Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For The Strong Of Spirit

GoyVeyII said:

I have no idea who you are, but if your profile picture are your hands which I suspect them to be, it's enough for me to have attacked you spiritually if I wanted to. I don't, but some people here might.

Anyway, your accusations are a bit amusing. I'm willing to play a game here actually. If my account is banned in the next 24 hours, I'll never come back to this place in the name of Satan. Yes I'm willing to do that. I'll never speak or write "Joy of Satan" again. I'm willing to extend this deal for you, to acknowledge you were pretty close to he truth -- close enough anyway but not quite. I have better things to do than be here anyway.

RIP if banned.

HPHC's reply to you highlights the same point which I was trying to make on my last reply to you:

There is no reason for games or anything like this. Either you wish to be a constructive influence on this community, or you don't. If you do, then you can simply move past any flaws over time. If not, then please don't bother us.

If you are not Jewish, but simply hesitant to dedicate yourself to our group, then make your questions or concerns known. Otherwise, you have positioned yourself into some gray zone where people cannot figure out if they should trust you or not. Whether this is intentional or not is what I am concerned with.

Greetings. I started reading this topic at the beginning of the original and I just came to a point where I need to comment. I left of at "...the God of God's doesn't do that..." Speaking of putting us down. Now I have to share this thing that happened some years ago on a Father's day
I was sitting alone totally bummed cuz I still to this day haven't been in my son's life, and at the time my father was upstairs drunk being the usual asshole. Now I come close to loosing my shit when Our Father, I like the title of Lucifer better, in some dimension sat right friggin next to me, wrapped His wing around me and said, "I'm here" (which was a trip in itself as I've used the phrase myself!) Tell ya all the pain was released in a fit of laughter and happy tears. Guess I'd have to say don't let yourself be the one to put you down even by memories of "failures"
HAIL LERAJIE
HAIL SATAN

I've actually been considering changing my pfp for a while, and I suppose now is as good of a time as any. My new pfp is of Anton Slavik from Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun. This is an accurate depiction of my demeanor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOIBJwsySfg

Whoever wrote the story of the Command and Conquer Tiberium universe seems to have accidentally created a Satanic mythology, with symbolic predictions for the future, and a description of our battle against GDI, which clearly stands for "Globalist Defense Initiative." (cough) I'll describe my thoughts on what I have symbolically gleaned from Command and Conquer when I have time.

In regards to singling out GoyVeyII, my primary purpose is a long-game approach in weakening an overall system of subversion. Accounts like GoyVeyII's are melted through like butter, and serve as expendable controlled-opposition. This is one of the pillars or a larger structure I see that I can quickly and easily topple right away. It is not necessary for GoyVeyII to be banned for my move to be a success. My strategy is to bring awareness to the exact type of tactic that I've described above, so as to hopefully limit or crush it's effectiveness in the future, no matter who employs this method.

In one sentence:
These expendable obvious-infiltrator accounts are knowingly making themselves the unappealing strawmen, who present easily-refutable and skewed versions of truths that are in urgent need of authentic clarification, and act toxic on purpose so that malicious actors can build their credibility by debating them, and so that unknowing bystanders and observers can be tricked into thinking that the correct perspective is wrong, and the incorrect perspective is right.

The above ties into my statement that "the truth is non-expendable, but any lie will do, as long as it works."

My approach to GoyVeyII (and describing similar accounts by proxy) is of course polemic, but in other areas, my approach will be much more deliberate and non-polemic. I am faced with a colossal task, which is why I talked about the concept of shouldering heavy burdens and responsibilities long ago. I have to carry the world on my shoulders, and I know I will likely be broken by it, but there is simply no other way, for I refuse to live in a world in which I and future generations suffer the consequences of my not having done so. I am willing to pay the price to do what is right, for the price of omission is far greater than I, or our White children can endure. For such an ambition, I have to be realistic, hard-working, and severe with myself.

Hail Satan!

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=393355 time=1665552742 user_id=19170]
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoyVeyII said:

He says that the Gods are not real because apparently they can't come and tell JoS Guardians about who is a troll and who isn't. While claiming to be in the JoS for like a decade.

I see, thank you, now it looks clearer. Still, because I know about his situation and that they had him over in a weird coven which instructed him nonsense, despite of knowing, I will take a bit of lenience in the situation and would like to see further if it's the result of poor social skills.

Clearly, everyone understands something was wrong here so it should be clear the Gods do not need to come a planet apart in order to decide about a wholly unimportant matter such as this. However I know from the people he associated with, they were not serious at all and fed him a lot of lies.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=393355 time=1665552742 user_id=19170]
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

He says that the Gods are not real because apparently they can't come and tell JoS Guardians about who is a troll and who isn't. While claiming to be in the JoS for like a decade.

I see, thank you, now it looks clearer. Still, because I know about his situation and that they had him over in a weird coven which instructed him nonsense, despite of knowing, I will take a bit of lenience in the situation and would like to see further if it's the result of poor social skills.

