Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How many people on here are in a coven?

I also really wanted to be in a coven, even if it was online. but im guessing the whole thing maybe got cancelled in here because of security precautions ( like the jews or other idiots and infiltrators attempting to ruin or take your life, or report you to the FBI or police). this path is better taken on in solitude, and in complete secrecy. HPS Maxine was for a while more open with her message, and many many times she was risking her life, although each and every single time anyone wanted to hurt or kill her, Satan absolutely annihilated them and Maxine went through unscathed. she talks about these in her audio sermons. like one time there was this jewish bitch who was already scheming to take her life, and that bitch posed as a yoga instructor but Maxine quickly found out she was lying. Basically that bitch went ahead and tried to take high priestess's life but nothing happened to Maxine and instead that bitch died while her house was on fire in a very disturbing way.

So yeah.
Plus even if you wanna join a coven with other "witches" or "mages", please dont. you'll be wasting time and energy, because these idiots dont know what they are doing, like EVER. and they will go on and support SJW jewish shit. and i have even been in touch with a group that literally tried connecting to the gabriel thoughtform for gods know why. and they were "SATANISTS"..... lol.

steer clear of these arrogant little shits, you are never truly alone because the demons are watching out for you, but honestly man, enjoy the ride on your own.

You never know a persons true intentions or when they might suddenly turn on you so dont do it for your own peace of mind and safety.

This here is our coven. The world in this time is not a safe place for us to meet together. Do not trust or listen if somebody tries to lure you into a coven. There are more than a Billion muslims who would love to have the opportunity to cut off your head if they knew you are Satanist, and this is not an exaggeration.

Doing spells together sharing the energy or very much contributing to, connects you to the other members.

Personally I have decided to not participate in a coven and Id rather do spells alone.

Also, if people ever propose to do spells to connect you to another better, run. These people are not sane of mind and it is totally unnecessary for spellwork that you feel so connected as if you were "one".

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Doing spells together sharing the energy or very much contributing to, connects you to the other members.

Personally I have decided to not participate in a coven and Id rather do spells alone.

Also, if people ever propose to do spells to connect you to another better, run. These people are not sane of mind and it is totally unnecessary for spellwork that you feel so connected as if you were "one".

So its not a good time to ask you to do a working to get closer to each other? :cry: :lol:

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

So its not a good time to ask you to do a working to get closer to each other? :cry: :lol:

No. :)
Have you taken interest?

CaspianTheDreamer said:
steer clear of these arrogant little shits, you are never truly alone because the demons are watching out for you, but honestly man, enjoy the ride on your own.

if someone wants to risk wanting something like this, let that person have prominence and enough power to nearly kill or heavily weaken someone in a matter of seconds with black magic
:idea:

nebu said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

if someone wants to risk wanting something like this, let that person have prominence and enough power to nearly kill or heavily weaken someone in a matter of seconds with black magic

...which is unfortunately not really applicable because most definitely a very few number of ppl have that type of strength through advancement, and those ppl are already working in secret and avoiding groups or "covens".

And those who ARE in covens or whatever are not of us and do not know of the True Satanic light or reject it, such as this:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70027&p=339174&hilit=goat+legs#p338737

i guess you can say if some of us here are extroverted its gonna be annoying for them not commuincating these or finding a circle of friends in this field... but its not worth the risk and headaches really.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
nebu said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

...which is unfortunately not really applicable because most definitely a very few number of ppl have that type of strength through advancement, and those ppl are already working in secret and avoiding groups or "covens".

yes but it's not impossible, i'm not a dedicated at the extreme level and what i have is placement in black magic and i meditate everyday and i improve well, in minutes i can make someone fuck up in some way, not big or extreme , but something very visible

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Im busy irl so I prob dont have time anyway.

Sounds like you are doing well, i wish you the best of luck with it sis!

Currently at home sick. So Im just doing stuff atm that I haven't had the time/energy for to do them, with taking rests in between.
To be fair, I could be better but it could also be worse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back