Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin

NakedPluto said:
The Alchemist7 said:
NakedPluto said:
I also saw a witch raise a dead person, he asked for water and sex upon raising up then died again in a couple of seconds.
I think this is very possible. I remember when I was in the school I was with some colleagues and one of them who was a bit into occult showed us a video on his phone where two men killed another one by slitting his throad as far as I remember and then they tried to re-animate him. As far as I remember about 3 days went in which they did some rituals and indeed raised the dead body and died back after a few seconds. If that wasn't a scene from a movie then it probably was real. I think this works by people contacting the soul of the deceased body and then somehow inviting the soul to enter the body again, probably at this stage an energetical stimulus is generated and the organs can be `restarted` for a couple seconds, after which the energy is consummed and the organs cease to function again. We know our bodies use inner electrical impulses which is a form of energy. I think a soul can remain in a body connected to devices that mantain normal function of the heart and other organs, medicine can do this but they don't know how to contact a soul and let it enter the body again.

There are people in India right now who can revive birds and small animals to live for days even. The Crown chakra is the primal focus for this along with the elements of the body. The spirit of the man can be returned to very little time in his body due to natural law and it will die in seconds or maybe hours (questionable so much time). It is the mastery of a sidhhi, which in infancy is reviving small animals, insects, and so on. The metaphysics of the human is so complex, that the leap from an animal to a human is immense in terms of reviving.

When the bioelectricity leaves the body, there are more currents and energies that stay and deplete much more later or slower. These are related to the vayus, the elements. Reviving a person who just died is not only very possible but even practiced in secret as training, even as so for a minute. When the body becomes decomposed, which means the last energy left the body, it is no different than the earth itself, with no other possibility of function in any other realms. Reviving, in that case, is impossible, maybe only animating which has no other discrimination than animating a plastic bottle or pure soil.

Yeah, but it also depends on how long a person has been and if they have reincarnated yet. If they have reincarnated, I don't think it's possible to raise them. As for those who haven't, if they have been dead for long, there may not be enough natural resources left to allow the soul to temporarily bind again with the body. It is easiest to revive someone when they have just died obviously.

I was wondering, since one of you has good knowledge about christian witches and two of you are from muslim countries and one of you speaks Arabic, what do you think about this footage about a supposed muslim witch from Saudi Arabia?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfp-tcfMOdU

I came across it sometime ago and I was wondering if the "witch" is real and is not a faked footage. There are hints that the footage is real, but also that is fake. What do you think?

The Alchemist7 said:

I was wondering, since one of you has good knowledge about christian witches and two of you are from muslim countries and one of you speaks Arabic, what do you think about this footage about a supposed muslim witch from Saudi Arabia?

I came across it sometime ago and I was wondering if the "witch" is real and is not a faked footage. There are hints that the footage is real, but also that is fake. What do you think?

The cameramans reaction sounds legit, but there are many who are good at acting. Arabs and middle eastern ppl are somewhat better than other races in expression because they got that " fire " in them per se, middle eastern people feel and express their emotions more passionately is what i have learned about them.
But that thing coming towards him could be another man working with him for views.
There is no display of siddhis or power, other than the thought that the witch could have used her powers to scare the guy so much that the guy doesnt run her over even tho he has a vehicle and that he avoids her even if she runs towards or near him.

But, again, this could be good acting.

The "witch's " walking is weird and fake to me in a way... its too cliche and cartoonish. She does have a weird form too. Could be the effect of years of messing with nature without proper advancement.

That, oooor its all just a hoax.
I have seen this before many times. Im a real fan of scary shit and weird footages i watch them in my free time. And i can tell you if a really powerful witch wants you to leave, she will scare the shit out of you or compel you to leave using her powers, all without showing herself.

Honestly i am more inclined towards this footage being fake. There is a certain "fad" in the topic of the supernatural among middle easterners: that of jinns. I have seen some weird " footages" on the internet of so called " jinns" and many of them have this weird white cloak.

I think i have read multiple times from high priest that jinns are basically demons... recieving equal slander in the middle east.

The thing that i would be worried about are those " Shadow people" or " Skinwalkers" which i can say its 80 percent chance they are enemy entities possibly of a lower level. They abuse ppl without being seen most of the time. Dont think too much about them or speak about them cuz you might draw them to you.

I've seen way more compelling evidence, but honestly there is some possibility that this still might be real.

The Alchemist7 said:

Seems fake honestly.

Besides, I am not an expert at this. But, I believe witchcraft especiallly at Saudi Arabia or Arabic countries serves a certain purpose for the mage/witch like doing services to get money, exacting revenge, delving into filth magick to get more power, etc.

There is no logical reasoning for a witch/mage to go terrorizing random people in a car as it serves no real purpose and only garners attention which if you know witchcraft is punishable by death in S.A.

It only seems something that came out of a child's imagination what witchcraft is or witches look like which we can see similar themes in movies and hollywood.

Besides notice in the end of the video when the "witch" was leaving her clothes seemed shiny or more white than it should've because the light wasn't directed at her anymore. Which indicates photoshop and video editing. The whole way she moves looks like an animation, unnatural.

The Alchemist7 said:

Looks more like a man than a witch. Doesn't seem real to me. Most probably someone pranking them.

NakedPluto said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Looks more like a man than a witch. Doesn't seem real to me. Most probably someone pranking them.
Check your emails brother.

aren't there men(wizards/warlocks)that do the same?or is it women-specific like the lunar cycles thing mentioned by lydia in the menstruation and spirituality thread?

NakedPluto said:

Thank you for sharing your supernatural experiences, NakedPluto! They are very interesting. The astral is rich with much mysticism, enchanted places/locations, elementals and other spiritual entities that are rather strange and quite amazing. I ones met a creature who literally looks like a fat Golem, but with long thin white/silverish hair. He is very friendly and he is one of the strangest encounters I've had. There are others as well that I have met, as you've mentioned, that is of a more sinister nature...though, nothing impressive.

satanama666 said:
aren't there men(wizards/warlocks)that do the same?or is it women-specific like the lunar cycles thing mentioned by lydia in the menstruation and spirituality thread?

Never heard of. Yes the witches use the lunar cycles.

Darkpagan666 said:
NakedPluto said:

Thank you for sharing your supernatural experiences, NakedPluto! They are very interesting. The astral is rich with much mysticism, enchanted places/locations, elementals and other spiritual entities that are rather strange and quite amazing. I ones met a creature who literally looks like a fat Golem, but with long thin white/silverish hair. He is very friendly and he is one of the strangest encounters I've had. There are others as well that I have met, as you've mentioned, that is of a more sinister nature...though, nothing impressive.

He might be one of the "lesser" Demons? These kinds of different Demon species are always extremely friendly and peaceful it is amazing.

mercury_wisdom said:
NakedPluto said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Check your emails brother.

Will check today brother.

NakedPluto said:
satanama666 said:

Never heard of. Yes the witches use the lunar cycles.

Hello Pluto. Hope you are doing well.
I have a question.
You mentioned somewhere in this thread that you will one day visit that specific place that was being talked about, and that you will "claim" the place.
What exactly do you mean by that, Brother? Energetically? Or no did you mean you will buy a land there or something?
And if you mean Energetically, can you please explain how.

I had this question in my mind for quite a while. I am now posting it for some reason.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back