Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GROUP RITUAL: HONORING VALEFOR - 26th of August to September 1st [Finished]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

We are moving onwards with the work of bringing our Gods to public awareness and removing them from the lies of the enemy once again. This time, we will work on Valefor.

As many people know, all the Goetic Demons are essentially our Pagan Gods and this is very clear. More specifically, quite a few Demons are actually humans who have ascended and did the Magnum Opus thousands of years ago. The enemy speaks about them in notoriety and fear and they are branded as the "World's Evil". They are really, the "Jewish world's evil" and nothing else.

Our Gods are loving and they are for all intents our ancestors. The destruction of our Ancestral Cult or the bond and link to our Ancestors, did not begin recently with bogus theories, it began a long time ago when people were forcibly separated from our Gods who were our guides and our supporters in life. They helped us build the biggest and most glorious civilizations, but above all in their achievements they gave us their own "otherworldly" knowledge so that we could successfully ascend.

Valefor in Ancient Lore is Bellerephon, or Valerefontis in Ancient Greek. His Name in normal form is Velerefon or Valerefon, which has many mystical connotations. One of these is about the arrow, the arrow that one uses to strike evil. Valerefon, when he was a "human being", became one of the legendary Heroes of Greece, and he was a very powerful being that was called a Hero at first and later on a God.

His journey in the metaphysical stories is kept alive by both the Homeric Epic and the writings of the legendary theatrical writer Euripides. The most important story that he conveys is the one of where arrogance and lack of order leads, and where one is led by blasphemy to the Gods but also when they disrespect the order the Gods have established out of wrong feelings.

As with other very important stories given by the Gods we are taught these to be instructed. These are NOT literal events between the Gods. These are metaphorical realities we have to learn from in order to avoid mistakes, but also very important Alchemical allegories.

Alchemically, Valefor did the "mistake" of going to rise towards the Gods way earlier than his soul was "ready". This can have the devastating outcome that one "Falls from Heaven" if done improperly.

The full page of Valefor and Abrasax will arrive soon, but as one can understand, 90% of the work on JoS is behind the scenes and we are working fevereshly to expand our agenda and fulfill the tasks Father Satan gives us. Yet in this post I will relate all the necessary and key points of Valefor.

Valefor's story is a very important story. For one, it illustrates that a human being can really and fully achieve the Godhead, which in the mythology of Valefor is symbolized by Valefor taming the legendary Pegasus. Pegasus is a divine horse that represents the rising of the Serpent having done successfully.

In the Myth [not literal events, but allegorical] Valefor after having achieved inconceivable deeds compared to all other human beings, starts considering himself a “God”. In symbolism, his story reflects except of strong alchemical knowledge, the knowledge of knowing one’s limits. As Valefor in delusion started considering himself a God, he took Pegasus and tried to fly himself to mount Olympus to become “Equal to Zeus”.

The Gods of course did not stop him from this path of ignorance and allowed his “protest”, but as he reached the mount in the form of forced invasion, Zeus decided to strike him down with thunder and throw him on earth to show him that his time is not yet. As one can understand, the position of the Gods is unalienable. We see numerous points that we must incorporate in our souls in this story.

In a world where arrogance and delusion are really popular mental illnesses, we must contemplate this myth. Behind this myth, we also have an important lesson: the health of the soul. When the soul is not healthy and is tormented by misplaced arrogance, delusion and other things, we will pay for this no matter who we are.

Valefor in the Goetic lore that has very little Truth in it, has a connection with healing. Valefor is indeed a master healing God that can heal from all diseases of the mind, the body, the spirit and the soul. It’s very important for all SS to do this Ritual for the future of our glorious path. Valefor also is a Demon that finished the Magnum Opus “recently” compared to many other Demons, and is very sympathetic and kind towards humanity when he is approached respectfully and through the eternal path of Satan.

Among the hidden powers of Valefor, I will mention a few of the many that are nowhere and in any “Book”. These come from knowing Him personally. Valefor can protect from financial ruin that comes from theft, and can also help in legal matters. Another very important information on Valefor is that he works with Beelzebub. Under Beelzebub there are many healing Gods, including the legendary Asclepius and other healing deities.

