Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How To Be A Man? - It's Actually Rather Simple [Update: Working Out?]

Egon said:
"I'm going to complete the magnum opus some day anyway so why would I care to get off my own ass and advance physically too?"

That's not the mentality of someone who is supposedly up to advancement. Someone who thinks like that is hardly anyone that is advanced enough to tell for sure they will reach Godhood in this same lifetime.

The only certainty you have is that you are going to be old for the rest of your life.

I know old people who would never drink, they lived a moderated lifestyle, never ate too much and did normal working routines their whole life (that is not enough to not count as sedentarism) and they are frail like toddlers in their 60's-70's. So unless you care to be a fit and athletic man starting from now, you better not have much pride, and have a loving family that you can rely on babysitting you at old age (most soy men won't have anyone though, if they live that is).

Shredded In Their 60’s | What’s Your Excuse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dus0Q17AHYs

A picture of Ernestine Shepherd. This woman is 80 years old:

BzOEEFzIMAAEMzr
"Old" is social construction. Most people become "old" because they are NPCs who don't train, don't meditate, don't do yoga, drink alcohol, belive into jewish god, have bad mental condition and so on.

Egon said:
Adrellis said:
some things I read make no sense. you say hit the gym for part of masculinity, what if some of us don't want to be muscleheads or bulk up? we're in the wrong?

Not wanting to look bulked like Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime is not an excuse to not work out at all.

Why would anyone bother to work out? Let me ask something different, why would anyone bother to reach Godhood? Reaching closer to the Gods in body and spirit is too much work so why even bother... If anyone here takes their time to build their Soul strenght, the body is just as important. Unlike some infiltrator a while ago lying to people that you can be stronger than weightlifters if you were like the emaciated vegetarian fake gurus in India with imaginary Siddhis.

This channel has a lot of useful information about work out for those who don't wanna go to a traditional gym:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kbogea/videos

These videos are very interesting and related to the problems related in this thread:

"I identify as skinny"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16nF_9CYBCs

"Bad genetics"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84EzjIrDCds

I think you are talking about the old HP Mage bro yeah.

He was a vegan and did suggest such he knew i took steroids, but wasnt against them he just didnt reccomend them obviously :lol:

The picture of all the old scupltures of Greek Gods is the physique i want to get to. Need to shift a bit of body fat first.

I dont drink beer which is rare for a scotsman :D

I will keep striving to improve it is our duty,.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Adrellis said:
what if some of us don't want to be muscleheads or bulk up? we're in the wrong?
So WHAT? Going to the gym doesn’t immediately make you some meat head please grow up. Every man should be striving to be in good physical shape and the gym is part of this. You don’t even have to do heavy weight training at the gym if you don’t want.

Actually you don’t NEED to go to the gym at all to be in shape. Cardio like running and jumping jacks can be done at home or around your neighborhood, as well as body weight exercises like push-ups pull-ups planks, etc.

Caveman workouts during the covid period got me bulked up big time.

You are bang on i learned alot in prison on the proper workouts.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=374536 time=1657799070 user_id=57]
A lot of the American men these days who claim to be "real men" can't even control their appetite or work out, so they have huge bellies hanging over their belts.

And it's so sad, to see men who are lost and weak and helpless :(

Wonderful post, HP. Men need to fight and struggle and overcome whatever is in their way.

That is not something to judge a man over, let us not be that much strict. It is only one thing on the package of what is the general case of being a man.

A lot of people that have 6 packs are total wimps and do not incarnate many manly qualities either. Similarly, a lot of women are very much beautiful, but might not incarnate any of the feminine virtues whatsoever.

I know you know I just write this for people who might be reading, as to avoid confusion.

Belly hanging over the belt also can occur due to other factors such as bowel syndrome [this is very common in bad foods that we consume now].

What is a real problem beyond the body is the mentality.

A lot of people in the US have the proper mentality, while a lot of "vegan thin" and so on soylents might not have extra pounds, but they are totally wimped out and sissified.

One can be however physically, yet if one is mentally not on the right place, nothing can fix this. The body can help, but it can only help as part of a proper male development.

I meant the heavily obese men who think it's manly to be as obese as possible, this is a trend among some American men. I should have written plainly and not used a phrase.

WOTAN666 said:
answers pls

This was my honest experience with doing RTRs and calling on the demons to help. In my experience, Agares the demon hates you if you try to be a masculine man. I’m only posting on this topic because I can’t start one but I’ll start.

I formed a relationship with the spirit Agares, but they hated everything about me and always tried to demand me to be obedient, but never gave me a reason to be “obedient” and nothing to be obedient for. I was being taunted for days on end, made fun of for no reason whatsoever. So because I had been harassed by the demon and called upon the crowned demons in the east, south, west, north
I had simply just been going about my daily

You are being harassed by an enemy entity who is pretending to be a demon. There is no reason for any Satanic entity to do this in any way, not even in the slightest. If you contact any of the Gods, do so through their sigil.

Use Thurisaz to destroy any connections to this hostile entity (which is not Agares at all). This may have to be done multiple times until the connections are destroyed. Ignore the entity and do not interact with it anymore, no matter what it says. Disconnect now and forever.

Even if it somehow was a being of Satan, it would understand that you are taking precautions for your safety and health. Similarly, you can dump Satanic blue energy onto it, and if it were Satanic, then it would not harm it at all.

Fortunately, this is astrologically a good time to start such a working.

Kurat said:
I think that physical training is very important. It is also goid for mental health. I think that every man must have six-pack or if he doesn't have yet then it must be his purpose.
A six pack is useless, to keep it you always have to be below a certain body fat that is difficult to maintain. It's just a hollywood fad.

Aquarius said:
88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
I used to have a great desire to build significant muscle mass.I wanted to be more muscular to look better and to get the attention(especially from girls) I deserved.But in the end I came to the conclusion that this whole exercise is for people with low self-esteem who want to draw attention to themselves and compensate for their "petty inferiority complex".So I can't really envy an overly muscular person. :D :D :lol: :lol: And I finally gave up on this muscling,and that's why I'm not pushing this exercise(the movement of muscles).

There was one person I discussed this with, and that person said that it's not just the person with the "inferiority complex" who does the gym workout, but the person who gives of themselves (shows demandingness to the outside world).Just about all I think about is that if who give of yourself (show demandingness), for her don't have necessarily to muscle.
There are many other ways to show demand(sophistication)....

I think that yoga is much more than just working out in the gym and is more important on the path to divinity.And yoga is not just for looking better.

