Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GROUP RITUAL: HONORING ABRASAX [July 23rd to August 3rd]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pammy said:
The first time we did these rituals only thing I felt was self-doubt, Gods don’t need me to do it and such, however at Baal’s ritual, then Azazel’s ritual and now Abrasax’s ritual, I feel an unintended energy flow through the crown chakra and 3rd eye. Is this what everyone means when they say these rituals are pleasurable?

Stay strong my dear brothers and sisters.

Some Gods will be felt more than others, depending on the soul and connection with them.

Focus on what you feel from this, and try to get deeper into this to see more. The more aware you are, the more these will open up for you. These influences must be meditated upon.

Personally, I am in ecstasy from these rituals. But this is a level that was worked upon. You must get into these emotionally, open your mind, heart and senses, and engage yourself in the Ritual. That is a progressive evolution.

Whoops I'm just now seeing this on the 24th.

Coraxo said:
Here is a high quality version of Abraxas's sigil in A4 format:

d43c12b3-c825-4f8a-bc87-f411abc054bf.png

ed35e051-6245-44b8-afd9-e9fb7e7649be.png

You can download Abraxas's sigil in many more formats under the following link:
https://mega.nz/folder/8ltDVL7a#mWWIFHlzUhLeD0-jjOC-Aw

Beautifuly done!

balo666 said:
Manofsatan said:
When you say "uses", do you mean that this is what the ritual would do and more regardless of intentions. Or is this based on intent.
Secondly I just searched and couldn't find any information about Our God Abrasax, I would love to read about him.
Thirdly what would the blessings of Lord Abrasax entail.

And I am preparing to do the ritual soon. I'm so happy to be here.

maybe you didn't find information about him in joyofsatan because he is in the C-F section, you can find it as Decarabia

This is what happened to me at first when I first came in contact with Him. I heard the name "Abraxas" in a dream, I tried to look him up in JOS and could not find Him, until I saw someone mention that he also went by Decarabia here in the forums.

Ursa Minor said:
While I did this ritual for Abrasax I felt a strong sense of calmness and focus, it's the first ritual I've done for a God that made me feel this way. The for Azazel I felt a similar energy, but not nearly as strong. This could have something to do with my race soul, HPHC mentioned Abrasax has Egyptian origins. It's also the first ritual, other than the RTR, the where enemy tried to interrupt me, but fuck ((them)) I'm doing this anyway. :cool:

I've just done this ritual and I agree with you about the calmness and focus for this ritual. This is not the first ritual where the enemy have tried to distract me (I do not have this problem with the RTRs, fortunately). Let me guess, did you have blasphemous thoughts? The enemy is nasty...

The Alchemist7 said:
I don't know why but this ritual feels a lot different compared to the other ones, I don't know exactly how to formulate but if feels like establishing a "closer" connection or more "personal" and "physical" connection with the honored God (Abrasax), maybe due to the affirmations since we Spiritual Satanists directly find ourselves mentionned there, or maybe it just my personal sensation.
I've felt something similar too, like if Abrasax was about to manifest somewhere close to me or something similar. But if you keep in mind the forth use that the HP wrote about (" 4. For those more advanced, it can be used as an invocation. "), this should not be a surprise.

It happens so often, but once again your post comes directly after I made a conscious effort to explore the subject matter myself. I was just doing much research on Abrasax about a week ago in attempt to learn more about him and his true nature. It was important to me because, after all this time, I was not the least bit familiar with him and was surprised how I never knew about such a special god before.

Proof once again we are truly connected as satanic brothers and sisters, and the gods continue to work through us.

About a week ago I wrote Abracadabra in pyramid fashion removing one letter as you go up. Then I look at the Abrasax sigil, it looks identical to the one to banish evil and bring good luck into one's life...this is of Abrasax right? I only did this because my cousin told me about this and said it can protect one or give good luck, he told me this YEARS before i cam to the JOS. Today I did some research and found this: https://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/11/origin-word-abracadabra/

These days you might hear this word before some stage magician pulls a rabbit out of his hat, but hundreds of years ago people actually believed that “abracadabra” was a magical spell. The exact origin of the word is up for debate, but perhaps one of the oldest records we have of “Abracadabra” being used is a snippet from a Roman sage named Serenus Sammonicus in the 2nd century AD from his Liber Medicinalis:

The malady the Greeks call hemitritaeos is more deadly. None of our ancestors could name this disease in our own language, nor did they feel the need to. On a piece of parchment, write the so-called ‘abracadabra’ several times, repeating it on the line below; but take off the end, so that gradually individual letters, which you will take away each time, are missing from the word. Continue until the (last) letter makes the apex of a cone. Remember to wind this with linen and hang it around the neck. Many people say that the lard of a lion is effective . . .

