Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Secret About Satan's Name : Satan Is God

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=389623 time=1663830902 user_id=19170]
This is a wonderful post Brother.

The thing about the Aryan race is they appear to have come from much more advanced civilizations, going back tens of thousands of years and probably inhabiting several other worlds. They fell from a much higher point than any other Gentiles. This has to do with spiritual advancement in the racial collective.

The other races were still very early in their path towards becoming perfected.

This is also why the jews cling to Whites so desperately. They are the biggest threat to their plans to take over this world. Also why the jews have always been terrified of Blonde, blue-eyed Whites as they remind them of the ancient Aryans and beings like Satan.

Going back to Satan, He really is the God of Gentiles. In various African tribes, the main God's name literally translates to the same as Eosphoros; "light bearer" or "light bringer". We find Satan in Asian cultures and all other places.

For those who wonder about my whereabouts, I have related to HPHC about my situation. I'm currently working on something very big for myself and the JoS. My mails are messy but I'll try to get back to everyone. Stay strong everyone and keep up with the schedule.

Hail Satan!
Nice words,you really great SS black brother.Good to see,that you acknowledge the Aryans.
I hope that true black SS people will also attain divinity through Kundalini and they will finish Magnum Opus.
I wish you and all true black SS all the best.

Hail Satan!
Hail Morax!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SA-TA-NA-MA.

"SATANAS".

"ANASTASIA"

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I wonder why no one is asking the real question about the secret to Satans name.

-i understand satanama is for spiritual advancement.
-what is satanas used for?
-what's Anastasia used for?

Ramses said:
I hope that the Arabic people burn Israel to the ground filthy thieving rats or though they seem to be doing a pretty good job of digging their own graves like seriously average jew gets 8 covid shots and still must wear mask jew like how absolutely absurd you must be, most Australians only got one and then went yeah nah that didn't feel good mate can't wait to see the ramifications of that one and all the people will be very angry at jew for pushing it too.

Wait, the average Jews got 8 Covid vaccines...!? Please tell me that's actually an act of stupidity, because if they're still doing this, that means one thing: I have a feeling they're using that for the death energies they're using right for the war Putin and Zelensky are pushing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Father Satan, will soon rise in the future as the undisputed Truth of mankind. In the end of this, it will look very obvious, but currently, we are exiting an era of atrocity and lies done against Satan.

The strong links between Ancient Greek and Sanskrit, point to me to these two as the sister languages very close to those of the Gods, and I am also furthermore inclined to believe, that all of the false hypothesis of "Phoenician as the source of language" is merely more jewish lies to cover up how far our prehistory goes.

Regardless, the Phoenicians are mentioned by Ancient Greek historians to be literally Greek, and even knowing this, modern linguistic historians have to lie. Or maybe they do not know because they simply do not care. Other, more cryptic transcripts of languages from the Minoan Era, do point me to a history larger not only than initially believed, but also larger than what we have 'conceived'.

To close with a final phrase: SATAN IS GOD.

That is a very inspirational thread. I can feel the divine energy in these words.

The Phoenicians were not Greek. Phoenicia is a name for Canaan, that is Lebanon, Syria, and Palestine. They were very closely related to the Greeks culturally, religiously, and racially. In Lebanon there are many Greek temples. Both peoples worshipped the same Satanic Gods.

I believe that the lost Egyptian language is the mother of languages, the holiest of them all, out of which came other languages. I asked my Guardian Daemon about it before. Amun and Aum, Ra and Raum... Many similarities between Sanskrit and Egyptian. The Egyptian is of course much more powerful.

The Gods lived in Ancient Egypt, which was known as Kemet. Obviously, it is the holiest land on this planet and the one most precious to the Gods. Humanity began in Egypt as well as Satanism, or the real religion of humans based on teaching humanity how to attain Godhead and Immortality.

Woodlandman said:
Jack said:
I don't really participate on the forums anymore because of heavy workload but I'll take some time to comment here because I've extensively researched this.

From extensive research done by Geneticist David Reich and various other Indian and international scientists, the differing Admixture of the Aryans in India was discovered.

Some 9000 years ago Steppe Pastoralists from Iran migrated to India and they found there ,the African descended Tribals (who are currently only survived in their pure form in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands).

These Aryans created what is known as the Indus Valley Civilization or the Harappan Civilization and worshipped The Phallus and Pashupati (Shiva).

Then some 4000 years ago Chariot riding White Aryans from Russia ,Siberia, through present day Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan migrated to the Northern most part of India and the old population migrated South.

These White Aryans mixed with the local population to create the North Indians of today over thousands of years. I personally dislike that so much race mixing happened but I guess it was inevitable because of the melting pot that was the region of different races and languages.

All of this is proven through genetics of the Y chromosomes and the R1a genes.

Whether or not Sanskrit was already present in India before the White Aryans came or after is a matter of debate, although it doesn't really matter because the Indus Civilization was also created by Aryans from a different geographical region.

Sanskrit is very close to Russian.
https://www.rbth.com/blogs/2014/11/01/sanskrit_and_russian_ancient_kinship_39451

Infact it is eerily similar to ALL European languages but completely different to South Indian languages from the same country.

I have no idea about the Genetic makeup of Babylonians and other Ancient peoples.

There are blond mummies as Emperors in China suggesting something similar could be happening there.

Whatever the case Sanskrit is the path to enlightenment for me as a native.

Indo Aryan languages all come from the same root. The existence of the Swastika all over the world suggests the conquest of the entire earth by Aryans in an Ancient prehistoric past.

We don't know what is the root of all these Indo Aryan languages. But we might know in the future.

But we need a worldwide revolution against the tyranny of the Jewish Technocrats and defeat The Great Reset before we reclaim our Ancient Past.

