Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For Those Who Don’t Like, Or Don’t Know How, To Exercise

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Good find. I was watching youtube the other day and some women were complaining about it and they said that it wasnt the working out and the cutting calories didnt work because at some point the body goes into save all calories mode.

They were encouraged to eat more (& healthy/different) and to move more throughout the day in regurlar intervals rather than just hitting the gym and working out every day.
Also proper rest was adviced. To be well rested.
Mind you two things:
1. Its youtube
2. the people that said this were older women, Id think at about age 40-50 at least.

Is the book that you linked similar in some of the advice?

Also personally I find "working out / hitting the gym" rather tedious and boring.
Id rather play tennis for an hour. Just saying.
Yes, ROAR has similar advice. Stacy Sims wrote a blog article about how most active women don’t eat enough and aren’t getting enough calories:

Rundown? Underperforming? Research Shows You’re Likely Undernourished

She also recently wrote a separate book for older women and women going through menopause: Your Guide To Kicking Ass, Feeling Great, and Crushing Goals Through Menopause and Beyond by Stacy T. Sims (PhD) and Selene Yeager

Academic Scholar said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Good find. I was watching youtube the other day and some women were complaining about it and they said that it wasnt the working out and the cutting calories didnt work because at some point the body goes into save all calories mode.

They were encouraged to eat more (& healthy/different) and to move more throughout the day in regurlar intervals rather than just hitting the gym and working out every day.
Also proper rest was adviced. To be well rested.
Mind you two things:
1. Its youtube
2. the people that said this were older women, Id think at about age 40-50 at least.

Is the book that you linked similar in some of the advice?

Also personally I find "working out / hitting the gym" rather tedious and boring.
Id rather play tennis for an hour. Just saying.
Yes, ROAR has similar advice. Stacy Sims wrote a blog article about how most active women don’t eat enough and aren’t getting enough calories:

Rundown? Underperforming? Research Shows You’re Likely Undernourished

She also recently wrote a separate book for older women and women going through menopause: Your Guide To Kicking Ass, Feeling Great, and Crushing Goals Through Menopause and Beyond by Stacy T. Sims (PhD) and Selene Yeager

I want to mention something else. I have been prescribed some supplements to take to build back up my energy levels and I was doing good.
I am not sure whether or not the mars square that I did had any part in it but suddenly my period was way earlier than usual.
Im speaking 3-3.5 weeks instead of the usual 5-5.5 weeks and I also had no pain anymore.

The supplement that I had to take was optima forma from the brand PURO, and I was also taking a mineral supplement for longer from the same brand, sea coral something I think it was called. And I was also prescribed vit B12 water soluble tablet from a different brand because I was low on that too.

I looked up deficiency symptoms of vit B12, and one is cramps.

What I am saying is, I have no fucking clue what exactly happened.

But I think its probably a vit B deficiency that can delay periods like that and it might be that I've been undernourished myself but I don't know how I ended up like that.
And finding the proper things for in your diet isn't easy either.

There is a lot of nonsense out there and to be fair, personally, I think what would help me right now is just a damn recipe book.
Instead of advices like 'eat more advocado' or 'this fruit has the best nourishment' to just name something random.

Egon said:
TheAbyss said:
What should I look for to find reliable sources? Do you know any books in particular?

This channel has some good info about body weight lifting exercises:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kbogea/videos

HPS Maxine also wrote a good post about body weight lifting. Refer to page 3478-3480 of the JoSNewsletter:
https://satanslibrary.org/English/JoSNewsletter_Yahoo_Group_Digest.pdf

@TheAbyss, just so you know, Egon's reply has nothing to do with what I mentioned in my reply to you. Still, it doesn't mean it's a bad comment.

This is the post I was referring to: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=151259#p151259

Also, kikeson was jewing when he mentioned the Greeks having kettlebells for strength training. That's a modern misunderstanding. Kettlebells were used like gymnasts used them, so for mobility training like jefferson pike and so on. Not for strength exercises from cross-shit and similar inferior/limited disciplines that don't work all of your body's capabilities.

Egon said:
This channel has some good info about body weight lifting exercises:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kbogea/videos

HPS Maxine also wrote a good post about body weight lifting. Refer to page 3478-3480 of the JoSNewsletter:
https://satanslibrary.org/English/JoSNewsletter_Yahoo_Group_Digest.pdf

Thanks, I will have a look. I had already read some of HPS Maxine's writings.

