Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GROUP RITUAL: HONORING VALEFOR - 26th of August to September 1st [Finished]

Two days ago I hurted my legs during a workout at the gym.
I could barely stand up and I was too painful to walk.

I thought thaf Valefor could help me, so at the end of the Ritual I asked me if he could help me healing the legs.
I felt his calming and friendly energy and when I stood up, the pain was much almost gone and during all the day I was completely fine and I could walk perfectly.

These Rituals are truly a blessing!
Hail Valefor!

The first day of the Ritual, I was feeling cold-like symptoms I thought that after the Ritual I would feel better because His energy that we connect with is so soothing (without asking Him in particular, because it was too minor of an issue), and I did. All the symptoms disappeared.

First of all, I want to say a big thank you for your hard work, HP Hoodedcobra :)
This was the first time ever I experienced the energy of a God, and it's was incredible. After I was done with the vibrations I wanted to lay down to meditate on Lord Valefor's Sigil, and the moment I layed down on my bed a felt an incredibly strong and calm energy, it was so overwhelming for me I couldn't even move or talk for a few minutes :D It's not like I wanted tho, it was so relaxing. I also felt a strong, warm energy on my lower back, my guess is that one of my lower chakras was blocked, and Lord Valefor helped me with it :) I still have no idea what happened actually, but probably I'm coming from a lower level of spirituality than others, this could be the reason why I was so overwhelmed with the energies :D
Previously I had doubts about myself, but it's over now, thanks to this ritual, and thanks to Lord Valefor.
Hail Satan!!
Hail Lord Valefor!!

The more the ritual of the Gods come forth, the more I realize what my dedication should look like. Feels like I've been playing.

It was very good, i felt calmer and had more pleasant dreams, while meditating the energy in me i visualized unintentionally flying with my wings, and it relieved in my life stage now

Manofsatan said:
The more the ritual of the Gods come forth, the more I realize what my dedication should look like. Feels like I've been playing.

Almost everyone has been, I am just correcting this and bringing this where Father Satan wants.

Abyss said:
This ritual must be made for 5 consecutive days strictly? Can i make it for 4 days? My schedule would let me do only 4 days..

If you are able, energy and time wise, you can do it twice a day, so in total you did it 5 times (make up for the missing day).

NakedPluto said:
The energy was extremely calm and beautiful. Thank you, and Valefor!

Hi Naked Pluto!

Do I have to vibrate Aum at the end of the ritual three times or only once ?

And I started this ritual late, on the 30th of August... Can I still do it for 5 days ?

If i saw this late, should i stop on september 1st or should i do it for 5 days from when i started?

Nero said:
NakedPluto said:

Hi Naked Pluto!

And I started this ritual late, on the 30th of August... Can I still do it for 5 days ?

AUM...Affirmation...AUM is once. So you do this 3 times : AUM- affirmation -AUM then again AUM- affirmation -AUM then again AUM- affirmation -AUM.

Yes do it for 5 days since now, it is something of extreme beauty for your soul.

joyous-ones said:
If i saw this late, should i stop on september 1st or should i do it for 5 days from when i started?
Yes, and after schedule you can do this and others anytime you wish.

Fellow SS there is one day remaining for this Ritual, let's finish this one powerfully.

Lord Valefor has been glorified in these days. Hope you all have likewise received his great blessings and beautiful attention.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fellow SS there is one day remaining for this Ritual, let's finish this one powerfully.

Lord Valefor has been glorified in these days. Hope you all have likewise received his great blessings and beautiful attention.

I will continue to do it every day for a longer time, I have seen that in my soul there are many scars from past lives and I need to continue healing.

Wotanwarrior said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I will continue to do it every day for a longer time, I have seen that in my soul there are many scars from past lives and I need to continue healing.

It is not solely Valefor that will heal you on his own from this. You must really do the inner cleaning and your own inner work. I know you know I am just reminding you of this. Nobody else can clear these things for us, as it's oftentimes necessary for us to do this and address this ourselves. Valefor will most definitely help and provide guidance, or your Guardian Demon of course.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It is not solely Valefor that will heal you on his own from this. You must really do the inner cleaning and your own inner work. I know you know I am just reminding you of this. Nobody else can clear these things for us, as it's oftentimes necessary for us to do this and address this ourselves. Valefor will most definitely help and provide guidance, or your Guardian Demon of course.