By the way, I don't dispute the benefits of gym exercise, but I don't think it's necessary to achieve divinity in my opinion.
The gym is a place where you work out your muscles, the reasons a person wants muscles are all subjective, people with low self esteem go too and it's totally fine. Personally I don't like hoing to the gym, I prefer bodyweight exercises, but the results speak, and it's not only muscle mass but also an increase in bone density, useless to say that being strong is a totally healthy thing and that one who engages in exercise that increases muscle mass will have a better time in their older years if done correctly. I saw a video of a 90 year old lifting weights, that was pretty dope.
Of course it's okay for people with low self-esteem to go to the gym, somehow low self-esteem has to be compensated for. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's really not very healthy to work out, I wouldn't ruin myself.https://archive.ph/S08X4

If I have to, I prefer to increase the yoga exercises, or add new yoga exercises, maybe some more serious meditation, etc.etc.

Anyway,walking is my favourite leisure activity(especially in nature,woods,etc.).It's very good for you both mentally and physically and it doesn't burn you (does not detract from vril,chi,vitality,because it doesn't cause physical pain).Perfectly satisfies the need for movement.And it's an activity for me that I can do without being forced to do it, so I'm very happy to do it.
In any case, watching TV, watching videos and watching films is much better and healthier.

Simply listen to Track Seven on BOSTON's Third Stage Vinyl/CD from 1986.. and you'll find way more about being a real man than words could ever express - Miss You, Brad... Frustrating and agonizingly terrible that you chose that method to enter the next phase of eternity... DAMN!

I might be rambling about nothing and go off-topic here, but a question that has crossed my mind for some time and am now asking today: Do people actually like things, or do they like the idea of things? This question can be applied in any topic, including this one. Do most ignorant people believe men today are domestically violent because the idea was instilled into their minds by someone else (Likely the Jews and their Abrahamic programs)? It's a good bet.

It's the same dilemma with the Covid vaccines. The idea of them being "Safe and effective" was planted in the minds of everyone the populace because the Jews implanted the idea into everyone's minds.

Hell, it's even the same with idiot Christians, Catholics, and Muslims liking the idea of their own religions being about love, peace, and truth because their preachers told (Read: lied to) them, when in reality, it's the contrary.

Ideas can't be made into reality, no matter how many times people verbally repeat it, and how much they want it to be true. The idea of Christian/Catholic/Islamic/Jewish leaders being nice appears true because they're in public, and behaving like their true barbaric, heinous selves will definitely lose them more followers. I think part of the currently big problem is that most people today are focused on trying to turn ideas into reality that they can't think of any other alternative possibilities.

I don't mind if I'm wrong about this, but it's just my hypothesis on things happening today.

Aquarius said:
I used to have a great desire to build significant muscle mass.I wanted to be more muscular to look better and to get the attention(especially from girls) I deserved.But in the end I came to the conclusion that this whole exercise is for people with low self-esteem who want to draw attention to themselves and compensate for their "petty inferiority complex".So I can't really envy an overly muscular person. :D :D :lol: :lol: And I finally gave up on this muscling,and that's why I'm not pushing this exercise(the movement of muscles).

There was one person I discussed this with, and that person said that it's not just the person with the "inferiority complex" who does the gym workout, but the person who gives of themselves (shows demandingness to the outside world).Just about all I think about is that if who give of yourself (show demandingness), for her don't have necessarily to muscle.

I think that yoga is much more than just working out in the gym and is more important on the path to divinity.And yoga is not just for looking better.

By the way, I don't dispute the benefits of gym exercise, but I don't think it's necessary to achieve divinity in my opinion.
The gym is a place where you work out your muscles, the reasons a person wants muscles are all subjective, people with low self esteem go too and it's totally fine. Personally I don't like hoing to the gym, I prefer bodyweight exercises, but the results speak, and it's not only muscle mass but also an increase in bone density, useless to say that being strong is a totally healthy thing and that one who engages in exercise that increases muscle mass will have a better time in their older years if done correctly. I saw a video of a 90 year old lifting weights, that was pretty dope.
Of course it's okay for people with low self-esteem to go to the gym, somehow low self-esteem has to be compensated for. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's really not very healthy to work out, I wouldn't ruin myself.https://archive.ph/S08X4

If I have to, I prefer to increase the yoga exercises, or add new yoga exercises, maybe some more serious meditation, etc.etc.

Anyway,walking is my favourite leisure activity(especially in nature,woods,etc.).It's very good for you both mentally and physically and it doesn't burn you (does not detract from vril,chi,vitality,because it doesn't cause physical pain).Perfectly satisfies the need for movement.And it's an activity for me that I can do without being forced to do it, so I'm very happy to do it.
In any case, watching TV, watching videos and watching films is much better and healthier.

no offense but it sounds like you're the one who's insecure, there's no reason to put down people who go to the gym. It has countless health benefits and increases spiritual strength. Exercise and yoga are an amazing duo that can increase spiritual strength and health. Yoga is very healthy spiritually but strength and cardiovascular exercises are healthy both spiritually and physically.

Yet you put gym gowrs down and even make fun of them, which is something that, again, an insecure person would do. I understand that I may come out in an aggressive tone with this reply but I just think it's unfair and even misleading to put down exercise as something only insecure people do

Someone.something_ said:
Aquarius said:

no offense but it sounds like you're the one who's insecure, there's no reason to put down people who go to the gym. It has countless health benefits and increases spiritual strength. Exercise and yoga are an amazing duo that can increase spiritual strength and health. Yoga is very healthy spiritually but strength and cardiovascular exercises are healthy both spiritually and physically.

Yet you put gym gowrs down and even make fun of them, which is something that, again, an insecure person would do. I understand that I may come out in an aggressive tone with this reply but I just think it's unfair and even misleading to put down exercise as something only insecure people do
Thank you for your comment.

You say that I'm putting them down.And you also say that I'm laughing at them.I even agree with the laughing, but what would I do to put them down??
I don't want to tell anyone not to do this, everyone does what they want.

What's the hesitation in laughing at them?? :?

The link I put there clearly shows that it's not very healthy, in case you haven't looked.

And I'm not forced on anyone's attention and acceptance to stand out with this muscling,because, for example, the time that I would spend exercising, I would rather spend walking, because for me it's a more pleasant pastime and I like it much more than exercising.And walking is also very healthy.
I believe that with more muscle mass one can retain more energy and with more muscle mass one can achieve somewhat better immunity, higher hormone levels, etc., but to gain more muscle mass one has to exercise.Exercise causes physical pain, which the body uses life force (vril, chi) to heal itself, which is what meditation and yoga do, so it is the opposite of yoga and meditation.

First I thought you were just talking about being ultra muscular but it seems you meant working out at all:
but to gain more muscle mass one has to exercise.Exercise causes physical pain

That's what a man is, if you want just comfort, the sermon gives you the answer of what the consenquences for society have been. Getting muscle gains isn't actual "pain" at that, you will have true "pain" when old age reap the consequences of a "comfortable" life (refer to my previous reply in this topic).