Years ago, to relate a personal experience, I had an urgency for a loved person and decided to summon Valefor. As I was swimming on endless responsibilities and literally had no space further to work on anything more due to risk of exhaustion, Valefor said they would “Handle it”. The ailment was healed within a few weeks permanently, never to return again. I have heard similar stories of slower or even miraculous healing from other Satanists who approached him in the proper manner.

Uses of the Ritual:

1. Can be used to inquire healing of the mind or soul
2. Can be used to bless yourself and other Satanists
3. Can be used as preliminary Ritual or thanksgiving to Valefor
4. For those more advanced, it can be used as an invocation.
5. To increase understanding of the healing arts
6. To protect from financial theft and especially through unjustly aimed form of litigation, that might lead to theft

Below is the Ritual for Valefor:

Link to the Ritual: https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Valefor_Power_Ritual.html

Duration: 5 days.

Fehu x10– Sowilo x10– Kenaz x10, then say ONCE

Valefor, Great Demon, Blessed is your Name and of Divine Ordinance,
You are one Great Healer of Mortals
Teach us humility, heal us from pointless arrogance, keep us in the path of the Gods
For we remember your Great deeds!

Heal us and approach us in friendliness, for the Joy of Satan is of Satan and we present ourselves in His Glory!

Algiz x10– Tyr x10– Sowilo x10, then say ONCE

Your love for Spiritual Satanists is True and Proven,
You ward off illness of the mind, the body and the spirit,
Certain is your healing of pain and perils,
Remove all ignorance from our minds and absolve us of false arrogance,
Because you have uttered:
“Blessed are the lots of Spiritual Satanists, preach their Great Works to all the Nations!”

O Valefor, lead us to health of soul by your blessings!

Dagaz x10 – Eihwaz x10 – Sowilo x10, then say ONCE

You are Valerefontis, the legendary King who tamed the Pegasus,
Now you are Glorified by all the knowers of your Divine Name,
Head are you of myriads of healing powers,
You protect the mind, the soul, the flesh and the spirit!

Again [same as above] Dagaz x10 – Eihwaz x10 – Sowilo x10, then say ONCE

We give litanies to you,
We Spiritual Satanists pay homage to you
We are among the receivers of your greatest blessings.

Then vibrate x20 times “SATANAS AENAOS” and then “VA-LE-RE-FON” x20 times,
and say x3 after you are done vibrating:

AUM

May you take care of our Spiritual Satanist family in times of need,
Great is your power, your kingship and your control.

When your name is uttered, VALEFOR, Great God,
the darkness of disease disappears.

The healing power of your names is powerful, you have the power of disease and of health in the aeons.

You free and uplift us all through the wellspring of regeneration and great health.

We are blessed by you, Great Valerefon.

VALEFOR, MALAFAR, VALEFAR, VALLEREFONTI, VALEREFON, KING OF HEALING POWERS, THE JOY OF SATAN SALUTES YOU!

AUM

Final Step:

After you are done with this, you can meditate on Valefor's Sigil in the Joy of Satan, or the one below. Let yourself be immersed and to receive energy from the Demon Valefor.

It's important to meditate on yourself after the Ritual calmly for a few minutes.

I was thinking of a group ritual for at least 4 days straight.
finally :mrgreen:

I once had a blood clot in my arm, that had occurred gradually. It was not that noticeable, and wasn't causing to many problems besides a difference in blood pressure in my right arm, numbness and pain.

Valefor one day stood next to me and my arm and hand felt like they were hit with fire. He told me he fixed it, and despite the initial pain, it then stopped and didn't resurface.

I've also noticed in some circumstances the gods and or Valefor can cure someone of ailments like you mention, but they sometimes leave this to the Satanist.

I've suffered rather greatly, to extremes I would wish on no one in regards to pain. But they know, that I can overcome it, and so far things have gradually bore fruit for me. Im thankfully they have kept faith in me regardless. They have done so much for me.

Valefor is a wonderful God. In my interactions with him they all were gentle. He has a very kind and soft demeanor. He is very unique.

I don't see him as much as used to, he seems very busy, same with Asmodeus and Gusion.