Of course I have never neglected cleaning, I always put a lot of emphasis on it, sometimes it happens that there are days when I feel great and it seems that everything is definitely going to improve and suddenly another cycle begins ,more dross comes out and I feel the same as before again.
I need to ask you a couple of things in private, besides the fact that it has been a very long time since we last spoke.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

No matter how many liberation rituals of Gods you have published,even before I had performed a ritual,I felt a sense of exalted power and euphoria even before.
But even if you post a general timetable, I feel more elevated,but if you post a ritual about the liberation of a God, then I feel a stronger sense of elevation,than just a simpler schedule.

For those who might have lost 1-2 days, you can continue for the next 1 or 2 days.

The official schedule here is concluded, thanks and keep being awesome to those who benefited from this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For those who might have lost 1-2 days, you can continue for the next 1 or 2 days.

The official schedule here is concluded, thanks and keep being awesome to those who benefited from this.

How you can read our SS mind commander?

ok I am continuing

Joy Satya

sshivafr said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hp Cobra please, what are the reasons that led to choose Lord Abrasax and Lord Valefor after the rituals dedicated to the Four Crowned? If it is possible for you to reveal it of course.

I am giving you my feelings but I may be very far from the Truth.
Lord Abrasax brings protection and dissolution of ignorance and illusions to the Spiritual Satanists. Lord Valefor brings healing of soul, mind and body, but also protection from ruin.
Could it be that we are really heading towards major and very serious events? These rituals would help us to approach these events in the most optimal way, by being rid of our mental, astral and corporal dross.

Could it be that the next power ritual is dedicated to Lord Andras or Prince Marduk (warrior aspect - giving us the strength and the mind of soldiers facing very hard events) ?
Thank you in advance for your answer.

Sorry for not answering earlier, I think I had answered in the thread.You are not off mark with this.

Yes, all the Rituals for the Demons are supposed to do immense healing and necessary work for Satanists. That is not because of specific future events solely, but because it's necessary for the soul and for many other reasons by themselves.

This is not to say the next years will be bad. On the contrary, they can be better and better as people advance and become stronger in managing their fate, no matter what happens on this world. These are for the general good of everyone involved, so that everyone can get contact, experience with the Gods, and become a stronger Satanist and person in all ways.

Whatever the tide brings, it will bring. But we must face it strong.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sorry for not answering earlier, I think I had answered in the thread.You are not off mark with this.

Yes, all the Rituals for the Demons are supposed to do immense healing and necessary work for Satanists. That is not because of specific future events solely, but because it's necessary for the soul and for many other reasons by themselves.

This is not to say the next years will be bad. On the contrary, they can be better and better as people advance and become stronger in managing their fate, no matter what happens on this world. These are for the general good of everyone involved, so that everyone can get contact, experience with the Gods, and become a stronger Satanist and person in all ways.

Whatever the tide brings, it will bring. But we must face it strong.

Thank you very much for your answer.

And thank you especially for these WONDERFUL rituals.

Yes we will face and do everything we can to be better, to be worthy in the eyes of the Gods.

Hail Father Satan !
Hail Beloved Lord Valefor !

What do we do when old ritual is finished and no new ritual schedule is announced? I’m just doing the FRTR, because that’s what I guessed we should do

Larissa666 said:
What do we do when old ritual is finished and no new ritual schedule is announced? I’m just doing the FRTR, because that’s what I guessed we should do
Final RTR is default, and you can choose optionally on top of that, or increase the amount of Final RTR.

Henu the Great said:
Larissa666 said:
Final RTR is default, and you can choose optionally on top of that, or increase the amount of Final RTR.
Yep, thought so, thanks

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:

Almost everyone has been, I am just correcting this and bringing this where Father Satan wants.

Thirsty for a ritual of Gusion and Bune

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:

Thirsty for a ritual of Gusion and Bune
Years back when I just started, I took interest in Baalam, Valefor, Gusion and Bune. Because of their attributes and powers.

Greetings Brothers & Sisters

I was wanting to know for those of us that missed the ritual time frame, can we still preform the ritual to mighty Valefor?! Thanks in advance to all replies.

Heil Satan!
Heil The Gods Of Hell!
Heil Valefor!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Viktory!