But in the end I came to the conclusion that this whole exercise is for people with low self-esteem who want to draw attention to themselves and compensate for their "petty inferiority complex" [...] And I finally gave up on this muscling.

If their low self-esteem motivates them to get ripped then thats awesome! Rather that than giving up, and spending one's mental effort rationalizing other people's reasons to cultivate a well built body.

HPS Maxine also encouraged people to work out and she was very physically strong too. Refer to page 3478-3480 of the JoSNewsletter:
https://satanslibrary.org/English/JoSNewsletter_Yahoo_Group_Digest.pdf

There was one person I discussed this with, and that person said that it's not just the person with the "inferiority complex" who does the gym workout, but the person who gives of themselves (shows demandingness to the outside world).Just about all I think about is that if who give of yourself (show demandingness)

The same bullshittery about people who read books in public, people who meditate etc. They do something that I can't get my ass to do so they might be elitists who make me feel inferior. This way one can be comfortable being lazy, lack discipline and manhood as some sort of virtue over the stoopid hominids who work on themselves more.

Don't give ears to people who told you that bs. One should just look at what kind of people would rather be offended and demeaned by people who appear to be doing better.

"You don't have a spare mind or spare body."
-High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=291257#p291257

"This jew knows that HPS Maxine was an articulate woman who read everyday, had kids, grandkids, a great marriage, a full accomplished life, and everything else. HPS Maxine has also been a super experienced chef by profession, having done this work for years. In her mid 30's and the peak of her athletic performance, she would sever his ass limb to limb with just her bare hands with how strong she was... He knows it first-hand that we are meat lovers, because we really shouted on his ass for trying turn everyone here into a malnutritioned, socialistic, Christos worshipping and mentally ill depleted skeleton."

Don't be like the emasculated guy behind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDtZan9ejuo

Aquarius said:

You have no idea how pathetic you sound, I'm not saying this as an insult. What you write is a total hypocrisy to your username. And totally xian: "how dare someone tell me to workout and make my body bigger stronger and healthier".

Egon said:
"I'm going to complete the magnum opus some day anyway so why would I care to get off my own ass and advance physically too?"

That's not the mentality of someone who is supposedly up to advancement. Someone who thinks like that is hardly anyone that is advanced enough to tell for sure they will reach Godhood in this same lifetime.

The only certainty you have is that you are going to be old for the rest of your life.

I know old people who would never drink, they lived a moderated lifestyle, never ate too much and did normal working routines their whole life (that is not enough to not count as sedentarism) and they are frail like toddlers in their 60's-70's. So unless you care to be a fit and athletic man starting from now, you better not have much pride, and have a loving family that you can rely on babysitting you at old age (most soy men won't have anyone though, if they live that is).

Shredded In Their 60’s | What’s Your Excuse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dus0Q17AHYs

Very true egon Not want to say im old but im in the 40-50 bracket now wow madness but yeah i still lift weights i have body of the same as I had at 25 due to working out and eating the right foods. Its not hard if you make it a "habit" a good one :cool:

A picture of Ernestine Shepherd. This woman is 80 years old:

BzOEEFzIMAAEMzr

Aquarius said:
Kurat said:
I think that physical training is very important. It is also goid for mental health. I think that every man must have six-pack or if he doesn't have yet then it must be his purpose.
A six pack is useless, to keep it you always have to be below a certain body fat that is difficult to maintain. It's just a hollywood fad.

Had one once bro but that was due to a different habit. Not recommended yeah need to be defo under 6% bodyfat for those 6 or 8 packs to show.

Aquarius said:
Kurat said:

This is the typical thought of one who wants a lot from his body (which there is nothing wrong, even if not strictly necessary), but they do not have all the same goals.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=374536 time=1657799070 user_id=57]
A lot of the American men these days who claim to be "real men" can't even control their appetite or work out, so they have huge bellies hanging over their belts.

And it's so sad, to see men who are lost and weak and helpless :(

Wonderful post, HP. Men need to fight and struggle and overcome whatever is in their way.

"huge bellies hanging" :lol: :lol: :lol: you made me laugh so mach. It is a widespread mentality in many places but in America I think there are more.

I had noticed this problem affecting men but had not analyzed it much.
These "men" believe they are men of value, but these values are inferior to the values that children have, who in their difference have few but good ones. These "men" with their values imposed by the Mass Media are, as you say HP, really very self-destructive.

EnkiUK55 said:
Aquarius said:
Kurat said:

Had one once bro but that was due to a different habit. Not recommended yeah need to be defo under 6% bodyfat for those 6 or 8 packs to show.

Maybe he meant a strong core in general. My core has become pretty solid and I do have abs showing that comes from working it out and being active everyday but it's not ripped like a model at 6% body fat and I wouldn't want it that way because I wouldn't have the energy I have now and need on a daily basis that comes from having SOME (good) fat on me.

Strong core beats a ripped 6 pack any day (literally lol). Just look at martial artists compared to a skinny skateboarder. Not to bash the skateboarder and his skills but he wouldn't have the energy to keep up with a martial artist in training since we use our whole bodies. Gymnasts and (American) football linebackers are another example of why a strong core is better than only having abs.

I came to the conclusion that this whole exercise is for people with low self-esteem who want to draw attention to themselves and compensate for their "petty inferiority complex".So I can't really envy an overly muscular person. :D :D :lol: :lol: And I finally gave up on this muscling,and that's why I'm not pushing this exercise(the movement of muscles).
This is the mentality of someone without muscles and is too weak in spirit to get them. Sour grapes. You said it yourself, you're too weak to get them so you gave up, now you tell yourself that only insecure losers go to the gym anyway. *sips soy latte* When's the next avengers movie coming out?

You know that not everybody exercises because they want to be a bodybuilder, go to beauty shows and post selfies on instagram, right? You had an inferiority complex when you wanted to become fit, and when you gave up on becoming fit, you projected that complex on everybody else who pursues fitness.

hailourtruegod said:
EnkiUK55 said:
Aquarius said:

Maybe he meant a strong core in general. My core has become pretty solid and I do have abs showing that comes from working it out and being active everyday but it's not ripped like a model at 6% body fat and I wouldn't want it that way because I wouldn't have the energy I have now and need on a daily basis that comes from having SOME (good) fat on me.

Strong core beats a ripped 6 pack any day (literally lol). Just look at martial artists compared to a skinny skateboarder. Not to bash the skateboarder and his skills but he wouldn't have the energy to keep up with a martial artist in training since we use our whole bodies. Gymnasts and (American) football linebackers are another example of why a strong core is better than only having abs.