It’s unlikely that Sammonicus came up with the word on his own and it is thought to have been in use before then. There are a couple of theories as to where it might have ultimately come from. First, it could have been derived from the equally magical word “abraxas” whose letters, in Greek numerology, add up to 365—the number of days in the year. It could be that early sages thought this was a powerful word and somehow created “abracadabra” out of it and turned it into a “cure.”

(Correct me if I'm wrong though!)

Thank you Abrasax for this!!! Thank you for protecting me and my home!!! I look forward to getting to know you more through this ritual!!!

HAIL SATAN!!! HAIL ABRASAX!!! HAIL THE JOY OF SATAN!!!

-Azureflame666

Im having bad planets, but when i just looked at the sigil, i felt relieved 😌

sailhatan88 said:
I'm curious about the God abrasax I have not not found any info of them on the jos I'm very interested in learning more about this god

I will make his page in full. Currently, the information we have in JoS only mentions things known in literary occult work, and it says closely nothing. I will manage this.

tandt said:

They will pass my Brother, stay strong, these Rituals are here to remind you at all times that the Gods are with us all.

F_For_Flamingo said:
Two days ago I saw the tattoo of Abrasax on a person, and today I thought "when will the next Ritual be, I got a pretty nice surprise when I entered the forums today.

The tatto i saw was with snake legs and a Rooster head. Does the Rooster represent the sun?

The rooster is a very important symbol of creative power.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You probably did not see my question but how is Abrasax vibrated? If we go by what is on Jos the X is vibrated like a K and should we hiss the S? Or maybe we should just pronunce it?

You said we should be doing it for 10 days but you wrote from 23 to 3 and its 12 days now...?

The ritual feels good!I did feel like energy between my third eye and crown chakra, is this what you mean by increasing understanding? Activating the chakras that makes you see the truth?

I know Its a lot of question but I have the last one, what do you mean by Blessing? More luck or protection? Blessing is a general term and I honestly cant quite understaind what it means here. Thank you in advance!

AB as in Abdomen
RA as in Randall
SAX as in Saxophone.

AB.RA.SAX.

In the Abraxas, AB and RA the same, X as in a KS sound, AX as in the first two letters in the word AXe.

2 extra days have been added because translators and others might have been delayed by the sudden release. So it is 10-12 now. Either will work. You can do 10, 11, 12.

Elas Qilar said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:
I was wondering: do we start the ritual today or tomorrow on Sunday since it is a ritual linked to the Sun?

PS I don't know how it changes with the time zone. Here in Italy it is now Saturday 23.

Yes, we can start today and continue tomorrow, or simply tomorrow. The sun is where it's supposed to be for this Ritual.

If we start today, should we go until August 3 or 4? I just saw this today.

2 extra days added, so that you can begin calmly now or anytime now. No worries here.

Sigils of our Gods are so fantastic, i havent seen this one until now i use a few personally, my gaurdians.

Amazing ritual

I felt so much clam and powerful energy surround me, so up lifting. During the ritual even my wings couldn't help but sprout out.

At first i was feeling so much intensity when i was reading through it, but once i started it felt good.

WE ARE A TRULY BLESSED FAMILY

Black Sun Light said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pammy said:
The first time we did these rituals only thing I felt was self-doubt, Gods don’t need me to do it and such, however at Baal’s ritual, then Azazel’s ritual and now Abrasax’s ritual, I feel an unintended energy flow through the crown chakra and 3rd eye. Is this what everyone means when they say these rituals are pleasurable?

Stay strong my dear brothers and sisters.

Some Gods will be felt more than others, depending on the soul and connection with them.

Focus on what you feel from this, and try to get deeper into this to see more. The more aware you are, the more these will open up for you. These influences must be meditated upon.

Personally, I am in ecstasy from these rituals. But this is a level that was worked upon. You must get into these emotionally, open your mind, heart and senses, and engage yourself in the Ritual. That is a progressive evolution.

Whoops I'm just now seeing this on the 24th.

Last year, I was late on seeing schedules or new info a few times, so I decided to always open the forums every day. And that's how I've never missed, plus the passion I have for knowledge and the ministry.
So like I open or frequently check social apps randomly everyday, that's how I come here to check on everyone's new comments especially HP HC and Blitzkrieg, I love their replies and posts.

Coraxo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Brother* your sigils are wonderful. Could I request if you could send me an A4 version that contains let's say 6-8 sigils per paper, in red or black color? Need to print these out to do work, but only if you have time. Thank you.