But the point of this is I love Valefor dearly, he is a beautiful God. I'm very elated to see we are doing a Ritual for him.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF DUAT!

HAIL VALEFOR!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

On this recent post about runes and other rituals, you had placed high emphasis on the rituals to the Gods.

Therefore, I am curious of what you suggest for people who wish to do rituals outside of the normal schedules. In regards to what is most helpful for humanity, would you place the Godly rituals even above the older RTR's?

I ask because you place them above the runic rituals, but the reasons you give imply that it might be best to do something like FRTR + demonic ritual, rather than other combinations.

As a side note, I think people simply don't understand the full power or usefulness of these rituals, both RTR or demonic. Because of that, they then place more importance on the runic rituals, which are easier to understand at their face value.

Thanks.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=384011 time=1661558171 user_id=21286]
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

On this recent post about runes and other rituals, you had placed high emphasis on the rituals to the Gods.

Therefore, I am curious of what you suggest for people who wish to do rituals outside of the normal schedules. In regards to what is most helpful for humanity, would you place the Godly rituals even above the older RTR's?

I ask because you place them above the runic rituals, but the reasons you give imply that it might be best to do something like FRTR + demonic ritual, rather than other combinations.

As a side note, I think people simply don't understand the full power or usefulness of these rituals, both RTR or demonic. Because of that, they then place more importance on the runic rituals, which are easier to understand at their face value.

Thanks.

Thanks for asking in a clear and coherent manner.

To answer this simply, the Runes are basically simple energies and they are "wide forces". They are not the first or the last system to have existed like this, there has been an Egyptian, Sanskrit and other forms of "Kabbalah". The fact that the Runes are not as powerful is not because they are not inherently powerful, but because they are not put in proper context. When this is not done, their power is lessened a lot.

Within the context of these Rituals, the Runic power is upgraded and uplifted in combination to the words of the Gods, numerology and other formations in the Ritual. For this reason these Rituals must remain permanently as they are without one letter changed in them.

This gives the low repetitions of Runes which would otherwise be "not that much", an unusual amount of power these could never have otherwise.

I created the Runic Rituals in the Old Yahoo Groups about a decade ago, alongside Lydia who also helped with this. These were rather simple Rituals with a medium heavy background in ritual forming and knowledge, with HPS Maxine's approval and knowledge too. 10 years later, this has improved exponentially. These were basically hammering the prison with a hammer, but as one can understand this can only open a hole.

Unfortunately many people have zero understanding of the occult or very little, and they assume false assumptions. For example, someone said that "The Nazis did only Runes" which is a lie. Eichmann and others were part of Heinrich Himmler's Occult wing and they knew Hebrew in and out. Things have many underlying levels to themselves. We know about this and we discovered way more with HPS Maxine.

As we opened the hole, HPS Maxine discovered more about jews indepth. Then, she published the FRTR and other Rituals to disable hebrew and reduce their power to an extent that would allow us to work further. The RTR's now constitute an arsenal that can be used for the ends described here, with the Final RTR and Tetragrammaton plus Shattering being a very good "medicine" for the general gist of jewish magick and jewish astral harassment.

The Tetra and Shattering were discoveries that were extremely important to conclude this. The enemy's influence has fallen considerably with these and there is not much they can do.

Azazel has told us since very few [1-2] years ago that the RTR's have served most of their purpose [for unfoldment of more affairs], but that they can be done "Regardless" to keep the enemy at bay and at check. We have chosen to continue in that regard instead of not doing this, because the enemy is active and aware and they should not be allowed to take a breather.

It is extremely likely we will continue the RTR's and schedules for a long time, but we will meanwhile also build other areas and simply apply pressure to the enemy so they are pressed while we rise. So the RTR's are important to do now to have a push and pull effect.

Important aspects of the enemy's work however unfortunately are NOT exclusively tied on the Hebrew Alphabet, eventhough their fundamental existence as a species is strongly related to this alphabet. Real powerful magick that we discover in levels has more than this to itself.

The Demonic Rituals work on many levels. Members have understood through their use before. These activate certain parts of our mind, the collective mind, the individual, but also create necessary contact with the Gods themselves. These have to do with Cosmic order. Most people entirely lack of this anyway, whether the curses of the kikes are removed or not.