They should have killed all the original inhabitants instead of making them some lower slave cast.
Their religion was lacking in those elements that would assure of the white man's survival.

This whole conception of ancient White people as warlike conquerors and invaders is ridiculous, and they weren't so ignorant and out of touch with themselves that they would willingly breed with another race. If anyone who isn't willingly submitting to jewish spells or raised with extremely heavy race mixing propaganda, and trained themselves to numb out their natural inclinations and instincts, actually TRIED to look at another race in a sexual manner, they would find that it's incredibly difficult to find them attractive. Race mixing doesn't just HAPPEN organically. And honestly, it was most likely, in most cases, the reverse that happened; a bunch of ignorant, depraved, warlike savages invaded White tribes and raped them. I cannot bring myself to believe for even a second that ancient, healthy, SPIRITUAL White folk would have ever willingly race mixed. That is complete and utter poppycock.

White people, when they take or trade for land from natives, or occupy any land at all, they always created clear spiritual boundaries for their civilization. For example, the Norse would set up circled enclosures where everything inside the circle of their civilization was "innangard," and everything outside the circle was "utangard."

Ancient White people were thousands of times more spiritual than the average White of today, and even the average White person of today has to be raised on propaganda filling their head every day from an early age, and dragged down considerably to even consider race mixing. So people in the ancient past, no, they would not breed with their slaves or anyone in general who doesn't look like them. There's always a feeling deep inside that it's wrong, and natural people who are in touch with their natural instincts just don't do it. That feeling has to be suppressed for a long time, and you have to consciously convince yourself that something unnatural is somehow desirable to your sick mind, for it to even feel okay and acceptable. And that's called being unhealthy.

Indians, just like many other Asians these days, have an obsession with making their skin look whiter and more fair. There is a multi billion dollar industry for skin whitening products, and most of their customers are in Asia. If any Indians have any White blood then it is very diluted at this point, and their phenotype doesn't even look remotely similar to any White people whatsoever. As for their culture being inherited from Whites, it's the same thing across the globe. Non-white South Americans got their culture, their cuisine, even their language from Whites. Modern day Egyptians definitely don't look White, but their history, mythology, culture, all their civilized aspects are unmistakably White. Indians are not special in this that they have a mythology and language that was inherited from White people. Almost all of the other races do. White people are natural civilizers, civilization is a natural part of our souls and it's what we do. We teach the science of life and ascension of life. How would others know of Alchemy if not for us, if not for the White Gods? It's possible that some human tribes wouldn't even know how to weave baskets.

In the first place, our White blood doesn't even come from this planet. If our Gods are extraterrestrials then technically so are we, if defined by our roots. So our "origin" is actually off world, wherever Satan is from considering that he is our first ancestor. In my mind, that's all I need to know. Everything else is just rediscovering the lost history of our tribes on Earth.

DisillusionedCitizen said:
Ramses said:
I hope that the Arabic people burn Israel to the ground filthy thieving rats or though they seem to be doing a pretty good job of digging their own graves like seriously average jew gets 8 covid shots and still must wear mask jew like how absolutely absurd you must be, most Australians only got one and then went yeah nah that didn't feel good mate can't wait to see the ramifications of that one and all the people will be very angry at jew for pushing it too.

Wait, the average Jews got 8 Covid vaccines...!? Please tell me that's actually an act of stupidity, because if they're still doing this, that means one thing: I have a feeling they're using that for the death energies they're using right for the war Putin and Zelensky are pushing.

I bet the vaccs they got are just saline.

Woodlandman said:
Jack said:
I don't really participate on the forums anymore because of heavy workload but I'll take some time to comment here because I've extensively researched this.

From extensive research done by Geneticist David Reich and various other Indian and international scientists, the differing Admixture of the Aryans in India was discovered.

Some 9000 years ago Steppe Pastoralists from Iran migrated to India and they found there ,the African descended Tribals (who are currently only survived in their pure form in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands).

These Aryans created what is known as the Indus Valley Civilization or the Harappan Civilization and worshipped The Phallus and Pashupati (Shiva).

Then some 4000 years ago Chariot riding White Aryans from Russia ,Siberia, through present day Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan migrated to the Northern most part of India and the old population migrated South.

These White Aryans mixed with the local population to create the North Indians of today over thousands of years. I personally dislike that so much race mixing happened but I guess it was inevitable because of the melting pot that was the region of different races and languages.

All of this is proven through genetics of the Y chromosomes and the R1a genes.

Whether or not Sanskrit was already present in India before the White Aryans came or after is a matter of debate, although it doesn't really matter because the Indus Civilization was also created by Aryans from a different geographical region.

Sanskrit is very close to Russian.
https://www.rbth.com/blogs/2014/11/01/sanskrit_and_russian_ancient_kinship_39451

Infact it is eerily similar to ALL European languages but completely different to South Indian languages from the same country.

I have no idea about the Genetic makeup of Babylonians and other Ancient peoples.

There are blond mummies as Emperors in China suggesting something similar could be happening there.

Whatever the case Sanskrit is the path to enlightenment for me as a native.

Indo Aryan languages all come from the same root. The existence of the Swastika all over the world suggests the conquest of the entire earth by Aryans in an Ancient prehistoric past.

We don't know what is the root of all these Indo Aryan languages. But we might know in the future.

But we need a worldwide revolution against the tyranny of the Jewish Technocrats and defeat The Great Reset before we reclaim our Ancient Past.

They should have killed all the original inhabitants instead of making them some lower slave cast.
Their religion was lacking in those elements that would assure of the white man's survival.

That is clearly not what the wisest people and ascended masters thought of the subject, inconceivably more advanced and likewise on the highest levels of understadning.