By the way, do you by any chance know the book "Bodyweight mastery program"? It's structured in 8 levels and lasts 8 months, it's 3 workouts per week, and in case I start MMA (which is 2 workouts per week) I'd end up doing 5 workouts per week. I like to do bodyweight training and calisthenics and I was thinking of interlocking the two like this.

Stormblood said:
@TheAbyss, just so you know, Egon's reply has nothing to do with what I mentioned in my reply to you. Still, it doesn't mean it's a bad comment.

This is the post I was referring to: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=151259#p151259

Also, kikeson was jewing when he mentioned the Greeks having kettlebells for strength training. That's a modern misunderstanding. Kettlebells were used like gymnasts used them, so for mobility training like jefferson pike and so on. Not for strength exercises from cross-shit and similar inferior/limited disciplines that don't work all of your body's capabilities.
Yes thank you actually I had found the post.
I read some information about Hans Suren but didn't find much unfortunately. I only found the book where he shows free body exercises using a medicine ball. And then he talks about the importance of training outside under the sun and reconnecting with nature which is very nice.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=375307 time=1658053044 user_id=57]Of course there are many other types of exercise, there have been quite a few posts over the years regarding the subject, so feel free to comment with your own advice and experience :)

A healthy and sound body helps increase a healthy and sound mind and soul.

(Apologies, I started this reply almost not knowing what to say and I ended up typing for half an hour.)

I'm gonna give an advice for those that, like me, grew up thinking (or maybe being conditioned with the idea) that Pilates was "for women" or "a weak exercise", or simply for those who believe they should learn and earn more out of an exercise, other than just physical/mental/spiritual benefit ("just" being sarcastic here).

I'm talking about Chinese martial arts here.
I'd say this advice 'should be' more directed to men (as they may feel themselves more of a warrior doing/learning something that was designed for having a clear upper hand in close quarters combat, but I strongly encourage women to take up martial arts too.

First of all, many of the Chinese styles have been fashioned after animals and this alone should be a good enough reason to attract many in learning it. Animals have skills and qualities we can still only dream of and have been evolving for longer than us, so it's only fair that we learn something more from them (other than not destroying our environment).

Second, on a health care level, some Chinese styles (Snake, Monkey, Seven Star Mantis, Drunken boxing, etc) require a particular level of flexibility and strengthen muscles in an elastic way, aiding the flow of energy over the mere "strengthening the muscles" like deluded MMA "fighters" may think is a good way to make yourself into a deadlier or better fighter.
I'll skip the HUGE list of benefits that comes from having a flexible spine so for your Kundalini can rise more effortlessly.

Third, on a functional level, (in my opinion) learning a martial art that can give one that edge in knowledge and confidence necessary to know they CAN get out of a physical confrontation as the unharmed party, is more useful than just having a flexible, strong body and not knowing how to use it if someone enters our comfort zone with hostile intentions.

Four, and I HAVE to add this for the sake of Truth, when you learn how to push your physical limit past that of others, when you know how much damage you can deal and you know EXACTLY what moves/techniques/dodges/blows/type of fist will work in any situation where you'd NORMALLY (as we are Human and may respond to fear and immediate stress in a more or less different way) FREEZE or become too scared to think properly... martial arts are probably (along with Knowing Yourself thought meditation.. would have put a Void Meditation link here but the JoS websites are down at the moment, on my end at least) the best way you can prepare yourself and boost your stats up so you can be ready.

And if you never have to fight in your life, you'll have a body strong, hardened, flexible and capable like that of very few others compared to hundreds of millions who choose to sit there and way for things to "get better".

Personal note on martial arts:

I've been studying them since 1988 and visited many and various styles and nationalities when it comes to martial arts, and ALTHOUGH I strongly encourage you to take up an of these Chinese styles that promote flexibility and an animal-like strength and agility, I have found that sometimes that's not enough when you're faced with a real life opponent (who may or not be shouting insults your way, raise the voice to appear 'bigger' or other shit like that).

Real life fighting isn't cool like in videogames or movies. You enter a fight with nothing but mastery of Shequan (Chinese Snake Style) and you'll likely freeze in fear. It's a Human response and nothing to be ashamed of. You may not WANT to fight, and you may NOT WANT to hurt anyone, so you'll be in conflict with yourself.

