Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GROUP RITUAL: HONORING ABRASAX [July 23rd to August 3rd]

My third eye was so active during that ritual, I also felt really happy doing it.

Then vibrate x20 times β€œSATANAS AENAOS” and then β€œABRASAX” x20 times - for this I don't know if I did it right but I basically said/vibrated Satanas Aenaos 20 times but not with the hiss but a hard S like saying a snake and it worked well. And for Abrasax it was like AHH-BB-RR-AHH-SS-AHH-KKHH, hopefully that's correct.

All in all, wonderful experience.

Abarasax: i misspelled his name in my last post. My apologize!❀ I just want to let you know!❀ That this is a wonderful ritual! And I love it!! πŸ”₯πŸ‘‘πŸ”₯ And I am also enjoying a Birthday today as well!!⚑❀🐍 This had been a beautiful day today and an awesome day as well!! HAIL SATAN!!! HAIL ASTRONAUT!!! HAIL LILITH!!! HAIL AZAZEL!!! HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!! HAIL ABRASAX!!!!πŸ‘‘πŸ”₯πŸ‘‘ HAIL TO THE JOY OF SATAN!!!!πŸ‘‘β€πŸ‘‘ Have a WONDERFUL DAY TODAY !!!!πŸŽ‚β€πŸ AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANYONE ELSE WHO IS ALSO CELEBRATING!!!!πŸ‘‘πŸŽ‚πŸ¦š

What a wonderful ritual, thank you Cobra for everything you do for us, thank you Abrasax.
We will prevail in everything πŸ’ͺ

There is a small problem. Both here in the forum post and on the JoS page it says that in the second paragraph the order of vibration is Algiz, Tyr, Sowilo (I also discovered an error in the latter, because the Tyr rune is replaced by Tiwaz), while in the downloadable pdf the order is Algiz, Tyr, Tiwaz. Which one is correct?

Just reading thru the ritual gave me very happy vibes. Looking forward to starting this. I have a long day ahead of me but I'm definitely putting this in before hitting the bed.

I don't know why but this ritual feels a lot different compared to the other ones, I don't know exactly how to formulate but if feels like establishing a "closer" connection or more "personal" and "physical" connection with the honored God (Abrasax), maybe due to the affirmations since we Spiritual Satanists directly find ourselves mentionned there, or maybe it just my personal sensation.

By the way does anybody find it very strange how the forum was down repeatedly in the last days right before this ritual came out? Like the attackers knew something was about to come

Here is a high quality version of Abraxas's sigil in A4 format:

d43c12b3-c825-4f8a-bc87-f411abc054bf.png

ed35e051-6245-44b8-afd9-e9fb7e7649be.png

You can download Abraxas's sigil in many more formats under the following link:
https://mega.nz/folder/8ltDVL7a#mWWIFHlzUhLeD0-jjOC-Aw

That is the name that I have heard calling several times before.

Too bad I never picked up the phone.

But with this ritual, I will make sure to let Him know that the reason I haven’t answered wasn’t out of disrespect.

Thank you, Commander.

Hail lord Abrasax!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thank u. I will do this ritual. Just a question. What mean SATANAS AENAOS? And how to vibrate AE? Is as AE from SURYAE?

It means "Satan the Infinite". AENAOS is an epithet of Ancient Greek origin, that has an occult underlying meaning connected to the Ritual itself and Abrasax.

AE as in A-lpha
E as in E-lf
NA as in NA-rcotic
OS as in OS-mosis

Can't wait for this ritual, also for the Ritual of my GD

I have never felt so happy doing any other ritual, I was literally doing the ritual with a big smile during all the process, not only that I felt his touch at the end of the ritual

he is such a nice god, I asked him to be friend to what he answer with a smile

I am very happy for doing this ritual

Hail Satan!
Hail abrasax!

Manofsatan said:
When you say "uses", do you mean that this is what the ritual would do and more regardless of intentions. Or is this based on intent.
Secondly I just searched and couldn't find any information about Our God Abrasax, I would love to read about him.
Thirdly what would the blessings of Lord Abrasax entail.

And I am preparing to do the ritual soon. I'm so happy to be here.

maybe you didn't find information about him in joyofsatan because he is in the C-F section, you can find it as Decarabia

Manofsatan said:
HP HC, PLEASE WHO IS REPRESENTED ON YOUR PROFILE PICTURE?

