Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Satanism: Away From "Evil"

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
It is important for any SS to understand, the the enemy is the source of what we call fundamentally as "evil".

Evil, except of a natural situation of natural laws that are put there to cause opposition so that they are to be overcome. The situation of "evil" in nature is a wrong term we use. But what we refer to as "Evil" in nature is merely there to be overcome by evolving entities.

Certain entities that are stuck in this universe and cannot evolve, thrive on what we refer to as "Evil". This has become an objective reality for entities that are of a lesser level such as these of the enemy.

The enemy tries to push humanity downwards, and they try to prevent human advancement. Human advancement, especially of proper spirituality, would gradually lessen and lessen the "evil" in this world.

The enemy thrives on ignorance, and wants to procure it. They need it as a mosquito needs the blood of it's victims.

Evil, I define here as ignorance. Most "evil" things in this world are due to ignorance, or shrunk perception, or untruth. The closer one is with these, the further they become "evil" and negative towards themselves and others.

Spiritual Satanism is not against "evil", we recognize this as part of the natural order; but we are against ignorance.

That is our key difference. Instead of claiming idly that we "fight evil", we simply say we fight stupidity, ignorance, lack of knowledge: the sources of the symptom that we call "evil".

Lack of enlightenment, is the natural source of all that we call "evil", and also the necessary evil is because of this. We are slaves to circumstances that procure evil.

A very basic example here, is the example of a thief. A thief or a murderer has become that maybe because his civilization does not know how to create food. Most normal people, do crimes and things like this for reasons of necessity, but not all.

If then again, the crime happened only due to inner evil, jealousy, spite, or the need of revenge, greed, then still, stupidity and ignorance were high and not to the level to teach this person values and discipline. Nobody taught this person then how to use greed or the need of revenge for self development.

Then again, if the cause of wrong is even deeper, the solution is still more knowledge. Until the issue is solved.

The above is how "evil" in the broad sense is eliminated. For example, the "Evil" occurrence of a famine, is not solved by talking against the famine, but rather, having the KNOWLEDGE to prevent said famine with farming or science.

Abrahamic programs and those coming from the Jews, have procured and created endless evil in this world, as they preached against knowledge, understanding, learning and generally all that procures the beautiful and good in this world.

Then, because they thrive on the consequences of "evil", ie, the misery it brings, the problems of people, their reassured wounds that will remain forever until cured - they put up a fake sign that they "fight evil".

None of the sources of "Evil" were ever addressed. In fact, they protected, procured, and made sure these sources of evil reached the highest power in our world, leading society to ruins.

Most of the world who has adopted these systems and took these seriously, was left in ruins. Those who did not take them seriously, still exist and advance to this day.

In Arabia for example, the best places both spiritually and culturally do still remain those that have the least adoption of the enemy programs. The same is the case in Europe and of course, the United States.

This "evil" that they defined with a false terminology, as if the above crime was not enough, they defined it as exactly what CURES us from our inner evil, ie, enlightenment.

In essence, they took the source of all that would evolve us, and called it "evil". Then, people were programmed to massacre and attack the source of their own enlightenment, which is the Gods, their cultures, and everything positive.

Progressively, this mental virus actually succeeded, and we self destructed a great part of our own goodness, such as knowledge, scientific advances, social advances, or even certain civilizations went down completely by internal collapse.

The enemy bars and closes people from all pathways of development that would shrink "evil", while they deceitfully preach against it, therefore, making a world filled with evil, stupidity and misery.

If you outlaw meditation and enlightenment, it's a matter of time that the world will be consumed into a fatal downwards spiral into damnation. These are natural laws in play. The fact that the Egyptians, the Greeks, the Assyrians or the Aryans in India and so many others were so insistent on the Divine Rules, is because without them, our existence is moot.

Even if one seeks to profit from this act of removing these great Truths from humanity, this downwards spiral will eventually destroy everything in it's path, consuming them too. The enemy does not understand this, and it seems, they don't care either.

