Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Summoning a demon during childbirth?

Hebi666

I'm due at the end of next month and i was hoping of summoning demon for a safe delivery and protection from kikes. They waste no time in trying to attack us gentiles.Has any fellow SS seeked help or summoned a demon during childbirth?

Am I required to perform a standard ritual to summon a demon in such case? But labor can be unpredictable so I probably won't be able to perform a ritual.

Also would it be better to summon a demon who specifically helps women with childbirth or my guardian demon. We haven't had any major health complications so far and I have always felt comfortable in my GD's presence.

Im completely new to childbirth and I can't help but worry health and safety of my daughter.

Hebi666 said:

I'd be more worried about the kikes swapping your child in the hospital or injecting it with toxic poisons.
It could be a good idea to give a false name to the "authorities" so that the kikes can't curse the child as easily. I wouldn't even let them know of the child's existence. No need to attend a government indoctrination center nor pay taxes if they don't know about you.

Morax and Marchosias are both good goddesses to help you in this regard. Both of their candle colors are red.
The gods understand if its difficult for you to perform a full ritual. You dont have to. Just recite the invocation to Satan and ask for the help of these two goddesses for your childbirth.

Stay safe. I pray Father Satan is with you and protects both you and your child 🤍🖤❤️

Master.mind said:
Hebi666 said:

I'd be more worried about the kikes swapping your child in the hospital or injecting it with toxic poisons.
It could be a good idea to give a false name to the "authorities" so that the kikes can't curse the child as easily. I wouldn't even let them know of the child's existence. No need to attend a government indoctrination center nor pay taxes if they don't know about you.

What you're preaching is incredibly dangerous and irresponsible. Where is she going to give birth SAFELY and get the best care for her child? Not letting the government know of her child's existence? Do you understand how impossible it would be for anyone without a birth certificate or a passport to do anything in our society?

How could you possibly even say that.

Hebi666 said:
I'm due at the end of next month and i was hoping of summoning demon for a safe delivery and protection from kikes. They waste no time in trying to attack us gentiles.Has any fellow SS seeked help or summoned a demon during childbirth?

Am I required to perform a standard ritual to summon a demon in such case? But labor can be unpredictable so I probably won't be able to perform a ritual.

Also would it be better to summon a demon who specifically helps women with childbirth or my guardian demon. We haven't had any major health complications so far and I have always felt comfortable in my GD's presence.

Im completely new to childbirth and I can't help but worry health and safety of my daughter.

It's not something you even need to worry about, forget it even. The Gods can feel when we are in need, you are protected, don't ever doubt that. Especially if you're close to giving birth, they're always watching over you, no need to worry about formal rituals, your GD and/or any other God that is needed for the safe delivery of your child will be there.

Powerofjustice said:
Master.mind said:
Hebi666 said:

What you're preaching is incredibly dangerous and irresponsible. Where is she going to give birth SAFELY and get the best care for her child? Not letting the government know of her child's existence? Do you understand how impossible it would be for anyone without a birth certificate or a passport to do anything in our society?

I'd love to see examples of things that you can't do without a birth certificate.

Powerofjustice said:
Master.mind said:
Hebi666 said:

Home birth is safe and much more comfortable for women, unless they know something can go wrong, let their intuition sort it, other than that the advice given is illegal and retarded.

Master.mind said:
Powerofjustice said:
Master.mind said:

I'd love to see examples of things that you can't do without a birth certificate.

I dont want to turn this topic into something completely different, but since you appear to have the intelligence of a toddler, without a birth certificate you do not exist. It's not something you can get later in life. And without it you don't have a social insurance number, so good luck opening a bank account or getting a respectable job of any kind, education, passport, drivers licence, the list is endless.

A birth certificate is literally proof you exist. Without it, you cannot go anywhere in the world as it is now.

Powerofjustice said:
Master.mind said:
Powerofjustice said:

I dont want to turn this topic into something completely different, but since you appear to have the intelligence of a toddler, without a birth certificate you do not exist. It's not something you can get later in life. And without it you don't have a social insurance number, so good luck opening a bank account or getting a respectable job of any kind, education, passport, drivers licence, the list is endless.

A birth certificate is literally proof you exist. Without it, you cannot go anywhere in the world as it is now.

You've no idea how wrong you are and I was willing to spend time to educate you and show you a better way of doing things but, it's going to be a waste of time with that attitude.

