Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GROUP RITUAL: HONORING ABRASAX [July 23rd to August 3rd]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

I hope everyone is having a considerably good time with advancement, growth and progress. The Ritual here is to be done for 10 consecutive days.

Now in regards to the Ritual here, this continues upon the path already set on the previous Gods. The priorities of the Rituals are not in accordance to rank or power, but certain Demons will be prioritized.

Abrasax is a very wonderful God. The origins of Abrasax are very much "debated", but it is clear that Abrasax has origins in Egypt. In regards to his Name and symbolism, the symbolism is exceptionally deep and alchemical. The same goes for the Name of Abrasax which adds up in Greek Gematria to 365, or the days of the Solar Year.

Indirectly, Abrasax is related to the Solar Square [Now Sun Leo is in the 0th Degree, entering the 1st]. Through this Ritual, you will bless yourself and others.

In the Joy of Satan there is a lot work that I need to do and further fulfill in order to make this a complete system of development based on 'religion'.

A lot of things in the JoS arose out of lack of information. Albeit it is perfect compared to everything, there is a lot of wealth of information that can enrich it further.

The task happens progressively. Unfortunately is the case only because the enemy has massacred and destroyed much of the information about the old Gods.

Abrasax has been closely connected to the "Gnostic Sects". These "Gnostic Sects" range from total Jews who have nothing to do with Abrasax or anything, but are just part of Judaism, all the way down to complete and unequivocal enemies of the Jews who literally worshipped Father Satan as the Kundalini Serpent, the Savior from ignorance, and the Giver of Wisdom the Serpent.

"Historians", as they have been heavily influenced by the categorization of Christianity, just threw all of these groups "together" but also grossly mistranslated their ideas, which mostly stem from late Platonism. Lacking information because much of the info about these sects has been re-written or purged from history because of "heresy" is also another huge obstacle in knowing more about the origins of these occult fellowships.

It should be obvious, that with the enemy and so on, confusion has ensued.

Therefore, I have constructed this Ritual so people see for themselves. One does not have to love or adore Abrasax [many of us do love him dearly], but you can definitely partake in getting to know him. For the basic levels, these Rituals are good to form a relation with a God. More advanced people might have other, far more indepth experiences.

Everyone will benefit without exception.

For reasons of blasphemy, Abrasax ended up from a symbol of the Solar power and the 365 days of the year, or the "Great Archon of the Year" into yet another "lowly demon" by the enemy.

Abrasax is a supreme power. For this reason, the enemy has done everything to appropriate him and enforce their own paradigm in regards to Abrasax [as they do with anything else...].

I have to tell you this: Anything that comes from jewish sources in the Joy of Satan, the few things that "do" remain, will be updated and wiped out. No blasphemy towards any of the our Gods will be tolerated.

On doing research about Abrasax, I have read so many grotesque lies and confusing misinformation, that the situation really goes on to show how much damage the enemy has done to Gentile culture. It can be really hard to cite anything.

Jews must start to be completely removed from our thought process in the sense that they should never be able to dictate to us anything about our Gods or our culture. They have stolen enough, and damaged enough. Christians and Muslims on top of this have made the situation even worse continuing on jewish lies, to where humanity literally cannot advance because of them.

Disconnecting people from the Gods, or all important spiritual notions, has been the work of the enemy. They have turned "religion" into a program of slave creation and nothing else.

Lastly, I will not be limited by the claims of the jews, christians, or other retards like muslims. We will say the Truth and that is all there is to it. The "Convictions" of these spoiled brats are irrelevant.

While this post is dedicated to Lord Abrasax, I wanted to answer also about some other matters.

As you might have seen, lately, there has been a collective attack on our sites. The good news are that basically almost all sites have been steadily up and largely unaffected. We are growing at an unprecedented rate, but also we have a steady rise in views of all our JoS Network sites.

The enemy is aware of the above. We are not where we were 10 years ago. As another SS said, the moment we were trending on twitter, "something" decided to DDOS our sites. The first downtime was about this, the second, because we moved once again to avoid further issues. No matter what, do not worry when you see any site down, it will be restored.

Everyone can understand that our work is never ending here. One should also understand why our work is so important: We are the only place where we are restoring all of the original thought and system of spiritual ascent where the enemy is excluded.

