Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For those who still don't get it: The Reality of China

Dahaarkan said:
GoyVeyII said:

None of Dahaarkan's posts have ever struck me as psychopathic or anything serious like that. Sure, there may be some excess anger, but that is not the same thing. Just because Aries energy creates conditions similar to combativeness, this does not mean the "combat" is actually for immoral purposes. The main problem here was simply about guarding the forums, not that anyone thought Dahaarkan was going to do something bad.

At the same time, Dahaarkan has mentioned problems with excess anger in the past. Again, this is not a huge issue when you look at the overall context. Generally, I have found that even with the gifts that a person may possess, there is still a little bit of pruning that may be necessary.

For example, if someone is capable of high-air abilities, has many planets in air signs, and so on, then it is usually the case that their air is excess in some area. Similarly, someone with high water abilities may be able to sense something very well, but may have problems with being too sensitive to negativity. The same can happen with any placements of Mars-like abilities.

So, it is just a matter of a little pruning and tweaking, done when appropriate to do so on the person's overall path to enlightenment. I trust that Dahaarkan and everyone else is continually learning about themselves and willing to improve on any area of themselves. The only cause for worry is when the person refuses to address something, despite problems appearing as a result of this aspect of their soul.

The Alchemist7 said:
DisillusionedCitizen said:
Chinese who don't contemplate suicide, if there are any Chinese left, could think accordingly to overthrow the CCP.
Personally I find this very unlikely. The Tiananmen Square Massacre has shown that the government doesn't hesitate to exterminate any Chinese citizen who dares to protest it in a physical manner.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests_and_massacre

Many Chinese people haven't ever heard of this event due to censorship but most people fear the regime because they know they can be taken to a concentration camp if they merely make an internet post criticizing the government.

They need a symbol to unite under, and then they can strategize. Clandestine meetings, propaganda operations, secret martial training. Pretty much everything Antifa does.

A lot of people don't think about it, but the first American military was composed of ordinary folk who were getting pushed around by authority. A militia of peasants can become an official army over time with all of the legitimacy and recognition.

If they were at least partially successful with something like this then they could perhaps even form an alliance with Taiwan.

It's either this spirit of rebellion, or I guess they can choose to follow this racial suicide pact or whatever. If there is no hope of a future for their children then they should fight to create one instead of giving up. From the sounds of it, they don't have anything to lose anyway. If your back is up against the wall then the only thing left that you can do is fight.

GoyVeyII said:
In reality, he can't even be a psychopath right. Shame.

If he were truly a psychopath as you claim, and he was unable to psycho properly, then that would be something to celebrate rather than cause for shame. What a strange mindset you have.

Also please tell us what is the "right way" to psychopath. I suppose you know all about it if you are speaking about it like this. Perhaps you majored in criminology.

Sunny said:
We should not worry much about the Chinese, but we should worry about Europe and the U.S., which have given all the global market to China and sold businesses and property to the Chinese.

I don't think the Chinese government has completely espoused the Jewish ideal of communism in the sense that the Chinese people are slaves of the Jews. It would be a problem for the Chinese if they deprived themselves of spirituality.

Chinese social credit is a good thing, it is pure meritocracy but also a way to rule justly. With social credit you can discipline people to behave properly, for example I read that the Chinese put more points on people who visit relatives at least 2-3 times a year etc. I don't remember exactly....instead of treating relatives as strangers and hating and envying them. But there must be certainty that this system is not falsified.

The reaction of some Chinese in such news is childish and silly. Surely the Chinese government needs to improve in something but it is certainly better than having Christians or Jews in the government.

China is the ideal state according to israel, they want to have all the countrys the same and ruled by them.

We can have a social credid system created from the gods when they arrive but not by jews.

As in every commi goverment there are many jews.

The Alchemist7 said:
DisillusionedCitizen said:
Chinese who don't contemplate suicide, if there are any Chinese left, could think accordingly to overthrow the CCP.
Personally I find this very unlikely. The Tiananmen Square Massacre has shown that the government doesn't hesitate to exterminate any Chinese citizen who dares to protest it in a physical manner.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests_and_massacre

Many Chinese people haven't ever heard of this event due to censorship but most people fear the regime because they know they can be taken to a concentration camp if they merely make an internet post criticizing the government.

Shit... Things really do look to be hopeless for these people. Just what alternative can be done for the Chinese to free it from Communism? I think they really need to destroy every Christian church in their country if they were to be free. And for that matter. how many churches are there in China? I have feeling there are a lot...