Respecting life, its diversity, and the continuum of existence, is mandatory here. The shurnken brain neonazism that is solely modern here does not exist in Aryan culture. Nor Hitler nor nobody else ascribed to this ideal.

Their religion guaranteed survival and continuity of our species and the human species to this very day, in the flow of tens of thousands of years.

Bogus neonazi bullshit has us hated and was created by the jew as false represenation of faked White mentality, a cause of mutual hate and extinction, but disarray in mankind as a whole too.

No White course in history was conceived on the death of others or something. The non existence of others does not guarantee your own. People were living isolated and so on and killed their own volk into extinction too. Others not being there did not solve this issue.

Ancients knew this.

Osiris Silvio said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Father Satan, will soon rise in the future as the undisputed Truth of mankind. In the end of this, it will look very obvious, but currently, we are exiting an era of atrocity and lies done against Satan.

The strong links between Ancient Greek and Sanskrit, point to me to these two as the sister languages very close to those of the Gods, and I am also furthermore inclined to believe, that all of the false hypothesis of "Phoenician as the source of language" is merely more jewish lies to cover up how far our prehistory goes.

Regardless, the Phoenicians are mentioned by Ancient Greek historians to be literally Greek, and even knowing this, modern linguistic historians have to lie. Or maybe they do not know because they simply do not care. Other, more cryptic transcripts of languages from the Minoan Era, do point me to a history larger not only than initially believed, but also larger than what we have 'conceived'.

That is a very inspirational thread. I can feel the divine energy in these words.

The Phoenicians were not Greek. Phoenicia is a name for Canaan, that is Lebanon, Syria, and Palestine. They were very closely related to the Greeks culturally, religiously, and racially. In Lebanon there are many Greek temples. Both peoples worshipped the same Satanic Gods.

I believe that the lost Egyptian language is the mother of languages, the holiest of them all, out of which came other languages. I asked my Guardian Daemon about it before. Amun and Aum, Ra and Raum... Many similarities between Sanskrit and Egyptian. The Egyptian is of course much more powerful.

The Gods lived in Ancient Egypt, which was known as Kemet. Obviously, it is the holiest land on this planet and the one most precious to the Gods. Humanity began in Egypt as well as Satanism, or the real religion of humans based on teaching humanity how to attain Godhead and Immortality.

Feelings do not matter here as it is good news sources exist which leave small room for speculation. Small differences were treated as small.

They were, Herodotus calls them distant Greeks, who parted with their central colonies a long time ago (Ancient and going very far back in time even to his own time). The description is that they were almost identical, but with a little darker skin. Even present day Syrians and others do reflect this, but people move. This meant positive things. So they generally just reunited with their central colony as time went or people took their own route.

Egyptians also mention they were not the first, with their "long forgotten motherland" being Atlantis, and also about Eastern Origins. In prehistory this marks a beginning for this second cycle of history.

Who was "first" is not that much the focus here. Although, in my mind, the first and the strongest must also have an unimpeded or at least strongly surviving culture.

Egyptian is not even properly translated or spoken so I personally know present day populations is a different case. The same people would not one day forget their own language.

This has not happened in India or elsewhere. People still remember the aeons old languages there. In Egypt, this was not the case. Arabic shows out of nowhere having loose connections to the holy language, but some Egyptian roots in it. This happens through brutal migration waves, of likely hostile people. Late Greeks also spoke Egyptian and Hieroglyphic, but they were of the last. Then Islam likely brutalized the remaining few who knew.

In my mind, all of this is the same anyway. The "we were the most ancient" is none of my cup of tea, as this procures emotional nonsense. Through study I have concluded about modern Egypt, and that it cannot be that modern Egyptians have no clue about hieroglyphics, besides what has been recently translated. This points me at one or more waves of late migration, or the people having packed up and left.

All of this is interesting but sources are also necessary here.

There is not a single holy language, and more than one check the checkboxes of spiritual language. But the situation is that this has to be objective and not based on mere belief or emotions. There is certain criteria that makes something a holy language. What we know of today is not actual Egyptian. In regards to why this was forgotten by modern day populations, I have highlighted above.

Rexr said:
Just to add a bit of information on this beautiful post, Albanian language is one of a kind among other european languages. Through my route to satanism and research of truth guided by the gods i found out that in this language the suffix AT as in sat means father while AMA refere to tue figure of mother.
While Ar-Jan loterslly means made of gold. Pretty mindblowing when i discveres at the time all these things

Albanian seems interesting. In all European languages, we find many important fragments of the Truth. Very revealing. It appears this comes from the Illyrians. This seems to have been largely absorbed into modern Albanian.

This is very interesting, thank you for sharing it.

Whenever I have (had) tried to find the origin of certain Greek words, I always came across countless disputes about them in Greek forums. Everyone has different knowledge on the matter and they can never find a common answer (or rather, the actual truth).
I assume that only meditation (intuition) and the Gods' guidance could bring some light to these matters.

Another thing I'm curious about is the word "semite". The origin supposedly is: "One of the three sons of Noah (Genesis x.21-30), regarded as the ancestor of the Semites in Bible-based anthropology, from Hebrew Shem."

This made me think of the Shema prayer.

But does this have a deeper meaning as well?
I'm sorry if this has been already explained.