Hebi666 said:

You can use runes like Sowilo and Berkano to protect and ensure the full success of the birth. In regards to asking the Gods, this does not need to be done during the exact time of birth, or in any specific ritual manner. You can even ask them now and they will be there during the time. This is something they would likely help with on their own, anyway.

If you have had no health complications, there is nothing to worry about. Of course, birth is not the only part of a child's life where you will have to look after them. Hopefully you will have plenty of time to do the necessary protection for both them and you.

Continue doing your best in regards to your own health, which then translates to the health of the child, as well. Holistic medical systems always deliver great results, including in situations of newborns and nursing mothers. There is no reason for anyone to experience negativity with their health, including cravings or other symptoms.

Master.mind said:
You've no idea how wrong you are and I was willing to spend time to educate you and show you a better way of doing things but, it's going to be a waste of time with that attitude.

Other people do read your posts, besides your immediate recipients. Additionally, sometimes it is better to be the bigger person and seek to educate, regardless of the strong opinions of others. In this case, it would also help prove your argument, as well.

On a side note, I noticed another conversation you had, and would like to direct you here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=385060#p385060

Hebi666 said:

If I recall correctly Pazuzu protects women during childbirth.

Master.mind said:

Explain to us how a person without a birth certificate should behave and live. Or rather how parents should raise their child first. Maybe we can understand it better.

e.g. for education you could do home schooling, but for everything else?

Powerofjustice said:

If you think about it ideally, not 'existing' in the current Jewish system would be a dream. The possibility of not being able to be traced etc. could be a great advantage assuming one knows what to do in such situation.
But realistically speaking it sounds dangerous. Not good advice given so flatly.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=389599 time=1663815475 user_id=21286]
Master.mind said:

Other people do read your posts, besides your immediate recipients. Additionally, sometimes it is better to be the bigger person and seek to educate, regardless of the strong opinions of others. In this case, it would also help prove your argument, as well.

On a side note, I noticed another conversation you had, and would like to direct you here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=385060#p385060

I actually wanted to hear how he would try to defend that argument l, but decided not to pour gas on that fire, or derail the thread any further.

Thanks to everyone who took their time to help out. I will be continuing with my daily routine for cleansing and protection till birth. Hopefully everything will be fine.

Master.mind said:
Hebi666 said:

Stop blabbering. My daughter is not getting switched at birth, this is not a soap drama. Also stop referring to her as it, she's a human being not an animal.

Blitzkreig I have reason to believe that you are also afflicted by the self-sabotage thoughtform. I identified it when it made you write this :

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=389599 time=1663815475 user_id=21286]sometimes it is better to be the bigger person

Your self-sabotage thoughtform has correctly came to the conclusion that I don't have it and it tried to infect me.

Talk to your GD about it/make a request to them. Or you can make a request to our great mother goddess Lilith, while she can't be summoned you can go through Satan or just meditate on her sigil and ask. Also Pazuzu is a protector of women in childbirth so you can do a ritual to him asking for what you seek.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Lesser_Demons.html

Here's a straighforward way to summon: https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

Master.mind said:

Based on this, the solution seems to be related to increasing one's own force of self. However, this is not immediately easy to understand, as we know that the enemy also creates corruption surrounding this as well. This is seen in the YOLO movement, which promotes for actions that alienate individuals from one another.

In other words, we are forced to use our discretion about whether to sacrifice our self for others, or not. Of course, this is not so easy, in practice. Whether or not a thoughtform or curse is at play, there are plenty of astrological/karmic reasons for an individual to have different approaches to this, and in different areas of life.

As you know, both Aries and Libra are represented astrologically, as well as in runic forms, and are therefore both valid types of energy or action which can be applied to the world. I hope you understand that the world is not only a matter of Aries-type action and nothing else.

Furthermore, also keep in mind that Mercury is retrograde, which represents yet another factor as to why the earlier conversations may have become non-constructive.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Talk to your GD about it/make a request to them. Or you can make a request to our great mother goddess Lilith, while she can't be summoned you can go through Satan or just meditate on her sigil and ask. Also Pazuzu is a protector of women in childbirth so you can do a ritual to him asking for what you seek.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Lesser_Demons.html

Here's a straighforward way to summon: https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

Once I've been blessed with Mother Liliths presence after I fell into a trance while meditating. In the trance i was pregnant and i saw her silhouette from a corner. She had a powerful presence. In fact, that's how I found out that i was pregnant. Since she can't be summoned, I just hope to be blessed with her help during birth.