In complete contrast to the enemy, we do not preach "against evil". We talk about what it is realistically, it's necessity, it's sources, and how we can get better with it.

We talk about the upwards and eternal spiral of the Truth, the movement towards the Truth, and we allow and preach as virtues all of what will lead us to this great attainment of Satya, ie, Eternal Truth.

For this reason, our Ancestral religions always relate Eternal Truth with what we refer to as "Agatho", which for lack of a better word is the universal constant of the "Good". Not "Good" absolved from "Evil", but true goodness that is the result of actual enlightenment.

Our Gods are called the "Agathoi Daimones" or the "Teachers of the "Agatho", the beings of the justice of the universe.

Spiritual Satanism takes the soul away from this endless loop of ignorance. It's the breaking of the hopeless loop of the fall of the human soul. We move then upwards to the proper natural balance, onwards to the heaven of understanding of the Crown Chakra, away from ignorance. We leave it behind every single day, and then it leaves us too.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Abrahamic programs and those coming from the Jews, have procured and created endless evil in this world, as they preached against knowledge, understanding, learning and generally all that procures the beautiful and good in this world.

Then, because they thrive on the consequences of "evil", ie, the misery it brings, the problems of people, their reassured wounds that will remain forever until cured - they put up a fake sign that they "fight evil".

None of the sources of "Evil" were ever addressed. In fact, they protected, procured, and made sure these sources of evil reached the highest power in our world, leading society to ruins.

Most of the world who has adopted these systems and took these seriously, was left in ruins. Those who did not take them seriously, still exist and advance to this day.

In Arabia for example, the best places both spiritually and culturally do still remain those that have the least adoption of the enemy programs. The same is the case in Europe and of course, the United States.

This "evil" that they defined with a false terminology, as if the above crime was not enough, they defined it as exactly what CURES us from our inner evil, ie, enlightenment.

The enemy bars and closes people from all pathways of development that would shrink "evil", while they deceitfully preach against it, therefore, making a world filled with evil, stupidity and misery.

If you outlaw meditation and enlightenment, it's a matter of time that the world will be consumed into a fatal downwards spiral into damnation. These are natural laws in play. The fact that the Egyptians, the Greeks, the Assyrians or the Aryans in India and so many others were so insistent on the Divine Rules, is because without them, our existence is moot.

My experience during my days as Bible prophecy/whistleblower student pretty much is summed-up by what you describe.

The "fellow whistleblowers" around me would always talk smack about people who meditate, or practice yoga, claim that "they're causing America's downfall/Jewhovah's judgement", and remember.....to the Judeo-Xian program, good is evil, evil is good.

They were seriously the dumbest and stupidest people anyone can imagine, who obssesss 24/7 about being warlords and criminals for yahwisheewashee/jewhovah, and they pride themselves in having toxic, and hateful personalities and how America is doomed. The worst of the worst of them even stated that Xmas is evil, and shouldn't be celebrated because it doesn't align with communistic beliefs of the bible (anti-gift giving, anti-personal/luxury properties, anti-joy, ANTI-LIFE).

Over 95% of those "evil people" who meditate had/have less toxic personalities (let alone at all), eat/live healthy and social lives, lend their helping hands to people, and overall, wanna make the world a better place. These "evil hell-bound people" are literally the ones who have helped me out in life.

That was one of the defining "awakening" moments that made me seriously reflect and reevaluate the types of people I surround myself with, they weren't too far off from the Westboro Baptist Church, except with a bit of "patriotic/conspiracy whistleblower string".