73 Demons ( 1/3 of heaven )... 144 angels. 72 plus 144 = 216. Sacred number of the nadis. Any comments ?

Ramses said:

Yeah I remember them saying back in I do believe around June it was that this group I followed called RDA had some jew correspondent having a cry that they had the most strict vaccine rules like full on force jabbing their own people and everything Jews started dropping dead outright back in April and march and I remember them being up to vaccine number 5 and yeah you need to be vaxed up to the eyeballs and wear a mask to step outside I think its more of a result of the RTRS like the more they curse us and force us to do things we don't want to do the worse it is for them so example their are like 7 billion of us now I'm not sure on the Jewish pop but I knew before covid that they were significantly less in population then us so you think about it let's say 60% of the human race got atleast 1 then the human population as a whole got a lot more vaccines but it was only the one or two and barely anyone got a 3rd so you then multiply that onto their much smaller population like yeah I know some Jews got 8 and then cried that they got made sterile from it im like how fucking dumb are you and I know that they were all whining and having their own anti government protests because they had to wear masks in summer even down at the beach.

I believe the term is you reap what you sow you Jewish rats.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=389826 time=1663943486 user_id=19170]
Cowboy123 said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=389623 time=1663830902 user_id=19170]
This is a wonderful post Brother.

The thing about the Aryan race is they appear to have come from much more advanced civilizations, going back tens of thousands of years and probably inhabiting several other worlds. They fell from a much higher point than any other Gentiles. This has to do with spiritual advancement in the racial collective.

The other races were still very early in their path towards becoming perfected.

This is also why the jews cling to Whites so desperately. They are the biggest threat to their plans to take over this world. Also why the jews have always been terrified of Blonde, blue-eyed Whites as they remind them of the ancient Aryans and beings like Satan.

Going back to Satan, He really is the God of Gentiles. In various African tribes, the main God's name literally translates to the same as Eosphoros; "light bearer" or "light bringer". We find Satan in Asian cultures and all other places.

For those who wonder about my whereabouts, I have related to HPHC about my situation. I'm currently working on something very big for myself and the JoS. My mails are messy but I'll try to get back to everyone. Stay strong everyone and keep up with the schedule.

Hail Satan!

I was wondering where you were. Lol
Fairly well. I'll be around henceforth. I hope you have been doing well Brother.

I’ve been doing fine and thanks for making JOSAfrica it’s really come in handy since the main BFS is down.

Also this satanist is translating the site to Portuguese

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=65044

Which is good.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
The Egyptian Old Hungarian language and the geometry of the great pyramids.

Brief description of the video:
In the following video you can watch a video of the presentation on 5 December 2014, with pictures. In addition to the Egyptian roots of the Ancient Hungarian language, you will learn about geometry from the Rhind Mathematical Papyrus Pyramid Examples. Evidence will be provided by the correct readings and calculations of the 4,000-year-old textual examples (MMP and RMP), which have not yet been explored or misunderstood in the literature.
As a result of our research, not only the texts of the papyri, consisting of thousands of signs, can be read intelligently and directly in Old Hungarian, but also the ancient geometry of the pyramids of the so-called seventh order of magnitude, which is unknown so far, can be understood.

Unfortunately there is no English translation of this either,but if who know Hungarian,who can check it out.
I am translating a small but very relevant part of the video. :arrow: at 45:04.

62d9ce28ad76a515451a2d540dc4fed6.png

UNITY OF IMAGE AND SOUND.

Transliteration is a modern, international system of symbols for the so-called consonant skeleton of ancient words.

If we pronounce our Hungarian vowels between the consonants, then the meaning of the spoken word is identified by the hieroglyphic image!

This identity can only be traced in the Old Hungarian language.

RockSeed13 said:
Ramses said:

I bet the vaccs they got are just saline.

The saline definitely applies to the top Rabbis, but are Jews actually digging their own graves with this Covid vaccines? I know Israel only has saline in their vaxxes since they're the ones who devised the whole scheme in the first place. How many Jews have actually died from the vaccines they've advertised so heavily as "safe and effective?"

Thanks for the great post HP cobra.

Yogi Bhajan taught a lot of Kriyas, and I think advised the repetition of a lot of different mantras. I’m guessing the JOS community here doesnt considered him a true satanist though?

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'll be overjoyed when Jew-hunting gets to be legally declared a sport. Way more satisfying than the other sports we have now, given their crimes...

😂😂😂😂 you made me laugh, i would also love such a sport

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=389650 time=1663842425 user_id=57]
I was obsessed with the name Anastasia as a child. It was a toss-up between that and Lydia (another name I was obsessed with as a child) when I joined the yahoo groups.

I'm not sure if this was the proper way to contact you. I'm sure,but not sure about alot of things. Whether this gets to you or not , it was the only way I could reach you. [email protected]
Thank you

Manik said:
How come literally none of these cultures believe in Satan or have ever been shown to?
So anyone who uses the letter s or sat, we're 100% referring to Satan?
I guess Santa is Satan too.
You really waist alot of time feeding ppl bullshit that you found online lol.
Odin is Odin, no people from the past have ever claimed it meant Satan, because, we'll, it's Odin.
Satnam is not a name, satanas is not a name, and sat has never had anything to do with Satan, this can all be confirmed logical with effort.
Just like enki is not Satan, enki is enki. Not one single soul in history has changed the name for fun.
If you visited ppl that you created, would you give them all a different name? No. Because you sit and make shit up.
Fuck you really ruined this path.

Of course you give different Name as people with different cultures see you differently, and ascribe other titles to you. But all these titles mean the same thing. Like Light, Truth, Creator of Humanity etc.

Uneducated Manik this is called Comparative Mythology. The Ancient Priests did this, the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Hindu did this, because they are all connected and they knew it.

The characteristics and qualities of the Gods all overlap, and on their own culture, they give them names.

If Manik who wants to attack all JoS, Cobra and Paganism does not want to do it, while lying his ass, Manik angry because Manik is free to not do it. Manik will also cry and say not donate, because Manik is an angry liar.