Master.mind said:
Powerofjustice said:

Aquarius said:

I meditated extensively to try to understand what exactly propelled you two to react that way.
I believe that you are afflicted by the self-sabotage egregore/thoughtform. This thoughtform feeds on and replaces the self-sacrifice thoughtform which makes it particularly hard to detect and remove as they are both very similar.
The self-sacrifice thoughtform is positive and promotes the survival of the tribe rather than the individual. It makes persons act in the best interest of the tribe which in most cases is the correct course of action for long term survival of the tribe.
Unfortunately, jews have managed through various hidden propaganda efforts, mainly christianity, to replace it with a self-sabotage thoughtform.
The self-sabotage thoughtform (basically the communist thoughtform) makes the victim view any improvement to the individual as direct harm to the tribe. The individual pursuit of freedom, money, power, happiness, etc. is viewed as harmful to the tribe. The victims of this thoughtform are made to feel good and virtuous during their self-sabotage activity. As their lives keep going downhill, they increase the intensity of the self-sabotage in a desperate attempt to rescue the tribe (and thus themselves since they view themselves as part of the tribe).
Eventually they become depressed, bitter and vengeful. "I self sacrified so much for our benefit and this is what I get??"
At this point the self-sabotage thoughtform is destroyed along with the self-sacrifice thoughtform and the victim becomes an agent of evil, doing their best to destroy their own tribe. The perfect shabbos goy.
What you suggested about not registering your child to the state is illegal and they can take your kids away if that happens.

Maybe it has to do with the simple fact that when a pregnant SS in need of advice asked for help, instead of saying even the most basic of things(or at least something productive) you told her shit like her child getting swapped and giving the "authorities" a false name OR BETTER YET NOT TELLING THEM AT ALL ABOUT HER KID.

But apparently I just have a thoughtform that makes me act this way. Thanks master, now I can finally better myself and remove it so I can become just like you, an absolute beta male, spitting out the most out of touch, extremist, useless shit imaginable.

Stay in your cave, with your advice and infinite money printing schemes, seriously. I'm not usually one to go at someone like that, but I'm still appalled at what you told Hebi666

Powerofjustice said:

Maybe it has to do with the simple fact that when a pregnant SS in need of advice asked for help, instead of saying even the most basic of things(or at least something productive) you told her shit like her child getting swapped and giving the "authorities" a false name OR BETTER YET NOT TELLING THEM AT ALL ABOUT HER KID.

But apparently I just have a thoughtform that makes me act this way. Thanks master, now I can finally better myself and remove it so I can become just like you, an absolute beta male, spitting out the most out of touch, extremist, useless shit imaginable.

Stay in your cave, with your advice and infinite money printing schemes, seriously. I'm not usually one to go at someone like that, but I'm still appalled at what you told Hebi666

Yeah like who the fuck would even say that to a pregnant woman.
Makes you really think what actually goes in in some ppls heads.

And then he has the audacity to *meditate* ( i bet he just spent 5 minutes thinking about how he can make a comeback 😑) and say some even more bullshit stuff.

Master.mind said:
Powerofjustice said:
Master.mind said:

Don't worry about sounding controversial I am sure a lot of people would like to hear your ideas and could extract something valuable

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=389771 time=1663910391 user_id=21286]I hope you understand that the world is not only a matter of Aries-type action and nothing else.

There's no such thing as Aries-type action. Aries confers strong character and that's it.
You've been looking at my posts through the wrong lens.

I've looked into both home birth and home schooling. Unfortunately, both are illegal in this country. It's already bad enough that this is a '100% muslim state', hospitals have appointed sheikhs who forcefully recite azaan and shahadhahh in newborn's ears with or without parents consent. The only option is to go through with it unless you want to draw negative attention to yourself and your kid without putting both of you in deadly danger.

And at the end of the day, as much as it angers me, forcing a false religion on to SS will never work. I was forced into islam my whole life and I never believe it. My child has been a SS from start and will be brought up a SS and that's a win.

Master.mind said:
Aquarius said:
What you suggested about not registering your child to the state is illegal and they can take your kids away if that happens.

