Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy Of Satan - Pocket Truth

ramses13th

Hello, this is Ramses.

For a while, I've been working on an Android Application based on React Native.
This app is meant to serve as an exposure tool on the play store, for quick information and to be found by outsiders.

Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bucurialuisatan.pockettruth

APK File : https://mega.nz/file/28MxgQ7A
Key : sNdFWLKigLHl_PiGjnlez_NK8FVrptMnbeJVEazhIp8

The fellow brother who's inspired me to do this app :

Jjkillerxx said:
Being fairly new to spiritual satanism. I would also consider it helpful to include alot of informational stuff just in case the app catches the eyes of someone who like me was spiritually seeking for a higher power. it could be as simple as something as direct links to the joys of Satan websites many important bundles of information or it could even be internally contained information to help guide those new to the joys of Satan. I can imagine the amount of spiritually lost individuals who could find him and our community through this app if it were to be released.

If anyone can help me with some graphics for the App in-store preview pictures, please mail me at : [email protected]

Baroness Blossom said:
This is wonderful. Thank you for this app. But I have a question. Will there be a Turkish language option?

Sure, so far I've only added my native language and English but upon request, I can add many others.
Would you be available to check the translation of the Turkish section when I finish it?

If so, please send me a mail at: [email protected]
Or reply with your own mail.

Veritá_666 said:
ramses13th said:
Play store does not remove it? It seems strange that they would keep such a thing.

They have no reasons to, there are many Apps about Satanism in the playstore, and the content is legal.
Went through verifications for 5 days and then 2 days when I updated it and got approved with no problem.

ramses13th said:
Sure, so far I've only added my native language and English but upon request, I can add many others.
Would you be available to check the translation of the Turkish section when I finish it?

If so, please send me a mail at: [email protected]
Or reply with your own mail.

Sorry I can't, but you can talk to the Turkish translation team for this.

Baroness Blossom said:
Sorry I can't, but you can talk to the Turkish translation team for this.

It's completely alright brother, I'll try and reach out, if there is any one that wants another language in the app please mail me at the address that I just posted.

SagittarianMage said:
Very great work Ramses!
Thank you for this!

Thank you for the appreciation!

Hello,

thank you for taking the time to develop this. This is appreciated.
Currently I have not time to look it in depth, but I will.

Best regards,
Hidden Warrior

Expect a revamp oriented to improve the UI/UX and the apps overall performance around mid-autumn at most.
By the way, it just reached 240 active devices :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back