For sure brother Im with you on that one. i prefer the bulkier way no we skateboarder look :lol:

Egon said:
First I thought you were just talking about being ultra muscular but it seems you meant working out at all:
but to gain more muscle mass one has to exercise.Exercise causes physical pain

That's what a man is, if you want just comfort, the sermon gives you the answer of what the consenquences for society have been. Getting muscle gains isn't actual "pain" at that, you will have true "pain" when old age reap the consequences of a "comfortable" life (refer to my previous reply in this topic).

But in the end I came to the conclusion that this whole exercise is for people with low self-esteem who want to draw attention to themselves and compensate for their "petty inferiority complex" [...] And I finally gave up on this muscling.

If their low self-esteem motivates them to get ripped then thats awesome! Rather that than giving up, and spending one's mental effort rationalizing other people's reasons to cultivate a well built body.

HPS Maxine also encouraged people to work out and she was very physically strong too. Refer to page 3478-3480 of the JoSNewsletter:
https://satanslibrary.org/English/JoSNewsletter_Yahoo_Group_Digest.pdf

There was one person I discussed this with, and that person said that it's not just the person with the "inferiority complex" who does the gym workout, but the person who gives of themselves (shows demandingness to the outside world).Just about all I think about is that if who give of yourself (show demandingness)

The same bullshittery about people who read books in public, people who meditate etc. They do something that I can't get my ass to do so they might be elitists who make me feel inferior. This way one can be comfortable being lazy, lack discipline and manhood as some sort of virtue over the stoopid hominids who work on themselves more.

Don't give ears to people who told you that bs. One should just look at what kind of people would rather be offended and demeaned by people who appear to be doing better.

"You don't have a spare mind or spare body."
-High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=291257#p291257

"This jew knows that HPS Maxine was an articulate woman who read everyday, had kids, grandkids, a great marriage, a full accomplished life, and everything else. HPS Maxine has also been a super experienced chef by profession, having done this work for years. In her mid 30's and the peak of her athletic performance, she would sever his ass limb to limb with just her bare hands with how strong she was... He knows it first-hand that we are meat lovers, because we really shouted on his ass for trying turn everyone here into a malnutritioned, socialistic, Christos worshipping and mentally ill depleted skeleton."

Don't be like the emasculated guy behind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDtZan9ejuo

What I forgot to add to this "smallness complex" is that I meant the average NPCs, because they also have this muscularity,the ones who really muscle up to be the somebody(stand out from the crowd to get attention).

I wouldn't dive into laziness either, I just said that I would focus on yoga and spiritual practices rather than muscle training(I mean I prefer yoga and meditation).

Thank you very much for your this nice and relevant reply.Although it was a bit difficult to understand, probably due to a translation error, but you may be using a lot of easy "slang" words.

Aquarius said:
You have no idea how pathetic you sound, I'm not saying this as an insult.
Thank you for not saying it as an insult, but I don't understand why it's so pathetic.I think I have been quite clear.
What I forgot to add to this "smallness complex" is that I meant the average NPC.I did not mean to offend any true SS.
It's just that I grew up with individuals like that in elementary school, like in high school, where it was cool to be muscular and then how cool you'd be.This muscling(muscle workout) is also a common thing among NPCs, in addition to "alcohol, cigarettes, drugs".AND that's why this muscling was not so sympathetic.I don't necessarily want to associate exercise with drugs, just people who don't despise drugs and don't despise exercise, of course,exist are many more normal people who exercise and don't take any drugs.
By the way, I do not condemn any other sports like cycling, swimming, tennis, etc., etc., but I have the opinion that most people (NPCs) do it muscleing(exercise), because of the inferiority complex.
What you write is a total hypocrisy to your username. And totally xian
About my username:
I dared to give myself this name because I spend most of my time doing FRTRs.I gave up a lot of things to do FRTRs, so that I could do more FRTRs.Which I have also written about here.

By the way, I still have room for improvement.When I finally master my meditation skills, I will program myself to stop xianism, porn, negative people, etc, etc.https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=367153#p367153
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=374286#p374286
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=374989#p374989
at least check this out

I don't really understand this "hypocrisy" and "xian mentality", could you please explain?
"how dare someone tell me to workout and make my body bigger stronger and healthier".
This is completely incomprehensible, would it be good if you could explain it briefly?Thank you.

Anyway, I really appreciate the criticism,and I'm glad you wrote about it (but unfortunately it's incomprehensible to me, the way you just put it) and I'm glad,that didn't leave me speechless.You know, this is a topic I've wanted to discuss for a very long time, but I haven't really had the chance to discuss it with a reasonable person.

It's just that I grew up with individuals like that
So you don't like it because the cool kids were the muscular ones, and they also did drugs and booze?
You seem to associate working out to negative things in your past, working out is just working out, many people do it without the booze and drugs style of life, associating a positive thing like working out to booze and drugs is wrong.

I don't really understand this "hypocrisy" and "xian mentality", could you please explain?
Hypocrisy because you call yourself warrior, a warrior would never condemn working out and say that playing videogames is better. A more fitting name for you would be couch warrior, if you get what I mean.
And the xian mentality is that of not wanting to exert yourself, thinking that being sedentary is better than a work out.

This is completely incomprehensible, would it be good if you could explain it briefly?Thank you.
I made a mocking example of you.

Working out makes one more powerful and able to manage higher volumes of energy, other than making you healthier and more powerful. Also be mindful that I'm not promoting harmful bodybuilding the way they do it now, with steroids and other bullshit like eating 4000 calories a day, I am promoting building muscle via strength traning and bodyweight exercises, or sports like cycling or running ecc

Who do you think is gonna be more self confident and powerful in life, this guy:
young-skinny-male-flexing-11673997.jpg

Or this guy?:
YDHwjRt4EPn-KR3OMwW8v2vOaHSesP469APJ3MIWgPQ.jpg

existentialcrisis said:
I came to the conclusion that this whole exercise is for people with low self-esteem who want to draw attention to themselves and compensate for their "petty inferiority complex".So I can't really envy an overly muscular person. :D :D :lol: :lol: And I finally gave up on this muscling,and that's why I'm not pushing this exercise(the movement of muscles).
This is the mentality of someone without muscles and is too weak in spirit to get them. Sour grapes. You said it yourself, you're too weak to get them so you gave up, now you tell yourself that only insecure losers go to the gym anyway. *sips soy latte* When's the next avengers movie coming out?

You know that not everybody exercises because they want to be a bodybuilder, go to beauty shows and post selfies on instagram, right? You had an inferiority complex when you wanted to become fit, and when you gave up on becoming fit, you projected that complex on everybody else who pursues fitness.
I gave up not because I didn't have the stamina and was weak in case you hadn't noticed, but because I saw that it was for people with a small-poverty complex and that's why I gave it up.
And yes, I did have a smallness complex, but since it's gone I don't crave very big muscles.
And I was just saying that about the petty complex in general (NPCs).