Thank you, of course you can. You can email me here: [email protected]

And btw, I'm a guy. Always was, always will be ;)

Alright guy coraxo, no one knows anyone here. That includes your gender, so don't stress when you see things like this. :roll:

Elas Qilar said:
Ursa Minor said:
While I did this ritual for Abrasax I felt a strong sense of calmness and focus, it's the first ritual I've done for a God that made me feel this way. The for Azazel I felt a similar energy, but not nearly as strong. This could have something to do with my race soul, HPHC mentioned Abrasax has Egyptian origins. It's also the first ritual, other than the RTR, the where enemy tried to interrupt me, but fuck ((them)) I'm doing this anyway. :cool:

I've just done this ritual and I agree with you about the calmness and focus for this ritual. This is not the first ritual where the enemy have tried to distract me (I do not have this problem with the RTRs, fortunately). Let me guess, did you have blasphemous thoughts? The enemy is nasty...

Not blasphemous thoughts, but self-destructive ones, like my property being destroyed or me being physically attacked by the enemy. (((They))) like trying to make my workings "backfire". Managed to flush them out with willpower and imagery of them getting destroyed instead. I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt that calmness though, it's very pleasant.

EasternFireLion666 said:
There's no information about Abrasax on the main JoS sites yet? I would like to read a bit more about this God I am very curious, but IDK if I trust external sources so much. It sounds very different all the sudden. An it is very based on emotional feelings for something new and unknown, something we haven't done by now.

sailhatan88 said:
I'm curious about the God abrasax I have not not found any info of them on the jos I'm very interested in learning more about this god

Decarabia. Btw the JoS has a search bar now.
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONV.html/index.html

Azureflame666 said:
About a week ago I wrote Abracadabra in pyramid fashion removing one letter as you go up. Then I look at the Abrasax sigil, it looks identical to the one to banish evil and bring good luck into one's life...this is of Abrasax right? I only did this because my cousin told me about this and said it can protect one or give good luck, he told me this YEARS before i cam to the JOS. Today I did some research and found this: https://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/11/origin-word-abracadabra/

These days you might hear this word before some stage magician pulls a rabbit out of his hat, but hundreds of years ago people actually believed that “abracadabra” was a magical spell. The exact origin of the word is up for debate, but perhaps one of the oldest records we have of “Abracadabra” being used is a snippet from a Roman sage named Serenus Sammonicus in the 2nd century AD from his Liber Medicinalis:

The malady the Greeks call hemitritaeos is more deadly. None of our ancestors could name this disease in our own language, nor did they feel the need to. On a piece of parchment, write the so-called ‘abracadabra’ several times, repeating it on the line below; but take off the end, so that gradually individual letters, which you will take away each time, are missing from the word. Continue until the (last) letter makes the apex of a cone. Remember to wind this with linen and hang it around the neck. Many people say that the lard of a lion is effective . . .

It’s unlikely that Sammonicus came up with the word on his own and it is thought to have been in use before then. There are a couple of theories as to where it might have ultimately come from. First, it could have been derived from the equally magical word “abraxas” whose letters, in Greek numerology, add up to 365—the number of days in the year. It could be that early sages thought this was a powerful word and somehow created “abracadabra” out of it and turned it into a “cure.”

(Correct me if I'm wrong though!)

Thank you Abrasax for this!!! Thank you for protecting me and my home!!! I look forward to getting to know you more through this ritual!!!

HAIL SATAN!!! HAIL ABRASAX!!! HAIL THE JOY OF SATAN!!!

-Azureflame666

Actually abracadabra is Jewish, abracadabra comes from avrah kahdabra a word from Aramaic, which is a proto-Hebrew.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

I hope everyone is having a considerably good time with advancement, growth and progress. The Ritual here is to be done for 10 consecutive days.

Now in regards to the Ritual here, this continues upon the path already set on the previous Gods. The priorities of the Rituals are not in accordance to rank or power, but certain Demons will be prioritized.

Abrasax is a very wonderful God. The origins of Abrasax are very much "debated", but it is clear that Abrasax has origins in Egypt. In regards to his Name and symbolism, the symbolism is exceptionally deep and alchemical. The same goes for the Name of Abrasax which adds up in Greek Gematria to 365, or the days of the Solar Year.

Indirectly, Abrasax is related to the Solar Square [Now Sun Leo is in the 0th Degree, entering the 1st]. Through this Ritual, you will bless yourself and others.

In the Joy of Satan there is a lot work that I need to do and further fulfill in order to make this a complete system of development based on 'religion'.

A lot of things in the JoS arose out of lack of information. Albeit it is perfect compared to everything, there is a lot of wealth of information that can enrich it further.

The task happens progressively. Unfortunately is the case only because the enemy has massacred and destroyed much of the information about the old Gods.

Abrasax has been closely connected to the "Gnostic Sects". These "Gnostic Sects" range from total Jews who have nothing to do with Abrasax or anything, but are just part of Judaism, all the way down to complete and unequivocal enemies of the Jews who literally worshipped Father Satan as the Kundalini Serpent, the Savior from ignorance, and the Giver of Wisdom the Serpent.