You can go to a country where it's not illegal and have the child there. You fucking retard.
Ah yes, move to a third world country just to not register your child as a living person, you sir are a genius.

Master.mind said:
Aquarius said:

You can go to a country where it's not illegal and have the child there. You fucking retard.
Instead of calling names provide what you had in mind when you intially shared your view. You could educate and inform people. Now you are having not much positive impact at all.

Master.mind said:
Aquarius said:

Depends on the country you fucking retard.

Welp this got real ugly real quick. This is not what the topic was about at all.

If I wasn't clear enough before, take that negativity somewhere else.

Powerofjustice said:

CaspianTheDreamer said:

This is a reminder that Mercury Rx and Warfare with the enemy is ongoing, both of which will create situations of infighting within JoS. You are therefore obligated to do your best to remain civil when exposed to opposing viewpoints, which will always exist, without launching into insults and or other poor behavior.

In this case Master.Mind was expressing his solutions to the Jewish control of the medical and information systems, which has been a reality until JoS has done something about it. Even if he expressed his views in a strange way or has other strange behaviors, attacking him won't actually resolve this.

Master.mind said:
There's no such thing as Aries-type action. Aries confers strong character and that's it.

All energy types have multiple definitions and expressions. Regardless of this, I appreciate your feedback about me earlier.

As I have expressed to others, the interactions in this thread need to be regulated before they become ugly, so I appreciate your support here as well.

Powerofjustice said:
I actually wanted to hear how he would try to defend that argument l, but decided not to pour gas on that fire, or derail the thread any further.

I appreciate that, but I have also looked back on the beginning of the thread, and you were the one to initially insult Master.mind. Regardless of whether his advice was bad or not, he did not deserve to be insulted, and so you owe him an apology for that.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=390038 time=1664047633 user_id=21286]
Powerofjustice said:

I appreciate that, but I have also looked back on the beginning of the thread, and you were the one to initially insult Master.mind. Regardless of whether his advice was bad or not, he did not deserve to be insulted, and so you owe him an apology for that.

His "advice" was reckless, if not dangerous. I stand by what I said, still we are SS, going forward I will do my utmost to keep the formus as civil as possible.

Master.mind, the Gods teach us ethics as well. I hope you can understand that someone who's 8 months pregnant is in a completely different (and vastly more vulnerable) mindset from the rest of us, the last thing they want to hear is they have to hide their kid's existence or give birth in a foreign country, even if you find it useful. Still, I could have been more careful with my words. It wasn't right, I apologise.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=390025 time=1664042666 user_id=21286]
Powerofjustice said:

CaspianTheDreamer said:

This is a reminder that Mercury Rx and Warfare with the enemy is ongoing, both of which will create situations of infighting within JoS. You are therefore obligated to do your best to remain civil when exposed to opposing viewpoints, which will always exist, without launching into insults and or other poor behavior.

In this case Master.Mind was expressing his solutions to the Jewish control of the medical and information systems, which has been a reality until JoS has done something about it. Even if he expressed his views in a strange way or has other strange behaviors, attacking him won't actually resolve this.

Master.mind said:

All energy types have multiple definitions and expressions. Regardless of this, I appreciate your feedback about me earlier.

As I have expressed to others, the interactions in this thread need to be regulated before they become ugly, so I appreciate your support here as well.

Sorry Blitz. As much as i respect you, there are simply too many red flags.

Powerofjustice said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Powerofjustice said:

His "advice" was reckless, if not dangerous. I stand by what I said, still we are SS, going forward I will do my utmost to keep the formus as civil as possible.

Master.mind, the Gods teach us ethics as well. I hope you can understand that someone who's 8 months pregnant is in a completely different (and vastly more vulnerable) mindset from the rest of us, the last thing they want to hear is they have to hide their kid's existence or give birth in a foreign country, even if you find it useful. Still, I could have been more careful with my words. It wasn't right, I apologise.

I didn't give any advice. I only said what I'd do.
Had she been interested in doing what I'd do and asked me for help and I accepted to help her, I would of taken responsibility for any bad outcome.

Your apology is not accepted. Please don't talk to me nor mention me again.

Powerofjustice said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Powerofjustice said:

I don't see any problem of your reaction to that as it is justified. From stupid "hot-takes" about children being hunted down by society to strange statements about different things, such as saying that you all are possessed by thoughtforms (which would be the a way of actually linking thoughtforms) is nothing of too far of a reaction.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Powerofjustice said:

I have skimmed but what was the real insult?

