Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The importance of persisting against suffering.

serpentwalker666

Suffering is a natural part of existing for all forms of life, occurring from the smallest creature to the mightiest of human beings who deal with very bad circumstances we often have to endure in our lives.

Some experience more suffering, others less. Many factors contribute to this whether it's ourselves and our choices, or forces outside of our control, like fate that can afflict a person with horrible things, or our karmic imprints.

I am writing this to remind my fellow SS that even if things are very bad, one is in unbearable pain or suffering, that it is always worth it to persist against this in order to eventually grow the strength to rise above this.

I'll share some of my own experiences here as an important example of this.

I'm a young adult, and I have suffered for the longest time, with crippling, severe pain and suffering from multiple chronic health conditions. In most circumstances doctors have been unable to help me.

At times in my life it has been less of a problem, but always still there.

It has impacted every aspect of my life. Undermined my potential in many ways.

Yet despite the odds against me, I decided quite a long time ago, to persist forward no matter what. No matter if I'm having a very bad day with it or not.

I'd rather live a virtuous life, then die a weak coward.

Over time I still managed to make some progress in my life. Despite the seemingly impossible circumstances.

On the route I am now, this is only the way up the mountain so to say. It's really only up from here.

I've done alot of meditation and yoga over the years. Many healing workings. Yet still there is much to do in curing myself.

I've also been recently lead to information that helps me reach a conclusion in what I need to do from here to reach more manageable health.

It's a long hard road but at the end I'll be victorious!

The message I have for everybody is you must NEVER GIVE UP.

We are a creation of Satan. We must think to ourselves what would Satan do.?

The Gods and Satan want us to evolve, enjoy life and grow and thrive. Life is WORTH IT even in some of the worst circumstances.

Persisting against seemingly insurmountable odds can seem unbearable at first but over time as one gets used to it, one understand that with Satan and our own power almost anything is still possible.

It doesn't matter how slowly you go. Or how long it takes you. Life MUST go on. Never just buckle under and stop. Ever.

In time you'll have a smile on your face, having went through such hard circumstances and having came out victorious.

You'll have your hand ready. To grab a soul by the hand to lift them up off their knees and tell them it's going to be okay. To give them hope when they don't have much of it.

We have great potential from our creator Sata.

Let's make sure we always put it to use my fellow brothers and sisters in Satan.

Let our combined strength make us unbreakable.

HAIL SATAN!

I made a mental note of your username, ever since I read this post.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=62875&p=283542&#p283542
So I know you speak truly.

Your story, and tireless persistence is inspiring.
I am glad to read the situation is improving.

serpentwalker666 said:
Suffering is a natural part of existing for all forms of life,

HAIL SATAN!

THANK you so much for such an inspiring post.
much appreciated

Korpi said:
I made a mental note of your username, ever since I read this post.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=62875&p=283542&#p283542
So I know you speak truly.

Your story, and tireless persistence is inspiring.
I am glad to read the situation is improving.

Thank you I'm glad I could provide some inspiration. That's what's important. I want to see us all rise to glory in this coming age.

I wholeheartedly agree with what you said. Thank you for the reminder, some of us that are weaker need to hear/read content like this to get back on track. I've been dealing with a shitload of medical issues and still do after what feels like many, many years which led me dangerously close to taking my own life quite a few times. I still think about it from time to time but know that I probably won't do it no matter how bad it gets. It's become a journey full of physical and mental pain and suffering in great quantities that I feel has made me what I am today (which may not be much from an outside perspective and out of context but I'm still proud of myself while at the same time highly critical, knowing there's so much more). So thanx again. I just wanted to emphasize the point of your post. Even with all the bad stuff like mental illnesses, disability, chronic conditions and long term consequences of bad choices that significantly reduce the quality of life, it's worth it nevertheless.

luggaldimmerankia369 said:
I wholeheartedly agree with what you said. Thank you for the reminder, some of us that are weaker need to hear/read content like this to get back on track. I've been dealing with a shitload of medical issues and still do after what feels like many, many years which led me dangerously close to taking my own life quite a few times. I still think about it from time to time but know that I probably won't do it no matter how bad it gets. It's become a journey full of physical and mental pain and suffering in great quantities that I feel has made me what I am today (which may not be much from an outside perspective and out of context but I'm still proud of myself while at the same time highly critical, knowing there's so much more). So thanx again. I just wanted to emphasize the point of your post. Even with all the bad stuff like mental illnesses, disability, chronic conditions and long term consequences of bad choices that significantly reduce the quality of life, it's worth it nevertheless.

Make sure you are setting aside time for healing workings with Auruz. You can leave the affirmation non-specific, except with the conditional that it works "in the best way for you". In other words, don't try to target a specific problem unless you are positive that is worth your time.

Use Auruz 88x, for example, on a Virgo, Leo, Aries, or Taurus moon. Others may work, but these are ideal.
This working will make it much easier to deal with physical problems, as your body will have naturally more energy and endurance.

Do not forget Sun and Mars squares, as well. You can even do something like the Sun in Sagittarius, which is still a fire sign.

Other than that, make heavy use of yoga, which goes a huge way at immediately adding vitality back into your body. For more specific problems, you can use acupoints to direct energy to heal it.

By the way, any workings will generate some karmic episodes, so just be mindful of this. In the case of a health working, your health many improve for a few days, but one day may seem bad for some reason. This will repeat, but it will lessen over time. After you complete 40 or 80 days, you should be left with a permanent increase in your health.

luggaldimmerankia369 said:

You are welcome. I'm glad this post could be of some help to those Spiritual Satanists who need to hear it.

I relate to what you say. For those of us who have experienced these types of problems in severity it can take some time to surmount them, but it definitely can be done.

Also be sure to follow Blitzkreig's guidance and advice. He is a very helpful, experienced member who has helped many people here with guidance and advice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back