Fighting for Constitutional rights......yet at the same time, proclaiming that America will fall "anyway" because the jews say so in their rituals (Book of RevaLIEtion), so basically fighting a battle you know you will lose. That, among many others, was the kind of stupidity, idiocy and nonsense that I was surrounded with.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I am curious about places in Arabia still practicing Satanism/Paganism, given to how militantly Islamic it is. I always come to theorize that the spread of Islam in Arabia was another dumbshit ritual from Isaiah 21:13-17, where jewhovah destroys Arabian civilizations and sends "his chosen" to kill and slaughter Arabians, given that Muhammad, his wife and the entire founding clergy of Islam were Arabian Jews and that Islam is basically just Judaism under an Arab umbrella. The Jewish Himyarites were already starting to become a problem for all the Arabian civilizations, Islam was the kosher prescription to that.

Now here in the American homeland, I've come to notice that "militantly Christian" communities again - tended to suffer the most poverty, crimes and degeneracy, and puts a huge sting on to the image of rural Americans as a whole. Being rural and White isn't the issue, but add Xianity, it fucks shits up big, big-time. It doesn't even matter the race, as this doesn't just apply to "White trash" or "rednecks", but I've also notice black and Hispanic ghetto communities are also extremely Xian.

Christianity is on the fall, and it shall continue that way whether Xian cucks like it or not. One we shall see to it, under the guidance of the Gods, that its predecessor Judaism (the root of all) and it successor Pisslam (the climax in the horrific trilogy) will all fall.

May the Lord Satan and all of the Lords of the Orion Be With You All, So Mote it Be!

Thank you for writing that. I tend to agree completely that ignorance/stupidity is the real problem.

Excellent as always. Thanks again.

IN NOMINE SATANAS EXCELSI,
REVAN // "vaultzero"

Evil is usually presented in a way that makes it seem more relative than absolute. If ignorance is the source of all evil, then the term becomes more absolute and makes perfect sense to me. You've answered yet another question I had, but put on the "back burner".

Another great sermon HP, thanks!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Which makes me ask: which places in the US are the most Spiritual Satanic? If I ever had to move there, which places would be first choice?

(This is not a question especially to Hoodedcobra666 but to whom it concerns: all of you who would like to give an answer)

Excellent Sermon, thank you Master Cobra! Knowledge is a form of wealth.

People who have committed moral crimes in society can be extended compassion from the viewpoint that they were generally forced along this awful path of living, beset by drugs, negative drives/emotions, negative people, and so on. Even further, they are not aware of even basic things like aura cleaning, let alone applying mantras under astrological conditions.

Although these people do have a degree of choice, the actual likelihood that they will make the correct choice to be a better citizen is very slim. They are basically totally besieged not by just past karmic factors, but current environmental negativity as well. The fact that they have not gone totally nuts already is a testament to the souls created by Satan.

At the same time, we have to be realistic about what to do with these people. In most cases, they need to be isolated from negative peers and victims, plus given tons of material, emotional, and spiritual support. In our current world, this is basically impossible, and it will remain very difficult going forward within the newly created Satanic societies of the future.

I think our best outcomes will come by teaching the youth, in the sense of training and guiding them to spiritual competency at a young age. Beyond this direct approach, global rituals and media programs can be used to generally uplift and stave off larger tragedies or conditions.

However, for now, we must do all we can to protect what is good in the world. All it takes is for one of these diseased people to decide they have nothing to lose by attempting to rob someone, and this could steal a precious soul from the world. Because of this, and because of the huge amount of work required to truly help them, the current solution should lean more on the strict side of punishments/control, which even these people will obey.

On a personal level, we do have to be strict about who we engage with, otherwise we risk getting negatively influenced by "evil". Similarly, do not bother yourself by watching/reading about suffering, which may upset or distract you. Although this approach may seem harsh, it guards the overall paradise which we are fighting to create.