"Historians", as they have been heavily influenced by the categorization of Christianity, just threw all of these groups "together" but also grossly mistranslated their ideas, which mostly stem from late Platonism. Lacking information because much of the info about these sects has been re-written or purged from history because of "heresy" is also another huge obstacle in knowing more about the origins of these occult fellowships.

It should be obvious, that with the enemy and so on, confusion has ensued.

Therefore, I have constructed this Ritual so people see for themselves. One does not have to love or adore Abrasax [many of us do love him dearly], but you can definitely partake in getting to know him. For the basic levels, these Rituals are good to form a relation with a God. More advanced people might have other, far more indepth experiences.

Everyone will benefit without exception.

For reasons of blasphemy, Abrasax ended up from a symbol of the Solar power and the 365 days of the year, or the "Great Archon of the Year" into yet another "lowly demon" by the enemy.

Abrasax is a supreme power. For this reason, the enemy has done everything to appropriate him and enforce their own paradigm in regards to Abrasax [as they do with anything else...].

I have to tell you this: Anything that comes from jewish sources in the Joy of Satan, the few things that "do" remain, will be updated and wiped out. No blasphemy towards any of the our Gods will be tolerated.

On doing research about Abrasax, I have read so many grotesque lies and confusing misinformation, that the situation really goes on to show how much damage the enemy has done to Gentile culture. It can be really hard to cite anything.

Jews must start to be completely removed from our thought process in the sense that they should never be able to dictate to us anything about our Gods or our culture. They have stolen enough, and damaged enough. Christians and Muslims on top of this have made the situation even worse continuing on jewish lies, to where humanity literally cannot advance because of them.

Disconnecting people from the Gods, or all important spiritual notions, has been the work of the enemy. They have turned "religion" into a program of slave creation and nothing else.

Lastly, I will not be limited by the claims of the jews, christians, or other retards like muslims. We will say the Truth and that is all there is to it. The "Convictions" of these spoiled brats are irrelevant.

While this post is dedicated to Lord Abrasax, I wanted to answer also about some other matters.

As you might have seen, lately, there has been a collective attack on our sites. The good news are that basically almost all sites have been steadily up and largely unaffected. We are growing at an unprecedented rate, but also we have a steady rise in views of all our JoS Network sites.

The enemy is aware of the above. We are not where we were 10 years ago. As another SS said, the moment we were trending on twitter, "something" decided to DDOS our sites. The first downtime was about this, the second, because we moved once again to avoid further issues. No matter what, do not worry when you see any site down, it will be restored.

Everyone can understand that our work is never ending here. One should also understand why our work is so important: We are the only place where we are restoring all of the original thought and system of spiritual ascent where the enemy is excluded.

A centuries old battle is coming at a breaking point of accumulation here. The enemy knows this, and it would be good if everyone here knew this too, and others will know too in the future in ever increasing numbers. For those who are already Spiritual Satanists, if you know, then you know.

We must stay strong and resolute and bring an end to this while pleasantly bringing ourselves back into the proper path of enlightenment and advancement, both for ourselves and humanity.

Uses of the Ritual:

1. Can be used to banish negative entities
2. Can be used to bless yourself and other Satanists
3. Can be used as preliminary Ritual or thanksgiving to Abrasax
4. For those more advanced, it can be used as an invocation.
5. To increase understanding

Below is the Ritual for Abrasax:

Link to the Ritual: https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Abrasax_Power_Ritual.html

Duration: 10 days.

Fehu x10– Sowilo x10– Kenaz x10, then say ONCE

Abrasax, Great King, Blessed is your Name and of Divine ordinance,
Your Name is the Firmament of the world,
We are your blessed friends and followers,
May you see us in a friendly manner and lift us in your timeless glory.

Algiz x10– Tyr x10– Sowilo x10, then say ONCE

The people whom you guard rejoice in your protection,
you are extolled by all of us, our Great Archon
You have protected the followers of Satan for generations,
Because you have uttered for our lot: “Blessed is the lot of all Spiritual Satanists and their cup of life always full generation after generation.”

O Holy Abrasax, you lead the way out of the prison of ignorance!

Dagaz x10 – Eihwaz x10 – Sowilo x10, then say ONCE

You are the Great Archon of the 365 days,
Satan Lucifer has given you the keys of the world,
In your hands are the 365 keys of the universe.
You are a sun that shines in all directions.

Again [same as above] Dagaz x10 – Eihwaz x10 – Sowilo x10, then say ONCE

We give litanies to you,
We Spiritual Satanists pay homage to you
We are among the receivers of your greatest blessings.

Then vibrate x20 times “SATANAS AENAOS” and then “ABRASAX” x20 times,
and say x3 after you are done vibrating:

AUM

May you take care of our Spiritual Satanist family in times of need,
Great is your power, your kingship and your control.