Clearly, everyone understands something was wrong here so it should be clear the Gods do not need to come a planet apart in order to decide about a wholly unimportant matter such as this. However I know from the people he associated with, they were not serious at all and fed him a lot of lies.
Alright. I'll keep in mind that it's Red Dawn

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoyVeyII said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

If you want to turn turds into gold, go right ahead. This "seed" doesn't reside in all people, at least not anymore. Or at least, not to the capacity that I personally deem effectively cultivated. Rephrased, if you want to create an oasis where very little water already exists, or find that doing so is necessary (ultimately it is), then ya put those pearls on those pigs.

It seems that this philosophical social phase was started with my "evading" on the topic of the uh fine gentleman and his wheelchair. It's good you wrote this additional piece to complement your bois essay, as in my opinion it was misleading in narrative. Weakness cannot be normalized as modern society has done. I agree with most points here actually, other than some minor things that aren't really worth discussing.

What makes you so believing in the fact you are not a turd yourself for example? For all your time here and under numerous accounts you have been progressively advancing while others would call you shit.

In my view the foundation of being strong is misunderstood. Except of my view, all of this is supported by all of alchemy and the culture of the Gods which is based on progression.

Some people might be swine but none of the swine would even be remotely interested in Spiritual Satanism. The existence of swine or what one might think here does not apply.

:eek: :eek:

GoyVeyII said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoyVeyII said:
If you want to turn turds into gold, go right ahead. This "seed" doesn't reside in all people, at least not anymore. Or at least, not to the capacity that I personally deem effectively cultivated. Rephrased, if you want to create an oasis where very little water already exists, or find that doing so is necessary (ultimately it is), then ya put those pearls on those pigs.

It seems that this philosophical social phase was started with my "evading" on the topic of the uh fine gentleman and his wheelchair. It's good you wrote this additional piece to complement your bois essay, as in my opinion it was misleading in narrative. Weakness cannot be normalized as modern society has done. I agree with most points here actually, other than some minor things that aren't really worth discussing.

What makes you so believing in the fact you are not a turd yourself for example? For all your time here and under numerous accounts you have been progressively advancing while others would call you shit.

In my view the foundation of being strong is misunderstood. Except of my view, all of this is supported by all of alchemy and the culture of the Gods which is based on progression.

Some people might be swine but none of the swine would even be remotely interested in Spiritual Satanism. The existence of swine or what one might think here does not apply.

I'm not sure why Casper the ghost thought this was insulting, maybe he's not entirely literate. Anyway, I think that's a reasonable follow up question.

I was/am a turd. I preformed the relevant self discoveries that would allow myself to recognize and utilize what my strengths were/are. It took a lot of time for myself to overcome my turdom, and even today I see turd qualities that I intend to work on. Somethings are difficult even for me to deal with, as they're conditioned habitually and apart of coping mechanisms. I'm aware of my flaws and I'm not insulted when people point them out, they're telling me something I already understand and perhaps give information directly or indirectly that might function as insights into another situation.

I recognize that turds are able to become non-turds or semi non-turds. In my experience, usually turds stay turds and/or never fully comprehend how much of a turd they are. Without knowing, or worse yet, thinking they know who they are, they're incapable of making correct self observations that would then allow them to change themselves in a desirable way. I have no interest in "politely" telling a turd that they're a turd, because I personally believe one doesn't change in a place of comfort. If someone is comfortable as a turd, they often don't have an incentive for change. They may desire change but never find the determination to follow through. I'm not obligated to help other turds and typically I don't. Nobody tried to help me, nor were they able to. The change that I personally required was internal and nobody could have caused these changes except for myself and I only did because I was under distress situationally. I had to evolve, therefore I did the best I could.

Pain therefore is a relevant motivator for change.

You cannot create something new in the same space as another thing, nor can you create something out of nothing. Creation requires material, and material can only be obtained through the destruction and separation of other objects. In this context, one cannot change if their flaws are associate with a coping mechanism that prevents self observation in the first place. If their coping mechanism is used in a way that prevents pain, therefore enabling a false sense of comfort or satisfaction, and this person is unable to endure this pain without their coping mechanism, then the required evolution will be experienced as painful. This pain is necessary, in order to heal and self adjust in a way that allows change. Of course, a person can experience this pain and self adjust in negative ways too like creating a new coping mechanism like drug use.

Therefore, one's endurance to pain in my opinion is a relevant indicator of someone's ability to deturdify.

All jokes aside, I've dedicated my life to agendas I know to benefit my interpretation of Satanism and the Occult. I won't elaborate on what I mean by that, but I can say that I personally experienced a lot of distress in pursuing what I was/am passionate about. I had to be willing to sacrifice anything, internally and externally in short notice even for an opportunity, oftentimes to end up of failing in the attempt. I failed a lot, but failing was necessary. I wouldn't say I succeeded yet either, but I made notable progress at least imo. Some turds still see me as a turd, but the opinion of a turd is worthless.