But Manik decided to drop the mask after supposedly being like all jews here claiming it was many years, LOL.

Shiva666 said:
Will we have our Father Satan's Additional information in Jos like Azazel,Bael,Inanna's additional information?

Yes, definitely, but the issue here is I have written extensive amounts. The current JoS page for Satan is descriptive, but the future one will be impossible to deny or ignore, it will be of total power.

Shiva666 said:
Will we have our Father Satan's Additional information in Jos like Azazel,Bael,Inanna's additional information?

Yes, definitely, but the issue here is I have written extensive amounts. The current JoS page for Satan is descriptive, but the future one will be impossible to deny or ignore, it will be of total power.

jbkbmz said:
73 Demons ( 1/3 of heaven )... 144 angels. 72 plus 144 = 216. Sacred number of the nadis. Any comments ?

That will be commented on the numerology so that it is further on explained.

"Angel" in Ancient Greek means messenger. It got another meaning with jews later who falsely put this as "against demons".

But Angel is a generic term of any entity that transfers a message. So the Demons too have "angels" in lower entities that transfer messages and verdicts from them. Demon means God in Ancient Greek. And these send their envoys.

The Neurons, like the Nadis, are messengers of electric signals in the body etherically and physically respectively.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manik said:

"Satnam isn't a name" when Nama literally means name.
Santa isn't Satan and Odin even though they both have Elves, and even though there's literally a serpent going up the Yule tree in the form of light just like Shiva the Serpent Lord. Next we'll be told that Poseidon isn't Satan even though there is the icon of the trident with both even with the way that jews depicted Satan, or maybe that Poseidon has nothing to do with Enki?

Oh Manik. Study Norse mythology, look at Gungnir and then Trishul, and then look at the Alfar and the Elves. Do a little bit of research into etymology, you'll be fine.

Except you already know all of this. Spare yourself and all of us some time and quit jewing.

Ramses said:
Ramses said:

Yeah I remember them saying back in I do believe around June it was that this group I followed called RDA had some jew correspondent having a cry that they had the most strict vaccine rules like full on force jabbing their own people and everything Jews started dropping dead outright back in April and march and I remember them being up to vaccine number 5 and yeah you need to be vaxed up to the eyeballs and wear a mask to step outside I think its more of a result of the RTRS like the more they curse us and force us to do things we don't want to do the worse it is for them so example their are like 7 billion of us now I'm not sure on the Jewish pop but I knew before covid that they were significantly less in population then us so you think about it let's say 60% of the human race got atleast 1 then the human population as a whole got a lot more vaccines but it was only the one or two and barely anyone got a 3rd so you then multiply that onto their much smaller population like yeah I know some Jews got 8 and then cried that they got made sterile from it im like how fucking dumb are you and I know that they were all whining and having their own anti government protests because they had to wear masks in summer even down at the beach.

What country was this even in? I've read a few past posts on previous topics about Jews killing each other. The High Priests and the other dedicated members really weren't kidding when they note that the top Jews are willing to actually kill their own to achieve their goals.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Osiris Silvio said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Feelings do not matter here as it is good news sources exist which leave small room for speculation. Small differences were treated as small.

They were, Herodotus calls them distant Greeks, who parted with their central colonies a long time ago (Ancient and going very far back in time even to his own time). The description is that they were almost identical, but with a little darker skin. Even present day Syrians and others do reflect this, but people move. This meant positive things. So they generally just reunited with their central colony as time went or people took their own route.

Egyptians also mention they were not the first, with their "long forgotten motherland" being Atlantis, and also about Eastern Origins. In prehistory this marks a beginning for this second cycle of history.

Who was "first" is not that much the focus here. Although, in my mind, the first and the strongest must also have an unimpeded or at least strongly surviving culture.

Egyptian is not even properly translated or spoken so I personally know present day populations is a different case. The same people would not one day forget their own language.

This has not happened in India or elsewhere. People still remember the aeons old languages there. In Egypt, this was not the case. Arabic shows out of nowhere having loose connections to the holy language, but some Egyptian roots in it. This happens through brutal migration waves, of likely hostile people. Late Greeks also spoke Egyptian and Hieroglyphic, but they were of the last. Then Islam likely brutalized the remaining few who knew.

In my mind, all of this is the same anyway. The "we were the most ancient" is none of my cup of tea, as this procures emotional nonsense. Through study I have concluded about modern Egypt, and that it cannot be that modern Egyptians have no clue about hieroglyphics, besides what has been recently translated. This points me at one or more waves of late migration, or the people having packed up and left.

There is not a single holy language, and more than one check the checkboxes of spiritual language. But the situation is that this has to be objective and not based on mere belief or emotions. There is certain criteria that makes something a holy language. What we know of today is not actual Egyptian. In regards to why this was forgotten by modern day populations, I have highlighted above.

True, resources are important but speaking of such very ancient topics, I doubt that any book will have just the right answer. Occult methods of obtaining knowledge can be very helpful in this case, but they won't offer a reliable way to prove it to others.

Modern Egyptians are nothing like the ancient ancestors. That race got obliterated with race mixing. Unfortunately.

Of course there are many divine languages, but I believe that they vary in power. Kemetic, Sanskrit, Arabic, Phoenician, German, Greek are all powerful languages that vibrate much more strongly than English, for example. By the way, the Phoenician alphabet is the precursor of the Runes as stated on JoS website.

Osiris Silvio said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Osiris Silvio said:

True, resources are important but speaking of such very ancient topics, I doubt that any book will have just the right answer. Occult methods of obtaining knowledge can be very helpful in this case, but they won't offer a reliable way to prove it to others.

Modern Egyptians are nothing like the ancient ancestors. That race got obliterated with race mixing. Unfortunately.