When your name is uttered, ABRASAX, Great God,
the enemies of the Truth flee in terror.

Unclean spirits, hostile entities that are our enemies cannot withstand your might,
You obliterate ignorance and run it over with the divine Chariot of the Glowing Sun.
We are liberated by you, Holy ABRASAX.

DECARABIA, ABRASAX, ABRAXAS, GREAT ARCHON, THE JOY OF SATAN SALUTES YOU!

AUM

Final Step:

After you are done with this, you can meditate on Abrasax's Sigil in the Joy of Satan, or the one below. Let yourself be immersed and to receive energy from the Abrasax.

It's important to meditate on yourself after the Ritual calmly for a few minutes.

Abrasax.jpg

if there is a plan for absolutely all the gods, or most, i will participate willingly adapting myself to the best, this ritual was a calmer and quieter part, it must be very well centered with the relaxation that i need in my life now, excellent , completely open to honor the gods, everyone

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=376961 time=1658636816 user_id=346]
The Alchemist7 said:
I don't know why but this ritual feels a lot different compared to the other ones, I don't know exactly how to formulate but if feels like establishing a "closer" connection or more "personal" and "physical" connection with the honored God (Abrasax), maybe due to the affirmations since we Spiritual Satanists directly find ourselves mentionned there, or maybe it just my personal sensation.

By the way does anybody find it very strange how the forum was down repeatedly in the last days right before this ritual came out? Like the attackers knew something was about to come
Very good. One purpose of all these rituals is to attain better communication with each Demon. I personally felt very connected with Baalzebul from his Ritual. Perhaps you knew Abrasax in a past life, or maybe your energies are especially in tune with his. Each Demon's energy is very different.

Yes, the DDoS timing is very cohencidental. The enemy also attacked a lot spiritually just before Azazel's Ritual. I suspect they and their reptilian "gods" have some degree of ability to sense important events in the future, just as we and our Gods can.

These rituals are concepts. They do specific things related to our side and the war. What these Gods are related to in the mass mind or a concept related to the God. This one is a spiritual concept or alagory.

Let's just say the Jews have trouble with the sun and being out in the sun. It makes their skin and souls burn. This I believe undoes what the enemy did to the sun and makes it's energy more pure. Also banishing some enemy entities from earth in the process as they can't stand that either.

May their month of AV (full power of sun is like a curse for them) be especially hard this year.

EasternFireLion666 said:
There's no information about Abrasax on the main JoS sites yet? I would like to read a bit more about this God I am very curious, but IDK if I trust external sources so much. It sounds very different all the sudden. An it is very based on emotional feelings for something new and unknown, something we haven't done by now.
That is all there is about Abrasax:
Is in the C-F section since Decarabia is his main name listed on JoS.
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONV.html/index.html

DECARABIA aka ABRAXAS

Zodiac Position: 10-14 degrees of Pisces
March 1st-5th
Tarot Card: 9 of Cups
Planet: Moon
Metal: Silver
Element: Water
Candle color: Black
Plant: Lunaria
Decarabia is a Night Demon and rules 30 legions of spirits

He knows all of the properties of and the powers of plants and stones, and provides birds as familiars. Decarabia is Abraxas. He has short curly black hair with fair skin and black wings with red stripes. He has a blue aura that gives off a lot of heat.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sailhatan88 said:

I will make his page in full. Currently, the information we have in JoS only mentions things known in literary occult work, and it says closely nothing. I will manage this.

tandt said:

They will pass my Brother, stay strong, these Rituals are here to remind you at all times that the Gods are with us all.

F_For_Flamingo said:
Two days ago I saw the tattoo of Abrasax on a person, and today I thought "when will the next Ritual be, I got a pretty nice surprise when I entered the forums today.

The tatto i saw was with snake legs and a Rooster head. Does the Rooster represent the sun?

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You probably did not see my question but how is Abrasax vibrated? If we go by what is on Jos the X is vibrated like a K and should we hiss the S? Or maybe we should just pronunce it?

You said we should be doing it for 10 days but you wrote from 23 to 3 and its 12 days now...?

The ritual feels good!I did feel like energy between my third eye and crown chakra, is this what you mean by increasing understanding? Activating the chakras that makes you see the truth?

I know Its a lot of question but I have the last one, what do you mean by Blessing? More luck or protection? Blessing is a general term and I honestly cant quite understaind what it means here. Thank you in advance!

AB as in Abdomen
RA as in Randall
SAX as in Saxophone.

AB.RA.SAX.

In the Abraxas, AB and RA the same, X as in a KS sound, AX as in the first two letters in the word AXe.

2 extra days have been added because translators and others might have been delayed by the sudden release. So it is 10-12 now. Either will work. You can do 10, 11, 12.

Elas Qilar said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, we can start today and continue tomorrow, or simply tomorrow. The sun is where it's supposed to be for this Ritual.

