Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR AND RITUAL SCHEDULE - ANTI-GREAT RESET - Sept 14 to Sept 28

Hello. :)
I have a question about Reverse 72.
We do 4 lines of 3x then SATANAS 1x, affirmations 6x, SATANAS 1x, AUM 1x and that's it? Should I do a few repetitions?

Glory to Satan!

I have a question regarding the 72 Names RTR; Do I have vibrate all four lines at once in one , or do I have to vibrate each of the lines 4 times?

DisillusionedCitizen said:
I have a question regarding the 72 Names RTR; Do I have vibrate all four lines at once in one , or do I have to vibrate each of the lines 4 times?
Four paragraphs done consecutively is one repetition.

Henu the Great said:

No that's no correct ' Henu the great' . You will have to vibrate Line 1 four times , then vibrate Line 2 four times, then vibrate Line 3 four times and vibrate Line 4 four times. This is the real way . And , also khow that there are not paragraph. If you notice , you will see that The 72 words ( reversing ) are arranged in four lines.

A666 said:
Hello. :)
I have a question about Reverse 72.
We do 4 lines of 3x then SATANAS 1x, affirmations 6x, SATANAS 1x, AUM 1x and that's it? Should I do a few repetitions?

Glory to Satan!

Correct!

Shiva666 said:
No that's no correct ' Henu the great' . You will have to vibrate Line 1 four times , then vibrate Line 2 four times, then vibrate Line 3 four times and vibrate Line 4 four times. This is the real way . And , also khow that there are not paragraph. If you notice , you will see that The 72 words ( reversing ) are arranged in four lines.
You have misunderstood the instructions and what I said.

It is done how I initially described.

Henu the Great said:
Shiva666 said:

Again I am saying you are wrong. You have to deprogram yourself. You have misunderstood the instruction and your process is wrong. Your working is not wrong. Your thinking is wrong. Everything you instructed is wrong. /b]

Rather do how I initially described. And It is correct.

Henu the Great said:

There are some vibrations that are separated in the written text, but the mp3 vibrates them together. For these I follow the written text, it seems logical. Did I do it right?

Now that this schedule is almost over, I'm curious about something; the jewish new year is coming up. Will there be another schedule after this to deal with that or does this already cover it?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=388584 time=1663324624 user_id=21286]

It is definitely not too late. Things are going as planned, otherwise the Gods would've warned us well in advance. Don't let your own perception limit your magic. This is like a soldier on the ground screaming "we lost!" without ever having viewed any tactical maps or similar knowledge.

What do you trust physically? It's September and Nord Stream is gone. Where will gas come from in Western European countries? If (!) Nord Stream is restored, Piss Joe could blow it up again. Western Europe might get gas from the Chinese, but if the second frontline of the world war opens up in Taiwan, not so sure.

Mass panic is expected soon everywhere.

But I have only mentioned one current problem. There are many. This, for example, is a thought-provoking analysis (written on 20 July).

https://hiddencomplexity.substack.com/p/the-coming-chaos

Hello guys. Situation is extremaly disturbing in the world. Do these rtrs work? or do we do enough rtrs?

Hello guys. Situation is extremaly disturbing in the world. Do these rtrs work? or do we do enough rtrs?

Dark Lawyer said:

There are problems, but don't get too wrapped up in the fear wave. Humanity has a tremendous resilience when it acts appropriately. People will panic, but then they will calm down and reorient their priorities. This is described by the Nauthiz rune, which is a shift in behavior to survival circumstances.

People will express their discontent politically, as already seen in Europe. We have set the stage through our RTR's for people to be as unburdened as possible. Therefore, this may result in a reorganization of society which acts in our favor. Yes, there may be initial trouble, but the overall result will become much better over time.

There is generally limited value to be gained from the analysis of someone who is not aware of the energy surrounding these situations. It is critical that you do not kill your own magic just because you have frightened yourself with a cynical perception.

Remember how we have defeated the Covid insanity, as people only ending up protesting against this. Although the stress in the world may increase, this will work against the enemy, not for them.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=391464 time=1664678487 user_id=21286](...)

Thank you for your encouraging reply!

For me, there are too many statements on this forum that I have no experience of, so it is only possible for me to accept them if I believe them with religious faith. I used to be a Christian for many years, so I am sensitive to such statements. I do not want to believe in anything.

I certainly understand that your statements are based on personal experience. But until my experience shows real results, I don't want to believe religiously without a basis.

Although the fact is that I made my initiation based on faith, so I know I am contradicting myself.

Shiva666 said:
Again I am saying you are wrong. You have to deprogram yourself. You have misunderstood the instruction and your process is wrong. Your working is not wrong. Your thinking is wrong. Everything you instructed is wrong.

Alright, explain and show where in the instructions it is described to perform as you do. Hint: You can't because it is not done so.

There is no need for me "to deprogram myself" as you have grossly misunderstood me and where I am coming from (due to language barrier) and taken my post as some sort of insult, which it was not.

Dark Lawyer said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=388584 time=1663324624 user_id=21286]

It is definitely not too late. Things are going as planned, otherwise the Gods would've warned us well in advance. Don't let your own perception limit your magic. This is like a soldier on the ground screaming "we lost!" without ever having viewed any tactical maps or similar knowledge.