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=389132 time=1663595266 user_id=21286]
Dahaarkan said:
GoyVeyII said:
This user GoyVeyII is just a troll and a pest from zola's forum who came here to troll again. If you look into the Black Satanist forum he literally drove a new member out of spiritual satanism by trolling him on most threads he created. I posted a comment there but it is moderated so I hope that member will read it when published and reconsider his decision. Literally if one goes to the Black Satanist forum you can read the threads opened by HeruSutek666 and how GoyVeyyII trolls him on most threads excepting maybe one where he had a more "friendly" attitude.

The Alchemist7 said:
This user GoyVeyII is just a troll and a pest from zola's forum who came here to troll again. If you look into the Black Satanist forum he literally drove a new member out of spiritual satanism by trolling him on most threads he created. I posted a comment there but it is moderated so I hope that member will read it when published and reconsider his decision. Literally if one goes to the Black Satanist forum you can read the threads opened by HeruSutek666 and how GoyVeyyII trolls him on most threads excepting maybe one where he had a more "friendly" attitude.

I agree. Soon after I made this comment about Dahaarkan, I then saw the disaster that GoyVey had created over there.

Steve Langford said:
Nice job Quoting the Jew York Times Lobster boy showing us you believe lol
This is another one of them apparently, my opinion is that they should both be banned.
If they can't hide their intentions of trolling and attacking others for no reason whatsoever then they should be banned until they give up.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=389188 time=1663620242 user_id=21286]
The Alchemist7 said:

I agree. Soon after I made this comment about Dahaarkan, I then saw the disaster that GoyVey had created over there.

I think he is the jewish troll Fanboy who has already made another account, he also tried to do the same in the Turkey subforum.

GoyVeyII said:
NakedPluto said:
GoyVeyII said:
It's not "funny". Daharakahan could get fucked by this emotional outburst. I can see it clearly, it's what I'd do if I were them. The "straw that broke the camels back" probably isn't too far away if he keeps this rhetoric up.

It is essentially only funny as more than this what? 2 words hurt you directly? Snowflakes like you could "get fucked", yes.

It is only about the forum rules and refining our communication. For those who do not understand it is a long shot to say such things by generalization to our stupid gentiles, etc. The generalization if not understood can lead to misunderstandings and so on. Statements like these can inflame and create polarizing thoughts which in the end do not aid in understanding, judgement. It is a question of fairness regarding communication, not the subject itself.

Karnonnos said:
I understand why Dahaarkan uses this incendiary style. There is too much vaunting of owning nothing over the years, spiting money, praising the Nepturanian loonybin, advocating jerking off to anime or playing video games endlessly instead of going outside or making connections and from some, even getting angry at the idea of donations. You can do very little without money and collective wealth. This attitude of 'own nothing and prepare for the end' leads some into finding China desirable. Which is kind of like saying 'if I'm homeless, at least prison is an option'. This needs harsh language.

Those people are insane, and they deserve their own undoing and natural reaction of life, which comes very hard and hits like a train. More than this to say, pales in comparison. I believe nature and life has extraordinary means of balance and cause and effect. In short time individually and collectively, consequences come.

Yagami Light said:
That was literally two lines at the end of his entire post and did not affect me in the slightest in reading and understanding. (Even if they were placed at the beginning of the post, they still wouldn't have affected me)

After all, is it not true that as we reach our own goal in this world, people who support communism will have to change their beliefs, or they will just be in the enemy's side? I believe this is not laughable at all, and it's extremely serious. Perhaps you haven't understood the seriousness of this.

Also, commenting on an informative post and trying to find one bad thing (according to your standards, as this is an siubjective thing), instead of contributing with more information on the topic at hand is pointless, and it will most likely sidetrack the answers from the original topic. I've always hated seeing this in posts. If you are so bothered by Dahaarkan's way of expressing himself, either send him a private message (and avoid loitering an informative post) or don't comment at all. You literally added nothing to this post, other than a negative remark which wasn't needed.

I have not tried to find anything, especially a bad thing. Thank you for your comment.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Pluto, please understand that some of us live in less fortunate countries and we have seen and been experiencing enough death and torture and suicide that it has gotten common for us.
Dahaarkan is right. Why shouldn't such people have such a fate eventually? I think that this is pretty readable because it conveys the exact emotions that we will all convey when for example, muslim fucks come and try to beat and kill your sister, mother or wife for not putting a scarf on their head. Which is precisely what recently happened in Iran or Iraq i think.
But those countries have been plagued with communism and Islam and they have been under chinas thumb ( especially Iran ) that the ppl cant do shit no matter how many riots they do. Its because their spirit has been systematically broken through generations of slavery and dictatorship.

As I stated I understand. Saying that however on JoS public forum watched by grandmas, spies, jews etc. is not wise and does not help with anything. That's all, what's the hurt by this? Essentially nothing, but two lines of a remark.