2 extra days added, so that you can begin calmly now or anytime now. No worries here.

Commander, I have a question now after doing ritual 2 days. I read in the Jos that Great Abrasax Is a night demon. That's why I performed the ritual in night 12 am. But after performing the ritual, one side I feel friendly understanding blessings feeling, and another side I show a problem to me. The problem is after doing the ritual, I can't sleep. My office time is from 8 am. The energy keepe me awake at night. His DNA energy run in my blood at night. I can't sleep that time. I awake 12am - 4 am. Then my body get relax. my question is can I do the ritual at day time?

Shadowcat said:
Coraxo said:
Here is a high quality version of Abraxas's sigil in A4 format:

d43c12b3-c825-4f8a-bc87-f411abc054bf.png

ed35e051-6245-44b8-afd9-e9fb7e7649be.png

You can download Abraxas's sigil in many more formats under the following link:
https://mega.nz/folder/8ltDVL7a#mWWIFHlzUhLeD0-jjOC-Aw

Beautifuly done!

thanks for this sigil I downloaded the sigil

Thank you for this sermon, it was really beautiful and enlightening. I have developed an interest in this particular God and I am very happy about this ritual. Unfortunately due to certain circumstances that have been taking a toll in my life, I have missed the first 3 days and I only seen this just now. I will certainly join today!

Thank you for your relentless work to restore true Satanism and restore the hidden and lost knowledge of our magnificent Gods!

The Alchemist7 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
That is all there is about Abrasax:
Is in the C-F section since Decarabia is his main name listed on JoS.

DECARABIA aka ABRAXAS

Zodiac Position: 10-14 degrees of Pisces
March 1st-5th
Tarot Card: 9 of Cups
Planet: Moon
Metal: Silver
Element: Water
Candle color: Black
Plant: Lunaria
Decarabia is a Night Demon and rules 30 legions of spirits

He knows all of the properties of and the powers of plants and stones, and provides birds as familiars. Decarabia is Abraxas. He has short curly black hair with fair skin and black wings with red stripes. He has a blue aura that gives off a lot of heat.

Thank you! Appreciated!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

I hope everyone is having a considerably good time with advancement, growth and progress. The Ritual here is to be done for 10 consecutive days.

Now in regards to the Ritual here, this continues upon the path already set on the previous Gods. The priorities of the Rituals are not in accordance to rank or power, but certain Demons will be prioritized.

Abrasax is a very wonderful God. The origins of Abrasax are very much "debated", but it is clear that Abrasax has origins in Egypt. In regards to his Name and symbolism, the symbolism is exceptionally deep and alchemical. The same goes for the Name of Abrasax which adds up in Greek Gematria to 365, or the days of the Solar Year.

Indirectly, Abrasax is related to the Solar Square [Now Sun Leo is in the 0th Degree, entering the 1st]. Through this Ritual, you will bless yourself and others.

In the Joy of Satan there is a lot work that I need to do and further fulfill in order to make this a complete system of development based on 'religion'.

A lot of things in the JoS arose out of lack of information. Albeit it is perfect compared to everything, there is a lot of wealth of information that can enrich it further.

The task happens progressively. Unfortunately is the case only because the enemy has massacred and destroyed much of the information about the old Gods.

Abrasax has been closely connected to the "Gnostic Sects". These "Gnostic Sects" range from total Jews who have nothing to do with Abrasax or anything, but are just part of Judaism, all the way down to complete and unequivocal enemies of the Jews who literally worshipped Father Satan as the Kundalini Serpent, the Savior from ignorance, and the Giver of Wisdom the Serpent.

"Historians", as they have been heavily influenced by the categorization of Christianity, just threw all of these groups "together" but also grossly mistranslated their ideas, which mostly stem from late Platonism. Lacking information because much of the info about these sects has been re-written or purged from history because of "heresy" is also another huge obstacle in knowing more about the origins of these occult fellowships.

It should be obvious, that with the enemy and so on, confusion has ensued.

Therefore, I have constructed this Ritual so people see for themselves. One does not have to love or adore Abrasax [many of us do love him dearly], but you can definitely partake in getting to know him. For the basic levels, these Rituals are good to form a relation with a God. More advanced people might have other, far more indepth experiences.

Everyone will benefit without exception.

For reasons of blasphemy, Abrasax ended up from a symbol of the Solar power and the 365 days of the year, or the "Great Archon of the Year" into yet another "lowly demon" by the enemy.

Abrasax is a supreme power. For this reason, the enemy has done everything to appropriate him and enforce their own paradigm in regards to Abrasax [as they do with anything else...].

I have to tell you this: Anything that comes from jewish sources in the Joy of Satan, the few things that "do" remain, will be updated and wiped out. No blasphemy towards any of the our Gods will be tolerated.

