Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forums down while "Satanists" trends on Twitter

Satnam666 said:
sailhatan88 said:
WOW I just made a new email and a new Twitter account ALL I DID was post the joyofsatan.org on a satanic tweet and BAM
banned again they seriously are scared of any of this knowledge getting on Twitter

It's cause twitter is full commie just like jewgle,they flat out admitted it in some of the project veritas videos,all I can say is post what you can, an if they ban you go to other platforms that let you,post everywhere

There are also algorythms that automatically detect URLs and different variations from those. For example on Gab I have to write: ancient-forums dot com
On other platforms I also need spaces. And a yt account of mine is shadow banned because of this.

i do have to say the JOS has gotten way better at keeping their sites up and running despite these continuous attacks i remember when a single attack would put us out of commission for even a whole day if not longer if they kept bombing us now not so much sucks how we don't have massive WAN links or server data centers to dump their crummy traffic into we should flood Israel back with heaps of coordinated cyber attacks just mass attack heaps of their different online services the dogs.

On twitter, I go to some christian sites and occult sites and post things like,,, https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Bible_Jewish_Witchcraft.html ... I add statements like "True?',, ""exposing religion ". etc. as the links all by themselves might not post,,, to prevent spamming. The words I add allow the post to be posted with the links. Sites where christians and jews are saying to "pray for the peace of Jerusalem', etc. I posted the exposing christianity link and the Kabbalah exposed link. Someone on there actually liked it. I don't do this more than 2 or 3 times at one organization's page on twitter or facebook. Too much at once will get one banned, or at least blocked from that page/group. It helps to have a page that has 20, 30, 50, 100 comments so as to reach the maximum number of people. Usually something with one or two comments on it, will not be seen as much. This all helps to get the information out there, and seeing that I can do so safely, it seems expedient to do so.

Ramses said:
Yeah nice i did see Azazel reach out to many souls during the last warfare schedule i came to the gods when my computer turned on by itself and voice in my head told me to google the evil eye working took me 3 weeks to scroll down the page to find the home button but it was how i finally came to here that was 11 years ago now funny times.

my answers to questions about satan demons the gods of hell and such are still on quora they seem to just warn you but don't actually do anything to stop you from answering and its more about posting external links to websites which i think is a stupid policy as its for reference material but i guess its to prevent scam using mirror sites so fair enough i guess.

Can I ask where you got this one from as i feel i need to do a reverse one if thats possible to lift negative forces/evil intented bad energy directed to me. I was very lucky not to get put back in prison for smashing someone with a bat. Been 11 plus years since i have been in but for it to happen again, I need more protection. Nearly got a few years.

jbkbmz said:
On twitter, I go to some christian sites and occult sites and post things like,,, https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Bible_Jewish_Witchcraft.html ... I add statements like "True?',, ""exposing religion ". etc. as the links all by themselves might not post,,, to prevent spamming. The words I add allow the post to be posted with the links. Sites where christians and jews are saying to "pray for the peace of Jerusalem', etc. I posted the exposing christianity link and the Kabbalah exposed link. Someone on there actually liked it. I don't do this more than 2 or 3 times at one organization's page on twitter or facebook. Too much at once will get one banned, or at least blocked from that page/group. It helps to have a page that has 20, 30, 50, 100 comments so as to reach the maximum number of people. Usually something with one or two comments on it, will not be seen as much. This all helps to get the information out there, and seeing that I can do so safely, it seems expedient to do so.

This is actually great! I believe this method will bring more Gentiles to the Truth and wake them up.

However, remember to use VPN where you can hide your IP adress and to use any adds and/or settings so that you are being kept anonymous. TOR browser with the use of VPN would be the best option here I believe. I am sure you are doing this, but just to make any newcomer alert on this in case they read this.

Safety and anonymity is important, especially on platforms such as twitter, facebook, instagram, youtube and the like. All mainstream sites and all sites regardless. It is imperative that Spiritual Satanists are safe and secure in all ways!

Have a Great Satanic Warfare! :)

Darkpagan666 said:
jbkbmz said:

This is actually great! I believe this method will bring more Gentiles to the Truth and wake them up.

However, remember to use VPN where you can hide your IP adress and to use any adds and/or settings so that you are being kept anonymous. TOR browser with the use of VPN would be the best option here I believe. I am sure you are doing this, but just to make any newcomer alert on this in case they read this.

Safety and anonymity is important, especially on platforms such as twitter, facebook, instagram, youtube and the like. All mainstream sites and all sites regardless. It is imperative that Spiritual Satanists are safe and secure in all ways!

Have a Great Satanic Warfare! :)

VPN on a phone any good

Yes, ProtonVPN is good to use and is free, though you can only use 3 locations. Others that are good to use are Private Internet Access, CyberGhost and TorGuard VPN, also SurfShark and NordVPN is fine. These costs money unfortunately, but worth to check them out.

Also, several browsers nowadays has built-in VPN. Go to settings and navigate. Examples are Firefox, Opera, UR, Epic etc.