A centuries old battle is coming at a breaking point of accumulation here. The enemy knows this, and it would be good if everyone here knew this too, and others will know too in the future in ever increasing numbers. For those who are already Spiritual Satanists, if you know, then you know.

We must stay strong and resolute and bring an end to this while pleasantly bringing ourselves back into the proper path of enlightenment and advancement, both for ourselves and humanity.

Uses of the Ritual:

1. Can be used to banish negative entities
2. Can be used to bless yourself and other Satanists
3. Can be used as preliminary Ritual or thanksgiving to Abrasax
4. For those more advanced, it can be used as an invocation.
5. To increase understanding

Below is the Ritual for Abrasax:

Link to the Ritual: https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Abrasax_Power_Ritual.html

Duration: 10 days.

Fehu x10– Sowilo x10– Kenaz x10, then say ONCE

Abrasax, Great King, Blessed is your Name and of Divine ordinance,
Your Name is the Firmament of the world,
We are your blessed friends and followers,
May you see us in a friendly manner and lift us in your timeless glory.

Algiz x10– Tyr x10– Sowilo x10, then say ONCE

The people whom you guard rejoice in your protection,
you are extolled by all of us, our Great Archon
You have protected the followers of Satan for generations,
Because you have uttered for our lot: “Blessed is the lot of all Spiritual Satanists and their cup of life always full generation after generation.”

O Holy Abrasax, you lead the way out of the prison of ignorance!

Dagaz x10 – Eihwaz x10 – Sowilo x10, then say ONCE

You are the Great Archon of the 365 days,
Satan Lucifer has given you the keys of the world,
In your hands are the 365 keys of the universe.
You are a sun that shines in all directions.

Again [same as above] Dagaz x10 – Eihwaz x10 – Sowilo x10, then say ONCE

We give litanies to you,
We Spiritual Satanists pay homage to you
We are among the receivers of your greatest blessings.

Then vibrate x20 times “SATANAS AENAOS” and then “ABRASAX” x20 times,
and say x3 after you are done vibrating:

AUM

May you take care of our Spiritual Satanist family in times of need,
Great is your power, your kingship and your control.

When your name is uttered, ABRASAX, Great God,
the enemies of the Truth flee in terror.

Unclean spirits, hostile entities that are our enemies cannot withstand your might,
You obliterate ignorance and run it over with the divine Chariot of the Glowing Sun.
We are liberated by you, Holy ABRASAX.

DECARABIA, ABRASAX, ABRAXAS, GREAT ARCHON, THE JOY OF SATAN SALUTES YOU!

AUM

Final Step:

After you are done with this, you can meditate on Abrasax's Sigil in the Joy of Satan, or the one below. Let yourself be immersed and to receive energy from the Abrasax.

It's important to meditate on yourself after the Ritual calmly for a few minutes.

Abrasax.jpg

Cool, I am going to do it right away!
So does this mean that we are going to do a ritual for all our Gods???

Siatris Ioholo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thank u. I will do this ritual. Just a question. What mean SATANAS AENAOS? And how to vibrate AE? Is as AE from SURYAE?

It means "Satan the Infinite". AENAOS is an epithet of Ancient Greek origin, that has an occult underlying meaning connected to the Ritual itself and Abrasax.

AE as in A-lpha
E as in E-lf
NA as in NA-rcotic
OS as in OS-mosis

Thank you for this, the line of "Joy Of Satan salutes you" touches my heart. Can't wait for him to see our unified effort and love in this ritual.

After all of these rituals, everything has improved and became more precious in my conscious mind, existence is bliss.

Sometimes I cannot really believe I am here and doing these rituals of extreme importance. For how long did our Gods not hear our spiritual rituals, of this caliber and comprehension - in the timespan of humanity I imply.

I believe it is to them as it is to us, a very beautiful event for the whole Earth.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thank u. I will do this ritual. Just a question. What mean SATANAS AENAOS? And how to vibrate AE? Is as AE from SURYAE?

It means "Satan the Infinite". AENAOS is an epithet of Ancient Greek origin, that has an occult underlying meaning connected to the Ritual itself and Abrasax.

