Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

North Node

AscendingSun

Is it worth it to look at the transits to and from the North Node? Would it show fated things?

Yes.

The nodes take ~18 years to complete one cycle and they move backwards.

The nodes are valid in Progressions (Primary and Secondary), In Solar returns, PSSR and a bunch of other techniques and regressions.

Be careful with your interpretations, NN progressed 90° Venus can signal a divorce, you always have to look at other factors and a myriad of predictive techniques, and most of all, know what you're doing (In 99% of cases the person has no clue what they're doing).

If you're asking that question you probably don't know what you're doing and I recommend reading Estadellas book (Predictive Astrology) for free from his website www.juanestadella.com

Edward Lonsa said:
North Node as well as South One is of fate. What I mean is regarding prediction, when you see some transitting or any other predictive planet, especially transit / Solar / Lunar, in conjunction to your NN, it will mean fated event, less than Sounth Node but still it is stronger than if no planet was connected to any Node.

I saw such for example when Solar Uranus conjuncted Natal NN as well as transitting Uranus since they are the same, and person had a sign of new career, Uranus transitting 10h. Result was career was somehow strongly conneted to knowledge of the computer, technologies, new program installation, a lot of studies in this regard, also it brought a lot of freedom issues and fight for freedom.

If Natal planet is connected to the Node you have to look at the nature of the planet, it might bring fame and success to life especially if it is Sun, because NN is also connected to future, talents, while SN is thought to be connected to fate and the past. I think both are connected to it, because talents are fated as well as issues.

What if Saturn it's in conjunction with North Node?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back