I know a fair amount of styles, and let me tell you.. very often I felt like I was still completely helpless because I didn't want to use them. You may feel that if you'll kick your opponent's ass you'll be arrested and go to jail, and that thought isn't going to leave your head so easily. If you've been attacked and you fought someone, you may have felt this at least once in your life. Maybe it wasn't the police you feared, maybe it was your mom when you were in 3rd grade and that kid just started a fight for no reason, maybe you feared your parents scolding you for being "bad" for defending yourself.

Mental trauma when it comes to fighting someone is very various and colorful. But it should NEVER stop you from defending yourself, your family (non Human/Animal realm family included) or even your property.

For this reason, I only REALLY recommend these above Chinese styles for the incredible flexibility and spiritual aid as some of the stances even resemble Yoga.

But for ACTUAL FIGHTING, I only recommend 2 styles:

I might divide them into
1. for those that prefer a long range fighting, are fast, want to keep the opponent away, like tradition and wooden dummies and
2. for those that prefer short range fighting, are stronger over fast, don't have a problem getting very close to the opponent if it means ending the fight quickly, believe martial arts should be effective in a fight before they are elegant/beautiful/choreographic/cool to watch.

Number 1, as some may have already guessed is WING CHUN.

Apparently, WING CHUN was born in a time or REAL need in China. From what books report (then again, I haven't found other believable sources on this subject), the Qing Dynasty (the last Chinese Empire) had BANNED martial arts in China. Knowledge of martial arts (unless they belonged inside the imperial army was strictly forbidden and punishable by death). According to the books I read on this topic, there were 5 main "animal style themed" temples in China in the cradle of valleys and mountains where Chinese martial arts where born, and the Qing burned them all down and killed everyone in them to erase martial art knowledge. The monks were obviously outnumbered, cornered and weren't expecting something like this to happen. Those that managed to escape and not being burned alive went into hiding and lived like that for the rest of the Qing Dynasty, keeping their traditions and knowledge alive in hiding.

Because this was a time of need, known martial arts like these couldn't be used in the open, so they created a new style that was "odd" and didn't look like a martial art at first, but more like a ritualistic dance or something.. but that odd bunch of "kata" had in them the combined effort of the creme-de-la-creme in Chinese martial arts, and Wing Chun was secretly created.

The greatest thing about Wing Chun (in my opinion) is that while all others martial arts in the world have "attacking moves", "blocking moves" and "evading moves", Wing Chun sums these three up in a simultaneous single move. You don't block and attack, or evade and attack.. you evade-block-attack at once, and you can use 3 limbs at a time if you include the leg that front kicks the very disoriented opponent's leg or groin, etc.

In my case, I now mostly adopt Wing Chun and adapted it to hand techniques (Mantis Fist and Phoenix Fist, as they concentrate a lot of force in one tiny area and can, as a fact, break facial bones fast, causing intense pain and ending a fight in seconds).

I recommend this for more skilled martial artists who already have a good degree of knowledge with different styles, as this strongly helps seeing and appreciating the multiple advantages Wing Chun offers (and I'm saying this because 15 years ago I used to think Wing Chun was worthless.. I obviously didn't know enough).

Number 2: BAJI QUAN.

Bajiquan is also known as "The Fist of Eight Extremities" and is all about getting very (VERY) close and personal with an opponent and striking not only with your fists and feet but with the eight extremities of your body (Fist, Elbow, Foot, Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Back, Head).
Bajiquan is so effective that Taiwanese forces and other military organizations/police have selected it among over 200 other martial art candidates as their official style.
The main thing about Baji Fist is that the main concept in it is to "advance, advance, advance" (and strike at every turn).
Most martial arts require space to punch, more space to kick and generally tend to establish a "permanent distance" between the fighter and the opponent, so this concept (and the opponent's training) becomes crushed when the Baji user gets so close, constantly, until he/she wins either by neutralizing the opponent or having the opponent flee (seeing no apparent way of defeating this advancing, fearless foe who doesn't care about getting 'too close').

It seems that Bajiquan already existed during the infamous Qing dynasty as it was (apparently) the official martial art of the Emperor's bodyguards. This style has in fact been also labeled the "bodyguard style", for it's high effectiveness.