Kamiha Kamiwo Tsukaimasu said:
Which makes me ask: which places in the US are the most Spiritual Satanic? If I ever had to move there, which places would be first choice?
(This is not a question especially to Hoodedcobra666 but to whom it concerns: all of you who would like to give an answer)

Evaluating based on Satanism is not always easy. Instead, focus more on places that are safe, stable, and give you the best economic opportunities (free time) to support your advancement. This does not mean you should live right next to a church, but also be confident in your own protection efforts, which themselves are derived from the time invested into Satanic activities.

patrioticgentile_666 said:
(anti-gift giving, anti-personal/luxury properties, anti-joy, ANTI-LIFE).
Most people can't even see that part that are caught up in it because it instructs its believers to literally give away all of their possessions but if one does that then they have nothing to give anymore. Truly, if one wishes to be a generous person they must be rich to afford to do so. I remember when I was conforming to christianity that at one point in my life I was giving away all of my possessions since that was an instruction given to the "disciples" in the bible and had it in my head that the stories in the bible served as an example of how one ought to be considering it's what preachers and various sources online claimed. After a certain point, when people asked me for things or favors I was not able to provide because I had given most of it away.

Henu the Great said:
GoyVeyII said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Ya just explain this to Daahaharakahan if you haven't already
Your apparent disrespect and feigning of helpful advice is not welcome here.

This is just the anime tard on a different account trying to get some kind of reaction out of me. Please ignore these pathetic remarks and laughable attempts at baiting a response from me.

Apparently I'm evil and psychopathic for wanting justice and feeling emotional about gentiles being abused I guess.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Evil, I define here as ignorance. Most "evil" things in this world are due to ignorance, or shrunk perception, or untruth. The closer one is with these, the further they become "evil" and negative towards themselves and others.

Spiritual Satanism is not against "evil", we recognize this as part of the natural order; but we are against ignorance.

That is our key difference. Instead of claiming idly that we "fight evil", we simply say we fight stupidity, ignorance, lack of knowledge: the sources of the symptom that we call "evil".

Lack of enlightenment, is the natural source of all that we call "evil", and also the necessary evil is because of this. We are slaves to circumstances that procure evil.

I've found this part of the sermon a bit confusing. The first paragraph here seems to contradict the second one. Also, would you mind elaborating on what do you mean by "necessary evil"?

Nevertheless, it is a good sermon. Afterall, we call Satan (our "savior") the truth because we "use" the truth to fight against evil.

Wonderful sermon Hp, there is a lot of wisdom in your sermon.
It all makes it clear for those with little understanding if what truly Spiritual Satanism is and those confused ones.

Satanism is about rising and rising and rising.
Im in love with this path❤️❤️

The all our Gods and Goddesses of hell

So, is our enemy evil? And if it is, is it due to ignorance?
But if we fight the enemy, we fight evil, because as you said, they don't care about the truth.
Could you explain this better?