AE as in A-lpha
E as in E-lf
NA as in NA-rcotic
OS as in OS-mosis
How do you vibrate Abrasax? Is the S hissed? And how is the X vibrated?

i suspected we would do it for all of them very good i know this god he taught me how to consecrate items with spiritual power and how to pretty much scan things astrally to know what it is comprised of he is a good teacher very quick in all the things he does.

interesting how you mention the gods on chariots running down the enemy this is what i envision also like last time especially during the Azazel ritual i listened to the song wheel in the sky by journey and saw a great chariot pulled by horses made up of solid gold with an endless mirage of the runes floating around the place making layers upon layers of energy also lightening striking the enemy and their energy down i also imagine myself doing this while i envision myself lighting up gold my chariot is black and has large blades on it i see the black energy surge forward crushing the dirty jews their magic their hold and their existence into a black pit and watch them simply cease to exist i usually listen to the song Dance of death by iron maiden when i do my cursing of the enemy.

i look forward to this

The first time we did these rituals only thing I felt was self-doubt, Gods don’t need me to do it and such, however at Baal’s ritual, then Azazel’s ritual and now Abrasax’s ritual, I feel an unintended energy flow through the crown chakra and 3rd eye. Is this what everyone means when they say these rituals are pleasurable?

Stay strong my dear brothers and sisters.

Pammy said:
The first time we did these rituals only thing I felt was self-doubt, Gods don’t need me to do it and such, however at Baal’s ritual, then Azazel’s ritual and now Abrasax’s ritual, I feel an unintended energy flow through the crown chakra and 3rd eye. Is this what everyone means when they say these rituals are pleasurable?

Stay strong my dear brothers and sisters.

Some Gods will be felt more than others, depending on the soul and connection with them.

Focus on what you feel from this, and try to get deeper into this to see more. The more aware you are, the more these will open up for you. These influences must be meditated upon.

Personally, I am in ecstasy from these rituals. But this is a level that was worked upon. You must get into these emotionally, open your mind, heart and senses, and engage yourself in the Ritual. That is a progressive evolution.

A truly wonderful ritual! I noticed the change of some runes in this ritual, very interesting. Abrasax has a very generous, firm and a steady energy with a lot of confidence! I didn't realize I've had a past connection with him. I am extremely thankful for reconnecting with him, so thank you very much for this! I am filled with warm and rich energies that is very pleasurable!

HAIL ABRASAX!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

When you say "uses", do you mean that this is what the ritual would do and more regardless of intentions. Or is this based on intent.
Secondly I just searched and couldn't find any information about Our God Abrasax, I would love to read about him.
Thirdly what would the blessings of Lord Abrasax entail.

And I am preparing to do the ritual soon. I'm so happy to be here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lastly, I will not be limited by the claims of the jews, christians, or other retards like muslims. We will say the Truth and that is all there is to it. The "Convictions" of these spoiled brats are

While this post is dedicated to Lord Abrasax, I wanted to answer also about some other matters.

This sentence looks incomplete? "The "Convictions of these spoiled brats are..." ?

Another great ritual for our gods.Can I ask do we also perform the final rtr +tetra during this 10 days

This ritual was very nice, I could feel a lot of strength coming from him, and a lot of friendliness :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
AE as in A-lpha
E as in E-lf
NA as in NA-rcotic
OS as in OS-mosis
Awesome, I guessed it correctly!

Hail Abrasax!
Hail Satan!

Can I look at the sigil after each runic vibrations and Affirmations?
Secondly this ritual does not have the names spelled out like the others eg. "I call you by your Name"

HAIL SATAN!

Starting the ritual now.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings ....
Then vibrate x20 times “SATANAS AENAOS” and then “ABRASAX” x20 times,

AE as in A-lpha
E as in E-lf
NA as in NA-rcotic
OS as in OS-mosis

AENAOS is vibrated syllabi by syllabi just like SATANAS ? or AENAOS as a complete single word ?

&

How to vibrate ABRASAX ?

Please clarify.

I was wondering: do we start the ritual today or tomorrow on Sunday since it is a ritual linked to the Sun?

PS I don't know how it changes with the time zone. Here in Italy it is now Saturday 23.

This made me realize that we don't call ourselves SS for nothing. We truly are an army. I knew this before, but now I felt it. Will be starting today! Hail Abrasax and my warm congratulations to you, High Priest, for reaching over 10 000 posts today!