In my case, I didn't really appreciate the true crushing power of the extremely well grounded Bajiquan when I was partecipating in Kungfu-Wushu championships in my youth, as I was too busy thinking that the cool Van Damme flying split kick was the shit and Jewllywood would only show us flying Chinese men who fought for an hour without breaking a sweat... so it took me my sweet time to truly learn what this meant in an actual fight, and add to the style something of mine, inventing moves and making it "specifically my own", like Bruce Lee would say.

I strongly recommend Bajiquan as a style for people who are "less than agile" and more bulky, but with the reminder that you should STILL work on your flexibility in order to keep your body strong and spiritually ready to learn more.

Also, no one said you can't add to any other style something that is your OWN invention. As long as it is functional and effective and doesn't put you in a position of disadvantage, I encourage you to do this.

I really wasn't planning to write something of THIS length, but being this the result of over 30 years of my study, I hope you'll find this useful, Brothers and Sisters.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Hello :)

This is great, thanks for taking the time to write all this. I would also like to encourage you to make your own post about this (even just copy-pasting what you wrote here) as more people might see it and benefit from it. Maybe you (or others) can start a martial arts thread with a lot of information gathered from multiple members.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=377509 time=1658900496 user_id=57]
Hello :)

This is great, thanks for taking the time to write all this. I would also like to encourage you to make your own post about this (even just copy-pasting what you wrote here) as more people might see it and benefit from it. Maybe you (or others) can start a martial arts thread with a lot of information gathered from multiple members.

Thank you, Sister. :) Don't know how many would be interested but if people are willing to learn about this and benefit from it, can't hurt to give it a shot.

And..

Darkpagan666 said:
This is great information! I would love to learn more about this from you, considering your many years of experience, including that Martial Arts are fantastic!

Thanks Brother! I'll start a new post following Lydia's advice and you can ask me there whatever you like. (I already said pretty much the entire main concept here but I'm sure questions will come up.. also there is a whole "elemental side of it" to discuss, and an "animal skills" topic too..)

Okay, I'll copy paste this in a new post and see if anyone is interested.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

I don't know if it's been said yet but jujitsu is a great way for young adults who have never exercised to begin exercising

Garudascent69 said:
Yes. It improves balance and flexibility: you won’t be like an Olympic gymnast, but pretty balanced and flexible. It improves cardiovascular endurance: you won’t be winning marathons, but you’ll have better staying power. If you weren’t very strong before, you will become respectably strong — not on the level of a powerlifter, but still: reasonably capable. Your grip strength will improve by orders of magnitude. Probably your core strength will, too. Your hip mobility will improve. Your proprioreception will improve. Your body will become tougher and better able to stand minor impacts.

On the other hand, if you train very intensely for a long time, if you push yourself too hard and don’t give yourself a chance to recover, you can also expect aches and injuries in your fingers, shoulders, elbows, and neck. If you continue to ignore those aches and pains without incorporating adequate rest and adequate restorative practices (yoga, pilates, Tai Chi) into your regimen, you might end up requiring orthopedic surgery...

Today I started my jogging routine, what na amazing feeling i got😎.
Honestly combining this with power meditations and yoga will take your existence to another level.

I also made it a point that i stay hydrated and also eat fruits and other healthy meals… this is doing a lot for me, even my mood is amazing and im really motivated😀

Hail our Beloved Father Satan!!

tandt said:
Today I started my jogging routine, what na amazing feeling i got😎.
Honestly combining this with power meditations and yoga will take your existence to another level.

I also made it a point that i stay hydrated and also eat fruits and other healthy meals… this is doing a lot for me, even my mood is amazing and im really motivated😀

Hail our Beloved Father Satan!!
Good. Life's, among other things, about elevating choices and enjoyment. Keep it up.

I have an uncle who really knows his stuff and he is into calisthenics which is basically training/exercising with only your own body weight.

He uses an app called THENX and it shows you video clips on how to do specific exercises.

I took Lydia's advice and tried pilates. It took 10 minutes and I felt like I had run 10 miles.

I found a really good app - similar to THENX - it's called ''Pilates Exercises at Home'' by: Nexoft - Fitness Apps -- It also shows video clips on the different exercises.

Also, HOLY SHIT the energies from a pilates workout

Thanks!! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back