Aquarius said:
So you don't like it because the cool kids were the muscular ones, and they also did drugs and booze?
You seem to associate working out to negative things in your past, working out is just working out, many people do it without the booze and drugs style of life, associating a positive thing like working out to booze and drugs is wrong.
I did have a petty inferiority complex and so I really didn't like the cooler kids, but once I realised that they were doing it because of the petty inferiority complex, I didn't feel any smaller, I felt like laughing at them.

I'll tell you a scene from a series called "supernatural".I'd like to add that it's a series created by total Jews, about how the Demons are tormenting people, and the two brothers fight them and confront the Demons, and even Lucifer himself.
Here's a short story from a scene in the series(I don't know which episode, I only know this story from memory):
The two brothers are in jail (the two brothers who are the main characters in the plot to rid the prison of the ghost that haunts the prison). The point is that there is a scene where one of the brothers (namely Dean Winchester) goes up to a muscular man in the prison dining room and sadistically teases him, provoking him (I don't know what he was up to, but the teasing and provoking was his main intention, I don't know why). Dean said to the muscular man:"but you have nice big muscles, don't you have self esteem issues?" and the muscular man very punched Dean in the face.
But in the later scene they made peace and apologized to each other.And the muscle-brain confessed that he did have self-esteem issues.Of course, as he confessed, the ghost in prison had just killed "poor muscle-brain" and Dean couldn't do anything about it because they were locked in two separate cells.
:roll: :roll:

Hypocrisy because you call yourself warrior, a warrior would never condemn working out and say that playing videogames is better. A more fitting name for you would be couch warrior, if you get what I mean.
And the xian mentality is that of not wanting to exert yourself, thinking that being sedentary is better than a work out.
Now that I understand completely what you mean.Thank you very much.
But I'm afraid you have seriously misunderstood me, and yes I could have worded it better, but this bastard translator (I use deepl, because it's better than google, but deepl translates a lot of stupid stuff too)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=375185#p375185 I Corrected by.

I would not put video games and doing nothing instead of exercise, but Yoga and meditation exercises.And walking as a little plus sport if I want to satisfy my need for exercise.
For example, if the current meditation or yoga practice is not enough, I would add other or more yoga or meditation practices.But if that is not enough, if I want to do more, I would go for a walk, go swimming, etc.

By the way, I haven't played video games for a very long time, it's a very useless thing.Now I can't bring myself to do it(Not even if I really had to {it would be}).If I'd spent that time reading or doing sports instead of playing shitty games, I'd be a very different person.
I'm very ashamed of myself for wasting a lot of time and energy on those crappy(shit) video games, but I wasn't Satanist and not even half conscious(knowledgeable) at the time.

I made a mocking example of you.

Working out makes one more powerful and able to manage higher volumes of energy, other than making you healthier and more powerful. Also be mindful that I'm not promoting harmful bodybuilding the way they do it now, with steroids and other bullshit like eating 4000 calories a day, I am promoting building muscle via strength traning and bodyweight exercises, or sports like cycling or running ecc
I have not denied in my previous posts that there are some benefits to this muscling.
It's just that I prefer sports other(for example swimming, walking),than pronounced weight gain (muscle gain).And I believe that it is not necessarily because of "low self-esteem" that people end up doing it, but it is undeniable that many people do it (NPCs) and I despised that.
If I had a "feeling of inferiority", I would rather try to resolve it through strength meditation than by gaining lots and lots of muscles.

Otherwise, I have a lot of spiritual cleansing work to do(is waiting for me).

Aquarius said:

Or this guy?:
YDHwjRt4EPn-KR3OMwW8v2vOaHSesP469APJ3MIWgPQ.jpg
Beautiful body. I'm aiming for something similar. Good muscle volume, good percentage of fat mass, strong, quite harmonious and natural but above all healthy.

hailourtruegod said:
EnkiUK55 said:
Aquarius said:

Gymnasts have a 6-pack. Where did you ever see a real gymnast (someone that can do skills above C in difficulty) with no 6-pack? Yes, they do have a 6-pack and for them it's a result of the proper, well-rounded training ego-lifters, ego-builders and ego-fitters don't have, and of diet. They also have a better internal health because, unlike those (un)fitness influencers they don't take testosterone and HGH supplements. They look like Greek God... and any pre-abrahamic God depicted by the Ancients rather than modern people.

The only difference is in height, as modern gymnasts are notoriously short (1.63 to 1.70m, which is 5'4" to 5'7"). The difference in height is that performance gymnastics has been corrupted and no longer has height classes as it used to have. Without height classes, the competitive world naturally favours shorter people because of how the law of physics work (shorter limbs = less strength needed to perform skills = better PERCEIVED performance).

@Aquarius. I had a 2-pack when I was in the paratroopers, going for more without actually aiming for it, and it was effortless to maintain. Some people have 6-packs at 7-9 body fat %. No need to be 6 or under, which is very unhealthy. But, yeah, I agree it's unnecessary. A flat, strong stomach is much matter. What's to avoid is that disgusting thing called "dad bod" which is a symptom of poor health and alcohol (ab)use.

Aquarius said:

It depends of how much mass. Too much mass and volume can make you very vulnerable in a survival situation, as your stamina will be consumed fasted. It's an inverse proportionality. Also, too much mass can cause undue strain on the joints, which will be very harmful in old age.

To everything there must a balance. Too little mass obviously has all the problems that people already discuss. The BMI is actually quite accurate. You can be overweight even with a very low body fat. You are overweight on the muscle side, rather than the fat side, which is a high hazard for the joints (and not only) like I explained. Schwarzenegger, "The Rock" and similar are examples of fucked up individuals, which is why the enemy promotes them endlessly. Their internal health is also fucked up because they juiced to get to their promotional images.

Few Things Boys Can Do to Become Men-
  • Learn who you are as an individual.
    Stand up for yourself and your beliefs.
    Avoid a physical fight—if you can.
    Play a team sport.
    Choose your friends for the right reasons.
    Fight your fear of the unknown.
    Listen to advice.
    Be politically aware.

Stormblood said:
hailourtruegod said:
EnkiUK55 said:

Gymnasts have a 6-pack. Where did you ever see a real gymnast (someone that can do skills above C in difficulty) with no 6-pack? Yes, they do have a 6-pack and for them it's a result of the proper, well-rounded training ego-lifters, ego-builders and ego-fitters don't have, and of diet. They also have a better internal health because, unlike those (un)fitness influencers they don't take testosterone and HGH supplements. They look like Greek God... and any pre-abrahamic God depicted by the Ancients rather than modern people.

