Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

question about wife/partner

emotions

I was wondering about how to look better while naked and other stuff and it made me think about having sex with your wife/girlfriend.Any tips on how to satisfy your partner sexually and in other ways beside sexual ?

I'm obviously joking :p

If you want to look good naked start working out.

Aquarius said:
I'm obviously joking :p

If you want to look good naked start working out.

Shave and make nice muscles. Take care of your hair and face too. Use make-up too.

Just be healthy. If you ever have any thought that suggests for you to do something that would be healthy or helpful for you, then do it. I mean a random thought that tells you to do a certain exercise or eat a certain food or nutrient. This is a way that the gods guide us.

codeine1337 said:
I was wondering about how to look better while naked and other stuff and it made me think about having sex with your wife/girlfriend.Any tips on how to satisfy your partner sexually and in other ways beside sexual ?
What do you care about other people's partners? You don't stand a chance.

To look good you just have to work out and stay clean and groomed.

You wanna look good and attract a woman? As far as looks, put effort into your skincare and hair. Don't buzz it short let it grow to a certain length and style it. Be either clean shaven or have a styled beard (I wholeheartedly prefer the first but some other women beg to differ).

Have good oral hygiene. Floss and brush your teeth. Don't dip, smoke or drink or do drugs. Workout and eat healthy, and build that nice size pack and butt and upper body :lol: guts are utterly repulsive.

If you have excess body hair on your back or shoulders get rid of it. Keep your pubic hair well kept, ideally short. Make sure you smell good and practice overall good hygiene, and dress like you actually give a damn. Don't wear crap like flipflops, crops, baseball caps tshirts and sweats. Dress like you are proud of yourself.

This will not only make you attractive while clothed and neked but any good woman you use this to attract will stick with you for sure if you have a good personality to boot and are loyal. This with good looks is sadly rarely found in one person of either gender.

BE the exception and attract your dream girl :). This goes for any guy reading this for that matter!

Shadowcat said:
I have always considered shorts to be not very elegant, at best to be worn at home, at the beach/pool or for a sport.

I personally avoid jeans because I consider them to be poor clothes, just look at its origins.

I wanted to put these two points to you, what do you think?

Vira_ said:
Shadowcat said:
I have always considered shorts to be not very elegant, at best to be worn at home, at the beach/pool or for a sport.

I personally avoid jeans because I consider them to be poor clothes, just look at its origins.
I wanted to put these two points to you, what do you think?

Honestly it depends on the style of jeans some can be really nice looking.

Lol I remember lementing to my pipefitter when I worked on NL how I was going to miss how attractive the men were. Anyone who is well traveled and in a position to compare knows Americans on average compared to Europe specifically not only dress like shit but are fatter and alot uglier in general, especially because the 'macho' culter crap here is so prominant that any for of skin or hair care or refined manners somehow makes one a 'faggot' hurrr *spits dip*

Ugh 😩 :lol:

Vira_ said:
codeine1337 said:

Dude I swear some of you are not speaking english nor understand it , learn to read !!

Shadowcat said:
You wanna look good and attract a woman? As far as looks, put effort into your skincare and hair. Don't buzz it short let it grow to a certain length and style it. Be either clean shaven or have a styled beard (I wholeheartedly prefer the first but some other women beg to differ).

Have good oral hygiene. Floss and brush your teeth. Don't dip, smoke or drink or do drugs. Workout and eat healthy, and build that nice size pack and butt and upper body :lol: guts are utterly repulsive.

If you have excess body hair on your back or shoulders get rid of it. Keep your pubic hair well kept, ideally short. Make sure you smell good and practice overall good hygiene, and dress like you actually give a damn. Don't wear crap like flipflops, crops, baseball caps tshirts and sweats. Dress like you are proud of yourself.

This will not only make you attractive while clothed and neked but any good woman you use this to attract will stick with you for sure if you have a good personality to boot and are loyal. This with good looks is sadly rarely found in one person of either gender.

BE the exception and attract your dream girl :). This goes for any guy reading this for that matter!

I agree with you on everything except waxing, for a man who has a lot of hair on his chest is extremely cumbersome, uncomfortable and even painful to have to do that frequently, the hair of my chest stays with me.

Wotanwarrior said:
Shadowcat said:

I agree with you on everything except waxing, for a man who has a lot of hair on his chest is extremely cumbersome, uncomfortable and even painful to have to do that frequently, the hair of my chest stays with me.

Nooo lol chest hair is cute haha 😆.

I mean like excessive on shoulders back or other places. And fuck waxing that shit gives me pimples. I Lazer mine off or I shave. (My legs) xD

Wotanwarrior said:
Shadowcat said:

Razor blade and trimmer for the win.

codeine1337 said:

Looks like you got plenty of advice already...

I'd add, cut out carbs from your diet. This is what happened to me when I did : more energy, more vitality, better concentration, better sleep, less sweat (no more sweaty hands or underarms!), much better body odor and no bad breath in the morning.

Shadowcat said:

Shadowcats dream guy ladies and gentlemen:

374tsmhal0p41.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BlackJackal said:
Shadowcat said:

374tsmhal0p41.jpg

bleh no ty not my type :lol:

BlackJackal said:
Shadowcat said:

374tsmhal0p41.jpg

Ok you asked for it :p

Hot-Guy-hot-guys-26250123-500-733.jpg

Would totally do. But the tattoo is not my thing.

men_16.jpg

His face is pretty ok. Like the above I love his hair

This is my favorite hair and eye combo..also the hair :lol: I think its obvious now that I prefer clean shaven and in shape, but stubble is also sexy. I never liked beards idk *shrugs* this is just a preference.
89277efee72c5033371d3293f0291a27.jpg

This is actually my ideal face shape down to the last detail and hair style in general
thomasbeaudoin50.jpg

IMO though the drawing i made for my venus square still beats the hell out of all of them <3. I will be repeating the working with venus in libra.

codeine1337 said:
Vira_ said:
codeine1337 said:

Dude I swear some of you are not speaking english nor understand it , learn to read !!
You asked for advice on how to look more decent when naked and then asked for advice on how to satisfy our partners.

What do you care?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back