Now that we're talking on this subject of ignorance! And what is considered stupid?... why is it that every time something bad happens? Or when somebody does something stupid? Instead of owning up to it they turn around and blame it on satan! By saying that it's the devil's fault! Just because a tragedy happens to hit their home! Or just because somebody has made a mistake and spilled milk all over the floor! Instead of taking the time to realize that they made a poor decision or they weren't paying attention to what they were doing? And how they turn around and viciously blame Satan for everything! Why in the hell are people still doing that? And why do Christians think that they still have to turn around and blame Satan for everything! That goes wrong whatever is done or whatever is said? Christians delight and fucking blaming satan! Or blaming one of his demons? It aggravates me more than anything! Instead of people fucking taking the time and blaming themselves for their own mistakes and their own actions? It would make it a lot easier for people to learn things and pay attention to what really happened! Instead of playing the blame game and it's no wonder bad juju happens to people because they don't take the time to look into things!? And if they're going to go as far as blaming Satan and his demons? For whatever happens in their own home or whatever happens on their path? A lot of it is because of the lack of knowledge and the disrespect they have for themselves and others around them! And maybe they're not paying attention to the signs around them? Making poor decisions and paying the price! That they want things done the easy way or they cut off the corners? And want to play the blame game and use somebody or something as a scapegoat for their amusement or just simply blame it on satan! As long as they can take it out on somebody or something? Thinking that it's going to take the pain away or make things better for them just because they're angry and want to yell at somebody? Or because they get aggravated and swear and then all of a sudden! They feel sorry and guilty and blame it on satan? Instead of blaming themselves! That is the one thing that aggravates me more than anything! When it comes to humans and Humanity! Is the fact that people still blame Satan or blame other people? When they're not even aware of what they're doing or even so much is paying attention do they not even realize that if they fucking took the time to look at the dumb things that they do and the stupid things they say? And if they look up on Satan and ask him to help? And look into things maybe perhaps their days would be a lot easier and maybe their mistakes would be more appreciative and more understandable and perhaps maybe they will learn from their mistakes and learn from themselves! That blaming other people? And blaming Satan for their mistakes is not the right and they know that in their frame of mind? They're playing the blame game is not going to solve the problem and it's not going to help them find their tennis shoes or their lunch bucket or whatever it is that they have lost or whatever it is that they are looking for? Another thing that I can't stand about people is name calling! That goes along with the scapegoat factor! Calling each other names and making fun of one another along with playing the blame game! Three typical things that I hate about the human being! The most ignorant of the human race! The childhood tactics that most people seem to have a struggle getting rid of and it doesn't matter laugh out loud! How old the individual is? They still think that name calling is cute and funny and they still think the name calling is going to solve their little problem and make things better! When all they're doing is making a bigger mess of things and making enemies of their friends and those around them! And make it harder for them to get around in life especially when they're old enough to know what they're doing right or wrong! And the kind of ass they're making of themselves in the public eye! When they know damn well what they have done and when people laugh at them? They get even more offensive especially when somebody comes along and offers help or advice! Help pathetic it is that people throw a tantrum fit when somebody comes along to help them especially when they get a chance to get help or learn something! Taking a little advice from somebody is not bad! But people have so much pride in themselves that they're not even aware of the fact that other people can see them! Their peers and their friends their family whoever the fucking hell they have with them? Especially when it comes to married couples! The double standards and the sexism! That there are better ways of settling things without calling each other names and running each other down the biggest eyesore when it comes to human beings! The ignorance and the childish behavior! And speaking of Christians and the things that they do? They think that they can get away with everything and anything laugh out loud no kidding! Everybody knows that that they think they're better than everybody else! And think they're so invincible! And in doing so it doesn't matter what is done or said they turn around and blame it on the neighbor or blame it on satan! Christians know that they make mistakes but they won't admit it exclamation mark and it doesn't matter how bad the mistake they turn around and just blame everybody they want anyone for their amusement smiling broadly knowing what they have done they don't even care just like a dog who proudly took a poop on somebody's front lawn! And then when it comes down to it? They blame it on somebody else! Anything worse happens they blame it on Satan! That's all Christians have ever done! Because you're so damn childish and so uneducated that they can't even think past their nose! And their sense of pride? And people wonder why we have so much ignorance in this world! It's like people thrive on it and they're addicted to it! You notice that with the commercials and the cartoons that children watch! 