The enemy's Magick was heavily based on this and other foundational blocks of Hebrew and other things which are ruined by the RTR's. But blowing up their fortress or piercing of defenses does not mean that your own spear is sharpened. There is far more into this.

Absence of enemy curses does not solve this matter, it just allows a natural situation to take place. Or for example, as you are attacked, you can do the RTR's and fend off the pressure and lessen it. But this does not fill the whole picture.

Just by removing an abscess you are not guaranteed that you will evolve or go to the gym or maintain perfect health inwards. The RTR removes the dross but other things require work.

This is part of a greater plan on what we are to do on a collective plan which admittedly might not make sense unless one has a full realization of all of it, and I know how this is to be done because of the Gods.

In regards to personal use:

1. When we have recently done an RTR Schedule, you can follow up with the Demonic Rituals.
2. When or during the Demonic Rituals, you can do the Final RTR.

The above is until mentioned otherwise.

The form here is to alternate, and to keep equal pressure in two points.

For the rest of the details, those who have actual consciousness of any of these subjects [and not just worthless input] can directly ask Azazel, Beelzebub or Father Satan. Azazel should be available for any serious questions on the subject.

I'm not entirely sure if this correlates to him, but his name reminded me of something I had seen awhile ago. It is 'valere' which means 'be strong'.

The word 'valiant' also comes to mind, meaning to possess or show courage or determination.

Even if these don't correlate, I think they are still positive words to associate with him. In any case, I'm happy there's a new ritual to keep up with.

In the names of the Gods and the name of Satan, I trust that we all possess the necessary strength to accomplish all that we must. Let's have another great ritual for another Great God.

Charlotte61903 said:
I'm not entirely sure if this correlates to him, but his name reminded me of something I had seen awhile ago. It is 'valere' which means 'be strong'.

The word 'valiant' also comes to mind, meaning to possess or show courage or determination.

Even if these don't correlate, I think they are still positive words to associate with him. In any case, I'm happy there's a new ritual to keep up with.

In the names of the Gods and the name of Satan, I trust that we all possess the necessary strength to accomplish all that we must. Let's have another great ritual for another Great God.

Valere, Valor, Valiant, all seem to come from a commonality in the Ancient Greek root that was transferred from Latin. Phonetically this is very accurate. I can definitely see the potentiality of a linguistic correlation and I will include this in his page as a probability.

Many Latin words have roots in Ancient Greek, and have meanings carried over.

It's a wonderful observation, thank you.

Veritá_666 said:
Can the names of Valefor be used as mantras for healing? Or have I got the wrong idea?

They can be used to evoke the Demon and could be used in that regard, but they are mainly to evoke the Demon who can later help you on their own accord or as part of summoning. One should experiment here and see the results. I have used these before and they were great. The main key is to apply the light.

This ritual has already felt so very good the first day.
I look forward to how I will feel when it is done, and how we are honoring another of our wonderful Gods.
I know that Valefor is smiling on us all!
I will draw His sigil and add it to my collection.
Thank you immensely for these rituals to our Gods HP and supporting clergy.
Hail Satan forever!

SagittarianMage said:
This ritual has already felt so very good the first day.
I look forward to how I will feel when it is done, and how we are honoring another of our wonderful Gods.
I know that Valefor is smiling on us all!
I will draw His sigil and add it to my collection.
Thank you immensely for these rituals to our Gods HP and supporting clergy.
Hail Satan forever!

I am very happy to hear this.

This is my doing but I can never thank other SS who work on so many things enough. Maybe things like this Ritual will help you all and return the Thanks I so much want to give to everyone and to the Gods.

MANY THANKS TO OUR MOST ESTEEMED HIGH PRIEST FOR THIS DIVINE INSTRUMENT OF KNOWLEDGE AND ELEVATION!

IF YOU REMEMBER ME, THIS IS PATRIOT, LONG TIME NO SEE BROTHER!