There. You got me self reflecting. Hit me if you can, Cobra.

Only skim read this thread, you seem okay to me in this post i have read, lets try not fight amongst ourselves.

Lmg said:
Günün her saniyesinde yüce şeytan ve tanrılarını zikrediyorum ve sahte olan tanrıya lanet okuyorum çünki benim ilerlememi engelliyor şeytana adandım fakat yapabildiğim tek şey RTR leri uygulayabilmek. Eğer benim dileklerimi gerçekleştirmeyecekse ona ait olan ruhumu alması için dua ediyorum hergece uyumadan önce ona dua edip yalvarıyorum. Doğru veya yanlışmı yapıyorum ne yapmalıyım bilemiyorum daha önce bu isteğimi onayladığına dair çok açık bir işaret gösterdi fakat uzun zaman oldu hağla hayattayım fazlasıyla dindar bir ailenin içinde yaşıyorum ve onların tanrısından iğreniyorum yaşadığım sıkıntılar tahmin bile edilemez gücü bulamıyorum ne yapmalıyım...

Şeytan yalvarma ve dua karşılığında dileklerini gerçekleştirmez, düşman insanlığın ‘‘ibadet’’ ve ‘‘dua’’ anlayışını bozmuştur. Tanrılar yol göstererek ve bilgelik vererek bize yardımcı olurlar. İntihar, işkence gibi durumlarla karşı karşıya olunmadığı sürece iyi bir seçenek değil. Türkçe foruma gelirseniz arkadaşlar yardımcı olurlar. Müslüman ailenizi büyüyle bağlayabilirsiniz.

Satan doesn’t bestow wishes in exchange for begging and praying, the enemy corrupted the notion of ‘‘praying’’. Gods help us by sharing their wisdom and pointing the right path. Suicide is not a good choice unless the person is under the threat of torture or a similar situation. We can help you if you visit Turkish forum. You can bind Muslim relatives with witchcraft.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=29 Türkçe kısıma gelene kadar aşağıya kaydırın.

EnkiUK55 said:
GoyVeyII said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm not sure why Casper the ghost thought this was insulting, maybe he's not entirely literate. Anyway, I think that's a reasonable follow up question.

I was/am a turd. I preformed the relevant self discoveries that would allow myself to recognize and utilize what my strengths were/are. It took a lot of time for myself to overcome my turdom, and even today I see turd qualities that I intend to work on. Somethings are difficult even for me to deal with, as they're conditioned habitually and apart of coping mechanisms. I'm aware of my flaws and I'm not insulted when people point them out, they're telling me something I already understand and perhaps give information directly or indirectly that might function as insights into another situation.

I recognize that turds are able to become non-turds or semi non-turds. In my experience, usually turds stay turds and/or never fully comprehend how much of a turd they are. Without knowing, or worse yet, thinking they know who they are, they're incapable of making correct self observations that would then allow them to change themselves in a desirable way. I have no interest in "politely" telling a turd that they're a turd, because I personally believe one doesn't change in a place of comfort. If someone is comfortable as a turd, they often don't have an incentive for change. They may desire change but never find the determination to follow through. I'm not obligated to help other turds and typically I don't. Nobody tried to help me, nor were they able to. The change that I personally required was internal and nobody could have caused these changes except for myself and I only did because I was under distress situationally. I had to evolve, therefore I did the best I could.

You cannot create something new in the same space as another thing, nor can you create something out of nothing. Creation requires material, and material can only be obtained through the destruction and separation of other objects. In this context, one cannot change if their flaws are associate with a coping mechanism that prevents self observation in the first place. If their coping mechanism is used in a way that prevents pain, therefore enabling a false sense of comfort or satisfaction, and this person is unable to endure this pain without their coping mechanism, then the required evolution will be experienced as painful. This pain is necessary, in order to heal and self adjust in a way that allows change. Of course, a person can experience this pain and self adjust in negative ways too like creating a new coping mechanism like drug use.

Therefore, one's endurance to pain in my opinion is a relevant indicator of someone's ability to deturdify.

All jokes aside, I've dedicated my life to agendas I know to benefit my interpretation of Satanism and the Occult. I won't elaborate on what I mean by that, but I can say that I personally experienced a lot of distress in pursuing what I was/am passionate about. I had to be willing to sacrifice anything, internally and externally in short notice even for an opportunity, oftentimes to end up of failing in the attempt. I failed a lot, but failing was necessary. I wouldn't say I succeeded yet either, but I made notable progress at least imo. Some turds still see me as a turd, but the opinion of a turd is worthless.

Only skim read this thread, you seem okay to me in this post i have read, lets try not fight amongst ourselves.

The idiot's a troll, don't give him attention.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
EnkiUK55 said:
GoyVeyII said:

The idiot's a troll, don't give him attention.

You talking to me pal or other guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back