🤔💀 the Hollywood movies that people have enjoyed watching throughout the centuries! Stupid commercials! And the strange human behavior no matter where you go! And yet people know right from wrong? And yet they should know the difference between what is appropriate and what isn't that they are so busy laugh out loud! Blaming other people instead of worrying about themselves! And then you've got one individual that wants to be the better person and tries to show a better example of himself in public and it doesn't matter if it's a little kid or a growing adult human being just because he or she is trying to be the better person! How they always blame him for something or take it out on this individual just because they want to be the better person or showing the neighborhood what it's like to be neighborly and to be of good example to be a proper civilized human being in the neighborhood or on the job site! And neighbors how they gallantly gather together and start gossiping and talking about one another and how that person's name comes up! Just because he or she happens to be a good person and shows kindness and is an honest person and will do anything to help one another! So it should be? And this is what Christians want us to see of them? They put up that front and they put on that song and dance in front of your face but the minute you turn around and walk away they start acting like a bunch of monkeys! The childish behavior and the rumors and the gossip begin to burst all over the place with these people! They expect their children to be good and to behave themselves? But will need little kids leave to go to school how much trouble these kids cause and what they get into mimicking exactly what their parents do they do something stupid and then they turn around and blame it on a good neighbor! Instead of being Hypocrites and raising their children to be two-faced fucking liars! And talking about it and owning up to their mistakes? And being real and being human about it! That they teach their children to be Hypocrites like themselves and they think that it's okay and yet they go to church to think that they're going to be saved by their make-believe god! As they sit and judge other people and tell each other how to live and how to behave? The belligerents and the stupidity the name calling and the bullying that goes on with these people! No matter where you go whether you're a good person or not thinking that they have the right to judge you when you have the right to judge yourself as a human being! Without being called names or put down or belittled just because you're living in the same neighborhood or because you're going to school and sitting in the same class as his other child! Or having to put up with this individual on the same job site you work at! Just because they're Christian and you're not! And it doesn't matter where these people are from laugh out loud how they always start their shit with each other and compare their family values and rules of and start telling each other how to live and eat and expect so much of each other! Instead of just learning how to tolerate and accept each other as it is and live and let die!? All it is is just nothing but bullying and harassing and name calling! Christians have been nothing but fucking troublemakers from the very beginning! Thanks to this stupid Jews and what they have created in this world! It is beyond pathetic what I consider to be evil! And ignorance and stupidity is the major factor of evil! And what we are looking at and what we are seeing today on TV and social media! Especially when it comes to Hollywood movies and Hollywood smut! Help these people thrive on ignorance! And it's no wonder kids are so confused these days especially teenagers and young adults! It's going to take people a long time to be able to change who and what they are? When it comes to their problems and looking for the truth and getting their answers! If they want to evolve to that of a higher intelligent human being! But people are so busy arguing with each other! Instead of keeping their mouth shut and opening up their ears and listening? Maybe we wouldn't have so many problems in this world! But sad enough people have made it this way and they've done it on their own and they only have themselves to blame! They were the ones that brought in the evil through their actions and their own stupidity! And yet people say you look at life you turn it around and it spells evil!.. live ..evil... love vs hate ... especially when people should understand the difference and to be able to turn things around! People still have brains and intelligence and people still have choices? It is entirely up to this human race to make their changes and the individual to live by his or her own individuality and love themselves as they are and to continue on teaching and live by example of how fathers Satan wants us to be!❤💯

Quel_tizio said:
So, is our enemy evil? And if it is, is it due to ignorance?
But if we fight the enemy, we fight evil, because as you said, they don't care about the truth.
Could you explain this better?

Of course, I must write another post on this subject.

Dahaarkan said:
Henu the Great said:
GoyVeyII said:

This is just the anime tard on a different account trying to get some kind of reaction out of me. Please ignore these pathetic remarks and laughable attempts at baiting a response from me.

Apparently I'm evil and psychopathic for wanting justice and feeling emotional about gentiles being abused I guess.
Someone on the Turkish forums said GoyVeyII is actually Fanboy, I don't know Turkish, I used a translator.

You just have a very strong sense of justice, every emotion you feel can be directed towards something positive and constructive. It takes practice, I'm new to magick and vibrations, but I understand how to "manipulate" my own mind.

GoyVeyII said:
Henu the Great said:
GoyVeyII said:

My points are valid.

Jew 100%.

I recognize the cynical style of attack I've seen more than once, for example on investor forums, where paid people try to destroy a company's PR on behalf of hedge funds. I recognize this fucking calling someone out by name and trying to shame. Ignore him 100%, it can be irritating and sometimes effective if someone is not aware of the type of attack.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back