Thank you for this ritual, this helped me take a good look at my toxic self-hating mindset that I had a hard time trying to put into words. I really wish people can just learn how to fucking own up to their mistakes but I can’t wait to see that happen when humanity begins developing psychic abilities and finally learn everything I went through because of me and other people. The more I was harassed to no end, the more came control over my life as a “solution” up to a point I couldn’t take it anymore and ran off and found all of you as someone who was blind and drugged. I was in anti-depressant meds before, right after stupid varsity grunts controlled by a bitch pulverized me. Screw people who over-condescend me for small mistakes too, these people need staple wires fastening all their disgusting pores.

All I had to do is to stop feeding the self-hate/or is it(I can’t describe whatever the hell I always had because I was tied to some other ‘me’ telling me that I deserved it as it showed all my misdeeds on my family and people who used to be my friends in the past over and over I had repetitive episodes of trying to kill myself), even if they are facts and are past unforgivable, they happened and all I can do is ensure all this never happens again. I just hope I can stay strong and just live with the after effects of my past deeds on other people and what people did to me.

I have a lot of people to heal and destroy before I attempt to finally end trying to shoot or hang myself forever, to tell this hateful “me” that it lost big time so I may live my new life I bring to myself as a result.
I’m still in the process of self-redemption and this ritual helped me in trying not to lose myself.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Subject on Valefor

So does it mean the information on JoS mainsite is incorrect on Valefor/Malaphar?

Valefor has a large head like Lucifuge Rofocal. He has a greenish complexion with dark pronounced eyebrows.

asn't it said before Valefor is a green-spectrum Humanoid grey-like alien that is not a grey(normal eyes Human-like rather than bug eyed greys) but maybe considered a species like the grey or at the very least a more evolved version that looks Human but has green skin.

Does this mean that what you posted before on Lucifuge and 50 green spectrum Humanoid aliens coming some 10,000 years ago is incorrect?

You did say when he was a "human being". Is that another allegory describing the alien and his ascent to the Godhead. In other words "Human being" to describe a mortal or limited lower level entity that evolves upward.

Or do you mean literal "human being" a Human that ranked up with the Gods just before the incident with the enemy? And his alien green spectrum is nothing more than an allegory or a representation like the Green man to represent a allegory sorta like Athena's large bulbous head distinguishing a few allegories.

To put it simply is Valefor/Malaphar a alien in comparison to Humans i.e. a green spectrum alien or is he describing a spiritual principle and defines himself or was made by people to define him as an alien?

I am in shock ❤
(In an extremely positive way)
I love him with all my heart.

How happy I am that we have more information about Him and that He will be given thanks.

Unfortunately it is already the 17th here..:(

Wait a minute, is lord valefor a god of human origin? I thought he was a god form a different race. because of such a picture:
2866779_orig.jpg

and because of such a statement:
Valefor has a large head like Lucifuge Rofocal. He has a greenish complexion with dark pronounced eyebrows. He has huge white feathery wings.
– High Priestess Maxine

BTW, thanks for this ritual program. And I will be looking forward to Lord Abrasax's page.

My father was about to die, and "coincidentally" that night there was one of the best surgeons at the hospital. This was just after asking Valefor for help.
May he be blessed.

I am just crazy with joy! ☺😍
I can hardly concentrate because I am dancing the polka so much! This ritual is WONDERFUL!

I had a crazy hope after the Abrasax ritual : "and if the next group ritual was for Valefor, it would be so great?!"
Thanks HP!

Hail Valefor!
Hail Father Satan!
HAIL wonderful Gods and Goddesses of Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Valefor can protect from financial ruin that comes from theft, and can also help in legal matters.

6. To protect from financial theft and especially through unjustly aimed form of litigation, that might lead to theft

Good timing with this ritual, seeing how jews are pushing really hard the part of their Great Reset, where they try to steal all the stuff you own right now... and if they cant pull that off, they try to use litigations and their other legal garbage.

I like these rituals a lot! All of them give a different wonderful feeling. This one made me feel joy and a sense of peace/fulfillment after I finished meditating on the Sigil!

I have to ask, in order to use this ritual for one of the specific purposes that you described (let's say mind and soul healing for example) shall I make an affirmation before I start the ritual or after I am done meditating on the Sigil shall I focus on the energy and then state the affirmation?

What a wonderful ritual! The ritual made me feel incredibly peaceful, content, well and tranquil. I was filled with a lot of positive energy, and my aura started to radiate more.

