Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dedication and Devotion to Father Satan

Also the info I got was females is the creator if that’s true how is Satan the creator he is a mail

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Cosmic6999 said:
How are demons so powerful if they not on semen retention or no fap how?

Demons are not in semen retention or no fap.

They are very powerful Astral beings.

Though, you can boost their already very high power, directing your orgasmic energy to them.

And it doesn't matter if it is achieved by usual sexual contacts ir by masturbation.

Hope I helped you :)

What’s the difference when a sith meditate and a Jedi meditates? Which one is better and what meditations on the site is the best program to put in my routine I’m very much curious now

Cosmic6999 said:
NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Cosmic6999 said:
How are demons so powerful if they not on semen retention or no fap how?

Demons are not in semen retention or no fap.

They are very powerful Astral beings.

Though, you can boost their already very high power, directing your orgasmic energy to them.

And it doesn't matter if it is achieved by usual sexual contacts ir by masturbation.

Hope I helped you :)

What’s the difference when a sith meditate and a Jedi meditates? Which one is better and what meditations on the site is the best program to put in my routine I’m very much curious now

What a clown.

Hail Hooded Cobra. How can I send you a personal message? I would like to dedicate some time weekly to helping the growth and maintenance of the Joy of Satan. Thank You. Promethean Flam

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back