The only difference is in height, as modern gymnasts are notoriously short (1.63 to 1.70m, which is 5'4" to 5'7"). The difference in height is that performance gymnastics has been corrupted and no longer has height classes as it used to have. Without height classes, the competitive world naturally favours shorter people because of how the law of physics work (shorter limbs = less strength needed to perform skills = better PERCEIVED performance).

@Aquarius. I had a 2-pack when I was in the paratroopers, going for more without actually aiming for it, and it was effortless to maintain. Some people have 6-packs at 7-9 body fat %. No need to be 6 or under, which is very unhealthy. But, yeah, I agree it's unnecessary. A flat, strong stomach is much matter. What's to avoid is that disgusting thing called "dad bod" which is a symptom of poor health and alcohol (ab)use.

I agree with all that and I literally brought examples of having a strong core which abs come easily as a result like with gymnasts. Anyone can look up pictures of these types of athletes I mentioned and see they clearly have more body fat than a male model.

Not even male models look like they do in photo shoots any other day because of how difficult it it to maintain that specific look.

I was only pointing out the 6 pack alone is not as good as a well rounded body and that goes also for having a very low body fat %.

I tried making a point that peak male physique isn't a male model at 6% body fat but someone with the body of a gymnast or anyone who utilizes their whole body in working out/training.

WOTAN666 said:
Didn’t work. Agares is an evil demon, a liar, all of the gods are false and want you to be miserable. This is the truth. All I wanted was to be the demons friend, which I did my sigil.

Your “gods” don’t care about what type of nationalist opinions you have. They just want you to feel ashamed of yourself. That’s my experience.

Oh, that's news to me. Everyone I know has positive experiences with them. That is why they are our Gods.

If you are serious about being an SS, then you should know that enemy attacks are a reality and they wish do wish to drive you away from our Gods. This includes not just Agares, but all of them.

Please do what I originally mentioned to you, instead of yelling at me. What I suggested does not work instantaneously anyway. I am not sure if you actually applied these solutions or not. It takes time to disconnect fully from evil entities.

WOTAN666 said:
answers pls

This was my honest experience with doing RTRs and calling on the demons to help. In my experience, Agares the demon hates you if you try to be a masculine man. I’m only posting on this topic because I can’t start one but I’ll start.

I formed a relationship with the spirit Agares, but they hated everything about me and always tried to demand me to be obedient, but never gave me a reason to be “obedient” and nothing to be obedient for. I was being taunted for days on end, made fun of for no reason whatsoever. So because I had been harassed by the demon and called upon the crowned demons in the east, south, west, north
I had simply just been going about my daily

Had done around 15 RTRS a day for weeks and hours at a time along with meditations, yet this one “liberal” energy I couldn’t seem to remove.

But the spirit that kept saying it was Agares it harassed me about the little things in life that didn’t even matter and resented me and showed me visions I did not want to see and it was by force. I would tell her or him (couldn’t tell because it had multiple forms). Had been violated and touched by this demon in ways I don’t even want to describe.

When I would lift weights Agares tried to mock and Shame me, tried to dominate me in every single way. So eventually after being harassed every minute of the day, I eventually succumbed to using methods of binding with the keys of Solomon, demanded the spirit to go to the depths of Abaddon unless it was willing to appear before me and obey and no longer try to dominate me. when I just couldn’t accept the Jewish God, I had turned back and forth, but would be harassed by Agares no matter where I would go.

But it would say “I have a goal of focusing you on the right path in life, or tricking you into following the Jewish religion to test your loyalty to the Gods.”

It would say “your succubus is angry at you” constantly,
This has been going on for months being harassed about everything, my light skin, my blonde hair, yet at the same time it would teach me about the Aryan race and have conversations about the indo Europeans, would try to equate me to dirt.

Agares has done nothing of the sort. What you have interacted with is merely something in your mind or an enemy entity. Our Gods never give negative experiences, or "toy" with others as certain psychotics and jews like to claim to defame or deface them out of their own disgusting arrogance, or people who are just confused and deluded.

Open your mind and clean, increase your aura of protection, and you will see the Gods are nothing like you described.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
[Update July 14 2022]

Adrellis said:
some things I read make no sense. you say hit the gym for part of masculinity, what if some of us don't want to be muscleheads or bulk up? we're in the wrong?

you're a leader and I read things in an either/or method. that's why I'm asking. I'm confused, I'm not sure what you're saying precisely by that. if you're saying don't be lazy, fine.

You must have optimal fitness, and going to the gym is not necessary for that. As for optimal, we mean healthy. Yes, some people might hate it, but this is the correct advice [you can train very lightweight and a few times per week]. You must keep fit and healthy, and the body type you will want to have is your own choice.

The higher the development of the body, the better for you. To a lesser extent that is also true for women, but for men there are many things one is losing out from if they don't at least do the optimal things, let alone if we allow ourselves to become to placid. Then we lose on too many benefits, health, mental and otherwise.

Working out should be done as part as of any developing man, be this only twice or trice per week, or a full on schedule to develop the body. The idea that one can completely ignore this and be all good is not true, and it will also cost someone considerably on their health. Therefore, I have to advise the proper thing and then you have to adjust this based on logic.

For those of our own who might struggle with being overweight etc, it's time to make a decision to take back your life slowly. If you are past the age of 60 or so, you can let it go and simply focus on having a more optimal diet.

Just don't let yourself go and allow yourself to get sick or become lazy to where you cannot operate. It's necessary to have activity to an extent.

_______

If anyone does not want certain knocks on one's face over this, do not read this post, or you might possibly hate me. Its fine.

It is also even more saddening one has to go through lengthy disclaimers to write posts like this, only because I literally live in 2022 and people have made into walking borgs because of mass media manipulation.

Thankfully, we do not have this problem here, but I have to write some "disclaimers" regardless for outsiders or others who might live the greatness of reading any article here while not being one of us.

Gods know that I want everyone to benefit, and for all to one day see the light.

Unfortunately, I have nothing to tell anyone here like media enemy bullshit the media says constantly about men: that "we wuz must discover our feminine side" in a world where literally all men are turning into severe wimps and masculinity is at an all time high level of decline.

If you want to listen to soylent nonsense about the quick way towards self destruction, one might as well open up CNN and CNBC and listen all day about how you must more effectively kill an already declining "masculinity" from the face of this planet.

One must stop lying to themselves and stop pretending one is already such an accomplished male, where your literal problem is only your "emotions", as if you are literally chad with such a big square jaw that feeling your own feelings is impossible and like Hercules, Aristotle and Socrates combined, so now you need to look into "Muh emotions" a little bit more to balance this literal perfection of a creature.

We are not there yet. The fact that our society literally tells us this garbage and promotes this insanity, only proves the point that it's completely sick out of it's mind. Even literally basic norms of bravery and strength, have been replaced with literal nothingness.