YES!! This ritual makes me so happy! Abrasax is amazing, He is my Guardian and has always been there for me. It is a pattern for me to receive predicted dates that turn out to me accurate for things, and all of them up 'till now always turn out to be significant for something. I feel that he also communicates to me through the meanings of certain stones. I remember when he very first came to me in a dream. From what I came to understand, the variation of His name spelling that was previously given is corrupted.

When I posted some experiences here about two years ago pertaining to receiving predicted dates and other things I remember you first telling me that this was a natural theme for Him, ruling over timings, dates, and cycles, the natural circles etc. I felt like this reply to you was almost a sort of gift from him, telling me that this was all really Him, as this was a special date or "timing" for me as well, as I received this reply on the date of my solar return! And what interesting timing again mentioning He rules over solar squares, I am about to start a sun square tomorrow!

I feel He has also gone out of his way to protect a family member at one time in the past, also coming to him in a dream. The love and adoration and devotion I have always had for Him will always be true, undying, and neverending!

I thank Him for everything, His comfort, His help, and just being there for me. It has always frustrated me that I could find nothing about Him except disgusting jewish sources....like every single one of our Beautiful Gods, Abrasax has been endlessly slandered. NO MORE!

All of my endless love, devotion and loyalty to You, my beautiful, glorious God!! FOREVER!

HAIL ABRASAX!!!

I haven't done the ritual yet, but I thought that these rituals would be done only for the Four Crowned Princes of Hell, so I am EXTREMELY happy that we will do them for more Gods and Goddesses!!!

I so much want to grow closer to them!!

Thank you so much HP HC! May Satan and the Gods eternally bless you.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Abrasax!!
Hail to all of our Gods and Goddesses!!

Do we vibrate THE SATANAS as the way we raise energy the vibrate AENAOS after that?

Greetings cobra sir, Can I vibrate SATANAS AENAOS like " SSSAAATHTHTAAANNNNAAAASSSSSSSSS-AAAAAYYYYYNNNNAAAAOOOOSSSSSSS" ???
Can I vibrate Abraxas like "AAA-BBB-RRRAAA-KKAAA-SSSS"???

Hail Satanas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

Abrasax.jpg

This is great!

I look forward to a ritual for Anubis and Maat (Athena?)

Can I create my own ritual with runes for the Gods that interest me? Would it be less powerful?

Full drawn out or short vibration of Satanas.

Like Sssahhtttaaahnnnaaahsss as suggested in the proper way to vibrate it.
Or just Satanas.

In SATANAS AENAOS.

I kind of think it can be either way but just want to check here. In ones it's not clear often I do it one way or the other depending on how I feel when doing ritual.

Last line of the AUM affirmation:
"DECARABIA, ABRASAX, ABRAXAS, GREAT ARCHON, THE JOY OF SATAN SALUTES YOU!"

Shiva666 said:
I am confused , Abrasax(power ritual page) or Abraxas(in jos page)? Which is correct commander ?

robb said:
AbraXaS or AbraSaX

Shiva666 said:
I am confused , Abrasax(power ritual page) or Abraxas(in jos page)? Which is correct commander ?

Both are viable and acceptable. Abrasax is more phonetic and more in alignment with sacred geometry. Abraxas is also great.

Both have been used historically. The two letters changing sequence have to do with the energy, but not with the word itself.

Manofsatan said:
Do we vibrate THE SATANAS as the way we raise energy the vibrate AENAOS after that?

You can simply say it while vibrating it without too much complexity involved.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
I was wondering: do we start the ritual today or tomorrow on Sunday since it is a ritual linked to the Sun?

PS I don't know how it changes with the time zone. Here in Italy it is now Saturday 23.

Yes, we can start today and continue tomorrow, or simply tomorrow. The sun is where it's supposed to be for this Ritual.

Darkpagan666 said:
A truly wonderful ritual! I noticed the change of some runes in this ritual, very interesting. Abrasax has a very generous, firm and a steady energy with a lot of confidence! I didn't realize I've had a past connection with him. I am extremely thankful for reconnecting with him, so thank you very much for this! I am filled with warm and rich energies that is very pleasurable!

