Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Job Seekers & Under Paid Read This

robb

This is something i would like to share with you SS Family this may help you to get a job and will answer to your job related questions. Europeans & Americans this is especially for you.

As being a insider . the number of applicants the demands of employers , employees and consulting firms. i can tell you why are you not getting what you deserves from Job Roles Designations, Desired Wages and what is happening in job sector and so on, and Boosting your chance to grab a job.
most of us know that most of the jobs are 3rd party based jobs. Means a Job Consultant Firm hires you and then assigns you to its desired partner firm on a project.

Wages:
e.g.,
if minimum wage in your state is $35 / hr

then this Job Consultant Firm will pay / offer you $18 / hr. to not more than $23 / hr. and will blatantly lie that they are getting only $2 extra $ compared to what is being offered to you.
a difference of $15 / hr to $17 / hr that was supposed to be yours is going straight into the pockets of the Job Consultant Firm.
for full time jobs these firms are taking huge 5 figure share from their clients.
don't work with these Job Consultant Firms.

Full Time or Hourly what should i choose
Don't be a idiot like eastern people. i suggest you to work on hourly wages. don't get trapped in lucrative incentives , joining bonus, company's car , apartment , food & relocation compensations , traveling allowance . The employer will collect it in different ways during your tenure also don't forget Employment Bond in full time jobs.

Dream Job or High Pay
dream job stop working for enemy go for high pay jobs or where you feels comfortable. i have seen many times a candidate have no knowledge about the projects or skills that have been mentioned by him/her in their resume/cv. when asked they go blank.
the time is changing very fast the current technology , employers requirements , standards and so on.
i suggest you to be self employed instead of being a servant. learn few skills and live on your rules.

Don't get confused
Résumé and CV "Curriculum Vitae" means different.
mention Résumé if you have any job experience or we can say was or still have a job.
mention Curriculum Vitae if you are a fresher or we can say you never had a job before.

most of the candidate are rejected due to this stupid reason even if the candidate was a right fit for the job still gets rejected.

Résumé Format
you will be surprised to know this. most of the candidates are also rejected due to this the hidden secret of drafting a Résumé or CV is the font style and Font size.
draft you Résumé or CV in

Font Style Trebuchet MS or Arial
Font size must be 10
Font color Black

Alignments Top center
your name (in bold) (font size 12)
Experience
Job Applied for

Alignment paragraph (corner to corner style)
Skills (in bold): description (normal / un-bold)
Projects (in bold): description (un-bold)
Roles(in bold): description (un-bold)
Responsibilities (in bold): description (un-bold)
work experience and destinations (in bold): description (un-bold)

in description write as much as shit you can what you did what challenges you faced then what you did to overcome it like a novel. name of the software OS you have worked. abc project on zz software. next line 123 project on zz software under win 10 os 64bit 16gb ram under the team if 10 idiots completed before time-frame.
because when a hr searches a candidate he mentions the key terms and the more terms matches in a resume it gets the top most priorities to grab a job. yes no one reads your resumes. they just look for the number of times the searched key terms is matched in your resumes. they are just wanna know your experience on the projects you have done during an interview. treat a hr like a shit behave like you are a champion in your field hr reads how confident you are. hr repeats the knowledge he gets the knowledge and questions from the candidate visited before you.

HR's Database Boost your Chances
most of the employers use database to search a candidate the one i can name Jobdiva.com for US and Jobdiva.co.uk for Europeans. these online software harvest resumes from different job portals like monsterjobs . do your own research and get listed on these type of resume databases.
don't rush to this jobdiva for months now enemy is reading this post too to protect your identity. you may also buy a cheap employer membership to upload a resume on this portal . from time to time not sure if it was 7 days or 30days period it automatically uploads resumes from monsterjob portal. monsterjob is a also a preferred portal for employers if they don't get a candidate on their database.

Your Age
Employers are preferring a candidate not more than 28yrs. old. this has been orally informed to the HR's for each and ever job vacancy. apart from the managerial level vacancies. so changing a job in you have reached 28 is little difficult.

There's was a boon for Cloud AWS Jobs. but the number of candidates was in good numbers so don't waste your time in acquiring this skill but you can guess there will be cloud bases vacancies or technician/ maintenance based jobs in future but will be low in numbers.

Your post is useful for people who haven't yet found their occupation. I think I'll send it on WhatsApp to a friend who's still on the prowl.

salvinofeelings said:
Your post is useful for people who haven't yet found their occupation. I think I'll send it on WhatsApp to a friend who's still on the prowl.
He has been working as a freelancer for a long time. He does small jobs but dreams of getting a job as a developer on some cool game project. I've offered to set up some programming and development business, but he won't listen to my suggestions. Many years ago, I graduated with a degree in paralegal studies. I found information about it at https://www.vocationaltraininghq.com/online-paralegal-training/. So as a licensed paralegal, I give him professional advice, and he doesn't listen! So what am I supposed to do with him? Maybe your post will help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back