You literally see people who have not advanced in this life past square one, soy infested "leftists" literally whining on twitter and so on about male brutality, while they cannot even kill a fly and literally nothing of all of this happens anyway. They even pretend that we are living in some sort of hyper-masculine world where danger, rape and destruction is on just about any corner - They live in Beverly Hills, but they pretend they live in the worst Neighbor in Somalia where the law of Fred the 500 lbs beast is the rule, or something.

For the solution to this great imaginary problem of literally too much 500 Lbs Greg that Goes Around With 10 Machine Guns and 5 Grenades [never ever happened], they purport the solution is to further effeminate everyone, or other greater solutions to cause a greater anti-male holocaust which involve perpetual veganism and emasculation or even cutting male sexual organs.

"The other time I went to the super market and I was so intimidated by 500 lbs bodybuilders and many killing machines and rapist men, that I believe that global warming is a necessary issue, ok just cut their balls now my rabbi said so" - Twitter Soylent 2022.

If one is a twitter soylent, this post is not for you.

Meanwhile, when this occurs when literal Jihad troops invade here million by million, they have the other record to play about "inclusion acceptance tolerance" and so on. Here the soylent has nothing to say except "We must accept everything and everyone" and so on. Regardless on if the reality of literally being bombed and killed by undisciplined masculinity is actually true in this case [and the only true danger in the West at this point, except of external nations].

This apparent Jihad retarded Masculinity is "accepted", but normal, sensible, aeons long, tried and true, necessary for survival [and for women] masculinity, is discarded and called the greatest evil. It is also this very exact masculinity that would protect the soylent and all the people that do not like this, but they want to literally remove this from the face of the earth on a twilight of widely accepted mass national, racial, existential suicide.

It takes a fool to not recognize this great act that these people are trying to create: It's to literally disable us all to invasion, destruction, and an array of other psychological failures all that come from ignoring certain virtues that have their place among many others on the universal map of living a decent and healthy life.

Socially, we are to where people are so severely wimped out, that society is declining and going downhill, and the only thing that we tell ourselves is how we will coddle our nonsense even more and more, until we literally become jelly on every level and are squashed by every passing invader and enemy.

Let us be honest of the state of present day man, and accept that most people are just fucking weak, just looking for more excuses to expand upon this sissified wimpery, and that there is no reasonable talking taking place on how to evolve into a proper man whatsoever.

As if this is not enough, "Masculinity" is being purposefully associated with: Domestic violence, being a square jaw brainless retard that wants to kill everyone with a big club on their hand, and people are literally told nonsense that if one becomes more of a man, they will become a danger or menace to society, or a rapist, or other crazy things like this.

To those who are mindwashed, I have to tell you: NONE OF THIS HAS TO DO WITH BEING A MAN. The above, by ancient and traditional definition, is the failure of a man. Failure to control urges, momentary failure to procure and love their wife to avoid domestic violence, powerlessness to control the inner emotions that might lead to deadly urges, and so on.

By increasing masculinity, you are not increasing the above. You are lessening the above. The complete system of creating men in the Ancient civilizations, produced far better and more quality men than we have today. This creation involves inner values which will be related in the future, but until then this post should suffice if followed.

Therefore in regards to the enemy prototypes, one must DISCARD these programmed prototypes before one engages in proper understanding of being a man and how one can evolve in that regard. One must stop fearing their own self and their own inner masculinity. As this force is developed, one also develops inner qualities that will help you along the way to have a balanced advancement as a Spiritual Satanist.

After we have moved this out of the way and have understood the collective plague that this world is upon, one must examine how much of this plague is in themselves, and how much immunity one has towards this plage.

I repeat, all the above errant messages projected by the media, are here only to brainwash you and to weaken you. Women are barraged with other messages that only intent to collapse the inner structure of their own soul and spirit, and render women the weakest they have ever been. Men are done assault on a great scale, to cause the same thing alongside women.

All of this is aimed to cause an internal and external collapse of our souls and therefore our society.

If one thinks these things are not there, you are delusional. One must observe closely the previous generations of the 70's, 80's, 90's, let alone the generations of the 40's and 30's, or read history, to understand that all of this assault on everything human is actually well co-ordinates and created to be this way.

If you are that delusional to think none of this exists or that this is great, please don't prohibit other people who are not as delusional from making a firm foundation upon which the building will stand so you can be free to be delusional, and let them listen.

For a last disclaimer: That is not about going to the gym all day and becoming a narcissist, trying to call other people "Betas" and cause your fellow men issues, beating your wife, and other retarded hyperbolic sick nonsense that are created out of retarded emotional reactions to something written and is only related to being a man in the realm of ever stranger mass media made fiction.

Clearly, denying your emotions, or other extremes that might be projected by weak minds who imagine too much on this after reactionary programming created by mass media manipulation.

My message is very specific, and it should not be taken out of context. It should be read carefully. It is here to help you. And you must apply this on your own moderation and awareness, and in accordance to your own will.

In fact, since we know that women also can develop certain virtues that are about men, HPS Maxine should be brought as an example of maxed out virtues that we call broadly as both "male" and "female". Her integrity, dutiful nature, but also kindness and tenderness, have shown me beyond any doubt what a woman can accomplish if they set their minds on a task. But this is the topic of another post that will involve mostly woman.

Having closed this pitiful disclaimer one has to issue simply because we are collectively insane as a world, I am moving on now to the original post. Now, in regards to men...

Except of being biologically born as a man, one has to learn to become a man and there are specific sets of things that one must do to effectively become a man.

You are to BECOME this. The thing you get from nature is merely a biological gender here and nothing else.

In this world currently, there are a lot of wimps, weak people, shit-heads, lazy people who sit passively all day and all sorts of other people who literally say that since they aren't feeling like they are men, even want to become women now.

There is nothing here one would not expect, as both from a perspective of biology and virtues, ultimate passivity generally makes a man into a woman. All you have to do to achieve this is to sit on a chair and literally do nothing, but be a passive mindless consumer, and in no time, you will not really be a "woman", but you will become literally an unidentifiable creature and soon on not even a man.

They self destroy themselves for no reason.

Unlike with being a "woman" [a basic thing is implied woman "are" nowadays - but this is for another post on how to attain powerful femininity], being a man requires these: effort, trying, sacrifice, having virtues, trial and error, accepting rejection from women or from the world, or family or parents[much of one's life as a male will be rejection], seeking power, doing duty, working, producing, giving, overcoming and all sorts of other things most people want to escape from, considering this as a "great curse" or with other even more stupid things such as calling this "Difficult".

What has happened in this society is that since everyone is running from what is "difficult", as with idiots who try to ignore Saturn or the fact that we age, they are confronted at some point with the pent up bills that arise out of this negligence, eventually leading to personal and social destruction.

