Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lilith, Summoning a succubus, a question on my mind

I'm in the process of summoning a succubus. I understand that the occult is all mind and this is how it manifests but my question is rather simple, involving Lilith and the spiritual daughters..

You're suppose to imagine the most sexual fantasy you can create with mind is my understanding of how they work but are they then just mind, a sexual lucid dream manifested in real life?

How do I preserve them as more in spirit than mind and the same with other demons?

This question is purly for knowledge and manifestation practice, no disrespect to the real Lilith or Succubus because I no they are more than sexual objects however, the mind can still create all fantasies without any need for a being is what I understand so far in my practice. The mind is powerful and can create any dream.

Thanks for reading, I hope it didn't come out as rude. It's important for me to understand the difference of "Succubus" or "Demons" and the mind.

I also want to say that Satan has indeed helped break my mind free from religious mind control, I've experienced the chains being lifted from my mind and I feel awesome, I'm a new person. I'm still new to it though, and exploring.

The difference between a succubus/incubus to a demon is a succubus is most of the time a lower order god. He she is still a god. A demon like the popular ones you see on joy of satan are high ranking gods. Demon is also only a term which means : Knowledgeable One. Did you read on the joy of satan website the information about them? You can also use the search function in this forum to find more information about them and interactions from members for better understanding.

Give this a read.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=64584

Lilith has nothing to do with it, if you want to ask for a Demon Lover you have to do the standard JoS ritual.

I used "Demon Lover," because the words "succubus/incubus" are just offenses derived from jewish lies.

Demon Lovers, are minor category Demons, extremely powerful and advanced. They have very deep feelings, and they are not sex slaves.

Some Greek philosophers said that Demons you should equally call them Gods. I agree in part, but I am finding myself better off with the term "Devi" (than for a female), as it has a deeper meaning beyond just the language used to communicate.

I don't understand what Lilith has to do with it.

Leeges said:
I'm in the process of summoning a succubus. I understand that the occult is all mind and this is how it manifests but my question is rather simple, involving Lilith and the spiritual daughters..

You're suppose to imagine the most sexual fantasy you can create with mind is my understanding of how they work but are they then just mind, a sexual lucid dream manifested in real life?

How do I preserve them as more in spirit than mind and the same with other demons?

This question is purly for knowledge and manifestation practice, no disrespect to the real Lilith or Succubus because I no they are more than sexual objects however, the mind can still create all fantasies without any need for a being is what I understand so far in my practice. The mind is powerful and can create any dream.

Thanks for reading, I hope it didn't come out as rude. It's important for me to understand the difference of "Succubus" or "Demons" and the mind.

I also want to say that Satan has indeed helped break my mind free from religious mind control, I've experienced the chains being lifted from my mind and I feel awesome, I'm a new person. I'm still new to it though, and exploring.

If you're just trying to experience a relationship with a succubus, you can ask Satan for one in a formal ritual. Be sure to specify the relationship is only temporary and not permanent, if that's what you want. If it's to be temporary, set conditions that will end the relationship once met.Never try to summon Lilith, she goes to whoever she wants or need to go to on her own. Continuing, yes basically you create an image or "astral puppet" for your succubus to "remote control". When you're open enough to see her true form, she'll reveal herself to you. Her true form will be far more beautiful than the one you "gave" her. This process occurs over time as she helps you to advance. Lastly, Succubi are Demons, but not all Demons are Succubi. Essentially, Succubi are Goddesses seeking intimate relationships with humans, with the intention of helping said human being to advance.

The key for not becoming delusional in the above process, it to be sure to "feel" your relationship with her rather than "force" it. If you try to force it, you could end up with a corrupted thoughtform that may be difficult to destroy later. The power of the mind is quite vast, it's only really being hampered by Jewish curses and brainwashing, which we SS are working to remove.

No this wasn't rude at all, good luck on your spiritual Path.

Veritá_666 said:
I used "Demon Lover," because the words "succubus/incubus" are just offenses derived from jewish lies.

I don't understand what Lilith has to do with it.

Personally, I prefer "Demon Lover" too. The involvement of Lilith is just another jewish corruption.

Thanks for the helpful replies. Finding the difference between it being the mind or an actual Daemon is difficult at the moment, so I kind of just ignore it at times. To feel and not force makes a lot of sense - I was forcing it and have even dealt with negative thought forms altho, they don't have much power over me since I realise it's just the mind.

As for Lilith not having anything to do with it and being a Jewish thing - where did the letter method originate from then? I find it interesting that you guys say that.

Are there not daughters of Lilith which would be considered these Daemon sexual partners? I've read stories of others hearing there "Succubi" to claim to be just that.

Cheers.

Leeges said:

I found the links on this blog very helpful.
https://succubuslover.com/links/

magus.immortalis said:
Leeges said:

Other than the fact that they cited JOS, which is good publicity, I find the other things here to be...questionable to say the least..one book mentioned someone having sex with an angel...skusting.

Veritá_666 said:
magus.immortalis said:
I don't think so.

I am sure that people are intelligent enough and will take what works and leave the rest.

Not everything is perfect online and in blogs as it is in the JOS and other related websites by HPS Maxine.

People sometimes have to wade through things online before finding something that works for them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back