Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy of Satan Sites & Translations: STEADILY UPWARDS! - UPDATES, NEW SITES, CONTACT US [22nd August Progress 2022!]

Update 26 July 2022

Greetings to all of our SS, more updates and expansion is happening.

1. JoS Icelandic will be added. Please email at [email protected] so we can begin the creation of the sites.

2. Any new or previous translations that have not received infrastructure or domains, PLEASE mail us to resolve it. VERY IMPORTANT!!!

3. Joy of Satan Danish is being finally restored and will have a dedicated forum, in our forums here.

4. Joy of Satan Romania will be moved to a secure server. Romanian translators team will be notified and will begin working when this is done.

Due to certain responsibilities, this might be 10 or 15 days so we can work this out. Site is currently working.

5. Our Joy of Satan Czech and Slovakian communities will have the same site, but their own exclusive domain due to languages being almost identical. Translation teams will be combined.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Update 26 July 2022

Greetings to all of our SS, more updates and expansion is happening.

1. JoS Icelandic will be added. Please email at [email protected] so we can begin the creation of the sites.

2. Any new or previous translations that have not received infrastructure or domains, PLEASE mail us to resolve it. VERY IMPORTANT!!!

3. Joy of Satan Danish is being finally restored and will have a dedicated forum, in our forums here.

4. Joy of Satan Romania will be moved to a secure server. Romanian translators team will be notified and will begin working when this is done.

Due to certain responsibilities, this might be 10 or 15 days so we can work this out. Site is currently working.

5. Our Joy of Satan Czech and Slovakian communities will have the same site, but their own exclusive domain due to languages being almost identical. Translation teams will be combined.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I have sent you an email.

Stormblood said:
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
I don't know if I remember accurately but when the Gods come, Sanskrit will be the language of the Earth?

Hopefully. Specifically Vedic Sanskrit, rather than the Classical Sanskrit that is used modernly. Vedic Sanskrit is the most perfect language, the most spiritual language, and the mother of all human languages. No other language can express the breadth and complexity of concepts Vedic Sanskrit can. Take for example English. Very limited, quite corrupted in many expression, unable to fully express the meaning of many abstract concepts. Ancient Greek and Ancient Egyptian are much better than English, German, and so on, but still not quite as capable as Vedic Sanskrit. Vedic Sanskrit grammar is ridiculously difficult to learn, and nobody on Earth speaks it anymore.

But, anyway, the translation project is about Classical Sanskrit, which is still spoken today.

Vedic Sanskrit is still taught in Veda pathashalas in India.For learning this you need to forego standard school education and enroll in one Veda pathasala.Learning it takes decades and it is exclusively the profession of the present day brahmins who only teach it to fellow brahmins who are willing to learn this.Classical sanskrit is the sanskrit used to compose Mahabharata,Ramayana
and the Puranas.At the present moment due to YouTube you can find many lessons in Sanskrit.

Sanskrit is spoken in few villages in India like Mattur village in Karnataka state.Tamil is also nearly old as Sanskrit and is the only Indian language which can be spoken without using sanskrit loan words.

DarkShadow said:
Wow, it's amazing and very beautiful. Congratulations 🎉

Joy of Satan India: https://www.joyofsatan.in TN
I also tried to help them but now I know I am not made for translations :roll:

BTW, good job Indian translators aka Satanama and team. Hope I'll be able to help someday in some other way...

( Really, this kind of stuff is not for me lol 😂 )

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Are you the one involved in the email chain for the translations? If it's you then please check your email brother.

I can barely believe how much progress Jo's has achieved, an active growing community striving together to spread the trught and teaching new members how to help themselves not doing the work for them in exchange for money, I was expecting to be unwelcome and hated when I returned after a long time away but I was given a chance, I'm grateful and I want to be a part of this I regret not being more dedicated in the past and forgive my disbelief, I'm proud of belonging in Jos its not at all what other people say it is
Hail Satan

Darkwanderer80 said:
I can barely believe how much progress Jo's has achieved, an active growing community striving together to spread the trught and teaching new members how to help themselves not doing the work for them in exchange for money, I was expecting to be unwelcome and hated when I returned after a long time away but I was given a chance, I'm grateful and I want to be a part of this I regret not being more dedicated in the past and forgive my disbelief, I'm proud of belonging in Jos its not at all what other people say it is
Hail Satan

Make good of this opportunity this time.

