Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GROUP RITUAL: HONORING VALEFOR - 26th of August to September 1st [Finished]

May Valefor heal our mind, soul and body .

I have question.

" VA-LE-RE-FON. ". Here , How to vibrate ?

Vaaa-Laaa-RRRR(rolling)aaaaaa-oooonnnnn?
Vaaa-LLLEEEE-RRRRRREEEEEE-ooooonnnnn?

Hail Satan

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
And the new light and large text modes on the main site are stunning! Good work and thanks to the one(s) who did that!

Thank you for this, yes. Soaring actualized this idea very good. I just had the idea that this would be necessary for visually impaired brothers or sisters or those who do not have a good screen resolution. I think it looks great.

Shiva666 said:

I have question.

Hail Satan

VAAA- LLEEEEE- REEEEEEE

Then an F as in Fire, a cut F,

then OOOOONNNNNNN.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Uses of the Ritual:

1. Can be used to inquire healing of the mind or soul
2. Can be used to bless yourself and other Satanists
3. Can be used as preliminary Ritual or thanksgiving to Valefor
4. For those more advanced, it can be used as an invocation.
5. To increase understanding of the healing arts
6. To protect from financial theft and especially through unjustly aimed form of litigation, that might lead to theft
I love these rituals! I want to ask you about using them for the things you describe here. Does the ritual help with all the things listed here automatically or do we need to concentrate on one aspect when we need it? Let's say I want to use it for healing, does it do it automatically, or do we need to concentrate on that particular thing when we are doing the ritual?

It does, but these can be in the form of specific requests. This can be done after the Ritual and within reason of course. You can also inquire as it feels best for you, ie, either before or after the Ritual.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Uses of the Ritual:

6. To protect from financial theft and especially through unjustly aimed form of litigation, that might lead to theft
I love these rituals! I want to ask you about using them for the things you describe here. Does the ritual help with all the things listed here automatically or do we need to concentrate on one aspect when we need it? Let's say I want to use it for healing, does it do it automatically, or do we need to concentrate on that particular thing when we are doing the ritual?

It does, but these can be in the form of specific requests. This can be done after the Ritual and within reason of course. You can also inquire as it feels best for you, ie, either before or after the Ritual.

Commander I also want to say something.
Can you please add the "uses of the ritual" in Demon's rituals ? It may be helpful for us sir.

Shiva666 said:
Commander I also want to say something.
Can you please add the "uses of the ritual" in Demon's rituals ? It may be helpful for us sir.

You mean the previous ones? In Abrasax, there is one. And there will be for the next ones. If you mean the primary 4 ones, then I might. But the case is that basically the Four Crowns can do anything and everything, provided they desire to do so.

Baroness Blossom said:
Wait a minute, is lord valefor a god of human origin? I thought he was a god form a different race. because of such a picture:
2866779_orig.jpg

and because of such a statement:
Valefor has a large head like Lucifuge Rofocal. He has a greenish complexion with dark pronounced eyebrows. He has huge white feathery wings.
– High Priestess Maxine

BTW, thanks for this ritual program. And I will be looking forward to Lord Abrasax's page.

I focused on Valefor's sigil after this ritual and I was telling him that I was actually feeling quite emotionally ill last night. I have also experienced some mental unrest and some physical annoyances lately.

I went to sleep after the ritual and I had a dream. It surrounded an area that was iced over (I think) and it was sort of themed around a man that had short blonde hair that was much bigger and taller than the rest of humans. I saw an arrow in the dream an arrow made of ice. it was elongated, and it had pierced the icy surface very deep below.

Both the arrow and area that it penetrated emitted a very strong green light/energy. When I woke up I read up on the color green in JoS, and it said it was for healing and balance.

I think this was his energy or him speaking to me perhaps in one way or another. I did wake up today feeling a sense of stability.

Baroness Blossom said:

[/quote]

I focused on Valefor's sigil after this ritual and I was telling him that I was actually feeling quite emotionally ill last night. I have also experienced some mental unrest and some physical annoyances lately.

I went to sleep after the ritual and I had a dream. It surrounded an area that was iced over (I think) and it was sort of themed around a man that had short blonde hair that was much bigger and taller than the rest of humans. I saw an arrow in the dream an arrow made of ice. it was elongated, and it had pierced the icy surface very deep below.

Both the arrow and area that it penetrated emitted a very strong green light/energy. When I woke up I read up on the color green in JoS, and it said it was for healing and balance.

I think this was his energy or him speaking to me perhaps in one way or another. I did wake up today feeling a sense of stability.

Update: I just went back and read his description again and saw this.
One of these is about the arrow, the arrow that one uses to strike evil.

This really was him! What about the arrow of healing ? :D

Perfect timing, I am was going to start a ritual to uplift some of my current mental limitations. So being able to ask Valefor a god that was unknown to me before today for assistance is amazing.