Of course there are many divine languages, but I believe that they vary in power. Kemetic, Sanskrit, Arabic, Phoenician, German, Greek are all powerful languages that vibrate much more strongly than English, for example. By the way, the Phoenician alphabet is the precursor of the Runes as stated on JoS website.

The Phoenician being the root language is in my view and based on reality nonsense speculation.

If we have infinite writings from the Greeks, the Egyptian tombs, the Sanskrit, how can it be the case that "Phoenician" as the "Source" of language, really has NOTHING of a manuscript or anything in value?

Despite of the Phoenicians being a distant colony of Greeks, as Herodotus explains, they seem to have done few if any important things. This does not coincide with their claimed Ancient-ness. So I do clearly believe that Egyptian and Greek, do predate by maybe tens of thousands of years anything that happened in Phoenicia.

As the Jews robbed the Phoenicians however, they more than likely tried to cover the origins of their own theft by claiming that Phoenician is the "Source language", because it was not.

It is difficult to eradicate the Truth in reality, because the strongest civilizations were also empire builders. This is why they left empires and records, to allow little speculation and lying to take place. So knowledge is very important here.

Also, every soul has it's own past and also it has it's own understanding. Although I understand what you mean about Egyptian, I believe we will collectively benefit from the evident Truth, which is also supported by knowledge that is already existing.

I cannot see how reasonably Aristotle writes 400 books of top tier science, but we have not found a few pieces of parchment with anything important from the claimed "beginners of civilization". The same goes for many others who erroneously claim this.

India, where people do not claim to have began anything, has knowledge that is so extensive that it is extreme. China, the same, even if they do not claim this either.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=389646 time=1663841843 user_id=57]
Excellent sermon, HP.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pretty soon, the enemy wants to turn us into monkeys that use extremely basic "language". Through this, our brains will gradually shrink and less and less synapses will be working, rendering us completely retarded.

Their assault on English and any language people use, the forced "simplification" [...]

Exactly as outlined by George Orwell. Newspeak. This is "doubleplus ungood".

Anyone who wants to understand this further, look up Newspeak in the book 1984. By taking out words with negative connotations and replacing them with "un" at the beginning of words with positive connotations (in my example above, saying "ungood" instead of "bad" or other synonyms for "bad"), it makes it difficult for people to properly understand anything. And it is only "plus" for "very" (and synonyms for "very") and "doubleplus" instead of words relating to "extremely". They keep taking more and more words out, leaving it more and more simplified with each reissue of their dictionary. Which then dumbs the masses down further and further.

Exactly. For today's examples of Newspeak, look to words such as "anti-vaxxer", "climate-denier", or "anti-Semite", etc. The prefix anti- and the suffix -denier are used in the news all the time to the same effect as described above. It sways the public's opionion and degrades their intellect.

Ramses said:

What country was this even in? I've read a few past posts on previous topics about Jews killing each other. The High Priests and the other dedicated members really weren't kidding when they note that the top Jews are willing to actually kill their own to achieve their goals.

The forced vaccines up to 7 or 8 vaccines happened in Isreal but the RDA is an Australian group trying to make a global freedom movement they do a lot of good but some of their leadership are Christians but yeah Jews have zero regard for life that's what satan was saying before like even if the Jews "win" against gentiles they still loose because they are ruthless cold creatures attacking and destroying each other to no end the only reason they have any cooperation is because they have us as an enemy right now plus their masters would have no further use for them if they ever did succeed in enslaving us and they would be like thanks for all your hard work boom wiped out by their own gods like rock and a hard place big time.

But it's quite obvious to me that the gods are growing in power here a lot it's quite obvious to me that we have won I feel a constant wired connection to them now like before I had to really fight through to get to them now I feel a constant positive buzz these Jews are over its just going to take one big crash of society and down they all go.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Osiris Silvio said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The Phoenician being the root language is in my view and based on reality nonsense speculation.

If we have infinite writings from the Greeks, the Egyptian tombs, the Sanskrit, how can it be the case that "Phoenician" as the "Source" of language, really has NOTHING of a manuscript or anything in value?

Despite of the Phoenicians being a distant colony of Greeks, as Herodotus explains, they seem to have done few if any important things. This does not coincide with their claimed Ancient-ness. So I do clearly believe that Egyptian and Greek, do predate by maybe tens of thousands of years anything that happened in Phoenicia.

As the Jews robbed the Phoenicians however, they more than likely tried to cover the origins of their own theft by claiming that Phoenician is the "Source language", because it was not.

It is difficult to eradicate the Truth in reality, because the strongest civilizations were also empire builders. This is why they left empires and records, to allow little speculation and lying to take place. So knowledge is very important here.

Also, every soul has it's own past and also it has it's own understanding. Although I understand what you mean about Egyptian, I believe we will collectively benefit from the evident Truth, which is also supported by knowledge that is already existing.

I cannot see how reasonably Aristotle writes 400 books of top tier science, but we have not found a few pieces of parchment with anything important from the claimed "beginners of civilization". The same goes for many others who erroneously claim this.

India, where people do not claim to have began anything, has knowledge that is so extensive that it is extreme. China, the same, even if they do not claim this either.

Yeah I am not saying that Phoenician is the source language. Never said that. I said that on Joy of Satan it is written that the Runes are derived from the Phoenician alphabet, as an incidental information.

I agree that it's not that important to uncover the first civilization on this planet. What's more important is to practice spirituality, or yoga as a whole spiritual (science) and empower our souls.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Osiris Silvio said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I haven't really studied much so my assumption may sound dumb: but maybe since they were the "beginners", they werent quite advanced as the civilizations that supposedly developed from them, like egyptian etc.? And therefore they didnt exactly leave anything of their own?