Being a man is about trying to win, competing, victory, greater knowledge, understanding, honor and a lot of other values currently under the ultimate siege and assault.

Nobody in this globe wants to see truly complete women and men, as these forces strongly resemble spiritual and Godly qualities that the enemy does not want to exist inside this joke of a clown world.

Without masculinity, everything collapses. The masculine energy is the energy that defends and attacks, and keeps certain boundaries in life.

A lot of people are also considerably sissified at this point, and they think that they are men. Yes, men have feelings, emotions, men can cry, experience failures and all of this. But men must also have willpower and men are forged through coming out of difficulties and we are built through tears and pain.

You have not seen men cry until you have seen men cry on the marriage of their best friend, and I hope people get to see this one day. The strongest men are those who have had to face a lot of adverse circumstances and made it out of them on top of everything.

If you are a young man and you do not feel very much "Completely as a man" just yet, know this normal. The completion of manliness occurs later on in life, after you have experiences, trial and error or have advanced physically, mentally and spiritually. It is normal to doubt yourself, have moments of weakness, moments of being lost, or whatever else men are supposed to experience.

With systematic effort, one overcomes these. In the same way the perfect manly physique or a healthy physique is not attained without effort, men are built out of a blob of rock that has nothing on it. Then, progressively, one builds and builds one's personality, goals, dreams, all in accordance to what one can do and keeping in mind the things that they can overcome.

It takes going to the gym, having maybe children, taking care of others, putting some duty on your shoulders - communal, or of family, or of others, or of anything. It does not occur otherwise. One has to exist, and the building upon this pattern is an unalienable truth.

Alternatively, one is never tested against anything and one is no different than a child and very delusional. To develop, one has to confront the upwards path, alternatively, we remain incomplete.

For those who might be young, listen carefully here as this advice might save your life, and many parents will not tell you any of this advice. Many parents have abandoned their children now in lands of severe delusion.

A man also has grace, spirituality, and many other things which keep growing and growing up until the points of the highest refinement. It does not come overnight. It takes work. Even being a real human being and a spiritual human being in general, takes work.

There is no set level from where you simply look back and say "Oh, I have been a man now, that's enough". It's an ongoing process. Accept and befriend this process. Every passing day, it will be greater and greater.

If a man stagnates, and allows weakness, placidity and full on rampant "femininity" to overtake them, you will definitely start forming into a sissy. Then with this, all sorts of issue might arise in your life and the life of other people around you, if there are any. Chances are also high that one who does this, might end up being completely alone.

Generally, whatever does not include effort and growth in life, will make someone directly into a female. For example, if one simply allows severe obesity to take place, the first thing that happens is that whatever is associated with femininity starts growing itself.

As one should understand, this does not have to do with your sexual tastes, which I leave outside of this context.

Our society does not want people to know of any gender roles, as the forces expressed here on their full expression metaphysically connect to the Gods and Goddesses, and nobody really wants you to have understanding of either. The less you know, and the more confused they are, the more the enemy profits from your demise.

Men also require certain activities in order to spark their masculinity up, and it does not happen by crying and whining all day on why you were not born as "more" or as a "ready man", or daddy didn't give you more, or that society is too evil or cruel to you.

Nobody ever said or imagined that men would be created in this way. Men get created from certain circumstances or certain self impositions that have to do with expanding the masculine power.

Yes, society can be cruel [it depends on where you live too], but when the inner powers of clear energies like the one I discuss here as masculinity take place, one can survive and exist and so on.

The reward of getting in touch with this precious force is not for the faint hearted, the weak, those who run from advancement and do not want to do anything in life, and it runs from those who want to always be wimps and pussies all their life.

Likewise, the so called "Feminity" or "Being a Woman" also requires work to be manifested, and these powers don't just arise out of nowhere. They require inner work.

Certain people also say oftentimes shit like "Oh, I want to be more feminine too", as if you were literally Hulk, and now the only singular problem is that we have to turn Hulk into a civilized being.

Generally, this perversion and insanity comes from people who generally are not working on this masculinity at all, but want to make glaring excuses over justifying their own excessive femininity, and give it even more ground until they literally sit on a chair and are entirely confused about what they are and that type of thing.

After one advances considerably in being a man, do not worry, if you develop certain things like awareness of balance and self control, bravery and other inner foundations will also lead you to understand grace, kindness, goodness and other things, which only arise out of power and not out of primordial bottomless weakness.

In fact, all of this nonsense you hear in 2022 about "men needing to become more feminine" and "more accepting of their emotions" and all sorts of this other garbage, is because most men are already to where they are literally like women in many respects, and even less accomplished. Additionally, it's common to whine all day in a passive state.

This deprived and self destructive state, is loved by many people and media propagandists, who want males to be placcid, weak and retarded, and they also present 75 lbs nerds sitting on computers all day are actually having to solve the riddle of literally reducing their own little masculinity that they were never taught to develop as if this is the magic recipe of getting in touch with your "emotions" and other nonsensical garbage.

Lastly, one more advice I have to give to people out of great care, is that this sissified mentality that a few people have [male or female] in this forum, that you will never struggle to advance, never have to bother to help, do inner or outer overcoming, and that simply everything is going to fall in place without you doing anything: IS AN ILLNESS THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE.

JOIN THE OTHERS WHO HAVE LISTENED AND TAKE THE GREATER PATH TO LIFE!

ONE MUST KNOW WHEN TO SAY WITH PROPER THINKING THIS: "FUCK WHAT THIS WORLD SAYS".

Why fuck them? Because THEY WANT YOU TO BE DEPRESSED, SUICIDAL, FAILED AND WORTHLESS!

Listen to me and apply this: Remember to live your life and exist within the context of advancement, so that you will see the Grace of the Gods.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I want to apologize to how I been acting and what I been saying I apologize too the gods first. So I have a question how do I tap into my masculine energy

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

It depends of how much mass. Too much mass and volume can make you very vulnerable in a survival situation, as your stamina will be consumed fasted. It's an inverse proportionality. Also, too much mass can cause undue strain on the joints, which will be very harmful in old age.

To everything there must a balance. Too little mass obviously has all the problems that people already discuss. The BMI is actually quite accurate. You can be overweight even with a very low body fat. You are overweight on the muscle side, rather than the fat side, which is a high hazard for the joints (and not only) like I explained. Schwarzenegger, "The Rock" and similar are examples of fucked up individuals, which is why the enemy promotes them endlessly. Their internal health is also fucked up because they juiced to get to their promotional images.

What do you think of what they call "old times strongman" from the early 20th century? in my opinion they were much better than modern bodybuilders because they focused more on strength and body function rather than the excessive hypertrophy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back