Thank you so much for the answer, I just watched your documentary jewtrix it's unbelievable almost, I remember some video about some jew in a interview openly admitting that they are aliens, where can I find that video I don't remember the name, thank you.

Darkwanderer80 said:
Thank you so much for the answer, I just watched your documentary jewtrix it's unbelievable almost, I remember some video about some jew in a interview openly admitting that they are aliens, where can I find that video I don't remember the name, thank you.

It's great that you watched. These are laws of metaphysics at work. Because many Gentiles don't know, people are getting duped. You will find more eye opening knowledge in the JoS, it will help you.

Best of luck to you in your journey.

https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5/jews_alien:1

Darkwanderer80 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Darkwanderer80 said:
Hail Satan

Now that I have returned, should I repeat the dedication ritual?

Thank you to everyone who's worked on the translations, and thank you HP Cobra for setting all of this up and making any of it possible! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Darkwanderer80 said:

It's great that you watched. These are laws of metaphysics at work. Because many Gentiles don't know, people are getting duped. You will find more eye opening knowledge in the JoS, it will help you.

Best of luck to you in your journey.
https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5/Gen_Europe:1
At 47:54 who is that woman? She looks a lot like a politician from my country (Ana Gomes) she was running for president a few years back

Darkwanderer80 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Darkwanderer80 said:
Hail Satan

Now that I have returned, should I repeat the dedication ritual?

I'm glad to hear that you have returned, if you are for certain. The Dedication Ritual is permanent, if you went astray you just stopped
using its power and benefits, but you didn't erase it. You can't erase it. It's too strong. It erases non consensual enemy "dedications"

Update 8th August 2022

JoS Dutch infrastructure being made.

JoS Lithuania Infrastructure being made.

JoS Hungary will officially move here, in forums, sites, everything. Infrastructure being made.

JoS Zimbabwe infrastructure being made.

JoS Member Projects is going to be founded.

A very important site we used to have will be restored in its entirety.

All sites from July 30th and all sites being worked on.

For issues and/or projects not done, please mail me at [email protected]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Update 8th August 2022

JoS Hungary will officially move here, in forums, sites, everything. Infrastructure being made.

Thank you! We will work on setting up JOS Dutch as soon as we have it. Meanwhile, any native (or at least fluent) speaking dutch SS who is willing to help proofread or translate is welcome to help!

A moderator for my team is also desired. Please ping if interested!
At least 3 other sites besides JOS main are already translated fully and ready to be proofread.

I love the JOS, I love the Gods, and I love my brothers and sisters in Satan. So much gratitude and awe in everything we are accomplishing. This is the place you go to become a demon.

The Satan's library and exposing christianity and Rituals sections are all down.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Update 8th August 2022

Hail Satan! Can't wait for the Romanian Team to be made for what remains of translation. I so hope that the site is Azazel's Marketplace...We're moving faster than I thought

Despite the fact you made individual sites.

Is there going to be a SiG.org site for all the translated sites. You know a main index that caters to every site within the indices?

In other words SiG.org posses JoSMEng/Forums/Astrology/etc.etc. I mean are you going to take the time to create a multitude of copies of SiG.org

Or are you wanting to centralize the connection with SiG.org to build a platform whereby there is a central location dispersed with decentralized websites is what I mean?

Also if each place has it's own individual JoS site then is it safe to assume that SiG.org can act as the main vector for English and other languages? ex: Satan'sLibrary containing multi-national/lingual flags so someone can type satanisgod.org then click on their respective flag and be taken to either a copy of SiG.org in their language or directly to their mainsite. Albeit it would mean bypassing translation to the other mainsites.

Also what about forums? can the forums handle that much traffic? and then if we bloom out and expand are we ready to handle the glowie|fed bombers| coming in from all around the World? The World's nations aren't gonna sit back and let a hip old religion return with our way of life and allow it go through with ease.

As old and as closely connected JoS is to Web 1.0 like the good old days like Rule #1 of the Internet "The internet is the anonymous harassment of any person, place, or thing. So JoS always has that old school feeling like a former friend of mines stated the old school websites are treasure troves of information not found in modern websites.

Also are other sites from JoS translated for example the videos on Holocaustexposed are translated to English subtitles or are mostly catering to a western audience. Despite many people around the world laughing their ass off at that event. There are still more NPCs out there that believe such non-sense.

Anyways are there any plans to perform this within due time. If you wish to state or not it's cool. Just wondering cause I don't want people to go to JoS mainsite in their language and completely ignore the forums. We don't want to come off as a website only organization just like we have people believe we are a forums only organization to which are surprised at our websites.