On the phone I use DuckDuckGo as my browser and search engine. It has built-in Global Privacy Control (GPC). It always deletes every activity you do and effectively blocks trackers (it can be managed through settings). I know this may be very annoying for some as the browser won't remember your previous searched websites and so on. Though, you can create bookmarks and the browser will hold and remember your tabs as long these aren't closed off. The activity from a tab will be deleted after it is closed off. You can close the app and when the app is opened again, the tabs will still be there. To ensure that all activity is deleted, you can press a 'fire' icon. This will close all the tabs and delete all activity.

I hope this helps a little. I am no IT expert, so this is a field I have fairly limited knowledge about. Any member who got better knowledge on this are more than welcome to bring an input and/or even correct me if I have recommended any 'bad' VPN's or browsers (or any of the sort).

Darkpagan666 said:
Yes, ProtonVPN is good to use and is free, though you can only use 3 locations. Others that are good to use are Private Internet Access, CyberGhost and TorGuard VPN, also SurfShark and NordVPN is fine. These costs money unfortunately, but worth to check them out.

Also, several browsers nowadays has built-in VPN. Go to settings and navigate. Examples are Firefox, Opera, UR, Epic etc.

On the phone I use DuckDuckGo as my browser and search engine. It has built-in Global Privacy Control (GPC). It always deletes every activity you do and effectively blocks trackers (it can be managed through settings). I know this may be very annoying for some as the browser won't remember your previous searched websites and so on. Though, you can create bookmarks and the browser will hold and remember your tabs as long these aren't closed off. The activity from a tab will be deleted after it is closed off. You can close the app and when the app is opened again, the tabs will still be there. To ensure that all activity is deleted, you can press a 'fire' icon. This will close all the tabs and delete all activity.

I hope this helps a little. I am no IT expert, so this is a field I have fairly limited knowledge about. Any member who got better knowledge on this are more than welcome to bring an input and/or even correct me if I have recommended any 'bad' VPN's or browsers (or any of the sort).

Weren't CyberGhost and SurfShark made in Israel?

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Weren't CyberGhost and SurfShark made in Israel?

I am actually not sure. I am unaware of that. Thank you for notifying me! Do not use programs that is from Israel or if the leader is a Jew. Even Co-founders. There are definitely a lot of Jewish VPN's as well. I will do some research on this and see what I can find.

Again, thank you! I will do my best to do the necessary research before I recommend things as these from now on.

EnkiUK55 said:
Ramses said:
Yeah nice i did see Azazel reach out to many souls during the last warfare schedule i came to the gods when my computer turned on by itself and voice in my head told me to google the evil eye working took me 3 weeks to scroll down the page to find the home button but it was how i finally came to here that was 11 years ago now funny times.

my answers to questions about satan demons the gods of hell and such are still on quora they seem to just warn you but don't actually do anything to stop you from answering and its more about posting external links to websites which i think is a stupid policy as its for reference material but i guess its to prevent scam using mirror sites so fair enough i guess.

Can I ask where you got this one from as i feel i need to do a reverse one if thats possible to lift negative forces/evil intented bad energy directed to me. I was very lucky not to get put back in prison for smashing someone with a bat. Been 11 plus years since i have been in but for it to happen again, I need more protection. Nearly got a few years.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Evil.html

Ramses said:
EnkiUK55 said:
Ramses said:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Evil.html

Thank you for reply as per pal, now i can do this no problem but how do you reverse ones that have been sent not sure if they have but always good tom protect ourselves.

Do you think doin AOP is enough.

Darkpagan666 said:

Might have a look, did you see the whole encrochat caper. Think it was a honeytrap. I shall have a scout of these thank you :cool:

EnkiUK55 said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Might have a look, did you see the whole encrochat caper. Think it was a honeytrap. I shall have a scout of these thank you :cool:

Brother, check this thread out:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76339

DuckDuckGo has a Jewish CEO, Gabriel Weinberg, and they are sending tracking information to Microsoft, a Jewish founded company. Keep this in mind if you are gonna use any of these.

Much of what I recommended seems to be Jewish infested. My apologies for that. I think I will stay out of recommending Cyber and IT stuff, until I have gathered enough knowledge on this field to have a real and safe opinion about it.

Darkpagan666 said:
EnkiUK55 said:
Darkpagan666 said:

DuckDuckGo has a Jewish CEO, Gabriel Weinberg, and they are sending tracking information to Microsoft, a Jewish founded company. Keep this in mind if you are gonna use any of these.

Much of what I recommended seems to be Jewish infested. My apologies for that. I think I will stay out of recommending Cyber and IT stuff, until I have gathered enough knowledge on this field to have a real and safe opinion about it.

I always use vpn. But which browser do you think is best?

Darkpagan666 said:
EnkiUK55 said:
Darkpagan666 said:

DarkPagan bro no mate you have been very helpful. Thanks, that norton is dodgy dont know why i used it.

What you have said is saved and appreciated cheers

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back