By the way HP HC, Could i ask you to share these rituals at least a day before hand? I miss the first 1 or 2 days of most rituals :(.

i just read the publication today 27/08

i guess that is okay if i start today and add one extra day to count the 5 days right?

What a lovely ritual!
I never had any relationship with Valefor, not to my awareness. This ritual made me feel like he is a kind, understanding friend and that he has "soft" energies. (Not sure how to explain it)

In the beginning of the ritual, during the first affirmation I "automatically" thought that I do need to get rid of arrogance on my part, and that this ritual will help me.

I am very happy I did this. I am happy with all new rituals, and yet each time I do them I end up feeling emotional at the end, as if I'm "not doing enough " for the Gods. Could be a past life residue. I've asked Satan for guidance on this issue once too many times, yet no answer comes, which makes me think I may be on the right path regardless of how I feel about it.

Sorry for the ramble. Looking forward to all the Demonic rituals, and I will buy a fancy notebook to write them all in. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (I always write down the rituals in case anything ever happens to the Internet. Even a local power outage could prevent one from doing these unless memorized)

after I did this ritual I felt very calm... in a different way

It feels like the calmness you feel when you eat your favourite food jajaja I don't know if it makes sense to anybody. It was very good, I like it a lot

Hail Satan!!

Off topic, but I have to say, your animated meditation videos are magnificent.

Thank you, because they have expanded my understanding.

Incredible ritual. I took my time with this one and fell into a lovely deepened state, my mind calmed, and I felt a strong sense of gratitude and connection to Valefor's energy. The font under his Sigil appears updated and it looks great - weird as it may sound, it made all the difference for me. It looks dignified and graceful, made the focus meditation like nothing else.
So thank you, to whoever did this.

Praise Be To Valefor!

Thank you, HP.

what a great experience. I also need healing because I keep getting sick all the time, I guess it must be a seasonal transition. I will do a ritual for this to Lord Valefor. 🤒🤧

Spine said:
Off topic, but I have to say, your animated meditation videos are magnificent.

Thank you, because they have expanded my understanding.
I'm very happy to know that they have helped my Brothers and Sisters in Satan. :) :mrgreen:

I feel so blessed and happy to be taken care of by such great beings. It's such a relief and a pleasure to understand more deeply what this family of the Gods is which humans are allowed to be part of. Thank you for making these rituals, High Priest.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
And the new light and large text modes on the main site are stunning! Good work and thanks to the one(s) who did that!

Thank you for this, yes. Soaring actualized this idea very good. I just had the idea that this would be necessary for visually impaired brothers or sisters or those who do not have a good screen resolution. I think it looks great.

Shiva666 said:

I have question.

Hail Satan

VAAA- LLEEEEE- REEEEEEE

Then an F as in Fire, a cut F,

then OOOOONNNNNNN.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Uses of the Ritual:

HP HC, is it EEEEE as in Eatery and Oooo as in Only?

This ritual must be made for 5 consecutive days strictly? Can i make it for 4 days? My schedule would let me do only 4 days..

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Uses of the Ritual:

At least for me this ritual is one of the strongest! It seems I may have a connection to this God, especially with the name Valerefon. It feels like he is fixing my soul, I usually don't stay for too long to meditate on the sigil, just for 5 minutes because of time but this time around he is like "forcing" me to stay and meditate, I felt energy around my body and head, a light blue energy. Very beautiful experience. I even started doing a deep cleaning this Saturday and I will keep it for 28 days and it seems Valerefon want me to do it because I felt after his ritual to do the cleaning. Thank you again for these rituals!

I just did the ritual and it is absolutely amazing!

Before the end, where you AUM affirm AUM, I felt like crying, but it subsided. As soon as I finished and looked at his sigil, I burst out crying. I felt so content and heard. I started talking to him, just random things and it felt like I’ve known him for years! Like a close friend that I reunited with after years of no contact.

Is this suppose to be so strong? The only God I ever felt so close to was Phoenix, my GD, so I am a little unsure.

Oh and during the ritual, I felt like the Gods were with me, it was such a powerful and touching moment!
I’ll go meditate on Valefor’s sigil again, it feels too good not to!

Thank you so much!

This is only the tip of the iceberg compared to what I have been working to give to our family. All of this is the product of tireless spiritual and material work.

I am very glad you all derive massive help from this.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

At least for me this ritual is one of the strongest! It seems I may have a connection to this God, especially with the name Valerefon. It feels like he is fixing my soul, I usually don't stay for too long to meditate on the sigil, just for 5 minutes because of time but this time around he is like "forcing" me to stay and meditate, I felt energy around my body and head, a light blue energy. Very beautiful experience. I even started doing a deep cleaning this Saturday and I will keep it for 28 days and it seems Valerefon want me to do it because I felt after his ritual to do the cleaning. Thank you again for these rituals!

I regret reading this post two days late. Anyhow, this ritual conjures up very brotherly feelings. It could be because I'm also very interested in health and healing methods.. or it could be just the sip of brandy it took before starting.. or both.