On doing research about Abrasax, I have read so many grotesque lies and confusing misinformation, that the situation really goes on to show how much damage the enemy has done to Gentile culture. It can be really hard to cite anything.

Jews must start to be completely removed from our thought process in the sense that they should never be able to dictate to us anything about our Gods or our culture. They have stolen enough, and damaged enough. Christians and Muslims on top of this have made the situation even worse continuing on jewish lies, to where humanity literally cannot advance because of them.

Disconnecting people from the Gods, or all important spiritual notions, has been the work of the enemy. They have turned "religion" into a program of slave creation and nothing else.

Lastly, I will not be limited by the claims of the jews, christians, or other retards like muslims. We will say the Truth and that is all there is to it. The "Convictions" of these spoiled brats are irrelevant.

While this post is dedicated to Lord Abrasax, I wanted to answer also about some other matters.

As you might have seen, lately, there has been a collective attack on our sites. The good news are that basically almost all sites have been steadily up and largely unaffected. We are growing at an unprecedented rate, but also we have a steady rise in views of all our JoS Network sites.

The enemy is aware of the above. We are not where we were 10 years ago. As another SS said, the moment we were trending on twitter, "something" decided to DDOS our sites. The first downtime was about this, the second, because we moved once again to avoid further issues. No matter what, do not worry when you see any site down, it will be restored.

Everyone can understand that our work is never ending here. One should also understand why our work is so important: We are the only place where we are restoring all of the original thought and system of spiritual ascent where the enemy is excluded.

A centuries old battle is coming at a breaking point of accumulation here. The enemy knows this, and it would be good if everyone here knew this too, and others will know too in the future in ever increasing numbers. For those who are already Spiritual Satanists, if you know, then you know.

We must stay strong and resolute and bring an end to this while pleasantly bringing ourselves back into the proper path of enlightenment and advancement, both for ourselves and humanity.

Uses of the Ritual:

1. Can be used to banish negative entities
2. Can be used to bless yourself and other Satanists
3. Can be used as preliminary Ritual or thanksgiving to Abrasax
4. For those more advanced, it can be used as an invocation.
5. To increase understanding

Below is the Ritual for Abrasax:

Link to the Ritual: https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Abrasax_Power_Ritual.html

Duration: 10 days.

Fehu x10– Sowilo x10– Kenaz x10, then say ONCE

Abrasax, Great King, Blessed is your Name and of Divine ordinance,
Your Name is the Firmament of the world,
We are your blessed friends and followers,
May you see us in a friendly manner and lift us in your timeless glory.

The people whom you guard rejoice in your protection,
you are extolled by all of us, our Great Archon
You have protected the followers of Satan for generations,
Because you have uttered for our lot: “Blessed is the lot of all Spiritual Satanists and their cup of life always full generation after generation.”

O Holy Abrasax, you lead the way out of the prison of ignorance!

Dagaz x10 – Eihwaz x10 – Sowilo x10, then say ONCE

You are the Great Archon of the 365 days,
Satan Lucifer has given you the keys of the world,
In your hands are the 365 keys of the universe.
You are a sun that shines in all directions.

Again [same as above] Dagaz x10 – Eihwaz x10 – Sowilo x10, then say ONCE

We give litanies to you,
We Spiritual Satanists pay homage to you
We are among the receivers of your greatest blessings.

Then vibrate x20 times “SATANAS AENAOS” and then “ABRASAX” x20 times,
and say x3 after you are done vibrating:

AUM

May you take care of our Spiritual Satanist family in times of need,
Great is your power, your kingship and your control.

When your name is uttered, ABRASAX, Great God,
the enemies of the Truth flee in terror.

Unclean spirits, hostile entities that are our enemies cannot withstand your might,
You obliterate ignorance and run it over with the divine Chariot of the Glowing Sun.
We are liberated by you, Holy ABRASAX.

DECARABIA, ABRASAX, ABRAXAS, GREAT ARCHON, THE JOY OF SATAN SALUTES YOU!

AUM

Final Step:

After you are done with this, you can meditate on Abrasax's Sigil in the Joy of Satan, or the one below. Let yourself be immersed and to receive energy from the Abrasax.

It's important to meditate on yourself after the Ritual calmly for a few minutes.

Abrasax.jpg
I forgot and didn't meditate on the sigil what now?

Shiva666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sailhatan88 said:

tandt said:

F_For_Flamingo said:

luis said:

AB as in Abdomen
RA as in Randall
SAX as in Saxophone.

AB.RA.SAX.

Elas Qilar said:

Commander, I have a question now after doing ritual 2 days. I read in the Jos that Great Abrasax Is a night demon. That's why I performed the ritual in night 12 am. But after performing the ritual, one side I feel friendly understanding blessings feeling, and another side I show a problem to me. The problem is after doing the ritual, I can't sleep. My office time is from 8 am. The energy keepe me awake at night. His DNA energy run in my blood at night. I can't sleep that time. I awake 12am - 4 am. Then my body get relax. my question is can I do the ritual at day time?