JoS Cyber Security said:
Can i still do ritual for Valefor even if it was ended on 1st september? Or should i do FRTRs?
You can still perform the ritual honoring Valefor, making up for the days you missed out on. He will understand and still receive your exaltation, blessings, energy and vibrations.
I like to perform FRTR for the God before doing the ritual personally, as I feel They love when we go into spiritual battle in Their name.
I exclaim that "I dedicate this RTR to you Valefor, to work towards the destruction of our enemies and the enemies of Satan!"
That's just something personal I do for them.
I do FRTR daily for myself, and an extra when honoring a God/Goddess.

serpentwalker666 said:
I once had a blood clot in my arm, that had occurred gradually. It was not that noticeable, and wasn't causing to many problems besides a difference in blood pressure in my right arm, numbness and pain.

Valefor one day stood next to me and my arm and hand felt like they were hit with fire. He told me he fixed it, and despite the initial pain, it then stopped and didn't resurface.

I've also noticed in some circumstances the gods and or Valefor can cure someone of ailments like you mention, but they sometimes leave this to the Satanist.

I've suffered rather greatly, to extremes I would wish on no one in regards to pain. But they know, that I can overcome it, and so far things have gradually bore fruit for me. Im thankfully they have kept faith in me regardless. They have done so much for me.

Valefor is a wonderful God. In my interactions with him they all were gentle. He has a very kind and soft demeanor. He is very unique.

I don't see him as much as used to, he seems very busy, same with Asmodeus and Gusion.

But the point of this is I love Valefor dearly, he is a beautiful God. I'm very elated to see we are doing a Ritual for him.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF DUAT!

HAIL VALEFOR!
nice this is a good sign the the jews now have no power we will teach you how to heal your self get better

Hie team how are hope you are enjoying tbis path.....im grateful i joined this path 2016 .....when i met this friend of mine ...ha im veey grateful i remember well ecperiencing vivid dreams when i did summoning rituals ...... I saw asmodeus coming to me thru dreams and he kissed me ....im grateful tht he has got a very warm and positive aura ... I got this teaching from maxine about lord satan ...i did asked him to show n visit him ...i dreamt him wearing a white garment halfway ..buh he has got a very deep voice ...wat i did remember is his words ...."im always with you my son" he did this three times before dissappearing .......im glad i came up to mke others join buh sadly those whi made me to know this path just left me alone buh im greatly responsible they are now following thus fucken jewish thing ...im greatful.........

From africa ..... *Zimbabwe*🇿🇼

NakedPluto said:
Nero said:
NakedPluto said:

Hi Naked Pluto!

AUM...Affirmation...AUM is once. So you do this 3 times : AUM- affirmation -AUM then again AUM- affirmation -AUM then again AUM- affirmation -AUM.

Yes do it for 5 days since now, it is something of extreme beauty for your soul.

Hi Naked Pluto! What's up

I'd like to share my experience with you and know your opinion on this.

Unfortunately I felt almost nothing when doing this ritual. When I was doing ritual for Astaroth in March I remember I felt the boost in energy. But this time it wasn't the case unfortunately. What may be the reason, how do you think?

I suspect that the workings I had been doing by that time could be the reason for this. I had been doing Sun square (for 30 days) by that time, Mars mantra for 55 days , Mercury square for 10 days, and freeing the soul . Four workings in total. Maybe this was too much for me and that's why I didn't feel the energy from that ritual? How do you think?

Nero said:
NakedPluto said:
Nero said:
Hi Naked Pluto!

Unfortunately I felt almost nothing when doing this ritual. When I was doing ritual for Astaroth in March I remember I felt the boost in energy. But this time it wasn't the case unfortunately. What may be the reason, how do you think?

I suspect that the workings I had been doing by that time could be the reason for this. I had been doing Sun square (for 30 days) by that time, Mars mantra for 55 days , Mercury square for 10 days, and freeing the soul . Four workings in total. Maybe this was too much for me and that's why I didn't feel the energy from that ritual? How do you think?

I don't really think an overload of charge up will make you not feel the energy from the ritual. Maybe you aren't opened up much. For example I'm a natural empathy, I feel almost all energy even from humans and strange beings around or thoughtforms too.
As you do more of that ritual you may get the feels of it.

Nero said:
NakedPluto said:
Nero said:
Hi Naked Pluto!

Sometimes, as having daily workings and energy work, you become unaware of the underlying fullness of your energy in your body, so you can "miss" noticing the glowing of a ritual. Nevertheless, have no worries, it is normal and it has worked fully.

Also, all these rituals do behave differently from God to God, it is also a matter of personal experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back