That is Abrasax/Abraxas from old found amulets. This is one of the many forms they represented him, being connected to the Solar Gods.

There, the form is human, and not symbolic. There are two more symbolic forms, one with a lion head, and another with the snake legs, but also other more allegorical symbols which all point to other powers.

Larissa666 said:

But with this ritual, I will make sure to let Him know that the reason I haven’t answered wasn’t out of disrespect.

That is very great to hear and among the purposes of the Ritual.

The Alchemist7 said:
I don't know why but this ritual feels a lot different compared to the other ones, I don't know exactly how to formulate but if feels like establishing a "closer" connection or more "personal" and "physical" connection with the honored God (Abrasax), maybe due to the affirmations since we Spiritual Satanists directly find ourselves mentionned there, or maybe it just my personal sensation.

By the way does anybody find it very strange how the forum was down repeatedly in the last days right before this ritual came out? Like the attackers knew something was about to come

Very correct. I have went under a lot of fire from this. Unfortunately, this also involved the Forums and so on because the wave was a big one.

The results should be evident. This is the type of bond we want to create. Your comment is very much spot on.

We also trended in Twitter, so they did everything they could this time again. But here we are and nothing has been stopped...

CandiceLee1313 said:
Abarasax: i misspelled his name in my last post. My apologize!❀ I just want to let you know!❀ That this is a wonderful ritual! And I love it!! πŸ”₯πŸ‘‘πŸ”₯ ...

Wish you all the best.

Do not worry. Call him Abraxas or Abrasax. However, the historically accurate is Abrasax and both are spiritually accurate [since no letter is removed, the Name retains it's own perfection].

The C you see below, and the Ξ were frequently confused for centuries, so some people called him Abraxas and Abrasax.

abraxas.jpg

Manofsatan said:

That is Abrasax/Abraxas from old found amulets. This is one of the many forms they represented him, being connected to the Solar Gods.

balo666 said:
I have never felt so happy doing any other ritual, I was literally doing the ritual with a big smile during all the process, not only that I felt his touch at the end of the ritual

Hail Satan!
Hail Abrasax!

I cannot describe the words from this. Finally, the Gods will be loved again and they have saw a sign of beauty coming from our dross planet.

This is a deepest that has been waiting on for a very, very long time.

Coraxo said:

Brother your sigils are wonderful. Could I request if you could send me an A4 version that contains let's say 6-8 sigils per paper, in red or black color? Need to print these out to do work, but only if you have time. Thank you.

The Alchemist7 said:

Very good. One purpose of all these rituals is to attain better communication with each Demon. I personally felt very connected with Baalzebul from his Ritual. Perhaps you knew Abrasax in a past life, or maybe your energies are especially in tune with his. Each Demon's energy is very different.

Yes, the DDoS timing is very cohencidental. The enemy also attacked a lot spiritually just before Azazel's Ritual. I suspect they and their reptilian "gods" have some degree of ability to sense important events in the future, just as we and our Gods can.

It's good that a ritual like this came along, it's another method I can use to strengthen my relationship with my guardian. and most importantly, to learn a little more about Lord Abrasax.

PRAΔ°SE GREAT ARCHON LORD ABRASAX.

AVE ABRASAX.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Brother* your sigils are wonderful. Could I request if you could send me an A4 version that contains let's say 6-8 sigils per paper, in red or black color? Need to print these out to do work, but only if you have time. Thank you.

Thank you, of course you can. You can email me here: [email protected]

And btw, I'm a guy. Always was, always will be ;)

The Alchemist7 said:

I feel a similar way, this rituals effects on me are peculiar compared to the crowns. For the 4 crowns it was like their influence was way way "up there" that I almost couldn't feel any personal benefit. This one I felt empowered, calm, and balanced.

And YES, the websites of JOS have been so out of the ordinary for me, my computer loses wifi all the time and the JOS websites take forever to load, among the other legs.