Master.mind said:
Aquarius said:

Depends on the country you fucking retard.

What it depends on is you taking in fully that you have said some very idiotic things, in this circumstance and then you have fabricated a story out of thin air that the participants in this thread have thoughtforms and thoughtforms try to sabotage and infect and other bullshit.

Instead of calling others retards, you should understand your words and explain correctly.

Others should not feel bad of how they treated you, you having done only dismissal and arrogance statements that form only edgy content, or "red-pilling" basically nothing.

What you have said is directly illegal, it can be called under specific circumstances child-trafficking, even if it's your child. This is a practice to then make beggars out of kids and other nefarious things that you don't know. From organ harvesting to selling. Not paying taxes based on illegal lying, oh you mean tax fraud?

All of this is for you to understand the value of your words, and for this topic to not be a bent on idiotic behavior and guilt tripping.

Please disregard the nonsense about not declaring your child. It is illegal and you can be removed of parental custody. Even in uncivilized places this is mandatory. The child will likely be unable to get an ID, and everything this entails with it, such as medical help and whatnot, property rights, to go to school or participate in society.

You are a non citizen if you do this. No citizen means no legal protection or proof of existence, no participation. Authorities can unilateraly declare even that you wanted to do other nefarious actions, leading you both and anyone else in a very dangerous predicament.

That is purely psycho advice and sabotaging advice, which is common from this person and seems to happen sometimes due to whatever reason. The attack and outlandish claims of this person on others is common of this behavior and is some sort of nonsense.

People have advised you correctly.

The father, if present, should be along the child everywhere when you give birth. He should ensure everything goes as it shoule for the baby the night of the hospital and try to stay on top of the situation. If not him, then a trusted family friend.

To answer your actual question, summon Pazuzu for childbirth. I wish you a very good and safe deliverance.

In regards to the name, you declare one worldly name and then you can do a home ritual such as a home Ritual with Satanic baptism on this or another name. Later on, the declared name can be changed when you claim you change your mind or did baptism etc, state wise.

But this can be even 365 days from birth. So there is no rush.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=390081 time=1664067958 user_id=21286]
Powerofjustice said:

I understand your position. I can also understand why Master.mind is skeptical and protective of children, even if his advice was silly. The problem is that, if he is upset, he may now refuse to acknowledge the advice given to him.

NakedPluto said:
I have skimmed but what was the real insult?

Master.mind has said to Powerofjustice "I'd love to see examples of things that you can't do without a birth certificate."

In reply to this, Powerofjustice had said "I dont want to turn this topic into something completely different, but since you appear to have the intelligence of a toddler, without a birth certificate you do not exist...."

To me, this underlined portion could have just been deleted entirely without losing any content from the message. Although Master.mind is now upset and calling others retards, it should be acknowledged that he did not throw the first insult. Yet now Powerofjustice has apologized, so we will see what result that has.

Blitzkreig please understand that sometimes you cant exactly be kind or polite to some people who think the world revolves around them and their stupid advices and words. Just look at this guys posts.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Blitzkreig please understand that sometimes you cant exactly be kind or polite to some people who think the world revolves around them and their stupid advices and words. Just look at this guys posts.

I'm aware of how he acts. You are right that sometimes a more aggressive approach is necessary. At the same time, Powerofjustice's apology only exposed more of that same behavior from Master.mind. Now Master cannot claim to be justified in any subsequent aggression and is more responsible for acting in a logical and civil manner.

Master.mind said:
I didn't give any advice. I only said what I'd do.
Had she been interested in doing what I'd do and asked me for help and I accepted to help her, I would of taken responsibility for any bad outcome.

Your apology is not accepted. Please don't talk to me nor mention me again.

You cannot backtrack to that position after you said literally "It could be a good idea to give a false name..." which is basically the definition of advice.

Out of respect for you, I had asked Powerofjustice to apologize for throwing the first insult, so you are obligated to accept that and take a higher degree of responsibility for what you post.

You gave your advice, in good faith, but there turned out to be problems with that. Therefore, others have corrected you, which is fine as this is the basis of learning on a place for discussion. There is no need to to elevate this to a level where you refuse to ever cooperate with another person, even after they tried to go back and work with you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back