Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Napoleon Bonaparte...

Isisd

He was for sure. He was very skilled in divination, he could literally read the future through cards or the fly of birds (augure) for battles. But i consider his little trip to Egypt the ultimate proof he was Luciferian and a warlock. He spent an entire night in a Pyramid never wanting to tell what happened there he simply said "you wouldn't believe me" to his soldiers. In return from Egypt he put bees as a decoration everywhere, even on flags (even now the flag of D'elba Island has bees) also it's known he had a very powerful talisman with a shape of a sacred beetle (scarabeus sacer) and we all know how these animals are important to us as spiritual Satanists. Also, his wife Josephine was surely a witch, a friend of hers was Madame Lenormand. An old story/legend says she put a spell on her rose garden to make it look the most beautiful on the world.

Primal said:
I'll keep this concise.

He's my hero. As a Spiritual Satanist with your knowledge of history and how it relates to our demon gods, what do you think of Napoleon? What role did he play? Was he on our side? Neutral?

He definitely was never a Christian, I can tell you that with certainty.

Napoleon was a greatest soul from our side, who did his earnest to reconstruct France and turn it into a utopia, giving an example to the rest of the world to do the same.

In a century of rife xianity, He also constructed literal Pagan temples whom he progressively had a plan to turn into full blown Pagan cathedrals, going largely against his time but setting a precedent for disconnect from Judeo-Christianity. He reformed the military and law, and was in many respects a Hitler-like figure.

Our own are to be understood from their works, and these works belong in Satan's hand.

Taking the opportunity to ask if you know anything about Cnut The Great - as a Soul, or was he not so "Great". The sources on for one treat him like a devote christian who would pay huge lip service for the christian church, for others he led a great Pagan army that fought real nutcases christian kangs who were commiting all sorts of atrocities against Pagans. They say he was beloved by the people of England despite being a Dane king.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In a century of rife xianity, He also constructed literal Pagan temples whom he progressively had a plan to turn into full blown Pagan cathedrals, going largely against his time but setting a precedent for disconnect from Judeo-Christianity. He reformed the military and law, and was in many respects a Hitler-like figure.

Our own are to be understood from their works, and these works belong in Satan's hand.

I have always admired Napoleon Bonaparte, apart from the fact that he was a great military strategist, he is a satanic soul, his campaign and experiences he had in Egypt are a good clue to that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back