Just a thought. Again i don't know much so id appreciate your input on this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manik said:
How come literally none of these cultures believe in Satan or have ever been shown to?
So anyone who uses the letter s or sat, we're 100% referring to Satan?
I guess Santa is Satan too.
You really waist alot of time feeding ppl bullshit that you found online lol.
Odin is Odin, no people from the past have ever claimed it meant Satan, because, we'll, it's Odin.
Satnam is not a name, satanas is not a name, and sat has never had anything to do with Satan, this can all be confirmed logical with effort.
Just like enki is not Satan, enki is enki. Not one single soul in history has changed the name for fun.
If you visited ppl that you created, would you give them all a different name? No. Because you sit and make shit up.
Fuck you really ruined this path.

Of course you give different Name as people with different cultures see you differently, and ascribe other titles to you. But all these titles mean the same thing. Like Light, Truth, Creator of Humanity etc.

Uneducated Manik this is called Comparative Mythology. The Ancient Priests did this, the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Hindu did this, because they are all connected and they knew it.

The characteristics and qualities of the Gods all overlap, and on their own culture, they give them names.

If Manik who wants to attack all JoS, Cobra and Paganism does not want to do it, while lying his ass, Manik angry because Manik is free to not do it. Manik will also cry and say not donate, because Manik is an angry liar.

But Manik decided to drop the mask after supposedly being like all jews here claiming it was many years, LOL.

Shiva666 said:

When even the Greeks officially acknowledged that the Egyptian Gods were the same as their own, it's obvious that we are saying the truth. Typhoeus was identified with Set, Mercury with Thoth, and so on.

This is also in the legend of Typhoeus when he terrorizes the Olympian Gods and they flee to Egypt, taking different animal forms to fool the monster. Hermes transforms into an ibis which identifies him with Thoth, for example.

It's obvious that the ancient civilizations had the same Gods. Zeus is the same lightning bolt wielding sky God Thor of the Norse people, Indra of the Hindus and so many others.

Again, when you have a God getting the title "light-bearer" across different cultures all over the planet, same attributes, even the same name or variations of it, one must be deluded to not see it's the same being.

I'll be overjoyed when Jew-hunting gets to be legally declared a sport. Way more satisfying than the other sports we have now, given their crimes...

Replies:
tandt said:
This is nice :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am also waiting for that moment. :twisted:

Darkspirit said:
😂😂😂😂 you made me laugh, i would also love such a sport

There's a reason I suggested that, you know.

"It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago has not hunted them down as pests to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America." - George Washington, 1st President of the United States

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The very name "Satan", who jewish researchers and Zionist worthless souls decided to slander, is one of the holiest words that have ever been conceived by the human tongue. The Name of Satan, is the real "Name of God" and the Name of the Supreme Deity.

In Sanskrit, this is very well understood as a known fact. The Indo-Aryan and Sanskrit culture that is connected, inherited from, and created by the Gods, reveals the power of the word Sat and the word Satya, relating them to the Truth.

When Yogi Bhajan decided to move forward with his giant revelation so that, as he put it, "to accelerate dramatically the Spiritual Evolution of humanity", he related the "Top Secret" mantra in the East which was known to the Brahmins as SA-TA-NA-MA.

This Mantra is now the most popular in Eastern Yoga.

Funny enough, the enemies of humanity and all spiritual development on earth, have coined a derivative from this as "the lord of darkness" and coined Satan in Hebrew to mean "The enemy", ie the enemy of the jewish people. Just how innocent are they?

Other words they desecrated involve the holy word "Demon", which means "Knowledgeable One" and literally "God", but also to become a "Demon" was the point of the mysteries of the past.

As I explained in some updated Joy of Satan pages, many of the "Demons" are actually human beings who have ascended into the Godhead, and they are advancing higher and higher. They are guides and protectors for humanity. They have their categories, levels and offices [more on this will be updated in the JoS].

As Rabbis and the jews go into tantrums that humanity is returning to their Ancestors, which basically, we call "Demons", it is imperative to not stay on this subject but to bear this in mind until the final point of this post is reached.

The theory that HPS Maxine ended her research at, was also believed in the last century as the "moving of the Great Race" towards the East. The Hindus there know this was the case. But I would like to take this one step further and say that...

"Before" were were in the "East", we were already in what we call the "West", "Europe" and the "Mediterranean". All of our history did clearly not begin that recently whatsoever.

The Ancient origin of the people of Satan extends further back, and on the light of new information, I am inclined to not even believe that Sanskrit is the "primary" language, but rather, that it took from another primary language. Regardless, it maintains a highest degree of importance and holiness because of it's source.

I say this after having studied in depth the rules and regulations of Sanskrit, what has survived from Egyptian manuals, looked into Babylonian [Assyrian/Akkadian too], surface studied Latin, and so on, I have reached certain conclusions I would like to share which are of penultimate importance. But that will be done gradually.

What is even more obvious, is that the carryover of meanings between the two AND Egyptian, prove beyond any shadow of doubt, that Father Satan is really our ancestral God and the Father of Humanity. This is the key central point I want to relate here, as Language hides in it information and meaning.

All of these languages are known to have divine origin, and for all three, the God Thoth/Hermes is credited for their creation. Modern day languages have been largely watered down, and contain few or any important or powerful elements.

Pretty soon, the enemy wants to turn us into monkeys that use extremely basic "language". Through this, our brains will gradually shrink and less and less synapses will be working, rendering us completely retarded.

Their assault on English and any language people use, the forced "simplification", and the "if it's not English it doesn't matter" mentality, will put a tombstone on extremely important languages which extend all the way from the Ancient Norse, to Sanskrit, to Egyptian and of course Ancient Greek.