Yes you can do this any time. Sounds like over stimulation on it try doing it earlier in the day or morning.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=376836 time=1658598687 user_id=21286]
Manofsatan said:

Your intention is the primary determinant of what happens with the energy.

I believe Satanas AENAOS is one phrase and should be used like that.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Thank u. I will do this ritual. Just a question. What mean SATANAS AENAOS? And how to vibrate AE? Is as AE from SURYAE?

Just do your best. HPHC posted this:
AE as in A-lpha
E as in E-lf
NA as in NA-rcotic
OS as in OS-mosis

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
How to use the timer of the offensive coordinator for rituals?
When it shows 0:00, do we start the Abraxas ritual, or when it shows 0:00, do we just do an FRTR?And then the Abraxas ritual?

The 0:00 mark denotes the FRTR. The 1:00 mark is the start for additional rituals, like this one.

slyscorpion said:
Full drawn out or short vibration of Satanas.

I assume to just do short version. I don't think it matters.

robb said:
On demons page he's ABRAXAS and on his sigil too
But in Ritual you wrote ABRASAX

Your question was answered below by HPHC.

Hi Blitz!

Couldn't start it on the 23rd of July unfortunately. Can I start today? ( 26th of July)

BlackOnyx8 said:
Thank you for this sermon, it was really beautiful and enlightening. I have developed an interest in this particular God and I am very happy about this ritual. Unfortunately due to certain circumstances that have been taking a toll in my life, I have missed the first 3 days and I only seen this just now. I will certainly join today!

Thank you for your relentless work to restore true Satanism and restore the hidden and lost knowledge of our magnificent Gods!

Brother, I'm glad to see you, you're just in time!
May Lord Abrasax help you !

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A miss-match in PDF and OnSite Ritual. Kindly rectify asap.

Onsite

The people whom you guard rejoice in your protection,.....

In PDF
Algiz x10– Tyr x10– Tiwar

The people whom you guard rejoice in your protection,.....

Credit goes to...

lybium666 said:
There is a small problem. Both here in the forum post and on the JoS page it says that in the second paragraph the order of vibration is Algiz, Tyr, Sowilo (I also discovered an error in the latter, because the Tyr rune is replaced by Tiwaz), while in the downloadable pdf the order is Algiz, Tyr, Tiwaz. Which one is correct?

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
satanslibrary is not updated with this ritual hope you are aware :)

After performing Ritual, I have a question again .

There have many many planets in solar system.
If Abrasax is the Great Archon of the 365 days in earth, is he great Archon of others planets days like Mercury (88 days) , Venus ( 225 days), Mars (387 days) ?

Hail Satan
Hail Abrasax

At first, the effect of this ritual brought a big smile on my face. It made me really happy. And I know there was more bliss to it, but I couldn’t allow myself to feel it.

Because right after that, I felt guilty, ashamed and outraged. Mostly because, the first time in my life I ever heard the name “Abraxas” was in that TV show called Charmed. In one of the episodes, the enemy used His holy name as “the bad guy” and depicted Him as a monster. And unfortunately, that image got stuck in my head since I was a kid and I can’t get rid of it.

And I want to get rid of that disgusting image so much.

I hope in those next days, I’ll be open enough and be able to feel His energy, and NOT how the enemy wants me to see Him.

Greetings,
I have missed the starting date. Can I start on Lammas day and go on 10 days straight from there?

Hi Brothers and Sisters of the ALL FATHER SATAN.

Love this ritual. Abrasax ritual affirmation made me the first time to full energy to the point were all my hair on my body rose. Normally I feel the lovely skine burning sensation with a buzz of a bee over my complete body and more.

HAIL TO OUR GRAND FATHER SATAN!!
HAIL TO THE 4 👑 PRINCESS OF THE UNIVERSES!!
HAIL TO OUR KING GOD ABRASAX!!

Manofsatan said:
Coraxo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Brother* your sigils are wonderful. Could I request if you could send me an A4 version that contains let's say 6-8 sigils per paper, in red or black color? Need to print these out to do work, but only if you have time. Thank you.

Thank you, of course you can. You can email me here: [email protected]

And btw, I'm a guy. Always was, always will be ;)

Alright guy coraxo, no one knows anyone here. That includes your gender, so don't stress when you see things like this. :roll:

I'm simply correcting HPHC since he's been calling me sister a lot recently and others have been copying him. Normally I wouldn't share any personal information about me, but I don't want to lead people on.

You can simply ignore my replay to HPHC since it wasn't even addressed to you nor was it any of your concern. No need to be butthurt about it :roll:

;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back