deserve an ugly jewish version of Cardi B whom they see pixelated on a screen and make sure she gets more wealth than George Washington.

I have my personal reservations about what society deserves in all ways after seeing all of this bombardment of stupidity but I insist to keep my attention on worthwhile subjects and the real world 99% of the time. Sometimes I look out on the 1% window to remind myself in what world I am before I retreat again to the other subjects.

And to approach the matter with loving kindness and understanding. But the insanity on the daily is off the charts.

Jews also elevate this trash or low level people exactly to cause mental warfare in the minds of the worthwhile people of a civilization that they want to break mentally.

[Just copy pasting my reply from the other post].

The jewish porn industry makes people look like complete fools. The last time I watched a film of this type was a couple of years ago, but it was so stupid that it pissed me off for life. And there are people who have sex based on such films.

But I've noticed that after a while porn movies create emotional disorders in people. To start with.
I read books where there was a separate meditation system for sexuality. Not that kind of bullshit.

I think the moderators should be more careful whit this kind of time wasters and whining bitches.
If the post doesn't have any value or isn't a serious question it's just pointless to approve.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

27 days for the next.

Waiting :arrow: .

I've seen many times on here those ego confilct "I know more than you HP - or advanced member, etc.", - to my feeling those never end wee, but may drain consistent energies from both parties. Not to say this is sometimes needed or forced upon the forum.

I cannot judge if versus is a troll or simply a person advancing and fighting with wrong expectations, or will to show oneself, whatever personal issue.

I only see, this is happening very close in time to the cyberattacks to the forums.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Greetings HP,

Thanks for being a guiding light to even the biggest skeptics, always.

I have a question regarding your wording here. The order you listed those "titles" is curious. It may simply not mean anything to begin with either, but I want to make sure.

I know (or at least very strongly assume, based on the knowledge you related about these topics) those ancient titles for persons of note such as Hero or Demigod or even Demon can roughly translate to milestones of advancement such as a Risen Kundalini, the "lesser" Magnum Opus and more. I am also aware that the Gods have orders and ranks among Themselves, with Their hierarchy also splitting them by Their level of power as well. Also, the word "Demon" is often used to mean both our own Gods and also the Gods under Them, the lower-order (but of course, still incredibly high by our standards) beings They employ.

So, in terms of semantics, is the order for the titles you listed in your message at all in any ascending order, or was it more or less random? Like, is a "Demon" higher than a "Hero" and lower than a "Demigod" (which I assume probably means a fully Risen Kundalini or perhaps even higher)? Or am I simply reading too much into it?

Thanks in advance.

Pillar said:
I've seen many times on here those ego confilct "I know more than you HP - or advanced member, etc.", - to my feeling those never end wee, but may drain consistent energies from both parties. Not to say this is sometimes needed or forced upon the forum.

I cannot judge if versus is a troll or simply a person advancing and fighting with wrong expectations, or will to show oneself, whatever personal issue.

I only see, this is happening very close in time to the cyberattacks to the forums.

I don't believe he is a troll at all.

Most people are very disconnected from the Gods and the ways of our people as taught by them originally, disconnected from their ancestors and also the greater purpose of reality than just what is in front of them.

It takes time for people to reach certain levels of enlightenment, it comes in stages.

Which is patience is needed to educate, so that people from all stages can advance and reach higher levels of understanding and enlightenment.

Your patience has indeed grown Cobra most impressive handling i think what some other SS who immediately call troll and attack Versus just need to understand that people say these things based on assumptions these assumptions are usually based on ignorance and so you must do your best to give some leniency when dealing with them, also if you don't like the way things are written or some small errors or whatever then you can simply click on the next topic or only read the warfare schedules not really that hard to do i shouldn't think.

Like i myself don't really like talking about famous people i understand why we do some times but i personally have no love for it i either voice lightly and simply about how i haven't the time of day for these people or i simply click onto the next topic or i close down the browser and go about my day simple if i could mark such topics as spam and keep the other topics and warfare schedule coming i would.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
VerSus said:

Those who do not do this, fall into the status of slavery under them, which is exactly what is happening now.
I once said to someone something about America always being in everyone's thoughts, and gave some examples, including "I <3 NY" - why do we never see anyone in NY wearing a t-shirt that says, "I <3 London" or a smaller, unknown village... "I <3 Odessa" or "I <3 Hum" (the smallest village in the World)? Everyone thinks they <3 America. No-one in America <3s anywhere else, other than where they live. The person responded with, "America must be doing something right". Evidently, the jew is doing something very right, in order to be in control of this World.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
VerSus said:
thank you kindly

I hope the reply was at least helpful in furthering understanding.

We do not "worship" like the enemy. The enemy preaches "worship" as a replacement for a lie which means that you worship an idol like Mohammed, Jesus or JHVH, while you are utterly and eternally useless as a being spiritually or materially. That is slavish "worship".

The above is a reversal of all the Pagan mentality and approach.

Satanism: The Gods guide, help, and we do what we must. Then, we swim. So we can advance too, with the idea of Godhead in min.

Enemy: Just believe in jeboo goy, you can never do shit, just ask for mercy, be a slave, you can't do anything.

I do not believe that how they do not understand that they are totally slaves :?: :!:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back