Back in yahoo days we had people believe we are a yahoos backroom only organization much like Black Rose group they never instituted a website they just pursued a yahoo forums only organization.

"Darkness is light turned inside out"- Beelzebul
can someone describe this phrase please? I am translating. but some sentences I feel confused.

For instance you take a balloon, and through its little mouth you turn it inside out so the inner skin becomes the outer skin, and it should still be the same balloon just "turned inside out", in the same way that darkness countains all the colors of the light spectrum while light reflects it, and not some stupid moralist superstition that "one is good and the other is evil", as they are aspects of the whole.

Shiva666 said:
can someone describe this phrase please? I am translating. but some sentences I feel confused.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Update 8th August 2022

It appears my comment on this a week ago was buried, but I mentioned how I was looking forward to making the site for Jos Dutch translations. Ohnoltsmook will be helping me and more help is welcome (and desired!) of course.

Egon said:
For instance you take a balloon, and through its little mouth you turn it inside out so the inner skin becomes the outer skin, and it should still be the same balloon just "turned inside out", in the same way that darkness countains all the colors of the light spectrum while light reflects it, and not some stupid moralist superstition that "one is good and the other is evil", as they are aspects of the whole.

Shiva666 said:

Can you explain deeply more brother ?

I dont know what I'm doing. Really I just have a respect for the Truth, Undeniably. My first name is Collin I'm a Gemini and Astaroth has been a presence in the entirety of my life. If your aware of the Goetic Elders then ask away. I'm looking for a Coven preferably one with an order and hierarchy. I don't want to babble but circumstances ask I outsource, so please my brothers and sisters if I can or may call you that. I ask for guidance. Nothing more or less. To help me grow and understand. Please, Azazel as my witness should he have me, please I just need some direction from my elders.

CYJ666 said:
I dont know what I'm doing. Really I just have a respect for the Truth, Undeniably. My first name is Collin I'm a Gemini and Astaroth has been a presence in the entirety of my life. If your aware of the Goetic Elders then ask away. I'm looking for a Coven preferably one with an order and hierarchy. I don't want to babble but circumstances ask I outsource, so please my brothers and sisters if I can or may call you that. I ask for guidance. Nothing more or less. To help me grow and understand. Please, Azazel as my witness should he have me, please I just need some direction from my elders.
Welcome. Please read through the links below to get acquainted to this forum and what Joy of Satan represents.

Forum Guide for New Members - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

https://joyofsatan.org/

Any questions?

Ask All Questions Here! New members - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534

If you washed a shirt from the inside and wore it wrong like with the sewing out and the stamp inside that is also "turned inside out". I can't explain any better than this.

Shiva666 said:
Egon said:

Shiva666 said:

Shiva666 said:
Egon said:

Shiva666 said:

Shiva666 Darkness is light turned inside out is a metaphor that as far as I understand means that darkness is not inherently evil and light is not inherently positive. Darkness and Light are complementary and symmetrical elements of existence, they are not good or evil. Darkness is the opposite of light and light is the opposite of darkness and together they form a whole, this is why "darkness is light turned inside out". You wouldn't know what darkness is if there was no light and also you wouldn't know what light is without darkness. This doesn't have the literal meaning of turning something palpable inside out, but the meaning of being complementary to each other.

For people working on these translations, please be aware certain banned individuals and kikes are attempting to infiltrate this. Do not accept help from any members who have been banned or unknown names.

Do not accept material coming from any suspicious accounts. Compromising the libraries is a serious issue. If anything has been added from unknown or suspicious "helpers" please carefully revise these translations before putting them into any libraries or forums.

Hai Satan,

Greetings,

On your Android settings there is an option for languages... From there the translation looks pretty decent I hope you people would be knowing about it already...

Victorian666 said:
Hai Satan,

Greetings,

On your Android settings there is an option for languages... From there the translation looks pretty decent I hope you people would be knowing about it already...
Please protect your identity. There are vile jewish mages and shills who can seriously harm you based solely from your picture. Do as you will, but the danger is real.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Black Matabele said:
Hy HP Hooded I sent any email u hvnt replied

Please send again, my e-mail box is crammed. Doing my best to reply to all e-mails.
Hey, HPHC. I don't know where to put this but I found an inconsistency on this page:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sacral_Chakra.html

The table says its element is earth, but the description says it is water.

Are you still looking for help with editing? Is there anything I can do?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back