Thank you Valefor, and thank you HP Hooded Cobra.

HAIL VALEFOR!!!

While I was doing the ritual I felt Valefor's love. It is strange to explain, but I have experienced a kind of spiritual pleasure that if I had to describe it I would use the word: "love". It was a beautiful experience. Thank you, HP, for writing this ritual and thank you for your effort as always. I just finished the ritual and still while I'm writing, I can feel this beautiful feeling.
HAIL VALEFOR!

serpentwalker666 said:

HAIL VALEFOR!

My brother, you know how great my gratitude is for your help, as well as for Immortal!
I am so happy today 😊😁

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Uses of the Ritual:

1. Can be used to inquire healing of the mind or soul
2. Can be used to bless yourself and other Satanists
3. Can be used as preliminary Ritual or thanksgiving to Valefor
4. For those more advanced, it can be used as an invocation.
5. To increase understanding of the healing arts
I love these rituals! I want to ask you about using them for the things you describe here. Does the ritual help with all the things listed here automatically or do we need to concentrate on one aspect when we need it? Let's say I want to use it for healing, does it do it automatically, or do we need to concentrate on that particular thing when we are doing the ritual?

I remember reading about Bellerophon or valefor growing up taming Pegasus , killing the Chimera monster and other adventures. I would and still do listen to podcast type stories of his great deeds and being amazed by him. Valefor is one of my favorite Greek heros...

anyway he taught me how to be brave and I just got done with the ritual. I wasn't feeling too good and after I got done the sickness. I felt went away

Hail
Valerie
Hail
Satan

Just finished this ritual...
During it i felt instances of power. Like i felt that what i do matters or that I matter. It was like a new feeling. Our subconscious or more likely the enemy would put in our minds that what we do isn't working in the backburner of our mind so that our magick fails. But no during this one i felt really powerful and didnt really doubt anything that much. I felt confident and happy.

Hail Valefor💙

Aquarius said:
My father was about to die, and "coincidentally" that night there was one of the best surgeons at the hospital. This was just after asking Valefor for help.
May he be blessed.

I am always in awe of what Valefor has done for many of our members in very crucial and even death/life circumstances.

Baroness Blossom said:
Wait a minute, is lord valefor a god of human origin? I thought he was a god form a different race. because of such a picture:
2866779_orig.jpg

and because of such a statement:
Valefor has a large head like Lucifuge Rofocal. He has a greenish complexion with dark pronounced eyebrows. He has huge white feathery wings.
– High Priestess Maxine

BTW, thanks for this ritual program. And I will be looking forward to Lord Abrasax's page.

Back then the "inhabitants" of the earth, some of them were different. Valefor is from this timeline where the Demons and "Nephilim" were on earth co-existing with human beings. Even in Ancient Greek mentions about him which should exceed to known history at about 6000-7000 years back, there is not much information for him besides that he existed physically here, led a City State, and that he was a Hero.

The chronology we follow in the mainstream is overly simplified, and the myths speak of legendary events. I will write in-depth about these times.

BlackJackal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Valefor can protect from financial ruin that comes from theft, and can also help in legal matters.

Good timing with this ritual, seeing how jews are pushing really hard the part of their Great Reset, where they try to steal all the stuff you own right now... and if they cant pull that off, they try to use litigations and their other legal garbage.

About this, give me a week or so...

I too asked for help in healing my family and friends of illnesses. I was sending healing thoughtforms to anyone that got sick, Valefor boosted my workings and they all recovered very quickly. I too got sick, and he told me to basically sit out in the sun for a little while, invoke energy from the sunlight, and program it to heal me. After a few days I was better, and he's been guiding me through deep cleaning my chakras as well. Porn, which I've successfully quit, and neglect of spiritual hygiene are the main culprits of all this dross that's been stuck to my chakras.

I saw this too late yesterday. I will be more then happy to make this ritual for the reminder of the schedule.

Hail Valefor!
Hail Satan!

The first day of this schedule brought some realizations to my mind, not only but including my health. Harsh Truths, but at least now I can act on them.
And the new light and large text modes on the main site are stunning! Good work and thanks to the one(s) who did that!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back