There's is the fire feeling to the energy I felt from ABRASAX POWER RITUAL. the light, I saw it too. Electric and solid, full on strength. I think meditating after the ritual is really key to the feels and the power I still feel this morning. It has burning sensations and electricity like GOD BAAL'S and I feel the energy is more material too. My Solar Plexus seems very charged along with my physical body.
I really felt clean on doing the ritual for the first time. I'm about to do it again this morning. I'm so happy that the xians around me who practice shit have been lamenting and will even have their evil entities sent back to them now.
Whenever I do these rituals, I feel them, and I keep feeling more as I continue.
AZAZEL'S POWER RITUALS has been major for my self understanding.
I want to do BAAL'S POWER RITUALS MORE TOO.
I'm glad.
I really did not feel like always stating my experience with the ritual. These POWER RITUALS are really strong and could be what HP Hoodedcobra666 said in his sermon last year, that we would move the earth.
It is awesome opportunity to connect with The GODS, as many as I CAN. I'm happy I could in this life time.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL
THANK YOU HP HOODEDCOBRA666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thank u. I will do this ritual. Just a question. What mean SATANAS AENAOS? And how to vibrate AE? Is as AE from SURYAE?

It means "Satan the Infinite". AENAOS is an epithet of Ancient Greek origin, that has an occult underlying meaning connected to the Ritual itself and Abrasax.

AE as in A-lpha
E as in E-lf
NA as in NA-rcotic
OS as in OS-mosis

Still can't for the life of me figure the pronunciation out for this one. Feels like I'm having a stroke trying, lol. Is it's big deal but getting it exactly right? I hate it when I feel like I'm not getting the pronunciation exactly right, makes me feel dumb and takes my focus away from the ritual.

Well there's a big difference in the electric sensations of GOD ABRASAX AND GOD BAAL'S.
I've got a question: can I keep doing the Ritual even after the 10~13 days is done?

I really felt the kingship and supreme presence of God Abrasax while doing the Ritual this morning. ABRASAX IS TRUE SUPREME KING, RULER AND SUPREME GOD. I ADORE AND GIVE HIM MY LOVE WHILE I DID THE RITUAL. THEN I HEARD MUSIC PLAY IN MY EARS. I'M SERIOUS.

HAIL GOD OF THIS WORLD ABRASAX. I LOVE YOU. YOUR MATERIAL PRESENCE IS RECOGNIZED.

How do you pronounce Abrasax ? A Bra Sax ? A Bra Saz ? I want to be sure I pronounce it correctly. Also, I am doing this and other rituals while staring at a picture of a Ouija board. Taking a chance I know. Hope it works.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
I was wondering: do we start the ritual today or tomorrow on Sunday since it is a ritual linked to the Sun?

PS I don't know how it changes with the time zone. Here in Italy it is now Saturday 23.

"Linked to the sun" meaning that the Sun is now in Leo, its home sign.

Satanas is a T, not a TH.

Brilliant HPHC

Yes even attacks to our forum, would be lost without them.

Cheers brother.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You probably did not see my question but how is Abrasax vibrated? If we go by what is on Jos the X is vibrated like a K and should we hiss the S? Or maybe we should just pronunce it?

You said we should be doing it for 10 days but you wrote from 23 to 3 and its 12 days now...?

The ritual feels good!I did feel like energy between my third eye and crown chakra, is this what you mean by increasing understanding? Activating the chakras that makes you see the truth?

I know Its a lot of question but I have the last one, what do you mean by Blessing? More luck or protection? Blessing is a general term and I honestly cant quite understaind what it means here. Thank you in advance!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:

There, the form is human, and not symbolic. There are two more symbolic forms, one with a lion head, and another with the snake legs, but also other more allegorical symbols which all point to other powers.

Larissa666 said:

That is very great to hear and among the purposes of the Ritual.

The Alchemist7 said:

Very correct. I have went under a lot of fire from this. Unfortunately, this also involved the Forums and so on because the wave was a big one.

The results should be evident. This is the type of bond we want to create. Your comment is very much spot on.

We also trended in Twitter, so they did everything they could this time again. But here we are and nothing has been stopped...

CandiceLee1313 said:
Abarasax: i misspelled his name in my last post. My apologize!❀ I just want to let you know!❀ That this is a wonderful ritual! And I love it!! πŸ”₯πŸ‘‘πŸ”₯ ...

Wish you all the best.

Do not worry. Call him Abraxas or Abrasax. However, the historically accurate is Abrasax and both are spiritually accurate [since no letter is removed, the Name retains it's own perfection].

The C you see below, and the Ξ were frequently confused for centuries, so some people called him Abraxas and Abrasax.

abraxas.jpg

Manofsatan said:

balo666 said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Abrasax!