What do you trust physically? It's September and Nord Stream is gone. Where will gas come from in Western European countries? If (!) Nord Stream is restored, Piss Joe could blow it up again. Western Europe might get gas from the Chinese, but if the second frontline of the world war opens up in Taiwan, not so sure.

Mass panic is expected soon everywhere.

But I have only mentioned one current problem. There are many. This, for example, is a thought-provoking analysis (written on 20 July).

https://hiddencomplexity.substack.com/p/the-coming-chaos
Nord Stream was mainly for German industry, no? Your gas comes from another route, no?

In any case, US has LNG for sale. Will it be enough for everyone, is something I do not know. And it will be considerably more expensive (no surprise there).

Personally I welcome civil unrest since it is the only way we will move forward from the grip of enemy due to our collective state. Yes, it can be stressful, but one must remain prepared, steadfast and cool headed. We will pull through.

Dark Lawyer said:
There are some vibrations that are separated in the written text, but the mp3 vibrates them together. For these I follow the written text, it seems logical. Did I do it right?
72 RTR? It has even spacing all thorough the ritual.

Henu the Great said:
Shiva666 said:
Again I am saying you are wrong. You have to deprogram yourself. You have misunderstood the instruction and your process is wrong. Your working is not wrong. Your thinking is wrong. Everything you instructed is wrong.

Alright, explain and show where in the instructions it is described to perform as you do.

Are you blind Jew? I have said before. Just scroll up. You will see what I have told before.

And, Stop fucking non-sense . you need to deprogram yourself. Don't hesitate. Do it Jew.

You have to deprogram yourself for not insulting others opinion.

Fuck off Jew from this post . Don't waste our Spiritual Satanist time here. You are just wasting our time here idiot.

Shiva666 said:
Are you blind Jew? I have said before. Just scroll up. You will see what I have told before.

And, Stop fucking non-sense . you need to deprogram yourself. Don't hesitate. Do it Jew.

Fuck off Jew from this post . Don't waste our Spiritual Satanist time here. You are just wasting our time here idiot.
I am genuinely baffled at your reaction. Like I said, you can not show me where what you described is, because there is no such instruction. Excerpt consisting of two sentences that comes close is the following: Because of the length of this ritual, I added in superscript, the number of each of the three letter names to eliminate confusion. The following are also divided into 4 sections; lines 1, 2, 3 and 4

In the above Maxine is describing how the ritual has been divided into four sections. Nowhere there has been any mention to vibrate first section four times, etc. This is a misundersatding of epic porpotions by you due to language barrier. The ritual is very simple: You go through 72 three vowel names once each. By doing so you have one round of ritual done.

And lastly, I have not insulted you, nor has my intention ever been so. Please, take a deep breath and calm down.

Shiva666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Shiva666 said:

Alright, explain and show where in the instructions it is described to perform as you do.

There is literally no reason to insult Henu the Great, you sound like an islamic.

Shiva666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Shiva666 said:

Please relax brother. The reality is that there is no description to do this as you describe. But even if you did it this way, then this is not a big issue. But this is not the recommended way.

Henu is not a jew or anything like this, they are just telling you the above because it's true.

Henu the Great said:
Shiva666 said:

The ritual is very simple: You go through 72 three vowel names once each. By doing so you have one round of ritual done.

Please, take a deep breath and calm down.

I am extremely sorry henu the great. We both had a misunderstanding. I am really sorry as a brother , if my words hard you. Again really sorry.

Thank you for correct instructions. Take my love my brother .

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shiva666 said:
Henu the Great said:

Please relax brother. The reality is that there is no description to do this as you describe. But even if you did it this way, then this is not a big issue. But this is not the recommended way.

Henu is not a jew or anything like this, they are just telling you the above because it's true.

I had a misunderstanding about henu. Thank you sir for correcting the misunderstanding and thank you also for this comment.

Sorry henu the great. Love you ❤️

Shiva666 said:
Henu the Great said:

You are wrong. You read the entire thing, and this is one time.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Shiva666 said:
Henu the Great said:

You are wrong. You read the entire thing, and this is one time.

Thank you for the correction.

Shiva666 said:
I am extremely sorry henu the great. We both had a misunderstanding. I am really sorry as a brother , if my words hard you. Again really sorry.

Thank you for correct instructions. Take my love my brother .
It's all good.

Henu the Great said:
72 RTR? It has even spacing all thorough the ritual.

Not Reverse 72, but for example Demonic Authority Ritual. Yes, there are spaces in the written text. I followed the written text. There are errors in the mp3 where the male merge some words that are separate in the written text.

Dark Lawyer said:
Not Reverse 72, but for example Demonic Authority Ritual. Yes, there are spaces in the written text. I followed the written text. There are errors in the mp3 where the male merge some words that are separate in the written text.
I see. The mp3 you refer to is not perfectly paced, but more so focused on proper pronouncing.

Henu the Great said:
Dark Lawyer said:
I see. The mp3 you refer to is not perfectly paced, but more so focused on proper pronouncing.

as for

LINE 2, 50 OHy UUN AHTH
TH is underlined, so
• TH [underlined] hard TH as in the American English words the, there, that

sounds as
• TH soft TH as in the American English words thin, thick

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back