HAIL ABRASAX!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=376769 time=1658582200 user_id=57]
This ritual was very nice, I could feel a lot of strength coming from him, and a lot of friendliness :)
Hail Abrasax!
Hail Satan!

Wonderful, wonderful.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

robb said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
AbraXaS or AbraSaX

On demons page he's ABRAXAS and on his sigil too
Abraxas_11158.gif

But in Ritual you wrote ABRASAX

To get a quick response i'm tagg you too here...
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:

Lydia [JG said:
HPHC is right. Abrasax is another name of Abraxas or Decarabia.

Shadowcat said:
YES!! This ritual makes me so happy! Abrasax is amazing, He is my Guardian and has always been there for me. It is a pattern for me to receive predicted dates that turn out to me accurate for things, and all of them up 'till now always turn out to be significant for something. I feel that he also communicates to me through the meanings of certain stones. I remember when he very first came to me in a dream. From what I came to understand, the variation of His name spelling that was previously given is corrupted.

When I posted some experiences here about two years ago pertaining to receiving predicted dates and other things I remember you first telling me that this was a natural theme for Him, ruling over timings, dates, and cycles, the natural circles etc. I felt like this reply to you was almost a sort of gift from him, telling me that this was all really Him, as this was a special date or "timing" for me as well, as I received this reply on the date of my solar return! And what interesting timing again mentioning He rules over solar squares, I am about to start a sun square tomorrow!

I feel He has also gone out of his way to protect a family member at one time in the past, also coming to him in a dream. The love and adoration and devotion I have always had for Him will always be true, undying, and neverending!

I thank Him for everything, His comfort, His help, and just being there for me. It has always frustrated me that I could find nothing about Him except disgusting jewish sources....like every single one of our Beautiful Gods, Abrasax has been endlessly slandered. NO MORE!

All of my endless love, devotion and loyalty to You, my beautiful, glorious God!! FOREVER!

HAIL ABRASAX!!!

Correction! I see in His ritual, that "Abraxas" is also used. I have perceived wrong then about it being a corruption of spelling, just another variation.

By the way I cannot wait for his page to be updated! Is this true or false by the way, that He is associated in some cultures with a leonine/lionlike figure? or is this completely false?

While I did this ritual for Abrasax I felt a strong sense of calmness and focus, it's the first ritual I've done for a God that made me feel this way. The for Azazel I felt a similar energy, but not nearly as strong. This could have something to do with my race soul, HPHC mentioned Abrasax has Egyptian origins. It's also the first ritual, other than the RTR, the where enemy tried to interrupt me, but fuck ((them)) I'm doing this anyway. :cool:

Shadowcat said:
HAIL ABRASAX!!!

Yes I was thinking of you when I saw this posted. Remember these rituals help even more the people strongly connected to these Gods (you are his energy is always around you) just like the Baal one that helped me out a lot this will you.

Manofsatan said:

Your intention is the primary determinant of what happens with the energy.

I believe Satanas AENAOS is one phrase and should be used like that.

Siatris Ioholo said:

Just do your best. HPHC posted this:
AE as in A-lpha
E as in E-lf
NA as in NA-rcotic
OS as in OS-mosis

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
How to use the timer of the offensive coordinator for rituals?
When it shows 0:00, do we start the Abraxas ritual, or when it shows 0:00, do we just do an FRTR?And then the Abraxas ritual?

The 0:00 mark denotes the FRTR. The 1:00 mark is the start for additional rituals, like this one.

slyscorpion said:
Full drawn out or short vibration of Satanas.

I assume to just do short version. I don't think it matters.

robb said:
On demons page he's ABRAXAS and on his sigil too
But in Ritual you wrote ABRASAX

Your question was answered below by HPHC.

You got this, Abrasax

https://external.ftpa1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/emg1/v/t13/15633572012622122800?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia3.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FnJ6yoH4nBNCBa%2Fgiphy.gif%3Fcid%3D120c0147x8w8182ssllyx52uf0d9q9rl9ohpaob4mi9pmm6x%26rid%3Dgiphy.gif%26ct%3Dg&fb_obo=1&utld=giphy.com&stp=dst-gif_q75&ccb=13-1&oh=00_AT8SNPA3ajO20GIJAgdDgpduYNqUwHE9SvT0KfewIZkKQw&oe=62DE31DF&_nc_sid=9cf138

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back