Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Dedication Ritual

codeine1337 said:
Powerofjustice said:
codeine1337 said:
Can I burn the paper at any time before & after 15:00 / 3:00 PM ?

Do it whenever you can.

and is it ok for example if I write on the back , should I write "I desire" or "I want"
Dedication Ritual is not done in exchange of riches, fame and so on, but as a formal ritual to leave your old self in the past and start working towards achieving Godhead. It's like opening a door to a new place. From there onward you are committed (should behave so, that is, practicing every day) and so Gods do take care of their end of the ordeal by guiding and supporting you. Yes, you can luck out and overachieve compared to others thanks to them, but it's not like "I do this now I want a hot babe in exchange".

I understand but I'm all good if I write "I want" and I write what I want and what I give in exchange , 4 things for 5 things in exchange . right ?

codeine1337 said:

Share your feelings after dedication ritual. I hope you have enjoyed and felt energy buzz a lot the day .

Good luck

Shiva666 said:
codeine1337 said:

Share your feelings after dedication ritual. I hope you have enjoyed and felt energy buzz a lot the day .

Good luck

wym share your feelings ?

codeine1337 said:
I understand but I'm all good if I write "I want" and I write what I want and what I give in exchange , 4 things for 5 things in exchange . right ?

The dedication Ritual is not a barter for things. Father Satan knows your greatest desires, so stating them would make much of a difference. What you need to understand is we do the work that Satan wants us to do, and in return we are blessed. Beyond words even.

codeine1337 said:
Henu the Great said:
codeine1337 said:
Because dedication ritual is not a trade deal.

Ok but a friend wrote like that on the back and nothing bad happened

Do whatever you want, your intentions are clear. The Gods can read your heart and know if you truly want to be here. We advance ourselves and are rewarded for it.

A random person on the street can sign their name in blood and ask for a billion dollars in their bank account. Nothing bad will happen to them, but they won't get anything either. Their intentions are clear to the Gods, and since they had no desire to advance spiritually to begin with, they are not real Satanists.

codeine1337 said:
Henu the Great said:
codeine1337 said:
Because dedication ritual is not a trade deal.
Ok but a friend wrote like that on the back and nothing bad happened
No one said that bad things would happen as a result. The worst that could happen is for you to be disappointed which stems from lack of understanding.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back