What's interesting is that, today, I had the urge to ditch all items and materials that concerned a certain practice that I 'd rather not disclose unless pressed to. I then opened up the forums and, behold, a ritual for Valefor. Can't be a coincidence.

Inflorescentia said:
What's interesting is that, today, I had the urge to ditch all items and materials that concerned a certain practice that I 'd rather not disclose unless pressed to. I then opened up the forums and, behold, a ritual for Valefor. Can't be a coincidence.

It is not, I do truly hope any said "practices" are left behind you for good. Make sure to do the Ritual and see the beauty of true health and how much one misses from engaging in stupid practices.

A little update, I've been combining the ritual for Valefor with the FRTR. I do the FRTR first, then I do the ritual for Valefor. I do his ritual while thinking "please help me cleanse my soul". This is the second time I've done it, and it felt like he pulled some curses out of me, feels great.

Is very curious how after doing the ritual several times, I feel the need to leave behind forever the hang up and pain of these last two years for that failed relationship, that you were already aware of and refocus on my work in the JOS and help other members.

I believe that the effect of removing arrogance with this ritual is what led me to kneel and bow after finishing it. It also does give me a very warm feeling. Like a feeling that there are beings who love you and are watching over you. I feel a lot of closeness while doing this ritual.

I had surges of energy and buzzing especially in my abdominal area along with brief mild euphoria with this particular ritual for the second time..My abdominal area has been troubled lately in particular. This ritual is truly healing. Thank you! I look very much forward to the other rituals that will bring us all closer to the Gods :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is only the tip of the iceberg compared to what I have been working to give to our family. All of this is the product of tireless spiritual and material work.

Thank you for all your work, I can't imagine how much energy it cost to you, and I thank the Gods for lead me here.
I take this opportunity to ask you a question. During this ritual I see some runes spinning in circles during vibration into the shen ring. It happened even during last day of Abrasax's ritual (only Sowilo in that case). I wonder if this could create some problems in the success of the ritual, because I can't control it.

I've drawn Valefor's Sigil to the fullest of my potential to perfection and intent capable, and His energies are a calming assurance. I could see how He could tame a creature as wild as The Pegasus, Valefor's energies are as soothing as a brook in a forest sanctuary. As I did HP's ritual gifted to us the night before, blue energies came from the ground beneath me as I vibrated the last set of the repeating rune sequence that begins with Dagaz.
Bless HPHoodedCobra666 for these gifts and his knowledge of our Gods!
Godhead to all SS children of Satan!
Bless SS in our love and power, and curse israel in it's hatred and parasitism of Gentiles!
Hail Satan most beautiful and strong!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I deeply thank you for everything you did and do.

This ritual is absolutely amazing and life changing experience. I experienced a lot of things from other God rituals too. All God rituals are exceptional on how my understanding of Gods and feeling them enhanced. Just feeling that such amazing being can exist, that they can answer you with kindness and acceptance is incredible and too far from mundane life. I also saw good dreams.

Energy of Lord Valefor is warm, kind and tender. Healing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hp Cobra please, what are the reasons that led to choose Lord Abrasax and Lord Valefor after the rituals dedicated to the Four Crowned? If it is possible for you to reveal it of course.

I am giving you my feelings but I may be very far from the Truth.
Lord Abrasax brings protection and dissolution of ignorance and illusions to the Spiritual Satanists. Lord Valefor brings healing of soul, mind and body, but also protection from ruin.
Could it be that we are really heading towards major and very serious events? These rituals would help us to approach these events in the most optimal way, by being rid of our mental, astral and corporal dross.

Could it be that the next power ritual is dedicated to Lord Andras or Prince Marduk (warrior aspect - giving us the strength and the mind of soldiers facing very hard events) ?
Thank you in advance for your answer.

Thank you for making these rituals, HP Cobra! I can't imagine the time and effort you put into creating these.

I was not able to comment before as my internet didn't work enough to load the forums properly, but I saved the webpage offline to use :)

Manofsatan said:
How about A PDF plz?
There is no need for a pdf, you can right-click the page and save it for offline use :)

Manofsatan said:
How about A PDF plz?
You can create one yourself by copying the text and images into text editing software, and importing the whole as a pdf file.

Shadowcat said:
Baroness Blossom said:
Wait a minute, is lord valefor a god of human origin? I thought he was a god form a different race. because of such a picture:
2866779_orig.jpg

and because of such a statement:
Valefor has a large head like Lucifuge Rofocal. He has a greenish complexion with dark pronounced eyebrows. He has huge white feathery wings.
– High Priestess Maxine

BTW, thanks for this ritual program. And I will be looking forward to Lord Abrasax's page.

This is as close as you're going to get, in terms of Instructions.

Invoke the element of water cold as ice, and then into the ice invoke the element of earth in the form of clean heavy iron.

The arrow is the symbol of Iron.

Then balance it all off with green light.

Valefor gives us the knowledge to cure ailments with the elements. The elements can kill or heal so make sure you truly saw what you saw.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back