Dahaarkan said:
You're right. These kinds of topics make my blood boil and it tends to spill into my writing, I'll try to refrain from such comments in the future.

Try to transform it, not necessarily refrain. Sometimes it is necessary to emphasize, but needs only more thought and refining on it.

Fine, fine, fine, FINE. Don't come crying to me when what I said HAPPENS EXACTLY AS I PREDICTED.

Darhraarrrakan is a person who fundamentally enjoys causing pain and suffering, I can empathize with that a little bit. It's fun to see someone deserving squeal like a little piggy only to attract even more predators and general hardships. His post doesn't offend me, but it was inappropriate according to JoS's actual and ideal narrative. In his psychic vampirism posts his behavior was exposed to be a cruel narcissistic person who's willing to cause hardship out of jealousy and frustration, even when it's less efficient than working on myself to fix the problem.

He's a pathetic person who can only be a "tough guy" online. In reality, he can't even be a psychopath right. Shame.

Lol just get out of here. You're too obvious.

Thanks for this information brother. I knew that the life in China is bad but not to such an extent.
Those who created Communism or are its followers are our enemies.

Fuchs said:
Sunny said:
We should not worry much about the Chinese, but we should worry about Europe and the U.S., which have given all the global market to China and sold businesses and property to the Chinese.

I don't think the Chinese government has completely espoused the Jewish ideal of communism in the sense that the Chinese people are slaves of the Jews. It would be a problem for the Chinese if they deprived themselves of spirituality.

Chinese social credit is a good thing, it is pure meritocracy but also a way to rule justly. With social credit you can discipline people to behave properly, for example I read that the Chinese put more points on people who visit relatives at least 2-3 times a year etc. I don't remember exactly....instead of treating relatives as strangers and hating and envying them. But there must be certainty that this system is not falsified.

The reaction of some Chinese in such news is childish and silly. Surely the Chinese government needs to improve in something but it is certainly better than having Christians or Jews in the government.

China is the ideal state according to israel, they want to have all the countrys the same and ruled by them.

We can have a social credid system created from the gods when they arrive but not by jews.

Yes, we can create better things with the Gods. I am disappointed with China, I thought it was better...the Chinese are a very ancient people and they have all those spiritual things and martial arts. Japan and India are better than China.

Dahaarkan said:
Sunny said:
I don't know, I am not informed about the Chinese government and China. I thought that since there are no powerful Jews in China like in the West like Soros, Rothschild, Billi etc., and there seems to be no racial mixing; I thought China is more enlightened than the West.

These beliefs are promoted from red simps who are constantly trying to cover up the reality that goes on in china.

Race mixing is promoted in the west for a reason and that is to weaken and divide the white race so that we may then be enslaved and domesticated. There is a reason this is not promoted in china and that is simply because it's no longer required to further weaken or divide the chinese people they are already defeated and enslaved completely.

You don't have jews in the chinese government but as I have said, this doesn't matter if the "gentiles" who are there rule exactly the way jews would.

This is what is baffling about red simps who claim to be against the jews but then will defend gentiles who are exactly like jews to their dying breath. Red simps will jump you desperately trying to silence you when you start mentioning these obvious things.

China is the final product of jewish poisons and the jewish-created red plague. A defeated, enslaved and domesticated people who are completely at the mercy of their masters and have no hope and no freedoms. This must be abolished entirely.

Because you don't have jews in it does not make it any less jewish in execution. The lack of jews in their government is completely irrelevant if they themselves are EXACTLY like the jews and have destroyed their people and soon their nation from within.

I see, thanks for the explanation.

It's depressing as fuck to say this, but we can safely say that Communist China is a repeat of the Inquisition. A Chinese Inquisition, to put it mildly...

Sunny said:
Fuchs said:
Sunny said:

Yes, we can create better things with the Gods. I am disappointed with China, I thought it was better...the Chinese are a very ancient people and they have all those spiritual things and martial arts. Japan and India are better than China.

Asians (my experience) are great in doing/learning repetive tasks, in which they can get better by training/memorising. Like the Character Lee in Naruto (The guy who can´t use jutsus besides physikal ones [Open chakra gates Super-Saiyajin Mode :D ). Like Lee Asians follow there leaders. Hold them in high regard, they do not question them if they are not treated very bad.

They are not compared to white people inventors/have a as good connection to the gods.

Japan and India many people follow the gods, therefore they do better.

Queen of the Stars said:
you mention crypto-jews. Do you think that crypto is a distraction?

Every Coin besides BTC (Bitcoin) and Monero mostly jes.
As they do not lead to a elevated planet, give the people the rights over thear own money, it´s just repeating the same cantillionare cheme.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back