I am also entirely sure that if other languages will reach proper discovery, we will find even more shocking things as time goes. I am currently uncertain to the validity of more than a few, including the claims that we know "Sumerian". I think we need a lot of more work in that regard. Geniuses that could work on this have been impeded for doing so.

Who knows of what we might find?

We must also remember, that even Sumer and other civilizations were discovered "Recently", and that not only that, but the jews have impeded every serious research into Civilizations that they boast fell or their alien hive tried to exterminate, such as the Babylonians.

In regards to the Babylonians, the Jews have stolen an extensive amount of their language from the Babylonians, and the people of Chaldea, and then Egyptian, whom they also have the nerve to attack and defame "in damnatio memoratie" while their books "curse them for aeons to come". The time has come for them to pay the price for this and more, but that is besides my point here.

After having done extensive research on this [both spiritually and materially], I have concluded on a supreme amount of properties in regards to the real "NAME OF GOD", which is none other than written in English as "SATAN" or "SATANAS".

The curses and benedictions of the jews against that, are directly correlated with jewish efforts to "bind" Gentiles from making use of the Divine Name. We are removing these alongside everything else. But I will further explain what else they are afraid of.

Having made the above available and the previous points clear to put someone in the mindset of this post, I also want to mention one of the secrets pertaining to Father Satan's Name. There are many, and they have depth and layers.

I will progressively write more and more on this, especially in Satan's Page to add more info.

In Ancient Greek the Name would be as follows: Σ-Α-Τ-Α-Ν-Α-Σ.

A common practice in the Ancient Greek System is to move the letters of a word around, to find hidden meanings of said word. This is called "Ana-grammatism" which "Ana" means to reposition. "Gramma" means "Letter".

By applying repositioning of the letters of Σ-Α-Τ-Α-Ν-Α-Σ , we will get another word, which is one of the very obvious secrets hiding behind the Holy Name of God: Α-Ν-Α-Σ-Τ-Α-Σ .

If you are familiar with the above, you might recognize that actually something is looking weirdly familiar about this word. Well, this is basically the word from where the name "ANASTASIA" is coming from.

This world translates to the famous "Resurrection", because it really means "Resurrected One" or ΑΝΑΣΤΑΣ.

We know here that even the name of Rabbi Yehoshua of the Bible that was later branded "Jesus Christos" has nothing really to do with this. All this is, is another stolen title to describe a jewish pseudepigrahical story as "real".

"Jesus" is a title stolen from Zeus and the word "Iasis" which means to heal, and "Christos" means "The anointed one" or the "Initiated in the mysteries".

Up until the second century BC, when the jewish hoax has started itself, the native people must have believed in nothing of this related to Jews, who clearly heard this from somewhere and were lie "Oy vey, the goy likes that word, lets make a total fraud based on this".

For all the words they stole, and all the words they perverted, and all their cultural inversions, they fully were well aware of what they were doing. The only ones who did not know were their victims.

Father Satan's Legacy is also evidently, the worst slandered entity and the least "deserved to be slandered" entity, in human history ever. Nobody deserves glory more than He, and yet most of humanity has slandered Him because they adopted lies and hearsay from the jews WITHOUT evaluation of the KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH in regards to the topic.

In regards to Father Satan's Name, we are seeing the clear, purposeful desecration and removal of it's meaning. I am relating therefore the TRUTH of the topic, not based on nonsense and methology from the schizophrenic jews, but evident FACTS.

As we all know here, another stolen Mythological Theme is that of the Resurrection, is very important, as the "Resurrection" which was stolen by the enemy programs, is directly related to returning the Kundalini Serpent from fallen dormancy, into the state that we refer to as Risen. Then, one is "Reborn".

Without meditation and without this, there is no "second birth" as a human being remains without a soul. As we were catching out with spiritual knowledge that was lost, the enemy tried to again corrupt more and more to try to fit themselves in the present era.

That is called "ΑΝΑΣΤΑΣΙΣ" which has a dual meaning, and means "To put back point upwards" but also literally to "bring back to life". It also literally means, to "raise from the dead".

The other Name of Satan, which is LUCIFER or EOS-FOROS, is well known of being the translation of "Light Bringer".

This light, is the light of the soul when it's truly into the state of the "ΑΝΑΣΤΑΣΙΣ" or when the Serpent is risen again.

The above, is achievable through the restoration of the human soul and returning it to function, a feat achievable through the "Satanic Arts", which would probably make many outsiders or believers in the enemy dogma rather concerned right now, but merely we are talking about meditation and opening up of the soul.

The above will look like common sense in the decades to come, but now Christians are free to get explosive potty problems from the facts stated here, it doesn't matter. They are believing into a jewish fraud.

When they will understand Rabbi Yeshua and his race have literally swindled them in an nonspiritual program that is nothing but jewish pseudo-history, that slanders the real God of Life and Resurrection of mankind [None other than Father Satan Himself], you will all change your ways.

The original "God", "Resurrection of the soul", "Eternal Life", "Healing of the Soul" and all of that they are so brainwashed to believe they are "into", is exactly where they are entirely out of: It only exists in the one they reject, the primordial source that we call "Satan" and that we here refer to as Father Satan.

You can join us, or you can keep slandering it until the end of the cycle of ignorance in the this Yuga finishes itself. And with it, lies will be flushed out same as liars.

Im gonna travel to visit Cthulhu..wish me luck with father Satans guidance and protection... If he wants... He's a god .. he's probably getting his dick sucked by some demon girls in the astral rrn.. anyway.. wish me luck on meeting land etc, Cthulhu.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back