I cannot describe the words from this. Finally, the Gods will be loved again and they have saw a sign of beauty coming from our dross planet.

This is a deepest that has been waiting on for a very, very long time.

Coraxo said:

Sister your sigils are wonderful. Could I request if you could send me an A4 version that contains let's say 6-8 sigils per paper, in red or black color? Need to print these out to do work, but only if you have time. Thank you.

I just did this ritual for the first time last night and had a smile almost the whole time! I felt so happy! This is amazing, the same kind friendly presence I felt in my first dream of him, and ones thereafter also.

So the symbolism with the lionheart is accurate! :eek: that explains so much. I remember once another dream I had which I described once as a lion looking man in the stars who said "if you call on me I will answer"

When focusing on his sigil or other times asking for answers things would come to mind in a way to seem to answer me often also that were themed around lions or having to do with a lion character. Maybe that sounds strange.

I am not surprised also to see also that He and this ritual specifically banishes negative entities! What I posted about Him helping my family member? This was when I got a text from my brother right after I was done with RTRs one night that he had a bad dream that he equated at first with a "demon".

I told him that Demons do not do that. He told me the name of the entity...one he never heard before, and I actually found information on it, freaking him out. He recalled being harassed by it as a kid also. I asked Abrasax to protect him, and not too long after that my brother recalled that Abrasax came to him in a dream. The negative entity never returned!

Pammy said:
The first time we did these rituals only thing I felt was self-doubt, Gods don’t need me to do it and such, however at Baal’s ritual, then Azazel’s ritual and now Abrasax’s ritual, I feel an unintended energy flow through the crown chakra and 3rd eye. Is this what everyone means when they say these rituals are pleasurable?

Stay strong my dear brothers and sisters.

I feel this every now and again I actually think it's enemy interference when you do the ritual before you do it meditate on the sigil of the god or goddess and make the connection first then make the rear of your skull light up with energy if you can I do this and it blocks out the enemy and allows the good feelings to come through without any deep negative feelings this is what I did afterwards I just let go and it was very good blissful sensation after a while the enemy just gives up and moves onto another easier target to try and block which gets harder for them every day as more of us wake up they are being run rabid trying to suppress people's progress

lybium666 said:
There is a small problem. Both here in the forum post and on the JoS page it says that in the second paragraph the order of vibration is Algiz, Tyr, Sowilo (I also discovered an error in the latter, because the Tyr rune is replaced by Tiwaz), while in the downloadable pdf the order is Algiz, Tyr, Tiwaz. Which one is correct?

Tiwaz is the tyr rune. Just another name.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:
I was wondering: do we start the ritual today or tomorrow on Sunday since it is a ritual linked to the Sun?

PS I don't know how it changes with the time zone. Here in Italy it is now Saturday 23.

Yes, we can start today and continue tomorrow, or simply tomorrow. The sun is where it's supposed to be for this Ritual.

If we start today, should we go until August 3 or 4? I just saw this today.

Coraxo said:

d43c12b3-c825-4f8a-bc87-f411abc054bf.png

ed35e051-6245-44b8-afd9-e9fb7e7649be.png

You can download Abraxas's sigil in many more formats under the following link:
https://mega.nz/folder/8ltDVL7a#mWWIFHlzUhLeD0-jjOC-Aw

Wonderful sigils. I love your arts .

The Alchemist7 said:

There's no information about Abrasax on the main JoS sites yet? I would like to read a bit more about this God I am very curious, but IDK if I trust external sources so much. It sounds very different all the sudden. An it is very based on emotional feelings for something new and unknown, something we haven't done by now.

"I have to tell you this: Anything that comes from jewish sources in the Joy of Satan, the few things that "do" remain, will be updated and wiped out. No blasphemy towards any of the our Gods will be tolerated. "

What are those jewish sources on the JoS you are talking about? You and HPs Maxine have done a great job in the past. Can you name a few of those jewish sources. Also forgive my confusion, but in the ritual we mention "the firmament". Wasn't this a flat earth concept of the abrahamic religions?

I'm curious about the God abrasax I have not not found any info of them on the jos I'm very interested in learning more about this god

Two days ago I saw the tattoo of Abrasax on a person, and today I thought "when will the next Ritual be, I got a pretty nice surprise when I entered the forums today.

The tatto i saw was with snake legs and a Rooster head. Does the Rooster represent the sun?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back